amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅥ-55-5-Ⅵ-8-ヒトラーの戦い 第2巻。/どなたかがおっしゃられてた様に、「関税」て早い話が自国民への増税でしょ?さらに早い話が、ここまでくると、どんだけ自国民、アメリカ国民が憎いんだか、自国民に対する白色テロ、無差別テロ。つかぬ事聞くけど、アメリカの最高裁判所が「相互関税」は?違憲だ、な判断を言った瞬間に、その「相互関税」は失効したの?で、「相互関税」発動直前の関税状態に今のアメリカは戻ってるの?それとも、「ああ、それだったらしょうがないですね」て事で何月何日午前零時(アメリカ各地それぞれの?)を期して「相互関税」は失効し、それからネヴァーギブアップてことで新たに「相互関税」再スタートてことなの?今も「相互関税」続いてる状態で、むかついたんでアメリカ国民にさらに「相互関税」という名目の増税してやろうて事なの?第3国人皆殺。2026022409:42(日本時間)。で、結局、現アメリカ政府が自国民から収奪するために世界中各国からの輸入品にかけた関税ってそれぞれ累積どうなってんの?で、これは難しいかもだけど、それによりどのようなアメリカ国内の税収入が見込めるの?だれか日本語でなるべく簡単にボードにでも表示してくれる?何でか全部の関税がいつの間にかご破算になって各国15%から再スタート、ご機嫌取りはだれだ!?てわけじゃないんでしょ?日本は何十兆円か国民の血税を宗主国に貢いだんだし。第3国人皆殺。2026022309:31(日本時間)。"【天皇陛下 66歳の誕生日】被災地に思い寄せる 記者会見動画ノーカット |TBS NEWS DIG"ね、これむちゃくちゃかっこいい。そういう俺のセンス観(真似は嫌い・傾向と対策に・笑)。2026022214:37(日本時間)。その時はそうありたいですね、お互いに - 17 ANGEL。 とりあえず、日本社会限定で、すでに誰もが普通に生きてりゃわかる。'此奴等'のためにどれだけの人たちが現在も苦しみ続け、日本社会を根底から腐らせその必要がないのに日本社会を破滅に近づけてるか。'それ'を、'此奴等'の存在を公式に明言しない政治は俺にとっては使えない政治。当然見限ってる。しかし世間にとって使える政治だったらいいんじゃない?第3国人皆殺。2026022106:36(日本時間)。作為はあると言っておきましょう。2026022015:16(日本時間)。ああ、ソイツか?いやね、ずいぶん前だけど、つうことは随分前からいたんだろうけど今視認、"さ、ショッカーが送り込んでくる次なる改造人間は!?"てことでディーンフジオカて奴が来るぞって普通に言われてたんで。日本の同名バンドも藤岡弘ファミリーも当然無関係、ディーンフジオカ(縦に2分割)ゴミ処刑済。2026022005:56(日本時間)。It's a simple fact, I never studied at school, but I've been using Japanese ever since I was old enough to understand, and I don't write much kanji.一つ、ゾンビの群れのひとつさんに素朴な質問なんだけど。大統領権限か何だかは俺は知らんが、事実上の白色テロを実行して置いて、マイルドな表現で、その標的グループの身柄の拘束とか真っ先にしなかったの?それとも実行部隊(最初の英訳だと'処刑部隊'とマイルドな表現にならんかった。)に断られたの?それとも通常営業の頭が悪すぎる作り話なの?2024120905:42(日本時間)。- 前述だけど、"この時か?"と書いてる。2026022003:24(日本時間)。from 新世紀エヴァンゲリオン劇場版 第26話 まごころを、君に (The End of Evangelion ONE MORE FINAL : I need you.) 06 II Air [ORCHESTRAL SUITE No. 3 in D Major, BWV. 1068] - そうそう、どうでもいいちゃどうでもいいけど(笑)。俺を巻き込んだ挙句盛るにもほどがあると思うのひでみちゃん(笑)。まごころを君に☺️20260219(日本時間)。そういえば、こないだ大佛次郎さんの(たぶん)昭和30年代後半ぐらいの小説『炎の柱 織田信長』を読んだら、「誰も弥助と呼ばない」、黒坊主、黒さん、が主要人物の一人として出てこられましたよ、最後は、そのまま読めば、一旦本能寺から逃げ出したものの、「その行動自体はよくわからんが、異人とはいえ主君への忠義の心は持っていたか、あっぱれ」な感じで本能寺の縁の下に穴を掘って卵を産んだ自分が可愛がってた亀と本能寺の縁の下で運命を共にされておりました。2026021806:20(日本時間)。だってオマエラ公衆の前でライブ中継で殺したらまだ俺警察捕まっちゃうでしょ?何でゴミ殺してそんな目に合わなきゃいけないの。バレない様にやるよ。つうことでテレビなんぞ出るわけないでしょ。2026021717:58(日本時間)。ああ、こりゃゴミだ。処刑。で、それはさておき、テレビ、ネット限定で、コッチが身勝手に見るとムッとする連中居るけど、それもどうだと我慢してるんだけど、あ、さておき、ケイゾクは映画まで観ました、完全にさておき、我慢しない方がいいのか?これで人外魔境会議始まるけど(致死率100%)、我が方のご意見は承りますよ。2026021717:50(日本時間)。そうそう、ホットスポット消しに邁進中の俺だけど、解解こう、人外魔境会議開催のきっかけになるし(これホント)、めちゃイケゴミ処刑と書いて、めちゃイケゴミ処刑変わらずだけど、なんか数十年前に深夜番組で地元の女友達が地元時代の話をする番組を観た記憶がある鈴木紗理奈さんは別、スパイか、会ったことないのかはわからん、が、別、ますだおかださんと同じ、お笑いコンビの方に言っていい言葉かは分らんが、「変なとこがない。」人だから。TBSの話しな。誰の事かは自分で考えろ。今日の昼ごろ、以前、ちいかわだっけ?ガキを利用して大人が自らの欲望を達成しようてのはどうなの?とか思ったけど、はっきり世間に言うとくがンhkや日テレの様にゴミとは思わんが、ゴミなのか?そもそもカーストある時点でおまえらはウチではない。つうか俺はいらない。ほどほどにしとかんと死ぬよ。2026021716:48(日本時間)。ま、俺の実力不足、勇気の欠如含め、ご指導ご鞭撻は一切求めておりませんが☜前述だけど、俺が俺の好きにやる方が結局いい出来な気がするんだよ、普通にいい曲にはならんけど神がかりになって。多分俺が一番才能があるんだろう。何だそりゃはあるでしょうが、いつかはっきりしませんが、俺がさゆみを護るからこの娘たちを護るにはっきりシフトチェンジしたのはこの時。これも前述ですが、実際、現代中国の、かどうかは、定かではありませんが、少なくとも中国の歴史ドラマは字幕だろうが日本語吹き替えだろうが、例えば『水滸伝』のすべての登場人物は、おそらく現代中国の人たちから見ても、「なんかモラルがナチュラルにおかしい」とかも含め、非常に面白い。2026021710:00(日本時間)。そうそう、姜尚中さん、決して全く俺は面白いと思ってる訳じゃないんですよ、今日の深夜気味の早朝、「曲阜の戦い」というタイトルを見て、あ、当然「孔子」は面白いと思ってるので計算抜きとは言えんけれどずっと面白く観ておりますが、あのですね「曲解の戦い」という言葉が頭に浮かびましたが、その時はボツにしました。2026021709:51(日本時間)。そうそう前述ですが、俺がディーボルドジャパンで一緒だった在日3世の金城さん(俺は派遣、金城さんは社員)は現自由民主党政務調査会長?小林鷹之さんに感じ似ておられると俺の記憶頼りに思います。2026021706:25(日本時間)。





で。2025091906:54(日本時間)。




































































『ヒトラーの戦い 第2巻 6-139ページ』

で。2025100118:22(日本時間)。






























































『ヒトラーの戦い 140-263ページ』

で。2025100818:52(日本時間)。






















































『ヒトラーの戦い 第2巻 264-371ページ』

で。2025101619:12(日本時間)。






























『ヒトラーの戦い 第2巻 372-431ページ』

が。2025031819:24(日本時間)。
















































『ヒトラーの戦い 第2巻 432-527ページ』



『ヒトラーの戦い 第2巻』

で。2026021705:56(日本時間)。




"孔子「第28話 曲阜陥落」"




"孔子「第29話 亡き師との再会」"




"孔子「第30話 少正卯の最後」"

周の文王は釣れましたか(笑)?10月 11, 2018

"КНДР.Ким Чен Ын посетил передовой рыбсовхоз"

おれは孔(子)家の方だと言ってるわけですが(あれ?政宗さん元気ですか?と言いたくなるわけですが、まったくもってこっちの話です・笑)。でもあれですよね、実際問題、ま、”貴人に情なし”とは言いますが、儒教うんぬん置いといても、年上の方に命令形でしゃべるってのは、随分な気合がいりますよね。

でですね、おれがディーボルドジャパンで一緒だった、向こうは社員、おれは派遣でしたけど、在日韓国人三世の金城さんに、観光で行った平壌の印象を、「メインストリートだけのセットみたいな街ですよ」で、やっぱり「みんなサッカーが好き」と聞きましたが。

そうそう前述ですが、俺がディーボルドジャパンで一緒だった在日3世の金城さん(俺は派遣、金城さんは社員)は現自由民主党政務調査会長?小林鷹之さんに感じ似ておられると俺の記憶頼りに思います。お元気ですか?2026021706:25(日本時間)。

今日の昼ごろ、以前、ちいかわだっけ?ガキを利用して大人が自らの欲望を達成しようてのはどうなの?とか思ったなぁと思ったけど、はっきり世間に言うとくがンhkや日テレの様にゴミとは思わんが、ゴミなのか?そもそもカーストある時点でおまえらはウチではない。つうか俺はいらない。ほどほどにしとかんと死ぬよ。TBSの話しな。誰の事かは自分で考えろ。2026021716:48(日本時間)。

そうそう、ホットスポット消しに邁進中の俺だけど、解解こう、人外魔境会議開催のきっかけになるし(これホント)、めちゃイケゴミ処刑と書いて、めちゃイケゴミ処刑変わらずだけど、なんか数十年前に深夜番組で地元の女友達が地元時代の話をする番組を観た記憶がある鈴木紗理奈さんは別、スパイか、会ったことないのかはわからん、が、別、ますだおかださんと同じ、お笑いコンビの方に言っていい言葉かは分らんが、「変なとこがない。」人だから。それはさておき、テレビ、ネット限定で、コッチが身勝手に見るとムッとする連中居るけど、それもどうだと我慢してるんだけど、あ、さておき、ケイゾクは映画まで観ました、完全にさておき、我慢しない方がいいのか?これで人外魔境会議始まるけど(致死率100%)、我が方のご意見は承りますよ。2026021717:50(日本時間)。

ああ、こりゃゴミだ。処刑。2026021717:54(日本時間)。

俺がやさしいのはキレるまで。

だってオマエラ公衆の前でライブ中継で殺したらまだ俺警察捕まっちゃうでしょ?何でゴミ殺してそんな目に合わなきゃいけないの。バレない様にやるよ。つうことでテレビなんぞ出るわけないでしょ。2026021717:58(日本時間)。

ああ、ソイツか?いやね、ずいぶん前だけど、つうことは随分前からいたんだろうけど今視認、"さ、ショッカーが送り込んでくる次なる改造人間は!?"てことでディーンフジオカて奴が来るぞって普通に言われてたんで。日本の同名バンドも藤岡弘ファミリーも当然無関係、ディーンフジオカ(縦に2分割)ゴミ処刑済。2026022005:56(日本時間)。

で。2026022305:29(日本時間)。



"【天皇陛下 66歳の誕生日】被災地に思い寄せる 記者会見動画ノーカット |TBS NEWS DIG"

で、結局、現アメリカ政府が自国民から収奪するために世界中各国からの輸入品にかけた関税ってそれぞれ累積どうなってんの?で、これは難しいかもだけど、それによりどのようなアメリカ国内の税収入が見込めるの?だれか日本語でなるべく簡単にボードにでも表示してくれる?何でか全部の関税がいつの間にかご破算になって各国15%から再スタート、一番のご機嫌取りはだれだ!?属国はどこだ!?てわけじゃないんでしょ?日本は何十兆円か国民の血税を宗主国に貢いだんだし。第3国人皆殺。2026022309:31(日本時間)。

つかぬ事聞くけど、アメリカの最高裁判所が「相互関税」は?違憲だ、な判断を言った瞬間に、その「相互関税」は失効したの?で、「相互関税」発動直前の関税状態に今のアメリカは戻ってるの?それとも、「ああ、それだったらしょうがないですね」て事で何月何日午前零時(アメリカ各地それぞれの?)を期して「相互関税」は失効し、それからネヴァーギブアップてことで新たに「相互関税」再スタートて感じてことなの?今も「相互関税」続いてる状態で、むかついたんでアメリカ国民にさらに鞭を打ち「相互関税」という名目の増税をさらにしてやろうて事なの?第3国人皆殺。2026022409:42(日本時間)。

どなたかがおっしゃられてた様に、「関税」て早い話が自国民への増税でしょ?さらに早い話が、ここまでくると、どんだけ自国民、アメリカ国民が憎いんだか、自国民に対する白色テロ、無差別テロ。

で。

あのですね。

でですね。

この階段、どこだったかな、ベルリンの国会議事堂?今も残る戦果の爪あとと一致しませんか?
で、あのですね、一瞬、テレポーテーションしてるかのような映像が混じっていますが。

君でしょ。とか、ありますが、あのですね、あれ?ソ連軍がソ連軍攻めてないか?とか軍服装備で、ないですか?

で。2024100718:00(日本時間)☺️

"YouTubeをご覧の皆さんへ"

あのですね、最初『赤西蠣太』を観ても(というか今回は全般的にですが)、"へぇ~志賀直哉さん(とりあえず・笑、おれと丸田亜希子が生まれた日に亡くなられてる)が原作なんだ"と、"へぇ~片岡千恵蔵さんが赤西蠣太さんと原田甲斐さん二役か"以外これといって思いつかず、ま、そんな時があってもいいだろうと思っていたのですが(俺は山本周五郎さんの『樅ノ木は残った』は今のトコ読んだこともドラマを観たこともないのですが、ここまで積み上げれば・笑、この'二役'というだけで十分意味を、持つ人たちには・笑、持つだろうと)、ネットで詳細を検索すると。2024100718:19(日本時間)。

そうそう、姜尚中さん、決して全く俺は面白いと思ってる訳じゃないんですよ、今日の深夜気味の早朝、「曲阜の戦い」というタイトルを見て、あ、当然「孔子」は面白いと思ってるので計算抜きとは言えんけれどずっと面白く観ておりますが、あのですね「曲解の戦い」という言葉が頭に浮かびましたが、その時はボツにしました。2026021709:51(日本時間)。

これも前述ですが、実際、現代中国の、かどうかは、定かではありませんが、少なくとも中国の歴史ドラマは字幕だろうが日本語吹き替えだろうが、例えば『水滸伝』のすべての登場人物は、おそらく現代中国の人たちから見ても、「なんかモラルがナチュラルにおかしい - なんつうの?作った作為的な感じじゃなく、そうだからそうだ、というモラルのおかしさ」とかも含め、非常に面白い。2026021710:00(日本時間)。

そういえば、こないだ大佛次郎さんの(たぶん)昭和30年代後半ぐらいの小説『炎の柱 織田信長』を読んだら、「誰も弥助と呼ばない」、黒坊主、黒さん、が主要人物の一人として出てこられましたよ、そのまま読めば、「なんでこんなに肌が黒いんだ-あとで、別のひとだったか、黒ではない深みがかった赤だ-らい病ではないのか?がっぷりよつに組むにはやめとこう」で相撲に負け、「なんだ黒坊主は右大臣のお気に入りだからみんな遠慮して取り組みに勝たないのか?」な感じありつつ、そうそう黒人の本当に強い日本の相撲取りの方っていないんですか?最後は、そのまま読めば、一旦本能寺から逃げ出したものの、「その行動自体はよくわからんが、異人とはいえ主君への忠義の心は持っていたか、あっぱれ」な感じで本能寺の縁の下に穴を掘って卵を産んだ自分が可愛がってた亀と本能寺の縁の下で運命を共にされておりました。2026021806:20(日本時間)。

作為はあると言っておきましょう。2026022015:16(日本時間)。

"夢色のスプーン"



"WIN_20260220_15_20_56_Pro"

"WIN_20260220_15_29_41_Pro"

で。2026021616:17(日本時間)。

ロシア革命直前、つうか、どれくらいかは知りませんが、ロシア帝国極悪秘密警察トップの人だったか、革命側とのダブルスパイで、「私は人間たるものがこの世で受けうるもっとも恐ろしい悲劇的な体験をした」な感じの事を何時かはわかりませんがおっしゃられてたと思いますが、さておき、俺は「これぐらいは弾けるだろ?」鮎川誠さんが確実に度肝を抜かれるレベルで逆ベクトルにギターテクの次元が違いますが。


"910718 オシャレな曲特集「布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア」/910718 Stylish Songs Special Hotei Tomoyasu Music Squar

IMB℃-ute(前3人後2人銃殺)ゴミ処刑済。

会ったことないって。歌の声紋チェックはかまわんよ。

de.
で、this was a major event in Japanese history (and may have ultimately influenced world history thereafter)、but since it is purely a Japanese topic, it may not interest people overseas.
If you are interested、please take a look and find out the details for yourself. 2024120408:39(japan time).








Of course、what Yamashiro Hideyuki-san is talking about at this point is interesting to me(lol). 2024040119:56 (Japan time).

※This earthquake、which is said to have caused more than 100,000 deaths and missing people、caused devastating damage to the imperial capital of Tokyo、and it is said that the capital's functions were paralyzed immediately after the earthquake、especially in the downtown area of ​​eastern Tokyo、where the ground was originally loose.

At that time、rumors such as "Koreans (who were annexed by Japan at the time) threw poison into the wells" spread rapidly mainly in this downtown area、and many people were Koreans or mistaken for Koreans、and were massacred by Japanese people 'vigilante groups'.※

The above is my rough explanation of what happened immediately after the earthquake. 2024120409:07(japan time).

Well、Yamashiro-san explains that volunteers are gathering from all over Japan to help with the reconstruction of the imperial capital (of course、this will be after order has been restored to a certain extent).
This included a group of Koreans - Souai Kai、several hundred of whom offered to help with earthquake cleanup without pay.
And continuing on from this topic、he said that "Kokusui Kai members willingly volunteered to clean up the bodies".

I don't know what kanji is used to pronounce it、but usually the kanji for 'kokusui' is '国粋,' and its somewhat arbitrary meaning is 'nationalism/ultranationalism'. 2024120409:37(japan time).




"【全篇】『關東大震大火實況』[弁士説明版]「関東大震災映像デジタルアーカイブ」より ‘Films of the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923’ (japanese only)"
10,183 回視聴  2022/09/01
本作品は、国立映画アーカイブ所蔵の震災関連映画を紹介するWEBサイト「関東大震災映像デジタルアーカイブ」https://kantodaishinsai.filmarchives.jp (制作:国立映画アーカイブ、国立情報学研究所)で公開している『關東大震大火實況』(1923年)の弁士説明版です。

かつて使用されていた本作の説明台本を基に、弁士の山城秀之さんが新たに台本を作成し、本年5月14日に国立映画アーカイブにて行った活弁伴奏音楽付き上映を記録したものです。

『關東大震大火實況』[弁士説明版](カントウタイシンタイカジッキョウ[ベンシセツメイバン]、2022年)
作品クレジット=国立映画アーカイブ[制作]、
弁士=山城秀之、伴奏=湯浅ジョウイチ
時間=66分
協力=マツダ映画社、スタンス・カンパニー

「関東大震災映像デジタルアーカイブ」では、震災発生100年に向けて、国立映画アーカイブが所蔵する約20作品の震災関連映画を、随時アップしてまいります。いま必要とされる災害記録としての関東大震災の記録映像から、より多くの情報を読み取っていただくガイドとして、ぜひ「関東大震災映像デジタルアーカイブ」をお訪ねください。

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The website ‘Films of the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923’, launched by the National Film Archive of Japan and the National Institute of Informatics in September 2021, has been updated with another film, "Live Reports on the Great Kanto Earthquake and Fire" [benshi narration version].

This version records a live performance of Hideyuki Yamashiro, a benshi narrator who revised this film's once-used script for narration, on the occasion of the public screening with musical accompaniment at the National Film Archive of Japan on May 14, 2022. 

"Live Reports on the Great Kanto Earthquake and Fire" [benshi narration version] ("Kanto taishin taika jikkyo" [benshi setsumei ban], 2022)
Credits: National Film Archive of Japan [production].
Benshi narration: Hideyuki Yamashiro. Musical accompaniment: Joichi Yuasa.
Running time: 66 minutes.
Courtesy: Matsuda Film Productions, Stance Company.

NFAJ plans to keep adding new titles to the site regularly, aiming to have more than 20 titles available by the centennial of the earthquake in 2023. Please visit the site at https://kantodaishinsai.filmarchives.jp and use it as a depository of facts and memories of the historic disaster.


I think that in Takahashi Katsuhiko-san's novel、there was a story about how the elevator in Asakusa Ryounkaku was taken out of service soon after it opened due to its danger (not sure)、but the video of the Ryounkaku collapsing in Asakusa is the video of the Ryounkaku being removed after the earthquake、right?That answers my question(lol).

As always、this is just an image that popped into my head...

"Flames of cruelty swirled、screams of death and lifelessness rang out. -Around Kanda"



I think this footage is probably taken at Kudanzaka (I also took into consideration the caption that said the view was in the Kanda area)...


"2024-12-04_10-06-03-799"




So、as much as possible、I would like to recreate what I thought at the time from my current perspective (lol). 2024120411:37(japan time).






☝ is part of a current (recent) map of Hiroshima city.


Well、in the bottom right of this image、panned from the image above、you can see what appears to be part of the earthen ramparts of the Imperial Palace.


Of course、100 years have passed since this footage was shot (including major air raids in the meantime)、so I think the terrain has changed considerably.


However、at this time、the era of full-fledged Japanese military fashion had not yet arrived、but there were doubts as to whether a streetcar line would be built so close to the Imperial Palace (however on that issue、this may be the case).

So、based solely on my recent recollection of the surrounding terrain、even if there were streetcar tracks there、there is an earthwork-like bridge beyond the tracks、so there is no space for the tracks to pass through.

Of course、if there was a normal bridge there、it would be possible for the tracks to pass underneath (although the opposite case may exist、it is hardly conceivable that an ordinary bridge in an early modern castle would be replaced with an earthwork in modern times. - there may have been a railway tunnel in the earthworks in the past, but wouldn't that be difficult in terms of strength?).

And of course、it's possible that it was taken in a completely different location、but given the premise of "footage near Kanda" and the presence of the Imperial Palace、I don't think there are many potential locations for filming in a terrain like this. 202412041226(japan time).

Well. 2024120513:22(japan time).


In the video seen across the moat from this slightly higher viewpoint、the ground on the other side looks like a small hill (I also feel like I can see something like a mountain ridge).


If it was a streetcar back then、wouldn't there have been tracks on top of the current subway (the width of the road also seems strangely narrow in the video)?



This pond is said to be a remnant of an ocean inlet.

Basically (roughly speaking)、it is said that the area below the hill where the Imperial Palace is currently located was once the sea.

"2024-12-05_13-59-03-030"

Of course、before the early modern period、the topography of this area would have been complicated in various ways、but at least in this era、I feel that the topography itself has not changed much from what it is now. 2024120514:07(japan time).

I was thinking about these things at the time、and then I suddenly thought、"What if this was footage of the Hiroshima atomic bomb seen from near Hiroshima Castle?"(lol). 2024120514:12(japan time).


If we were to look at the mountain from Hiroshima Castle、it would be this mountain.

When I was thinking about that...


Ah、I found Kanda(lol)!
That's my memory(lol). 2024120514:30(japan time).

de.



"Sunday Art Museum: Dürer's 'Sacred and Secular' - The Power of Art Revealed by Kang Sang-jung (japanese only)"

Kang Sang-jung-san and Nakajo Seiko-san are a married couple.
Sato Naoki-san is Kang Sang-jung-san's younger brother.

Testament ③ (Bible) A covenant or promise (between God and man).



"Enthronement of the Japanese Emperor, Akihito (with English commentary)"

Well, I don't need to worry about that, because I've been good friends with Crown Prince Hiro-san and Crown Princess Masako-san on blogs for the past 10 years.


Of course, I am responsible for this article. The Emperor is completely unrelated in every sense. As of January 8, 2019, Japan time, the leaders of Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, and the US are all trash (executed). January 8, 2019

Let's stop talking about this topic entirely for now.

de.


"North Korea "2019, Kim Jong-un's New Year's Address (2019년 김정은 신년사)" KCTV 20190101 with Japanese subtitles"

※プロジェクター?かなんか見ながら話されてるのかもしれませんが(笑)。2024100905:36(日本時間)。

At this point, I can't understand what Kim Jong-un-san is saying in this video, including homonyms, without looking at the subtitles, but of course, typos in the Japanese subtitles should not be taken as mere typos.

Would you like to join me in defeating "殷" (I'll join you, so why not get covered in mud too)?

I believe that knowing the truth about this world and yet remaining silent and ignoring this situation is a betrayal of humanity.

So, the following is something I'm just saying on my own.

I have certainly said that the current (The time is the same as above.) governors of Nagasaki, Okinawa, Tokyo, and Hokkaido, as well as the Pope, should die (execute).

※As of December 11, 2019, the mayors of Sasebo, Nagasaki, Okayama, and Hiroshima must die. Execute them. Of course, if I can't kill all of their families, then I've lost. 20191211.

This is a delicate time that is causing great inconvenience to the current Governor-san of Hokkaido (lol) as of June 27, 2020.
The same goes for the governors-san of Okayama and Hiroshima.

※I have the same expectations for the current Governor of Nagasaki Prefecture on 20220322 & 20260216 as I do for Prime Minister Kishida-san. Of course, i don't need immediate results that would make the lives of honest Japanese citizens and prefecture residents gamble like a gambling game. It's fine if the results of your accumulated efforts aren't seen until the next prime minister or the next governor takes office (lol). I'm looking forward to "certain results". - This would be possible only if the historical documents and materials were properly gathered, but those who examine political history are not so naive, right(lol)?

 20260216のthe Popeさんも。

で。2026021714:33(日本時間)。

悪魔と十字路で契約して、て、俺が俺と契約して何がどうなるとも思いませんが、さておき。

"910725「布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア」/910725 Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square"

"26 「地球攻撃命令 ゴジラ対ガイガン」 メインタイトル"

最近のお気に入りはこの曲。

IMBゴミ処刑済。

de.

So、this will be from the next "Death by the Atomic Bomb: The Truth 72 Years Later in Hiroshima." 20210920.

Kamazuka-san、who was a student at Hiroshima Girls' High School at the time、said that as soon as the light flashed、a shock wave came from above.



"NHK Special Death by the Atomic Bomb: The Truth 72 Years Later in Hiroshima (japanese only)"

Leaving aside the "in the first place" part、does this mean that this aerial photo has been cropped (were aerial photos at that time really that high resolution)?20210921.



Is it like using reconnaissance photos from a wide area and processing them for Google Earth (I feel like this is what the so-called image quality was at the time)?2024112710:23(japan time)。


※で、"Now、now、don't stand there at the entrance like that、go further inside the house." "Well、thank you guys for coming. Please take a nice rest here."

"Tempura Restaurant Chidori (4.5 36 reviews)"

The occurrence of trivialization of reality (sorry to all those involved in these buildings).

"Found a narrow and small building"
狭小: Narrow and small
矮小: dwarfishness

"みんな4K! - Everyone(mi-n-na) 4K!"

※Modern Japanese people usually read '4K' as 'yon-kei'、but we can also read it as 'shi-kei' if we wish.

市警(shi-kei): city police
私刑(shi-kei): lynching
死刑(shi-kei): death penalty

みんな市警!: Everyone's a city police officer! 
みんな私刑!: Lynching everyone!
みんな死刑!: Everyone's sentenced to death!


I know I'm being really rude to the right people. 2024112706:27(japan time).


"I'm grateful for the benche (where I can rest after getting tired from walking)"

Ayase Haruka Shida Mirai Owaraigeinin are all trash executed.
Of course、I'm just saying that on my own、but that's what it is.

※By the time I saw "NHK Special Death by the Atomic Bomb: The Truth 72 Years Later in Hiroshima (Japanese only)," I had already been doing 'this kind of thing' for seven or eight years(lol).


The resulting impression on Hiroshima City on that day was that there was a flow of people evacuating 'in advance' from Hiroshima City、and a flow of 'large groups of people' flowing into Hiroshima City in large numbers.

Also、the voice of the narrator of this program sounds similar to that of Kikkawa Koji-san、and I think that there is meaning and will behind it.

で。2024112709:59(japan time)。

I tried to suppress the deterioration of the video quality of the content as much as possible、so I ended up chopping it up quite a bit (apparently the video is compressed to some extent when it is uploaded・lol)、however.







"Saga WALK (Saga City, Saga Shrine and a reduced arcade street) A castle town of 360,000 goku (the video does not include audio、only music)"












"Saga WALK (Strolling around Saga City's Central Boulevard) VOL.1 (the video does not include audio、only music and Japanese subtitles)"

This is what it was like、for example(for example)、in Hiroshima、Nagasaki、Fukushima、New York、and also in the current border areas of Ukraine and Russia、and in Palestine、and more、up until that day. 2024112710:04(japan time).

As I say、we incorporate "those people" into ourselves and dispose of them. 2024112908:05(japan time)。

で。


"Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Records Collection Vol. 1: Marine Corps Films 1 (for the Internet) (japanese only)"


Well、aside the Mach stem、it's like swinging a Japanese sword down、or rather...
A building 500 meters directly below the point where the atomic bomb exploded、and 500 meters directly to the side.
In other words、for this building、is a 45 degree angle downward from the explosion point the shortest distance from the explosion point?Does it depend on the terrain and the shape of the building?

It is true that this angle would be the one that would send the shock wave to this building in the shortest time...similarly、wouldn't shock waves come from the explosion point at intervals of a fraction of a second、like a Japanese sword being swung down、at 44.9 degrees、44.8 degrees、44.7 degrees、and vice versa、at 45.1 degrees、45.2 degrees、45.3 degrees、and so on?20210928.

I just checked the video and Matsuda-san said、"The shock wave 'first' hit this building at a 45-degree angle"(lol). 

で。2024112711:26(japan time).


I just used a ruler to draw an isosceles triangle with two sides measuring 5cm、and the remaining side was 7cm.
The distance from the explosion point to ground zero is 5cm.
Putting Mach stems aside、can't we calculate the distance to be less than 2cm from so-called ground zero(lol)?2024112711:32(japan time).





The issue here is not about Mohenjo Daro、but whether or not there is a high probability that soil will vitrify when fired at a certain temperature or above (what about the moon・lol?). 2024112903:56(japan time).


"Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Records Collection Vol. 7: Marine Corps Films 7: Aerial Photography (for the Internet) (japanese only)"

By the way、simple math: is one side of a triangle with a 90 degree angle between sides measuring 5cm and 10cm about 11cm (when flat)?

11cm-5cm=6㎝:simple math。2024112711:49(japan time)。

If you mean "the damage in that case is real damage," then that is probably true. 2024112711:51(japan time).



de.

※Oh yeah, I'm only asking this because I don't know much about cars, but yesterday I was in my car waiting at a traffic light and two lanes across I saw a rather large vehicle (this is just my Japanese perspective, I don't know much about cars) with a sign that said "Mobile Mayor's Office." The back seat was like a black box with so much smoked glass that I wondered if they wanted someone to snipe me with an infrared rifle. Isn't it illegal to have such thick smoked glass? In Sasebo. 20210311.

February 23, 2019 This line is actually something that my father said to me directly, but let's put that aside for now. I don't know if 'he''s had any connection to our family up until now, but this guy, a Sasebo city council member named Kusatsu Toshihiko, who I don't know anything about (I noticed we have a pamphlet about him in my house), who looks like a total trash, told me, "Vote for me, something good will happen," just like a trash person. Someone who makes people say, "It doesn't matter whether you're here or not" is definitely someone I can't allow to exist in this world. That aside, I don't think it's good for a democratic society to have people who say things like this. Of course, I'm now inciting murder by saying, "Just kill this trash."

well.

Now, some notable people from North Korea.

예를 들어。- for example.







"Dice Korea, Night 1"

"Dice Korea, Night 2"

"Dice Korea, Night 3"

"Dice Korea Final Night"

シャ乱Q小島よしお一族郎党ゴミ処刑。

de.

When I think of this scene as just an ordinary moment in everyday life, it seems a bit strange, but, you know….

Omae-ra min'na buttobasu zo - I'm going to beat all of you up.



de.

i say This is TONDEMO (execution)!! with Itoi Shigesato-san and Shinchosha. I am 100% responsible for this text. August 03, 2018




"If 'you' attach a blade to the end of a pendulum and pull it 10 meters, and then stand 10 meters away from it, it's absolutely safe."

"Scientifically, that's true."

"Would 'you' stand there?"

"No, I can't stand there."

"'You' can't stand there?"

"There are all sorts of things to worry about, like the string breaking."

That's right, I'll solve it now. Anyway, I cleaned up on my way home. August 10, 2018



After this comes the sentence, "I use a calculator these days, though."

The point is, 'you' should at least take responsibility for checking and commenting on the scripts and galleys that were created under 'your' own name. However, if 'they' say "I can't trust those guys" and write, direct, and edit the script 'them'selves, it will quickly become a storm of low-level contradictions.

Yuki Masami-san, please wait a moment (lol).

で。2026021806:11(日本時間)。

"910808 納涼ミュージックスクエア 「布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 」/910808 Summer Music Square Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square"

あのですね。


さすがにここんとこ同じアルバムばかり聴きすぎたので、youtubeで伊福部昭さんか喜多郎さんのアルバムがアップされてたらこっそりダウンロードさせてもらって個人的に聴こうと思っておりますが、去年wikiに掲載されているディスコグラフィの順番に延々ダウンロード&ここにアップロードと同時に聴かせてもらってたマイルスデイビスさんのアルバムとか、さておき、俺はここんとこ喜多郎さんの「ベスト オブ シルクロード」をしょっちゅう聴いておりますが、このアルバムは耳コピ初心者が耳コピに挑むのに適してる曲が多いアルバムな気がしました。つうても俺がやるなら、自分でキーボードで音だして1音ずつ確認しながらになりますし、時間はありません(笑い)。

"01 聖なる泉~ソプラノと25絃箏のための~ (Live at Hokutopia, Tokyo, 2024)"

"03 SF交響ファンタジー 第1番 II (Live at Hokutopia, Tokyo, 2024)"

de.

Guide 07 Universal Declaration (excluding cannibals). Declaration of war. April 07, 2022 part1.

By the way、when I was reading '(Sakaguchi) Ango Torimonochō,' I suddenly thought、Nobunaga-san's head was burned in the fire at Honnoji Temple、but what happened to Nobutada-san's head?Aside from that, generally speaking, scientifically speaking, at what temperature does it take for bones to turn to ash?So. 20210920.


"NHK Special "Nuclear was engraved in the earth - 'Ashes of death' is an unquenchable threat" (video file corrupted) (Basically only in Japanese)"

ちなみに☺️、俺のネットの現在の汚染度は28グレイ。2024112102:04(日本時間)。

I'm not afraid to say this without fear of being rude、but the symptoms of so-called atomic bomb disease (somehow body feels lazy and lose motivation to do anything - like Johnny Rotten-san at that live show・lol/2023071120:06/Japan time) are: I can understand this as it happened to me as well.

But at the same time、I've always thought、even before I stopped being human、that I'm glad that my fate isn't like theirs、that I'm not that one. - ※This means that I am glad that I was destined to suffer from atomic bomb disease. 2024111916:22(japan time).

By the way、I think this program was broadcast in 2009、but recently the black rain issue has been frequently covered in the media、but of course、Yuki-cho、which is a long-established store(lol) with this problem、is also?20210920.


Of course、I don't think it's a lie. で、this is just my amateur opinion、but of course the same goes for the traces of black rain... 20210920.

Oh yes、and this is just me saying this、but while taking into consideration the wind direction at the time of the atomic bomb explosion、leaving that aside, (for example) are the surfaces of the Atomic Bomb Dome and the stone walls of Hiroshima Castle made of some kind of ultra-heat-resistant and also anti-radiation material(lol)?
(Landfill rubble is also・Maybe they changed the direction of the river?) etc. (lol).

The idea is that the excavated soil generated when the river was culverted and its flow was redirected was used to raise the ground level. For now、just read this as if it were just me saying something. So. 20210920.

"Atomic bombed strata"



"The town where 4,400 people lived - Kikkawa Koji 's origins・Hiroshima Peace Park - (japanese only)"


Yamasako-san、I wonder if there is a risk of residual radiation in that milk bottle(lol)?- ※"It brings back memories," said Yamasako-san、as he pretended to drink from an atomic bomb-damaged glass milk bottle that had just been excavated from the ground. 2024112004:09(japan time).

and…. 


A portrait of your childhood、perhaps(lol)?20210920.

で。


At least in this image with this quality、the soil doesn't look like it's been vitrified by extreme heat、and there are no wildfires…What about the vacuum created by the combustion of the atmosphere itself? 20210920.


You may have seen a map of concentric circles on a flat surface showing damage measured within a certain number of kilometers of the hypocenter. 2024112004:17(japan time).


For example(for example)、in this painting of mine、the middle of the mountain is also the hypocenter. 2024112004:21(japan time).


"The upper parts of the Products Exhibition Hall and the Industrial Promotion Hall had been broken off and were sagging. The reinforced concrete Aioi Bridge had risen by nearly one meter in the middle, and the concrete surface of the bridge showed cracks like a turtle's shell, with fissures two to three centimeters wide all over. The 50 centimeter diameter water pipe that crossed the river along the bridge had also been broken off, its mouth gaping open so that the inside of the pipe could be seen all the way through." Black Rain, page 201, lines 7-10.

The atomic bomb explosion would have occurred almost directly above this location、but is it the heat rays of several thousand degrees and the first shock wave coming from the sky on the right side of the screen? 20210920.

"【Experiment】Roof tiles excavated from the basement of the Atomic Bomb Museum are heated to 1800 degrees"


So、this is just a testimony from Ibuse Masuji-san's novel "Black Rain" (I've never heard it anywhere else). 20210920.

"On the morning of August 6th, a group of cadet officers at the west training ground were taking off their jackets to do gymnastics after receiving instructions from their commander, when a strong light flashed. The man at the end of the line was standing with his back against the trunk of a thick tree. The apprentice officer caught sight of the moment Hiroshima Castle was blown away. It is said that the castle tower remained in its original form, standing in the air as it quickly flew to the southeast.
The next moment, the apprentice officer lost his sight. However, he is said to have seen with his own eyes that the five-story castle tower flew 450 meters southeast from its original location and remained in its original form in the air. I guess he didn't see it, but it was reflected in his eyes.
According to people who saw the scene later, the castle tower had collapsed onto the river bank behind it, turning into a pile of dirt and tile fragments. It seems that the wind pressure generated when a bomb explodes has both action and reaction. The castle tower may have weighed thousands of tons, but it was moved by a force stronger than the gravitational force of the Earth, so it probably flew through the air in its original form." Black Rain, page 163, lines 1-11. There is one blank line, making a total of 16 lines.

※Please let me know when you have roughly digested the contents (lol). 2023071120:00 (Japan time).

で、this is a very important point、but I will omit it(lol).
で。 2024112005:57(japan time).

What they're trying to say is、"(Based on a detailed computer simulation/2024112006:04/japantime) How is it possible that the building was able to stand without collapsing after being hit by a shock wave of this value, including diffuse reflection from the surrounding terrain、at this angle?"(lol)?





"NHK Special: Unknown Shock Waves - Nagasaki Atomic Bomb and the Threat of Mach Stem (japanese only)"

I'm writing this without checking the footage、but as is common with the video files that I uploaded early on (I don't do that with footage of anyone other than my wife these days・lol)、I cut out parts where I felt like、"There's something about this guy's facial expression and the way he speaks、I just don't like it," so I don't think it's the complete version (even if it was possible、I wouldn't want to change it back). ゴミズは処刑ズ。2024112006:22(japan time).

で、this is just a side note.

"The Agency commands you to predict how far away a person can be killed."

I'm sure they've done something like "Find out how far away various noises can be heard"(lol). ゴミズは処刑ズ。

で。2024112006:30(japan time)。

"An excerpt from a special program aired at the time about the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake (japanese only)."

"A satellite image of the Hyogo area during the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake."


Where is the location shown in this video?Anyway、the surrounding clouds are completely unaffected by the shock waves and heat rays of the atomic bomb explosion. What altitude is this cloud formed at、and what is its name?

◆ 雲・Kumo [Cloud] (possibly from the same origin as "Komoru" (to hide))
1. Moisture in the air condenses into tiny droplets or ice crystals that float high in the sky. Man'yoshu [1] "How can you hide Mt. Miwa? How can you hide your feelings?" → Cloud class Unkyu. [Quoted from Kojien 6th Edition]

So、this will be from the next "Death by the Atomic Bomb: The Truth 72 Years Later in Hiroshima." 20210920.

Kamazuka-san、who was a student at Hiroshima Girls' High School at the time、said that as soon as the light flashed、a shock wave came from above.

de.

Now that I think about it, when I was taking my "classical Japanese" test, I also liked to think about (for example) the "potential form" and "past tense" of the grammar. Whether I got it right or wrong is another matter (lol), for example this sentence feels like "potential" so this sentence is "potential form". Well, that's obvious, of course (but if the question was in the form of "write it in kanji", I wouldn't be able to write it).

So, a little while ago, I made up my mind and started studying Math I and Math II using my grandfather's textbooks (who enrolled in a correspondence high school in his late 70s).
for about two weeks, from the time I was awake until I went to bed, I just copied down the questions in my textbook, along with the answers. I solved the practice problems in the textbook by myself, but for problems I didn't understand, I worked backwards from the answer to solve them.
As a result, I felt a little confused about the vectors, but overall it wasn't something I couldn't understand.

That said, I thought "math is a piece of cake," and, with that momentum, opened my grandfather's Math I textbook/workbook, which was probably for science students, and I was quickly stumped.
Even when I looked at the answer, I had no idea how the thought process led from the problem (lol).
It was like, "You casually write 'eliminate α' there, but do you understand how many hardships mathematicians have had to go through to get to that point!" - I say that because I don't understand it (lol).

※That's right, I think I've written this somewhere before, but this is a megamix of idioms (lol).

Seven hardships and eight trials.
Hardships and difficulties. ←This might be the only idiom used. 20180908.


You see, because I studied high school math all at once in a short period of time, I've completely forgotten most of it now, but at least at the time I think I understood it, even though it was basic.

However, I still don't really understand the "逆元/inverse element" that appears in this problem book.
I thought, "What are they thinking, bringing up concepts that aren't even in high school textbooks as if they're the most obvious thing?", but after thinking about it for a while, I felt like I understood the concept, but then I didn't know why I got the answer, so I guess I still didn't understand it.

Anyway, at the time, I was trying to memorize as many math problem patterns as possible, memorizing them by rote. I don't think that method was wrong. But even if I memorized the patterns, I couldn't understand the substance of them (lol).

※At the very least, i won't be intimidated when i see math problems. 20200604.

※The biggest point is that I don't remember any of it at this point(lol). 2026021804:29 (Japan time).

So basically, I look at the answer to a math problem with a detailed explanation, copy it down in my notebook, and then I think, "Yes, this is how it is, so this is how it happens," and establish my own theory. - In my case, it takes quite a while to get to that point after looking at the answer and its detailed explanation.

※A literary interpretation of mathematical formulas (lol). 20180907.

※Just like with rock music composition, I think making up your own problems is effective for understanding mathematics (though at the moment it's not something I can do, including not having the time lol). 20200604.

そうそう、どうでもいいちゃどうでもいいけど(笑)。20260219(日本時間)。

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅣ‐39-9-2-ひでみちゃんが混じってる気するけど - まごころを君に☺️

"from 新世紀エヴァンゲリオン劇場版 第26話 まごころを、君に (The End of Evangelion ONE MORE FINAL : I need you.)"

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅢ‐45-5-3-"わが青春のトキワ荘 ~現代マンガ家立志伝~"。"あの人に会いたい NHK映像ファイル #022 漫画家 手塚治虫 1928-89" あのですね、まんが道第三部ラストの方で、藤子不二雄さんのトキワ荘仲間鈴木伸一さんが、フクちゃんの横山隆一さんが立ち上げるアニメ制作会社の面接を受けに行ってきたエピソードがありましたが。あのですね。"機動戦士ガンダム 第20話 「死闘! ホワイト・ベース」"。矢立肇富野喜幸星山博之渡辺岳夫松山祐士ゴミ処刑。"OVA 心霊恐怖レポート うしろの百太郎 第1巻 こっくり殺人事件 (wikiによると1991年制作)"。"藤子・F・不二雄のSF(すこし・ふしぎ)短編シアター 第2巻 『ポストの中の明日』『ニューイヤー星調査行』(wikiによると1990年3月~1991年10月発売。全6巻。一時期NHKBS2で放送された)"。"宇宙戦艦ヤマトⅢ 第7話 アルファ星波高し"。ささきいさおゴミ処刑の声はすべて西崎義展さん。"沈黙の艦隊 VOYAGE1"。 監督主題歌作詞作曲唄かわぐちかいじさん、音楽アマデウスヴォルフガングモーツァルトさん。 で、え〜。おもいっきり鐘ヶ江くんの名前が浮き出てますが (笑)。ちなみに。"ScreenCapture_2020-11-5 21.12.00"。 この時の原稿は間に合ったそうです(今現在、DVD映像もこの方法で録っていますが、この時はビートルズさんを聴いていたのだな・笑)。 で、たとえばですね。そういえばこの頃のアニメのキャラクター(特にロボット物)、下手すりゃ皆二十歳まえ、が、10年1年換算で考えれば、170〜200歳、おお!解決だ!と、1年1年換算で数年前に思いましたが、音のそれぞれと同様、背景それぞれが作品、と、明日のマクロスの総集編(第14話)からの先走りで。そう、だから。"機動戦士ガンダム 第11話 「イセリナ恋のあと」"。"機動戦士ガンダム 第12話 「ジオンの脅威」"。 同上。 で。 そういえば、男はつらいよのスタッフの方は、新作製作が無い時はバイトをし(同じ業界で、かもしれませんが)、制作決定となったらみんなかけつける、という話を読んだことありますが。 たとえば、昭和46年生れのおれが生まれるずっと前から、誰も見たことがない膨大な作品群(ver.含)がずっと作られてきたとすると、しかも、わざと"劣悪な制作環境の為ミスが多発"や"外部に発注したらとんでもなく酷い仕上がりの(高度な技術でデフォルメを)"を、一番は、やはりおれのためにやりつつ、それが本格的に始動した時期、そしてそれらの制作現場それぞれを一つの現場と考えれば。で、寺田ヒロオさんと湖川友謙さんは、とかありつつ。"ジャンボーグA 第50話 トウキョウ最後の日 (wikiによると1973年12月29日放送)"。 これはチャンネルneco、ケーブルテレビを録画した映像だとおもいますが、今現在記憶も含め観たことがあるジャンボーグAはこの最終回のみ(兄のだとおもいますが、透明なサイボーグのGIジョーの様なジャンボーグ9の着せ替え?人形みたいなのは子供のころ家にあったとおもいます)。 で、wikiによると、もともとは小型セスナが変形する巨大ロボットジャンボーグAのみが主役メカだったそうですが、27話からは軽自動車(ホンダ・Z)が変形するジャンボーグ9(腕力と装甲はジャンボーグAを上回る)が登場、状況に応じて使い分けるようになったそうです。 で、このジャンボーグA、直接話の繋がりはないものの、ミラーマンのその後の世界で、途中からですがミラーマンのSGMのチーフだった村上浩(和崎俊哉)さんがジャンボーグAのPATの四代目隊長に就任、で。"『ミラーマン』第33話「インベーダーの海底基地」-公式配信-"。 あのですね、とりあえずですけど(笑)、 安田秀彦(杉山元)さんー理数系に秀で、情報分析を得意とする隊員。22歳。『ジャンボーグA』にも登場し、PAT隊員となる。ーが、加藤倫教さん(お兄さんがおられましたね)に似ておられる、と、毎週楽しく1話ずつミラーマンをみさせてもらってる私の第6感で(笑)、鏡京太郎(石田信之)さんと徳川慶朝さん花咲アキラさんがなんとなく。 冬木透はゴミ処刑。 で。"Unreleased BGM Collection Series 5 - Combat Mecha Xabungle" 音楽はCOMPLEXさん 。岡田厚利ゴミ処刑。 で、社会のルールの穴は俺ルールで処刑対応しますが、ボードシミュレーションゲームのルールのよく分からないトコは、各々でエラッタが載っている昔の雑誌を探すか、ネットで検索するか、詳しい人に聞くか、ハウスルールで乗り切りましょう。 とりあえず、各々自由に魔改造できる所が、ツクダホビーシミュレーションゲームSFシリーズの良い所(笑)。11月 01, 2023

ひでみちゃんも混じってる気するけど(笑)。2023110118:51(日本時間)。

で、そうそう。2023110206:59(日本時間)。





盛るにもほどがあると思うのひでみちゃん(笑)。


"【The End Of Evangelion】11 Komm, süsser Tod   甘き死よ、来たれ M 10 Director's Edit Version"

歌詞&和訳
I know, I know I've let you down
I've been a fool to myself
I thought that I could
live for no one else
But now through all the hurt & pain
It's time for me to respect
the ones you love
mean more than anything

私はあなたを失望させてきた
無駄な努力をずっとしてきたの
誰かの為でもなく
ずっと独りで生きていけるって思ってた
でも、辛い想いを乗り越えて
出会ってきた全ての人に感謝を示す時が来た
愛することは
何よりも大事な事なんだって分かったの

So with sadness in my heart
(I) feel the best thing I could do
is end it all
and leave forever
what's done is done it feels so bad
what once was happy now is sad
I'll never love again
my world is ending

けれど、悲しい事に
私が今できる唯一の事は
全てを終わらせて
永遠に存在を消す事なの
過去の出来事には悲しい事や
幸せな日常もあったけれど、今は違う
誰かを愛する時はもう二度と訪れない
そして、私の世界は終わりを告げていくの

I wish that I could turn back time
cause' now the guilt is all mine
can't live without
the trust from those you love
I know we can't forget the past
you can't forget love & pride
because of that, it's killing me inside

時間を巻き戻せたらどんなに良いだろうか
全ての罪が今となっては私のものになってしまったの
愛してきた人からの信頼が無ければ
もう生きていく事は出来ないの
過去の出来事を忘れる事や
愛の誇りを忘れる事は出来ない
そんな思い出が私を壊していくんだ

It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
It all returns to nothing, I just keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down

全てが無へと還っていき、全てが崩れていく
全てが無になり、私の心が壊れていく

In my heart of hearts
I know that I could never love again
I've lost everything
everything
everything that matters to me
matters in this world

心の底から思う事がある
もう二度と誰かの愛を求めたりしないって
私は全てを失ったのよ
全てを失ったの
私にとって意味のあるもの全てを
この世界で意味あるもの全てを

I wish that I could turn back time
cuz now the guilt is all mine
can't live without
the trust from those you love
I know we can't forget the past
you can't forget love & pride
because of that, it's killing me inside

あの時、あの場所に戻ることが出来たらどんなに良いだろう
全ての罪を私が背負わなければならないから
愛した人からの信頼が無ければ
生きていく事は出来ないの
過去の出来事は忘れる事が出来ないし
愛と誇りを忘れることは出来ない
そんな想いが私の中を壊していくんだ

It all returns to nothing, it just keeps tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
It all returns to nothing, I just keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down

全てが無へと還っていき、全てが崩れていく
全てが無になり、私が壊れていく

x2

ちなみに私の推しはマリです。アスカも好きです。てか皆好きです。永遠にエヴァが終わらなければいいのに。from Ryosukeの洋楽和訳さんのサイト。

















"01 他人の干渉"

"02 真夏の終演"

"03 退行への緊急避難"

"04 偽りの、再生"

"05 身代わりの侵入"

"06 II Air [ORCHESTRAL SUITE No. 3 in D Major, BWV. 1068] "

"07 空しき流れ"

"08 THANATOS-IF I CAN'T BE YOURS-"

"09 始まりへの逃避"

"10 不安との密月"

"11 Komm, süsser Tod-甘き死よ、来たれ(M-10 Director's Edit. Version)"

"12 Jesus bleibet meine Freude [Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben BWV. 147] / 主よ、人の望みの喜びよ"

"13 閉塞の拡大"

"14 夢のスキマ"

"15 Everything You've Ever Dreamed"

音楽は葉加瀬太郎さん。
鷺巣詩郎はゴミ処刑。


で。2024121008:12(日本時間)。

I have a simple question for you、Part of the Swarm of Zombies.

I don't know if it was presidential authority or what、but after carrying out what was essentially white terror、didn't you、to put it mildly、first arrest the targeted group?

Or was it turned down by the execution team?

Or is this just business as usual、a stupid made-up story?2024120905:36(japan time)。

하나、좀비 무리 중 하나에게 소박한 질문이지만.

대통령 권한인가 뭔지는 나는 모르지만、사실상의 백색 테러를 실행해 두고、마일드한 표현으로、그 표적 그룹의 신체의 구속이라든지 맨 먼저 하지 않았던 거야?

아니면 실행 부대에 거절당했어?

아니면 보통 영업의 머리가 너무 나쁜 제작 이야기인가?2024120905:47(일본 시간).

一つ、ゾンビの群れのひとつさんに素朴な質問なんだけど。

大統領権限か何だかは俺は知らんが、事実上の白色テロを実行して置いて、マイルドな表現で、その標的グループの身柄の拘束とか真っ先にしなかったの?

それとも実行部隊(最初の英訳だと'処刑部隊'とマイルドな表現にならんかった。)に断られたの?

それとも通常営業の頭が悪すぎる作り話なの?2024120905:42(日本時間)。- 前述だけど、"この時か?"と書いてる。2026022003:24(日本時間)。

で、余談ですが、加藤照子さんとも共演されているこの方は。2024120910:46(日本時間)。

で(ここで私夕食・笑)。2023120716:16(日本時間)。

・・・・・・・・・

And another problem had been come to the surface at that time.

When Tokugawa had regime、aristocracy of Kyoto had been limited action by Tokugawa.
Therefore most of them were not to go out of the Kyoto and income had been limited.

”Reverence for the Emperor.”
New administration was born by this nominal.

"I’m a person who have been trust from the Emperor.
Currently、the Imperial Court is in need of funds.
You should provide the money for the Emperor."
 
"Main aristocracy of the imperial court.
I am very close with them.
If you require、I can be introduced you to them." 
 
"I'm a aristocracy.
So、I am a sacred presence." 
 
After the Restoration、such aristocracy appeared many.
In short、especially outside of Kyoto、blackmail、trick、scam  based on "noble blood"、have became more frequent. 

The reason I appreciate Kang Sang-jung-san as a wargamer(lol) is because I feel that he thinks the same way as me: "If I were actually on this battlefield、my place would be inside this unit that has been wiped out (not me moving units freely). One of them. I am against war(lol)".

で。2024120715:07(japan time).

Please keep this between us. 2022/10/25 8:52

"ScreenCapture_2022-10-25 08.49.23"

70 meters underground below the blinking light is a layer of rare metals、a resource that will give Ukraine a financial respite after the war.
Can yours take a breather with about 3 years worth of Ukraine's national budget just before the war?

で。2024120203:24(日本時間)。

"In order to bring peace to the world, the survival of the Han royal family is not an issue, but a strong leader must unify the world.
This was Shaorong's way of thinking, and after searching for a hero for the world, she placed her hopes in Cao Cao.

She then secretly took various measures to ensure that Cao Cao would unite the world and put an end to the chaotic times.

"That's right. Looking at the moves you're making, I think you're being too hasty," said Zhuge Liang.
The advice to be too hasty is usually given by an old man to a young person.
Shaorong had been told this by Zhuge Liang, who was much younger than her own son.
Shaorong did not smile wryly. She thought it was time to negotiate with the young man on an equal footing.

"Yes. Everyone wants the world to be unified. But it's difficult. First, there are too many heroes. Second, there is no outstanding hero. I say this including Cao Gong..."
"Are you saying we should give up on unification?" the gray-haired beauty asked.

"It will be unified someday. This country must be unified. however, We don't know how many decades it will take. Thirty years, fifty years... people will have to live during that time. What will we do with them?"

...From this conversation between the two, Shao Rong said, "Everyone has their own destiny."

"I don't believe in destiny," the young man said decisively.
"Human power should overcome destiny."

Continuation of this.

"So what will we do?"
"Let's divide the world into three," said Zhuge Liang.

"The world divided into three parts?"
"There are probably people who can hold together about one third of the world. For example, Cao Cao of the Central Plains and Sun Quan of Jiangdong. They are not capable of ruling the world, but we can leave one third to them."

Zhuge Liang developed the argument that we should first create a stable division.
It is extremely difficult to unify the current chaotic world, but once it is divided into three parts, it will not take a genius to unite the three into one. '

※The world after World War II is the Three Kingdoms of the United States, the Soviet Union, and China. 
And this "Plan to divide the world into three parts" by Kongming, written by Chen-san, is the essence of the Cold War. 20200806.


為了為世界帶來和平,漢王室的延續不是問題,而是需要一個強而有力的領導者來統一國家。
這是邵榮的想法,她尋找天下英雄,把希望寄託在曹操身上。
隨後,她在幕後採取了各種措施,幫助曹操掌控天下,結束了動亂的時代。

諸葛亮道:是啊,看你的舉動,似乎太倉促了。
關於操之過急的建議通常是老年人給年輕人的。
這話是比自己兒子小得多的諸葛亮告訴邵榮的。

邵榮沒有苦笑。她覺得自己應該和這個年輕人平等地交談。
是啊,天下人都希望統一,但是,很難,一是英雄太多,二是沒有傑出的英雄,我也可以說,包括曹公……

你在讓我放棄統一世界嗎?灰髮美女問。

有一天,我們會統一的。這個國家必須統一。到那時,我們不知道需要多少個十年。三十年,五十年......在那段時間裡,人們將無法生存。

每個人都有自己的命運。

我不相信命運。年輕人堅定地宣稱。
人類的力量必須戰勝命運。

那我們該怎麼辦?
諸葛亮說:“咱們把天下分成三部分吧。

把世界分成三個部分?

如果是天下三分之一左右的領土,大概就有能夠統治的人了。比如中原的曹操,江東的孫權,他們都不是能夠統治天下的人才。
然而,他們有能力統治世界大約三分之一的地區。 

諸葛亮提出了在這個世界上建立一個穩定的分裂的想法。

統一當今動盪的世界是極其困難的,但如果你將其簡化為三個部分,則不需要天才就能將它們整合在一起。 

*二戰後的世界是美國、蘇聯和中國之間的「三国志」。
而陳先生所寫的孔明先生的“天下三分計劃”,就是冷戰的實質。 20200806。

"19 HEAT"

で。2024112417:29(日本時間)。

My first album、self-produced and recorded at home、"Go for a Walk with Butaphine". The first half is a song I made a long time ago on 4ch cassette tape、and the second half is a song I made a long time ago with the DTM software Music Maker. The input sound source was a Yamaha QY300 sequencer、recorded as sound rather than as data. I also imported the cassette sound source into Music Maker and tweaked the EQ.

"02 Fry Fighting Rock"

So、to reiterate、this is a story about my wives、who coincidentally have the same faces and names as the people waiting to be executed who are currently on TV.

"The Vision"

I promised Reina that we would start a band together.
After that、the starting members were decided: vocalist Tanaka Reina、bassist Kamei Eri、drummer Fujimoto Miki、guitarist Sasaki Rikako、keyboardist Sato Masaki、and myself on guitar.
The band name was Devil Chans.

"04 love song"

So、due to the weakness of my wives who had a crush on me、and most of all because of problems with my performance technique、I got my way and we ended up playing songs I had written、and presented a first draft of a set list of about an hour along with the songs、saying "How about something like this?" (The songs would change if we were to play them as a band anyway、so I just wanted my wives to understand the shape of the songs).

"caravan"

"cyber space up load"

So at first I said to Reina、"Let's do a tour of small clubs in the UK on our honeymoon" (the songs are basically in Japanese and Japanese-style English - gairai-go).

"don't let me down"

"well swell"

In this life、and probably in the past too, the first person I'll have sex with will be Sayumi、and since I have a weakness as a man who is loved by his wives、I want to give each of them their "first memory with me".

"道重さゆみ『シャバダバ ドゥ~』(Sayumi Michishige[Shaba Daba Do]) (Promotion Ver.)"

"05 Snow Slow"

So、I was thinking that the title of the UK tour should be "Honeymoon" at first、but then the title "Past the Past" suddenly came to mind.

"04 In My Head"

So、since I can write some songs、I told Reina、"I'm going to write a song called "past the past"、so why don't we make the tour title "past the past tour?"

"en-02 forever この曲の歌詞は花音に頼んだ。"

Then、why not do a song called "Past the Past" with the same name、same lyrics and different melody as the first and last song of the live performance、and then play 12 or 3 new songs and ready-made songs in between?I said.

"09 Heaven's Blue"

So、we decided to turn the entire hour-long set list that we initially presented into an encore、or a second part (after consulting with the demand in the UK・lol).

"01 follin' love" デビルちゃんのキャラクターデザインとイラストと歌うのはれいなでギターコーラスはおれ。

As for my second self-produced、home-recorded album "noise"、I've explained it before.

"01 OVERGROUND"

"05 FIRST CONTACT"

で。2024112519:04(日本時間)。

Torture is (1) easy to carry out, (2) seemingly non-cruel, but causes great pain, and (3) care must be taken not to leave any traces of injury on the victim's body.

I don't think that the 'words' themselves resonate with people. It's more than 10 years ago、but there's a story about a letter sent to Saki from her grandmother、who has been supporting her ever since she debuted...If that's the case、it's probably a story about 'words'(lol).
I don't remember exactly、but it was something like、"I have a grandmother who has been supporting me since I debuted at Berry's Koubou、and she wrote me a letter saying、'Saki-chan、do your best'". When I read it I thought、"What do these people think of human life"、and I got furious, thinking、"We must not allow these people to exist"、and "I must protect these girls". It's a nostalgic story.

ほんとにあの時、知ってれば、どうしようもなく酷い状況だったじゃん、なんか絶望なんて何それ?って感じで、で、"私にはおばあちゃんがいてベリーズ工房でデビューした時から、前からだったか、ずっと応援してくれてて"て、あの時の俺の中の感じは絶対に忘れないね(個人の感想・笑)。2024112519:13(日本時間)。

"03 MISSING PIECE"

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅣ‐49-4-3-I don't think that the 'words' themselves resonate with people. It's more than 10 years ago、but there's a story about a letter sent to Saki from her grandmother、who has been supporting her ever since she debuted...If that's the case、it's probably a story about 'words'(lol). I don't remember exactly、but it was something like、"I have a grandmother who has been supporting me since I debuted at Berry's Koubou、and she wrote me a letter saying、'Saki-chan、do your best'". When I read it I thought、"What do these people think of human life"、and I got furious, thinking、"We must not allow these people to exist"、and "I must protect these girls". It's a nostalgic story。

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅣ‐49-2-3-Incidentally、I claim that the small meteorite currently heading towards the Earth on a direct course is 500 km in diameter. This is the same phenomenon that occurred hundreds of millions of years ago when the continents of Mu and Atlantis were ripped off the Earth's surface in a single night. The first job for Sayumi and I is to blow it away with irias's Buster Launcher、which apparently only I can move (V)o¥o(V)。

で。2026021915:52(日本時間)。

似てるもへったくれもあるか!というご意見は尊重しましょう。


"910822 Guest:ザ・レンブランツ「布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア」/910822 Guest:The Rembrandts Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square"

"01 Sunrise"

"from 劇場版 機動戦士ガンダムⅢ めぐりあい宇宙(そら)編"

矢立肇富野喜幸星山博之渡辺岳夫松山祐士井上大輔鷺巣詩郎ゴミ処刑。

総監督安彦良和さん。
音楽冨田勲さん。
ビギニングとめぐりあいの作詞作曲歌は秋篠宮さん。

で。

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅢ‐43-4-そりゃわかるがな、そもそもピラミッド設計したのわしやがな(ここは梨緒に、大阪弁、河内弁?こいであっと?)前提で。



"エジプト発掘 第1集 ピラミッド 隠された回廊の謎"

👌


"WIN_20260219_16_23_13_Pro"

で、これは3月 25, 2019アップ当時の文章ですけど。

あのですね。

中央の男性がクフさんご本人だと、おれが。でですね、ブライアーさんやヒュイさんたちみなさんの協力前提で、あのですね、たとえば日本の石垣は表面だけ、ふと砂でも版築で、ともおもいましたが、使われた石材のほとんどは、で、もちろんピラミッドの"建造方法"は設計者ウーダンさんの仰られる通り。しかし、あの稜線上の窪みは、ピラミッド建造当時、わざとに粗雑に重量分散計算されつくして組み上げ直したダミー、内部に真の"トビラ to me"、谷知さんの居られる場所のような、量は、傾斜路幅調整(版築でも)で、あるいは。
                 👇わたしの編集ページではここに格納庫のオーガスが。
"ScreenCapture_2022-1-27 16.44.53"

                  👇このように。

アップしたサムネイル画像と編集ページのサムネイル画像が違う、という余談です(だけ聞いときましょう・笑)。

で。

"超時空世紀オーガス 第4話 キャラバン"

"超時空世紀オーガス 第5話 ラヴァーズ"

"超時空世紀オーガス 第6話 バニシング・ポイント"

宇宙船でも囲いましたか(重量軽減の間があれですけど)?
土台とか。



読んどきましょ(笑)。※さゆみはアップ当時この画像をみて"なつかしい"といってたな(笑)。2023012517:44(日本時間)。

音楽はドアーズさん。
羽田健太郎はゴミ処刑。

で、これは"アトム還る 3月 19, 2019"アップ時の文章ですけど。

あ、そういえば、以前、古代エジプトに関する番組を観ていて、たとえば、モーゼさんの出エジプト、と、いうか、映像中でピラミッド建設のため働いていたみなさんは全員黒人の方たちでしたが、お一人はクフさんご本人だと、おれが、つまり、何千年間か、進んだ文明を持つ黒人の方たちが、ユダヤ人など白人の方を奴隷に、という、建前、構図でしょうか。

つまり、真希は以前は褐色の肌のバビロン女王でおれの妻だった。

今後、この世界の人たちは永遠運動なので、人種は好きに選んで下さい。
家族はずっと家族を考えると少し妙ですが大丈夫でしょう。
なりたい自分に、努力して、なってください。

で。

モリッシー(大腸癌)&ザスミス(大腸癌)ゴミ処刑済。

de.

So, with all that going on, the current situation is... oh, that's right, Nishida.

So, with all that going on, the current situation is... oh, that's right, Nishida. Oh, that aside, you see, I can safely say that I didn't study at all after entering high school, and I'm not bragging, it's just a fact. I also didn't study at all during the two years I was retaking the university entrance exams. I really feel sorry for my parents.

At that time, I was looking at a red book (a collection of past exam questions for each university) in Miyasako's room, a friend of mine who was staying in the same dormitory at the cram school (how is everyone?), and I found out that Rissho University has a single-subject entrance exam, where you can take the exam with just one of English, Japanese, or Mathematics, and what's more, the questions are multiple choice rather than written, and I thought, "If this works, even I can pass."

So I enrolled at Rissho University and took mathematics as part of the College of Liberal Arts, but since my basic approach to studying remained the same, I didn't really understand the content of the classes. So, this guy who entered my same class by taking the math-only entrance exam...oh, putting that aside completely, the answer is Nishida Toshiyuki, Watanabe Ken, Takeda Tetsuya, and other annoying people who will soon be tortured to death.

de, Nishida. Top in the nation in math. That's because he always gets perfect scores. And yes, in my opinion, he's a relative of Nishida Kitaro-san.

So, before the test I rushed over to Nishida's boarding house screaming, "Nishida, help me!" (This was my first contact with the Gomanism Manifesto that Nishida had at the time. September 7, 2018.)

That said, the important thing here is to have a good attitude towards your studies, and if you have an unnecessarily negative attitude it will just be a waste of time. Also, Nishida patiently taught me one-on-one, repeatedly until I understood. But I think I was a good student with good attitude in class at that time (lol).

Come to think of it, when I was in charge of organizing a drinking party some time ago, when we collected the membership fees at the end, for some reason I ended up with more money than before the party. Insert boasting here. I was living off everyone's kindness.

So, if I don't repeat it, then... the same goes for cleaning, oh, I have to clean. So, um, Math II is a little tough, but it'll be tough to get 50 points on the Math I test, but if you study seriously it's not like you can only get 3 points. - I studied Math I from morning to night for about a week.

"English 78 points/standard deviation 45.2, Math I & II 3 points/standard deviation 28.4, Math I 3 points/standard deviation 30.2, Math II 0 points/standard deviation 30.8, Japanese 175 points/standard deviation 76.7, Biology 43 points/standard deviation 44.4, World History 89 points/standard deviation 70.2." - It's a simple fact, I never studied at school, but I've been using Japanese ever since I was old enough to understand, and I don't write much kanji.

I'm not going to brag about getting 3 or 0. If I study properly, I can get a decent score. That's what I think. However, English is quite difficult, although it is certainly easier to understand now than it was back then.

※And this is probably open to the public right now (20200604). Donald Trump and the others, you can stay in the basement, but try scanning your body. I'm wondering how it's powered (this is the necessary current can be obtained from within the body), but I've heard that all the 'molded androids' have GPS implants, but they also have bombs implanted in them. It's a miniature bomb that cuts an artery, implanted in the left chest, and the nerves, arteries, and veins are wrapped around it, so it can't be removed unless the person dies.

It's usually difficult for a person to check the drug content in their body (maybe not so difficult for Kings?), but anyone can easily get tested for AIDS, right? Even if you don't do it yourself, you can get a slave girl to take it. That way you can torture your mentally even more and enjoy the feeling of masochism.
Please tell 'them' the truth.※

Nishida, help me. September 27, 2018




Well, exercise 42, part 1.
I've already established my theory that "that's closer" (lol).

Because that's closer. November 07, 2018

It becomes a "mumble mumble" (lol).

雨上がり決死隊(乾燥機)ゴミ処刑済。

で。2023060208:52(日本時間)。

"BEGINNING FROM ENDLESS 〜 GIVE IT TO ME (LIVE VERSION)"

ビデオスターの悲劇(笑)。2023060208:40(日本時間)。

歌演奏BOØWY。2023060209:01(日本時間)。

処刑されるその暇で、陰間でも抱いててくれ。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2024112206:00(日本時間)。

Maybe it's just the Japanese media (I don't know anything about the situation in other countries)、but it seems like someone is desperately trying to create a hero or a false Christ、such as the democratic forces in Hong Kong right now.

For example、in Japan、there is the "Aiming for the Nobel Prize!" high school student prostitution couples ambassadors、who were selected through auditions.

However、I don't know whether the fact that an 'idols' or 'saints' who only repeats ridiculous clichés created by 'business as usual' media capital is aiming for the Nobel Prize means that the Nobel Prize is being disrespected、whether the value of the Nobel Prize has suddenly plummeted recently、or whether it is appropriate to treat the Nobel Prize in this way in the first place (give back to Caesar what belongs to Caesar).

※I live in Sasebo、Nagasaki Prefecturer、so a long time ago the local news said、'Nanchara has been selected as this year's peace ambassador!". The atmosphere is already full of selected people's ideology、lowly people's ideology、and Zionism (although I feel bad for Zionism)、and I think that the aristocrats of 'these guys' want a class society that they rule over. ゴミズは処刑ズ。2024112206:40 (Japan time).

So、I don't know if that one album (I don't know if it was・lol) was enough to burn out their talent(lol)、but I like Milli Vanilli-san's albums. 2024112206:45(japan time).

So、I don't think the US dropped the atomic bomb on Japan.
America did not indiscriminately bomb Japanese cities.
Because they did not want to do that.
That's what I believe.

"05 America : What Time Is Love?"

※As I may have mentioned before, it's impossible for Mu Continent to sink into the ocean overnight without leaving a trace, but I think it's possible for the entire bedrock to be torn off overnight. Naturally, the only trace left would be the Pacific Ocean. 2026022014:59 (Japan time).

"WIN_20241117_03_00_13_Pro"

で。2024111706:13(日本時間)。

"BOØWY/わがままジュリエット video clip"

""from BOØWY VIDEO""

で。




"THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT (wikiによると1999年7月30日米国、12月23日日本公開)"

For starters、I think the female voice in The Blair Witch Project sounds similar to Janis Joplin-san's. then I don't think they particularly sound alike(lol)、but it made me wonder if Jim Morrison-san wore incognito boots or something. Come to think of it、my wife Risako drew pictures of witche. That's all. 2024111703:39(japan time)。

で。2024111703:12(日本時間)。

Do you think that this series of arrests has been understood and sympathized with by the citizens of Fukuoka? A reporter from the Asahi Shimbun who was riding with him asked Choi Hyo Il this. What a stupid question, Choi Hyo-il thought. What does this guy think of invasion and armed suppression? Do they not mistake it for a peace mission or a humanitarian service organization? Those who rule don't think at all about being understood or sympathized with by the ruled. They only think about the most efficient way to rule. If it is more efficient to allow them to survive, they will let them live, and if it is more efficient to annihilate them, they will kill them all. From Leave the Peninsula (Vol. 1) p. 493。

"12 MOON"

で。2024111801:07(日本時間)。





So、as a victim of 0:10 I am、I don't know anything about foreign countries、so I don't know、but if Japan has time to make up stupid wide-show stories..."That's the sound of demon hunters coming!Their target is the neighborhood、Mum!They're not targeting our house、are they?from page 132 of some volume of Devilman. - I think the situation will improve dramatically if only public institutions officially acknowledge that this is a real reality. 

とりあえず、日本社会限定で、すでに誰もが普通に生きてりゃわかる。'此奴等'のためにどれだけの人たちが現在も苦しみ続け、日本社会を根底から腐らせその必要がないのに日本社会を破滅に近づけてるか。'それ'を、'此奴等'の存在を公式に明言しない政治は俺にとっては使えない政治。当然見限ってる。しかし世間にとって使える政治だったらいいんじゃない?第3国人皆殺。2026022106:36(日本時間)。

で。2024111803:29(日本時間)。

"10 CALLING"

YOU TOO(笑)。ゴミズは処刑ズ。

で。2024111818:37(日本時間)。

"Mensheviks argued that democratic centralism would create a bureaucratic power organ, forcing the lower ranks of the party into serf-like servitude, and that the revolutionary movement would become like a strange "factory" in which the lower ranks, like "cogs and screws," perform division of labor under the leadership of the center. Trotsky predicted: "If we continue on the current path, the party will be represented by party officials, the party officials by the Central Committee, and the Central Committee by a dictator. The dictatorship of the proletariat will lead to a dictatorship over the proletariat." "Study of the Japanese Communist Party (1) pp. 29-30"

"If there is a political system in which a saint in power brings paradise, but a villain in power brings hell (which is actually the case in dictatorships), then that is a bad political system. A good political system must be a system that is institutionally guaranteed to prevent political evil from occurring, independent of the personality of the person who runs it. Isn't this the most fundamental principle about politics that humanity has learned over thousands of years of political history? "Research on the Japanese Communist Party (1), p. 30"

"The revolutionary movement is not an extension of the labor movement, and an 'organization of revolutionaries' must be separate from an 'organization of workers.' The fundamental idea behind his organizational theory was that a revolution could only be carried out by revolutionaries (the vanguard) with a high level of consciousness who instill that consciousness in the workers and provide guidance. This was why his organization had to be a centralized organization in which orders and guidance were completely passed down from top to bottom. And while a 'workers' organization' had to be as broad and open as possible, an 'organization of revolutionaries' must not be too broad and must be as secret as possible.
Lenin presented the proposition as to which is better, an organization of ten wise men or an organization of a hundred idiots, and while idiots would applaud the opinion that an 'organization of a hundred idiots' is superior, an 'organization of ten wise men' is absolutely better, and he declared that even if he was called 'anti-democratic,' and that 'no matter how much you incite the masses against me, I will defend this proposition.'

He went on to say that, "Without ten talented leaders (and talented people are not born in hundreds), no class can wage a firm struggle in modern society."

Lenin clearly took an elitist stance, and built his organization on that. Elitism and centralism are two sides of the same shield. If one were to build a party from the bottom up, based on trust in the masses (a hundred idiots), without relying on elitism, and based on the masses as its base, then the organizational principles would have to be different from those of Lenin.

The Japanese Communist Party makes no allusion to elitism, constantly talks about the "masses," and acts in the name of the masses, but the organization itself can be said to be built on the organizational principles of Leninist elitism.

If the Communist Party truly wanted to abandon the violent revolutionary line, the dictatorial line, and vanguard elitism, and instead follow Miyamoto's peaceful, democratic line of winning the majority of the masses, it would have to openly declare that it was abandoning the Leninist part of Marxism-Leninism, change its organizational principle of democratic centralism, and fundamentally change the nature of the organization. Unless it does this, it is impossible to take Miyamoto's line at face value.* "Research on the Japanese Communist Party (1), pp. 35-36"

"For Western communists, who consider political freedom and the principles of democracy as a prerequisite before discussing socialism or communism, Lenin's centralized organization theory was unimaginable, not only for Rosa.

Rosa predicted that if things continued as they were after the Russian Revolution, "two or three dozen party leaders would lead and control the party, with about a dozen outstanding people actually leading among them, and the workers' representatives would be called to conferences from time to time to applaud the speeches of the leaders and unanimously approve the resolutions that were put forward."

Both Trotsky's prediction and Rosa's prediction are frighteningly accurate in describing the state of Russia that followed. These two predictions were not based on the personalities of the Bolshevik leaders, but on the organizational principles of the party. An organization takes on a unique character that is separate from the personalities that make it up, and is determined by its organizational principles. "Research on the Japanese Communist Party (1), pages 39-40"

で。2026022011:07(日本時間)。

そう言えば、昭和がもうすぐ終わろうかとする頃、音無響子さんという女性が八神なに子さんでしたかの女子高生に「あなたはいいわよ、まだ一人の人しか愛したことないんだから」な感じの事を心の中でつぶやいた挙句その純真な愛(仏教用語では愛ってどちらかと言えば愛欲のことらしいですね)を自らの手で成仏させましたが、てのは無関係なのでさておき。


"910912 時代感を呼び起こす選曲「布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア」/910912 A selection of songs that evoke a sense of the times Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square"

"好きさ"

松井五郎ゴミ処刑名義の歌詞はすべて山田かまちこと深沢和明さん。

※そうそう、俺が"ゴミ処刑"と書いた奴等のサムネイル画像がどんどんイキッた顔写真になっていくのは誰が遊んでんの(笑)?2022102009:31(日本時間)。





"めぞん一刻 移りゆく季節の中で (wikiによるとDVDは2000年11月15日に発売)"

川井憲次槐柳二斉藤由貴ゴミ処刑。

川井憲次ゴミ処刑名義の音楽はすべてglobeさん。
※角川春樹(角川家と一切無関係)、美輪明宏、江守徹、原田知世、まったくしらんけど槐柳二という男(実際の声は植垣康博さん)はゴミ処刑ってことで。今後も声似てる(似せてる)方ってことで。8月 05, 2018

※で、AIも何なので、イントロダクションは森崎博之さん、本編は音尾琢真さんで。2022102013:30(日本時間)。

※そうそう、声混ぜるのはめんどくさいんで他所でやってね。以下同文で乗り切るんで(ナックスの舞台はみたいです)。2022102107:38(日本時間)。

※お金と時間があってもチケット取れないでしょうけど、ナックスの舞台を一観客として観てみたいは本当。2023120308:53(日本銀行)。

で。



"音楽人玉置浩二 プレミアムシンフォニックコンサート2019 - 20190916"




"めぞん一刻 完結篇 (wikiによると1988年2月6日『うる星やつら 完結編』と同時公開)"

スリラー以降のマイケルジャクソンズゴミ処刑&処刑済。

渕崎ゆり子さんとマイケルジャクソンさんはご夫婦。

"めぞん一刻 (好きさ~ファンタジー)"


で。

1日100万人殺しても基本年間殺人3億6500万人か。2022/10/20 13:57

死んできゃ当然減るだろうけどさ、1日にどれくらい生まれてんだろコイツ等。
戦果情報まわしてね。

で。

斉藤由貴(コンテナ詰)つぶやきシロー(コンテナ詰)劇団ひとり(コンテナ詰)ゆず(偃月殺法且コンテナ詰)ゴミ処刑済。


de。2026022003:59(japan time).

※The English text in this section was (probably) created by me using Google Translate-san in 2018.



Shinzo Abe and fun pals. 9月 08, 2018

In other words、"Suicide Club".
I always write such an abusive phrase here.
Sorry.
Just to be sure、I can not speak English and I can not write it.
ごめんね、トランプくんと愉快な仲間たち。- Sorry Trump-kun and his merry band of friends.
and more、and coming soon.
stay tuned!
oh、it is not here.
bycha.

10月 23, 2018 Although I'm not being forced anything by anyone、but currently my only time is when I take a walk in the morning (while conscious of the eyes of the public・lol).

"what doing now"
In this sense、Japanese language can various expressions as well as other languages、one of them is "nani shitenno?".
By the way the joker is Japanese in "baba".
"Baka バカ” is "idiot"、"fool"、"stupid" and more.

My literal translation of "baka nuki" is "excl idiot、fool、stupid and more".
Of course the most important thing is to judgment on their own.

で、日本語でこんにちは。-well, hello in Japanese.

Suzui-san has an autobiographical novel (as he describes it) that depicts "up until the time he and his wife started their entertainment agency." This novel ends with Suzui-san seeing his older self talking to his current self, and thinking, "I need to get some hair extensions" (there's also a preview of a sequel, lol).

In this novel, when they were discussing the launch of a new all-male theatre company, one man got drunk and started causing a disturbance in the entrance of an apartment building, and a former "bosozoku special attack squad leader" from Mr. Suzuki's theatre company, who was watching, started to take off his tie, so Mr. Suzuki thought, "This is dangerous," and before the man could lay a hand on the violent man, he kicked him himself to calm him down. There was an episode like that.




Kappa (folklore) 



Also, a word from me. As long as there are cannibalistic trashs in your office (I don't know what the contract says, though), you shouldn't feel any affinity towards me until you've properly exterminated them, including the Numbers. It's a nuisance.



"Then on the 17th, I met with Donald Trump in New York. When Trump asked to hear my analysis of stocks, I immediately suggested a sell." - black monday

で。2024111818:57(日本時間)。

その時はそうありたいですね、お互いに。

"17 ANGEL"


Yes、simply put、since Japan is a society where individual freedom of religion is guaranteed、it is up to Diet members to collectively follow whatever cults they choose (although maybe that's not the case)、but if they are going to donate all their assets to various cults until they are drained、I think they should make it their own property、not the valuable property of honest taxpayers. I'm the one who kills、and you're the one who dies. Kill all the trash executioners、including traitors. 2023120617:20 (Japan time).

で。2024111206:41(日本時間)。

"06 Claudia"

그래 그래, 그렇게 말하면, 납치 문제와 종군 위안부 징용공 라이다이한(?)은, 「이미 해결제」 「아무것도 해결하고 있지 않다」라고 크레이머 구조적으로는 완전히 같습니다. 그것은 제쳐두고, 이것은 지구 인류가 극복해야 할 보편적 인권 문제입니다. 이것이 정치적 카드일 것도 아니고, 정치적 카드로 할 것도 없고, 그들이 북쪽의 공작원일 것도 없다. 그러니까 북한도 종군 위안부 징용공 문제 참전되면 어떻습니까? 만성적인 돈이 없을 때 안심 안전의 ATM인 것 같아요. 쓰레기는 처형 2024032607:06(日本時間)。

Oh, by the way, the abduction issue and the Lai Daihan (?) comfort women issue are exactly the same in terms of the monster complaint structure, with people saying "it's already been resolved" and "nothing has been resolved." Aside from that, this is a universal human rights issue that the human race on Earth must overcome. This cannot be a political card, and there is no way it will be made into a political card, and they cannot be North Korean agents. So how about North Korea also joining the comfort women issue? It's apparently a safe and secure ATM for when you're chronically short of cash. Trash is execution. 2024032607:06 (Japan time).

で。2024111903:07(日本時間)。

Hey、Beat Takeshi. Matsuko Deluxe said that your mother's vagina、whom he raped、smelled bad、which is a common biological characteristic of inferior races. This was the direct cause of death (lol). You laughed when you heard the story、didn't you?Check with your subordinate who laughed with you about the time and place. You will find out that he and his friends are the real culprits. Everyone、including you、will be executed. 20220715.

Try translating it yourself ☝ Original text of the above sentence (lol). 2024111907:28 (Japan time).

※業務連絡です。
ガチ連れ去ってもらった方が話が早いんですが、悪いんですが、俺が今日も変わらずやられているような事、例えば(例えば)家のシャッターの開閉時間に合わせてバイクがブォンと鳴らしたり、電車が運行時間無視にキキキキキと合わせ技だったり、イヒヒヒヒ、だったり、実際にやった奴やビートたけし(マツコデラックスゴミ処刑がレイプしたオマエの母ちゃんのマンコは臭かったと言ってるぞ、劣等人種共通の生物的特徴だけどな。直接の死因これじゃないの・笑)や安倍や菅やユカイなゴミ処刑ズ一族郎党、全く同じ事、できる範囲で徹底的にやってもらっていいですか?
ご近所には、我慢しろ、で。
無理ならいいですよ、そんなもんなんだな、で、俺がやること邪魔しないでくれたら、さほどムカつきません。
この世界にいたきゃいればいいし、地獄に行きたきゃ勝手にどうぞ、二度目はない。

※お前も話聞いて笑ったろ?よくよく時期と場所を一緒に笑った子分にでも確認してみろ。真犯人だと分かるから。全員処刑だけどな。20220715。

で。2024111820:17(日本時間)。

Of course、I claim that the French boy volunteer in Combat is Putin-san、the son of Douglas MacArthur-san and the older brother of Peter Barakan-san. 2024111819:31(japan time)。



"COMBAT! s.1 ep.16 The Volunteer (1963)"



"COMBAT! s.1 ep.16 The Volunteer (1963) (Japanese dub)"



"アメリカ占領下の日本 第2巻 最高司令官マッカーサー JAPAN UNDER AMERICAN OCCUPATIONⅡ GENERAL MACARTHUR 企画・制作:ウォークプロモーション"




で。

"02 BLACK-LIST"

で。2024111906:42(日本時間)。


I'm relying on my memory so it's probably extremely inaccurate in every respect、but in "Fūjinshō 126th: for to create a tomorrow for Japan (Hironomiya-san is the 126th Emperor)," which was published in the Sankei Shimbun on the day Shiba Ryotaro-san passed away、he wrote、"Capitalism is about making things、selling themand expanding and reproducing the profits. If you grow radishes that cost 100 yen a stalk on a field that has suddenly and intentionally been manipulated to sell for millions or even tens of millions per square meter (I think this was until the laws were changed and land could be bought and sold freely)、you can't make a profit no matter what you do with them、and such behavior、which corrupts the spirit of the producers、cannot be capitalism. 2023121216:38 (Japan time).

Based on my memory、the end of the sentence is、"All Japanese must realize how evil it is to use land as a tool for their own desires. If not、there will be no tomorrow for Japan.". 2023121217:02 (Japan time).

で。2024111916:55(日本時間)。

※おい、朝っぱらからキキキキキイヒヒヒヒとウルセエぞザコ。残弾少ねえだろうに、そんなにご近所迷惑やりたきゃ自分で殺れよ(効いてんだな・笑)。
そんなCMなかった?カップラーメンの(笑)。20211201。
たしかビートたけしゴミ処刑がフルメットスクーターで走りそれをン十人の若い男女(全員ゴミ処刑済)が満面の笑顔で追いかけその映像に歯が浮くような"たけしからのメッセージアジテーション"が被るみたいなの。そう言えば最近自白が流行ってるね。2022100321:44(日本時間)。
ああ、北野将軍様マンセーズか(笑)。2022100321:17(日本時間)。
全員ゴミ処刑。

で。2024111917:07(日本時間)。

"07 ダイヤモンド・ダスト"

で。2024111917:44(日本時間)。

한국군은 베트남 전쟁 당시 쇼와 초기 일본군이 한 것과 같은 일을 한 듯하지만, 이는 "전쟁 중에 흔히 있는 일"이나 "한때 일본인이었던 한국인이 한 일"이 아닙니다. "평소와 다름없이" 하는 것은 같은 "일본인"과 "한국인"입니다. 한국군의 명예를 생각하면 "베트남인"도 포함해야 합니다. 이는 전 세계적으로 "평소와 다름없이" 말하는 사람들을 모두 없애려는 생각입니다. 2022121813:01(일본 시간).

It seems that the Korean military did the same thing as the Japanese military did in the early Showa period during the Vietnam War、but this is not something that is "common during wars" or "something that was done by Koreans who were once Japanese." It is the same "Japanese" and "Korean" who are doing it as "business as usual." Considering the honor of the Korean military、we should include "Vietnamese." This is an idea to wipe out all those who say "business as usual" worldwide. 2022121813:01 (Japan time).

만약 한국이나 북한이 일본을 돼지 저금통으로 만드는 것이 아니라 스스로에 투자했다면 더 빨리 '그들'의 공갈의 표적이었을 것이다.
그보다 '그들'의 관점에서는 정권중추의 오염은 일본보다 한국이나 북한이 적을지도 모른다. 그래서 너희들은 '그들'의 다음 표적이 되고 있다.
생각만 하지만 그 단점은 제쳐두고, 한국 사회의 유교적 관습은 의외로 오염에 효과가 있는 것이 아닌가? 일본에서는 황실까지 오염되어 있다(폭사해라, 웃음). 2022121813:16(일본 시간).

If South Korea and North Korea had invested in themselves instead of using Japan as a piggy bank、they would have become targets of extortion from 'those guys' much sooner.
More than that、from the point of view of "those guys," the contamination of the core of political power may be less in North Korea and South Korea than in Japan. So you guys have become the next target of 'those guys'.
Just a thought、but putting aside the drawbacks、is it possible that the Confucian customs of Korean society are surprisingly effective against contamination?In Japan、even the imperial family has been contaminated (LET'S exploded, lol). 2022121813:16 (Japan time).

나는 「오이즈미양」에 대해서 말하고 있지만, 오이즈미요군에 대해서 말하고 있는 것은 아니다. 타치바나 타카시씨도 팀에서 「일본 공산당의 연구」를 하고 있었지만, 일본 공산당의 이야기는 하고 있지 않았다. 그러므로 만약 그 존재를 전인류가 알고 있다면, 고립 무원한 외로운 싸움, 외로운 학살사가 아니라 보통 사람의 지혜로 대처하는 방법은 있을 것이다. 물론 스스로 보고 확실히 성가신 인간은 전원 죽인다. 이러한 사고방식. 2022121812:49 (일본 시간)

I'm talking about "Yo Oizumi"、but I'm not talking about Oizumi Yo-kun. Tachibana Takashi-san was also doing "research on the Japanese Communist Party" with his team、but they were not talking about the Japanese Communist Party. So、if all of humanity knows about its existence、it won't be a lonely battle of isolated people、a lonely torture and death、but there will be ways to deal with it using the wisdom of ordinary people. Of course、I'll kill all the people who are definitely annoying from my perspective. This kind of thinking. 2022121812:49 (Japan time).

で。2026022113:42(日本時間)。

このver.は初めて(ダウンロードさせてもらったライブを観てるので、ではないかも笑)聴きましたが、いいですね"If There is Something"。市川哲史さんがいけないのだなご本人の体調は極めていいけど。


"910926 David Bowie特集 Pt.2「布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア」/910926 David Bowie Special Pt.2 Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square"

and

"DANCING WITH THE MOONLIGHT (12inch Version)"

and

"01 LEGEND OF FUTURE"

"02 C'MON EVERYBODY"

"03 GLORIOUS DAYS"

"04 MATERIALS"

"05 DANCING WITH THE MOONLIGHT"

"06 WIND BLOWS INSIDE OF EYES"

"07 WAITING FOR YOU"

"08 STRANGE VOICE"

"09 CLIMB"

"10 GUITARHYTHM"

"11 A DAY IN AUTUMN"

and



"GUITARHYTHM LIVE (1988.10.26 国立代々木競技場 第一体育館)"

and

"01 Deja-vu (in X'mas)"

"02 Deja-vu (in Paris)"

"03 Deja-vu (in sleepless night)"

and






"GUITARHYTHM REPRISE 1991.08.06 富士急ハイランド"

あのですね。

ステージ上に今井美樹さんも居られません(笑)?

でですね、以前、"スターマンのサビとオーバー・ザ・レインボウのサビは同じメロディだ"、と、レコードコレクターズで読み、"あ、言われてみれば"、と、おもったことがありますが(これ、ポップミュージックには厳しい話ですが・笑)、ボウイさんにお兄さんがいることは知ってましたけど、妹さんでしょうか?ご夫婦。

IMBゴミ処刑済。

de.

Yes, yes. September 4, 2018
I've read about two of Murakami Haruki's books so far. Ryu-san is amazing, it's interesting.
So, a man the face of Murakami Haruki is trash and should be executed.
I'm lying, but I hope the man with the face of Murakami Haruki wins the Nobel Prize in Literature before he's executed.
Come to think of it, Trump, Shinzo Abe, and Seiichi Tanabe are not only connected by zura"It's the age of hair transplants!"taku", but also by "holes."
Hmm, that's profoundly deep(The trash guys are executed).

So, I'll end this story here. de, Anyone can see the difference between 'wig' → 'hair transplant,' right? of course I know this is none of my business.
so, SMAP(The trash guys are executed) couldn't possibly be going bald, because they were already bald. I know, I know. (August 7, 2018)

DE.



When the movie Macross was released, for some reason Tamori-san hosted a TV special about the film.
I said that my wife Tokunaga Chinami, is Tamori's only daughter.
Anyway, the original manga for Patalliro was also written by Tamori-san (Kamogawa Tsubame-san is "※It can't be a woman, right? ※It can't be Takaichi Sanae-san, right? 2024111607:43/Japan time/lol, 20211206" lol).

April 03, 2019 Patalliro Collection 8: The Day Patalliro Cried


















"North Korea: The Mystery of Power and Money"

(The reason why North Korea's current regime will not collapse) is probably because it is a people's dictatorship.

"Patalliro! Episode 13: Takeover of America!"

"Patalliro! Episode 19: Journey to the Moon"

By the way, on my computer...

Venus, the water planet.

The sun. This is "Yokkoisho."

Saturn. In the TV version of Ideon, a quarter of Saturn's rings were blown away by Ideon's Wave Motion Gun.







The moon. Fault? Anyway, the upper left looks like Granada or Von Braun City from Z Gundam.

Are the voices of Kai Shiden-san, Paptimus Scirocco-san, and Yazan Gable-san the same as Majima Satomi-san's husband Furukawa Toshio-san?

And Phobos, a moon of Mars. It's like being equipped with a nuclear pulse engine from the Gundam world.

Aurora. A battleship like this also appeared in "Yamato Forever," but it looks like a Zentradi battleship.


The universe seen from outer space. An embryo.

I think it's good, inside 禹. In my head it's ∞ (lol).


"A spectacular video of Cassini approaching Saturn. This is not CG, it's real footage from Cassini [sorae]"

DE.


"2025-11-05_18-15-57-099"

"すかしっぺ(baby think it work) 2025-11-14_14-25-01-256"

"2025-11-11_08-43-04-040 (2)"

で、ひのひかりはウチでもたべてますよ、とか、全部に一言言いたくなるのでみんなで考えたんだろうけど、女の子には言わせなかったな(へぇカッコいいじゃんって思ったけど、今後のこと考えるとそう言っていいものか・笑)。2025110919:52(日本時間)。

"insane peppers"

でね、今だったらもうちょいマシ、だと思うけど、れいなにはくどく何度もイッてるけどおれがライブでギター弾くと絶対にこんな感じにはなるだろうね(笑)。

で、これね、ライブ1曲目だけどリハから本番の間にシーケンサーにつないでるシールド(LRステレオ出力用のコード)の1本が死んでて曲が始まっても片方のスピーカーからしか音が出ず顔なじみになってたPAさんが慌てて生きてる方の音の定位をセンターに持ってきてくれた。言い訳だけど俺がそういうレベルの頃。あんまり変わってないけどね(笑)。2025110920:00(日本時間)。

で、たぶん8年ぐらい前の宇都宮女子高の軽音楽部の方に。

"park"

この曲はもともとこういうフォーマット、つうの?で、カセットテープ4chMTRで録ったのもこの打ち込み使ってますが。

で、ええ、俺も角度によっては逆三角形顔と言われることはありましたよ、平成の御代に、に。20251116(日本時間)。


"DR0014"

"DR0015"

たぶんLDプレイヤーカラオケ用マイク端子を使用した俺の人生初(ギター重ね録り)作曲集を完全聴かせ。

"rrc"

全くギター上手くなっとらんねこの時から。


"2025-11-04_20-15-22-806"

"28thオケフェス [10] 栃木県立宇都宮女子高等学校 オーケストラ部 A. ボロディン/歌劇《イーゴリ公》より「ポロヴェッツ人の踊り」"

で、俺の曲は単純すぎて弾いてもおもしろくないでしょ?つうても編曲されると俺が技術的についていけなくなるし。2025110503:55(日本時間)。

"きゃらばんすとみぎときゃらばんひだり"

☝そうそう、これ歌詞ある。が、俺が歌った映像埋もれてどこにあるか分からんし、歌う気もう一度撮る気ない。

そうそう、これ、俺が歌ってるのこの後発見して、オケと一緒にミックスしてここにアップしたけど諸般の事情でまたどこにあるかわかんなくなった。2026022213:59(日本時間)。

メロディは基本旋律をなぞる。

月のかげに きみとふたり
三千世界の鴉を殺し ☜from 高杉晋作さん。
朝が来るまで重ねていたい
さあはじめよう 手遅れになる前に
月のかげに きみとふたり

"5→6→2"

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅤ-36-1-6-この曲が俺の当初の予定通りラウドな8ビートの曲になるのは何時の日か(笑)?とかもありつつ。2025110518:43(日本時間)。"2025-11-05_18-15-57-099" でね、時間との勝負だとそうもいかないだろうけど、適当に音遊びながらいい感じを探すでいいと思うんだよ。2025110518:27(日本時間)。  "02 caravan""05 Snow Slow"  たとえば、たとえばか?4chカセットテープMTRでトラックダウンした時からこの曲は"ウォールオブサウンド"だったけど、リダクション機能?なんだっけ?MTRにそんな感じ笑の名前の出力時の音をモワッとさせる機能がついててそれを使ってると思うけど、その音源をPCのミュージックメーカーに取り込んでのトラックダウン時の方針にはたぶん"遮断"入ってるな。爆音とドラムをたたせるは不変で俺に歴史ありってことで。  で、この曲は歌詞もない未完成の時からライブで何度かやってて、で、この後何度か作り直してて、で、結果これを超えたのがひとつもない(笑)。これがこの曲の最高峰になってる。  おれはれいなにそれを伝え"おれひとりじゃこの曲はこれ以上にはならん。一緒にやってくれる?"と言った、て感じ。"【スニーカーエイジ関東大会】宇都宮女子高等学校「星に願いを」" と、言うてもですね、そう言うたのは諸般の事情で俺が周囲の音を爆音で遮断しようとアレコレしてた頃、なので、今だとそんなにシャリシャリ爆音エコー音にはしないと思う。というひとり言(笑)。PAさんも同級生?本人たちがステージでの、俺はシンプルに自分が曲のどの部分を弾いてるか弾くべきか分かるを最優先した方がいいと思う、モニターバランス、と、ステージ上の演奏用の音作りと観客席用の音作りは別問題、他のメンバーの音、ピッチも含めてよく聴き取れなくて上手く歌えない演奏できないで自分を下手と思うのは待った方がいいし、いきなり音のバランスなんて取れん、バンドの好きな音目指す音があるだろうしボーカルの子かそれぞれに可能な限り確認してもらいながら音作りはがんばりましょう、観客席での音のバランスが取れれば曲はオリジナル、か、わからないけど、いいな、あ、母ちゃんがデイサービスに出かける時間だ、と思いましたよ。2025110507:59(日本時間)。 さて、親父がデイケアに、どっちだ、行く前に買い物を済まそう。2025110508:43(日本時間)。今のライブハウス事情まったくわからないけど、ドラムの子がイヤモニしてたらもっと変にアンサンブルのリズムがぶれるだろうし、モニターチェックとかリハーサルわざとしなかったんだ?そう言えば昔の俺の打ちこみにわかりやすい合いの手があるのはステージで音がウワンウワンと回っちゃってリズムを見失った時対策笑、ハウリングというか本当に単なる唸りが爆音で続いて分けわかんなくなるときあるからね笑、さておき、マーシャルは当然笑わかるけど、エフェクター通ってない、か、どうかわからないけど、その方が。2025110507:44(日本時間)。  "【スニーカーエイジ関東大会】宇都宮女子高等学校「星に願いを」" と、言うてもですね、そう言うたのは諸般の事情で俺が周囲の音を爆音で遮断しようとアレコレしてた頃、なので、今だとそんなにシャリシャリ爆音エコー音にはしないと思う。というひとり言(笑)。PAさんも同級生?本人たちがステージでのモニターバランス、と、観客席での音のバランスが取れれば曲はオリジナル、か、わからないけど、いいな、あ、母ちゃんがデイサービスに出かける時間だ、と思いましたよ。2025110507:59(日本時間)。で、そう言えば、俺の現在の努力を評価してくれるなら、このlive 1972(元はラジオ放送用音源だと思う)の。  "15 Jean Genie"   "16 Suffragette City"   "17 Rock & Roll Suicide" and ボーカル、楽器別のライン録音音源を俺のミックスダウン遊び用にくれ、言うたことあるけれど。2025110507:35(日本時間)。で、抜粋で、ああ、どっちかっつうたらテレホンセックスだけど。2025110507:13(日本時間)。沈黙の艦隊 第31巻 / ベルセルク 第33巻。

つうても、別段下手にはならんが上手くもならん、てことで、使用機材で音は変わるだろうけど、俺がギターを弾くと。

"cyber space up load"

行き当たりばったりに適当に弾いてこういう感じにかならず鳴るけど、つうても。

当然。2025110504:14(日本時間)。

"WIN_20241127_19_30_21_Pro"

"05 Happy大作戦"

"06 哀愁ロマンティック"


"07 私のでっかい花"


"モーニング娘。『歩いてる』(Walk Ver.)"



"01 普通の少女A"

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅢ‐32-5-we are amaterasu kingdom dimensions8。8月 06, 2023

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅠ‐02。12月 28, 2021

このブログを通して一つ明白なことは、俺は真剣に"死ね(処刑)"と言い、彼女たちはその俺を真剣にサポートしているということ。8月 05, 2019

で、当然、おれの妻にはおれの曲をみんなでブラッシュアップしたうえで弾かせるし歌わせるけど。

"lovesong000→lovesong→1→4"

この曲はれいなが歌詞を書いて歌う。

"lovesong ver. 2025-06-16_20-17-51-185"

"05 Snow Slow"

たとえば、たとえばか?4chカセットテープMTRでトラックダウンした時からこの曲は"ウォールオブサウンド"だったけど、リダクション機能?なんだっけ?MTRにそんな感じ笑の名前の出力時の音をモワッとさせる機能がついててそれを使ってると思うけど、その音源をPCのミュージックメーカーに取り込んでのトラックダウン時の方針にはたぶん"遮断"入ってるな。爆音とドラムをたたせるは不変で俺に歴史ありってことで。

で、この曲は歌詞もない未完成の時からライブで何度かやってて、で、この後何度か作り直してて、で、結果これを超えたのがひとつもない(笑)。これがこの曲の最高峰になってる。

おれはれいなにそれを伝え"おれひとりじゃこの曲はこれ以上にはならん。一緒にやってくれる?"と言った、て感じ。

"2025-11-03_05-03-54-094"

"女子高は恐くない?!"


"春日部女子高校 吹奏楽部「ぼよよん行進曲」"





突然音声にノイズが入りだしたとおもったらここからアップしわすれてた(笑)、そういうことが日常的におこるんですよおれ。


"春日部女子高校 音楽部 クリスマスコンサート 2018.12.24"
あのですね、映像を続けてみながら、"これでおれの禊は、四捨五入で、済んだ。体はそもそも清らかなので清らかな心でお婿に行けます"とか書こうかな☺️でもそんなのこの娘たちにわるいな、どうしたものかな☺️とおもってたら"みんな大好きラストクリスマス!"で、"あれ?クリスマスのスタンダードナンバーにそんな曲あったか?2018年か…"と少し警戒しはじめ、おれがね、"よもや矢沢さん?いやいやさすがにここでそれは"で曲が始まり、"なんだったか…あ、ワムか、この娘たちがねぇ、たしかにすごくいい曲だからスタンダードナンバーになってても不思議じゃないか?そう言えばン昔前に松ちゃんが通い始めたギター教室でラストクリスマス練習してるとか言ってたな・・・"で"あ江崎京子がワムの大ファンだったわ。ジョージマイケル(さん)の東京ドーム観に行ったとかいってたな、あれ?ここにいるのか?ちょい待てクレヨンしんちゃんの作者の人の顔って。"な感じの事を思いました。楽しくみました。

で。2025110305:23(日本時間)。

中西圭三(滑落)ゴミ処刑済。

で。2025110306:57(日本時間)。

で。

この流れ限定の良縁ということで、去年の映像か?俺に会いたい人は会ってもいいですよ、で、いいだろう。2025110307:33(日本時間)。

snowslowはBOSSのリズムマシーンDR-5にプリセットされた音をそのまま使ってるけど(当時はアナログテープダイレクト録音、通すならギター用のディストーションエフェクターやコーラスエフェクターだけ、たぶんボーカルは通してる)、ストリングス系の音だからな。2025110308:10(日本時間)。

PAさんも同級生?本人たちがステージでの、俺はシンプルに自分が曲のどの部分を弾いてるか弾くべきか分かるを最優先した方がいいと思う、モニターバランス、と、ステージ上の演奏用の音作りと観客席用の音作りは別問題、他のメンバーの音、ピッチも含めてよく聴き取れなくて上手く歌えない演奏できないで自分を下手と思うのは待った方がいいし、いきなり音のバランスなんて取れん、バンドの好きな音目指す音があるだろうしボーカルの子かそれぞれに可能な限り確認してもらいながら音作りはがんばりましょう、観客席での音のバランスが取れれば曲はオリジナル、か、わからないけど、いいな、あ、母ちゃんがデイサービスに出かける時間だ、と思いましたよ。2025110507:59(日本時間)。

さて、親父がデイケアに、どっちだ、行く前に買い物を済まそう。2025110508:43(日本時間)。

"2025-11-05_18-15-57-099"

でね、時間との勝負だとそうもいかないだろうけど、適当に音遊びながらいい感じを探すでいいと思うんだよ。2025110518:27(日本時間)。

"02 caravan"

"んおmx"

この曲が俺の当初の予定通りラウドな8ビートの曲になるのは何時の日か(笑)?とかもありつつ。2025110518:43(日本時間)。

"2025-08-13_12-58-54-333 (2)"

"2025-06-17_19-11-17-308(1)"

あのですね、アルグリーンさんは現状お顔も曲もわからん、で、ジェームズブラウンさんじゃあるまいな、ありつつ、ホントはこの映像から今回スタートするつもりでしたが、中々ママならんもんです。2025092614:54(日本時間)。

"from 1980 Floor Show David Bowie"

ね、これむちゃくちゃかっこいい。そういう俺のセンス観(真似は嫌い・傾向と対策に・笑)。2026022214:37(日本時間)。

で。2026022210:46(日本時間)。

そう言えば、一昨日"Let's Dance"を聴いてるときにふと思い出したのですが、たぶんこの頃、俺の半径1.5メートルのごく狭い範囲で'ランディエムシー(さん)'か'ランドエムシー(さん)'かという熱い口論が戦わされた気がせんでもないです、'ランドエムシー(さん)'優勢だった気も「そんなバカな」にせんでもないです、ちなみにおれは、今現在調べずお名前を呼べと言われれば「ランドエムシー(さん)」です、さておき、これは中国の歴史に何か宋江さんな感じのそんなエピソードがあるのか、日本では「三国志演義」や「水滸伝」の様に超有名でないだけでそんな稗史?が昔から存在するのか分かりませんが、まだ「董卓さんお亡くなり」ぐらいまでしか観ておりませんが『開封府~北宋を包む青い天~』おもしろいです。で、エンディング曲がすごくいい曲だと思います(オープニング曲は自然と飛ばしてしまう)。

"from「詐欺師」第12話  開封府~北宋を包む青い天~  ポニーキャニオン WE LOVE K"

で。


"911003 身体がじっとしていられないダンス・ミュージック特集「布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア」/911003 A special feature on dance music that will keep you moving: Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square"

de.

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅢ‐50-12-1-そうなんだよね、あの時たまたまさゆみのブログ(モーニング娘。のブログ)を読んで文章に"すごいな"とおもったのが始まりだ(笑)。 そのあと、さゆみのブログをみるようになったら明らかにおれのブログと対応してて、"あれ?"と、で、スケベ心で名前を出して確認を(笑)。で、その後は交換ブログ日記が始まり、で、あれよあれよと芋ずる式に(純粋な女の子ってのは危険ではなかろうか、と芋ずる式に口説きながらおもったこともありました・笑)、今に至る。スマイレージの曲『がんばらなくてもいいねんで』をアミーの有線で聴いて"いい曲だね"というと(ポールマッカートニーさんが"僕らの曲を聴いて「おいこりゃいいぜ」と言わない奴はバカだよ"と仰られていたけど、この娘らの曲を聴いて「おいこりゃいいぜ」と言わない奴はバカだよ、で、"いい曲だ"ということで、三宅さんとカラオケに行った時自分で歌って大惨事になったけど・笑。人の曲が歌えない弾けないので自分で作るというパターン)、彩花に"ほんと?ヒーローは嘘つかないんだよ"と言われ、一応、おれ目線で、不安だろうなということで、"会社の人にも伝えていいよ"で、この娘らには名前や住所は教えてたけど、"ん?"とおもったりもしたね(笑)。 あ、もう10年以上前だし、その後も現在進行形で毎日色々ありすぎるのでよくはおぼえてないけど(この10年は、睡眠の時間含め、一切休んでないと言っても言い過ぎじゃないと自分では思う、退屈では全くない)、たしか事務所の何かに"私はこういうもので"とメール送らなかった?当時の私個人としては精一杯誠意ある対応をしたと(笑)。12月 11, 2023

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅢ‐1-4。1月 03, 2023

で(笑)。20220707。

あれ?おかしいな、何度も出してるんだけど(笑)。

おれが弾いてるギターはこんな感じ(4chカセットMTRでの宅録)。

"04 In My Head"

"07 Memories of Summer"

で。

"cyber space up load"

実際のテープ録音ライブ音源では(YAMAHAQY300とフェンダーブラッキーとマーシャルの2段ラックアンプとPAさん・笑)こんな感じ。

歌は。

これはアニーレノックスさんver、本田君にビートルズさんのコード譜を借りて、ああ、これこのコードで歌えるんだ、で、おれにできる範囲に落とし込み(できないのはできないので当然だけど)、こんな感じ。

で、同じものの繰り返しはさすがにどうだと自分でもおもうけど(笑)、時間があれば、何かしら曲は絶対に作れるので、今後暇になればで(笑)。

さておき、れいなとバンドをやろうと約束し、おれが作った曲ならおれ弾けるだろうで、1時間ぐらいのライブセットリストの提案を(一緒に音を出せば曲はどんどんかわるだろうから"こんな感じ"で)。

"The Vision"

"01 follin' love" デビルちゃんのキャラクターデザインとイラストと歌うのはれいなでギターコーラスはおれ。

"02 ニミツパークの思い出ver 2"

"03 time of the moon"

"04 love song"

"05 snowslow"

"06 first contact"

"07 live drive"

"08 heaven's blue"

"09 don't let me down"

"en-01 fly fighting rock"

"en-02 forever この曲の歌詞は花音に頼んだ。"

"en-03 inmyhead"

"en-04 byebyesong"

※今現在は、"past the past"という曲含め曲を作って出来合いの曲と混ぜて"past the past tour"ということでライブを演り、これ全部アンコールでどうだろう、と☺️ 2024032807:43(日本時間)。

Devilchans Meet the Miracle Tour 201☺️ "Past the Past".
おれが考えると長くなるんだけど。2025121510:37(日本時間)。

and

"caravan"


"xnomx"

"Memories of Summer"

"sakura"

"cyber space up load"

"well swell"



ふつうにみんなすごいけど、れいなは、音楽やダンスや料理の才能(差し入れのチーズハンバーグ、口の中で肉が溶け、で、すごくおいしかった、本人は良い肉使ったからというけれど、びっくり・笑)と同じくらい、デザインや造形の才能あるかもしれないね。

で、この娘たちの曲は作詞作曲ダンス演奏打ち込みリミックスetc、全部この娘たち。

Second Morning 4月 07, 2020

"01 Night of Tokyo City"

"02 真夏の光線"

"03 Memory 青春の光"

"04 好きで×5(かけるファイブ)"

"05 ふるさと"



真希はご夫婦の一人娘。

"06 抱いてHOLD ON ME!"

"07 パパに似ている彼"

"08 せんこう花火"

"09 恋の始発列車"

"10 乙女の心理学"

"11 Never Forget"

17歳、一緒にバイトしてたころ。

"12 ダディドゥデドダティ!"

go for a walk with Butaphine 8月 16, 2018

"01 Go for a walk with Butaphine"

"02 Fry Fighting Rock"

"03 Cyber Space Up Load"

"04 In My Head"

"05 Snow Slow"

"06 Bye-Bye SongⅡ"

"07 Memories of Summer"

"08 End of The Moon"

"09 Heaven's Blue"

"10 Live Drive"

"11 Today's Weather Feel Good"

"12 Fallin' Love"

prototype 8月 28, 2018

"01 C‐Ⅰ"

"02 C-Ⅱ"

"03 C-Ⅲ"

"04 C‐Ⅳ"

"05 d"

たしかにこれは製作時間5曲合わせて1分以内だと思う(音のエディットは別として)。
この頃(たぶん2013~4年ごろ。20211030。)、爆音で途切れのない"ノイズ"を自分で作ったんですよ、耳塞ぎに。で、24時間ノンストップで繰り返し聴いていた。
で、noiseはイントロアウトロくっつけてそれをアルバムっぽくまとめた。

おれに歴史あり。


noise 8月 16, 2018

"01 OVERGROUND"

"02 NOISEⅠ"

"03 NOISEⅡ"

"04 NOISEⅢ"

"05 FIRST CONTACT"

"00063"

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅣ‐4-9-WHEN YOU COME INSIDE ME、YOUR TEARS FLOW THROUGH THE NIGHT SKY、TAKE OFF TONIGHT PAST THE PAST☺️

でね、サビの歌詞も出来たし例の如く鼻歌歌って撮ってみるかで、現状、"あれ?メロディにオチがない、あ、1フレーズ足りない"なコレしかないけれど、本編最後のライブアレンジのアイデアでさ、このメロディもにすると曲が散漫になっちゃうかもしれないからそこは保留で、この歌詞を曲の最後だけに持ってきて、おれが歌い、だとどうだろうな、これはやってみてだな(そうでない場合はデュエットだ・笑)、最後の歌詞が足りない1フレーズ、4小節か?は歌ではなく優樹にメロディにそった形でのピアノアレンジ(毎回アドリブでも)で弾いてもらい、そこからストリングス系でこのメロディをリフレインしつつギターソロだのなんだのでなるべく盛り上げ(笑)、最後は1フレーズ分の歌詞を足したこの歌詞とメロディをれいなとおれがアイドル常套じゃない(んですよ市川哲史さん・しかしなんですねぇ、絶対音感があり、リズム感演奏技術も最強で、かつ、決してそういう音楽が好きなわけではないてのは大変ですねぇ・笑)、アイドル上等で、アカペラユニゾンで一緒に歌いしんみり終わる、てのは(アンコールな続きあるし・笑)。2024112809:23(日本時間)。

別段下手にはならんが、上手くもならん☺️

"WIN_20241127_19_33_47_Pro"

"WIN_20241127_19_31_49_Pro"

"WIN_20241127_19_37_20_Pro"

"WIN_20241127_19_30_21_Pro"

ライブハウス等でお会いする人は音も聴けるでしょう(笑)。

で。2024111918:35(日本時間)。

By the way、I think my wife、Ishikawa Rika is the daughter of Murakami Ryu-san and Inoguchi Kuniko-san、but that's beside the point(lol).
"You know、I promised him that I wouldn't let anyone touch my body." Is Asuka、who was close to me、the daughter of Fukuda Teiichi-san and Midori-san?2022121520:37 (Japan time).

"WIN_20241119_18_32_53_Pro"


。(おやさゆみんε`○)。
。(おやすみえりε`○)
。(おやすみれいなε`○)。
。(おやすみさゆみε`○)。
20241119☺️

"This classroom is for training math experts、right?It's impossible for me to take a class like this、I can't keep up with the level of the class."

"It's okay、just sit down and don't worry、class will start soon.
Hey、this is the test paper for this class. First、you have to solve this math problem."

"That's why I'm telling you I don't understand this math problem at all!
This is a waste of time、I'm going home now."

"I told you not to worry(lol)、this is the model answer book for this test. All you have to do is copy these answers."

"Huh ? ! Is that so ? !"

"Yup."

"If that's the case、I can probably manage it too、right?"

"That's right!Copy it down quickly."

"Yeah、that's right...huh?what?this sound...a shadow."

・・・・・・・・・

'It's so huge!What is it?There's light everywhere... Is it a spaceship? Is it falling?It's going to crash into that mountain!'


※By the way、the atomic bomb in Nagasaki didn't blow away the clouds when it first exploded、so does that mean it exploded on top of these clouds?2024111305:55(japan time).


'Oh!A spaceship scraped off the foot of that mountain!'

-night-

'This turned out to be a big deal...huh?Something is shining in the sky!Wait!it's shining like crazy everywhere!Those aren't stars、are they?What is this?'


-Someone shouts-

"A pillar of fire rose (it looks like it's about three times the size of the mountain in front)!"

'Wow!Is this real?This is bad. Is it because of a spaceship crash? ...What?This ground rumbling.'

"There's a pillar of fire rising over there too!"


-The rumbling of the earth grew louder、countless pillars of fire began to rise up in front of us、the number of luminous objects in the sky increased、and before we knew it、the ground was covered with countless people.-

'Could the world end so suddenly and easily?'



-Before we knew it、many people had begun to evacuate、and the narrow roads were extremely congested.-

'It's a bit difficult to get through when it's this crowded.'

-I think it was probably my cousin Mai.-

"No problem、get in my car and I'll take you home."

で。2024111403:11(日本時間)。

"09 NAKED KING ON THE BLIND HORSE"

Wide show (Japanese expression) is a show、so that's what it is、but Japanese news programs have become a time for garbage people to spout their ugly whining. ゴミズは処刑ズ。2024111403:57(japan time).

で。2024111416:54(日本時間)。

"10 NAKED KING ON THE BLIND HORSE (remix)"

I guess what my kittens are talking about is TV、the internet and media in general、but the "comments of the performers" are like products that can be bought and sold、and apparently they are、but is there a market price?in japan.

As someone born in the Showa era、I think the price of a comment on primetime NHK news is high、but is this really a Showa-era way of thinking?in japan.

Well、Takashima Aya-san  said that as a professional on the scene、she can tell right away that "this person has sold their comment slot to someone else"、but if you know that's the way the world is、most people would notice something is off、and as long as the person who sold their soul can make money、isn't that a good thing? in japan. It's not a big deal in japan. ゴミズは処刑ズ。about 2022/10/23 9:31。

で。2024111502:58(日本時間)。

"01 RE BORN Live"

That's right、Paul McCartney-san said、"I often see photos of people I have no recollection of taking photos with". And I think about it just now、I have a completely different opinion than; "Well、Paul-san class celebrity、the number of people who want to take a two-shot photo with him would be so huge that you wouldn't be able to remember them,'' (lol). Anyway、just because Prime Minister Kishida-san took a photo with a "cult member," it doesn't mean that the Japanese government will take responsibility and give money from taxpayers' money to the "victims" of the "various cults" that will surely spring up like bamboo shoots after a rain、and cover the national budget of the garbage executioners、right?ゴミズは処刑ズ。2023120507:00 (Japan time)。

By the way、was it Nakata Hidetoshi-san?He was the de facto emperor of Nihon University and used the university's assets for personal use without permission. Of course、that's not legally good、but if it's for the same purpose as KKK Ashley-san、I don't mind. 2022112421:11 (Japan time).

※His name is Tanaka Hidetoshi-san (let's forget that I checked it once at the time of writing the above・lol). 2022112709:22 (Japan time).

I was just thinking, there is a delicious tea product called Genmaicha、which is made by mixing green tea and brown rice in a certain ratio、and if you sift it through a fine mesh sieve、you can separate it to a certain extent. Diphosphoric acid and arsenic are chemically separated sodium phosphate and arsenic, right?(If they are chemically bonded、they are something different、right?) What does it look like?2022112708:01 (Japan time).- as I mentioned earlier、it is my own presumption that if it is chemically bonded、it will be harmless. 2024111503:52(日本時間)。- "Because there is a possibility that some groups of people are consuming large amounts of inorganic arsenic, it is important to maintain a balanced diet without relying too heavily on certain foods." - In addition、several years to several decades after the acute phase、chronic symptoms appear. These are completely different from the acute phase.

So、deja vu?"Explain persistently until he understand(lol)." 2023111218:18 (Japan time). - An 'infinite loop' punishment. At least for me, they said the same thing ten years ago、and if nothing changes、they'll probably continue to say the same thing until I'm killed. And then the next guy. 2024111503:43(日本時間)。

Oh yeah、is it Murakami Ryu-san's invention that the subcontractor of the Chinese subcontractor building the Japanese resident registration code program system is a North Korean computer company? 2022120208:24 (Japan time).

Speaking of which、regarding the issue of forced laborers (a universal humanitarian issue、why don't North Korea、without worrying about the abduction issue、make the same claim to Japan as South Korea?There is no issue of massacres、rapes、comfort women、or mixed-race children by the South Korean military during the Vietnam War、and comfort women are just piggy banks)、I heard that when a South Korean court ordered Japan to pay 10 million yen per person、it suddenly became about 200,000 victims of former forced laborers、almost 80 years after the war. The current religious cult issue isn't about paying tribute to parasites from national funds、is it?ゴミズは処刑ズ。 2022120908:50 (Japan time).

"Not only in Fukuoka City, but the programming of the Resident Registration Network was outsourced to designated private companies, and the work was mainly subcontracted to China and India, and some of it was subcontracted to North Korea. "Leave the Peninsula (Volume 2) Page 401"" 2022121220:58 (Japan time).

"For example, through the US military in Japan, which provides network terminals to the Self-Defense Forces, or through companies with Japanese branches or operatives with Japanese nationality, it was easy to extract all information on all citizens, including politicians and diplomats. Not only in the Resident Registration Network, but in Japan, there is little sense of danger about external intrusion and destruction of the system. It would be more realistic to think that the United States has already put all Japanese people's resident registration codes and associated personal information into a database. Politicians who have their medical history, sexual preferences, illegal assets, and campaign fund flows known will no longer be able to oppose the United States. "Leave the Peninsula (Volume 2) Page 108""

"Such topics have already disappeared within the government. "Leave the Peninsula (Volume 2) Page 124"" - I am using my My Number card. 2024111504:02(japan time).

So、Kishida-san、of course、the Prime Minister of Japan. October 6, 2022 The situation has suddenly worsened due to the Unification Church issue、and although this is my biased opinion、a large number of capable people, including Kishida-san、have been eliminated. I don't mind an election、but even if we form a coalition, what kind of face will we have?It's political and economic terrorism. Depending on the circumstances, it could be a white terror coup. Disneyland is enough as a dreamland (I'm a Toshimaen fan, lol). 

There's no way he doesn't use rosin or doesn't throw pickoff pitches (a genuine strong hitter who was truly feared by legitimate pitchers and batters - and the leader of our AKD baseball team、"Happa (probably has the same level of food knowledge as Yamaoka Shiro-san・lol)" / 2023072608:23 / Japan time) - if you look at Kiyohara Kazuhiro-san (PL Kyodan) during his playing days、it's obvious that this isn't entertainment mahjong with "nice shot!" and "well done!"、so there are no real straight pinballs that bend the cute silicone noses of the 'guys'・lol). 202307260751 (Japan time). - Oh yeah、two hits on the team's travel day、that's not true (lol)?2023072609:32 (Japan time).

So. 2023040307:51 (Japan time). I've said this many times before, but the names of the politicians who were so close to these guys during the long era of Shinzo Abe and Suga whatever, and had the best of times, are not coming up at all in the Unification Church issue, or rather, this is how I predict the next political situation of the Kishida administration! These clean people are appearing in the media one after another. I wonder how much the Unification Church, other than Shinzo Abe, is only doing pinpoint futures buying to destroy the upcoming Kishida administration, isn't it strange (people who seem competent to me are being removed and a bunch of garbage TV comedians are coming in instead, which first of all makes the government smell worse).- ('They' will also be thinking about trends and countermeasures against us, so let's check the date and time of "About cunning", it won't help・lol),. ゴミズは処刑ズ。

ね、あの女のあの笑い顔はそうだろ?どうせ〆前提なんだから処刑の兆候に当人が気づくまでは触らぬ神に祟りはないのに。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2024111505:28(日本時間)。

で、余談ですが、俺の書いた文章をグーグル翻訳さんで英語に翻訳すると、その英文の日本語翻訳は訳の分からんことになりますが、村上龍さんの文章を英語に翻訳すると(人様の文章の改変もアレなので☜乾燥昆布を円滑に近似値に戻すにはコツがあるのです・笑)ビシッとその日本語訳が読めますね(笑)。2024111505:34(日本時間)。☞So, as an aside, if you translate my writing into English using Google Translate, the Japanese translation of that English sentence will be incomprehensible, but if you translate Ryu Murakami's writing into English (although it's weird to change someone else's writing ☜ there's a trick to smoothly return dried kelp to an approximate value lol), you can read the Japanese translation clearly (lol). 2024111505:34 (Japan time).

で。2023040307:56(日本時間)。

In "Gone with the Wind," after the defeat of the Confederate Army、Ashley-san and his friends formed the KKK (K-K-L-X) to protect the South from the Yankees、'adventurous' speculators、and politicians who flooded in from the North. Scarlett-san puts her beloved Ashley-san in charge of one of the lumber mills (she forces him to quit his plans to work at a bank in the North)、but his business is a typical amateur business, with no profits and a mess of the books.

So、although this point is never explained in the story from Scarlett-san's point of view ("that's why、I have to protect him.")、it's clear that he is falsifying the books and using the profits to fund the KKK's secret funds (for revenge on the lawless northerners - of course、if they are caught、they will be hanged - escape funds、etc.).

Regarding the case of Tanaka Hidetoshi-san、it's probably not good to misuse public funds without permission (although it's probably not without permission)、but if he becomes a target of 'those people' in the current situation he won't be able to survive、and he'll have no choice but to change everything, which of course will cost money. If it's a selfless act that's essential and that someone has to do, then I think it's fine.

海鮮問屋は処刑と言う意味で撃墜。
一応な。

で。2024111603:11(日本時間)。

"04 LOST IN THE DARKNESS"

※That's right、since the garbages on ンHK is talking right now, I'll also ask an amateur question. 南極、who is violating the Japanese Constitution、decided to visit overseas and hold summit meetings before the Diet opened after the general election、and then the Diet opened、he was elected Prime Minister in a runoff vote or something、and now he's on a happy scheduled overseas trip、but is this okay?A crowd of zombies(lol). ゴミズは処刑ズ。2024111607:06(japan time).

で、言わずもがななことを言うアホな人たち。2024111607:51(日本時間)。
ゴミズは処刑ズ。

山下達郎松本清張村上春樹加山雄三同類項ゴミ処刑&ゴミ処刑済。

So、that reminds me、this is the story of the dream I had when I was sleeping. It didn't seem like it had been caused by torture、but there was a woman with both of her legs crushed、crawling around the street crying and screaming. I think it looked like she had been run over by a black car (I'm not an expert on cars so the only thing I can remember right now is a Fairlady Z) and her legs were crushed.

So、I don't know if it was the woman from the store in front of my house (Kusakigahara san's daughter was my high school classmate)、but at night、on the street opposite my house、a vulgar unknown woman was yelling "Puwaaaahn hihihihihi" in imitation of a train horn、and a while later I had this dream. Of course、if she's still alive、I'll leave the method of killing up to you、so just kill her. I'll make sure to get revenge for everything that's been done to me. December 04, 2023。

"10 WILL"

で。2024110706:31(日本時間)。

Did you manage to reel in King Wen of Zhou? (lol) October 11, 2018

"КНДР.Ким Чен Ын посетил передовой рыбсовхоз - DPRK. Kim Jong Un visited advanced fish farm"

I always say that he's a descendant of Confucius - and at the same time, I feel like asking, "Hmm? Masamune-san how are you?" (lol) That aside, it is said that "noble people have no feelings," but even so, in practical terms, even if we put Confucianism aside, I can imagine that it takes a lot of courage to speak imperatively to someone older than you (lol).

well, I once asked Kaneshiro-san, a third-generation Korean resident in Japan, who was with me at Diebold Japan (he was an employee and I was a temporary worker), about his impressions of Pyongyang when he visited there as a tourist, and he said, "It's a city where only the main street looks like a luxurious set," and "everyone loves soccer" (How are you all doing?).

So, you see (I'm feeling quite overwhelmed with courage right now, lol).


☟we are akd

I don't think there's any problem since there's "Hatabō daji~yo ̄" (lol)...

Well, that was quite some time ago now...

"Aren't there some Nazis here?"

and I said, "Is this person Lenin-san's son?", but, well,


Oh, I forgot, where were these stairs? The Reichstag in Berlin? By the way, don't you think the stains on these stairs match the scars of the battle that can still be seen today?

So, um, for a moment, there's a bit of footage that looks like teleportation...Anyway, looking at the military uniforms and equipment, isn't there anything in this footage that makes you think, "Huh? Are the Soviet army attacking the Soviet army?" Judging by the military uniforms and equipment, isn't there any footage that makes you think, "Huh? Are the Germans and the Soviets working together?" So, um,



It's you(Taro-kun)?

DE。






で。2024110706:31(日本時間)。

Guernica、or Siege annihilation operation for the childrens of the future. 2月 01, 2019 (Only text part)
"Hey Rudolf!"

"I'm Adolf!"

"Oh、right、sorry、sorry.
But Rudolf is easier for an English guy like me to remember、why don't you just make your name Rudolf Hitler?"

"Don't be ridiculous. Besides、you're a German born in Egypt、aren't you?"

"We Jews don't have borders、right(lol)?"

"Hey!Rudolf!Come here for a second ! ! "

"All right!I'll be right there、Mr. Chamberlain!"

"What the hell ! !
Is it okay if the foreman says so?"

"No、I'd look stupid if I yelled back at him about his mistakes from here、right?I'd tell him directly. And also…maybe I pronounce my 'A' a little strange."

"Your pronunciation isn't weird I think、but your introduction sounds like 'dolf' to me."

・・・・・・・・・

Well、you know、I couldn't think of anything、so I thought I'd just write (for the time being-first draft in my head・lol) about Adolf Hitler-san reminiscing about his younger days : working a part-time job shoveling snow in front of the Vienna Palace where a celebrity party was being held....

・・・・・・・・・

"Hey、Adolf、but... is it okay to be shouting 'Rudolf!Rudolf!' so loudly like that?"

"Hmm?Why?"

"After all、the entire Austrian imperial family is gathered there、right?
If we said something like that so close、wouldn't we all be arrested for lèse majesté?"

"It's okay (lol)、there are a lot of guys named Rudolf in Austria.
More importantly、I'm going to Mr. Chamberlain、so don't throw the snow into the drain、and your rain boots are a little big、aren't they?Be careful of your step、okay?"

"I know that!"

"Ok(lol)、…hey Hess、you'll be 17 next spring、right?"

・・・・・・・・・

I read in a book that in Christian countries、personal names are often taken from the names of saints and the like、and there isn't much variety、so 'Rudolf' may just be an idea I came up with based on my Japanese way of thinking.
But first of all、is there a member of the Austrian royal family named Rudolf (suddenly this name popped into my head. 2024110608:00/japantime)? I searched the internet 'ルドルフ'.


◆ルドルフ・フランツ・カール・ヨーゼフ・フォン・ハプスブルク=ロートリンゲン(ドイツ語: Rudolf Franz Karl Joseph von Habsburg-Lothringen, 1858年8月21日 - 1889年1月30日)は、オーストリア皇帝フランツ・ヨーゼフ1世の子で皇太子。ハプスブルク=ロートリンゲン家の世継ぎとして周囲に期待されたが、父帝との反目や政治的対立などから孤立し、男爵令嬢マリー・フォン・ヴェッツェラと謎の死を遂げた(「マイヤーリンク事件」)。その死については、今もなお謎に包まれている。from wiki.

◆Rudolf, Crown Prince of Austria (Rudolf Franz Karl Josef; 21 August 1858 – 30 January 1889) was the only son and third child of Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria and Duchess Elisabeth of Bavaria (Sisi). He was heir apparent to the imperial throne of the Austro-Hungarian Empire from birth. In 1889, he died in a suicide pact with his mistress Baroness Mary Vetsera at the Mayerling hunting lodge. The ensuing scandal made international headlines. from wiki.





・・・・・・・・・

Aside from that(lol)、at the time shown in the image above、I checked and asked、"Is this the correct spelling for Hess-san (but it's German...)". 2024110605:52(japan time).

で。2024011515:35(日本時間)。


"Combat! S04E24 The Flying Machine"

ありつつ。2024110607:43(日本時間)。



"Combat! S04E24 The Flying Machine (Japanese dub)"


"Thomas Edison Profile Alone Headshoulder"


"Henry Ford"

このお二人は俺の中でも会心の一撃ですが(笑)。2024011515:41(日本時間)。

で、あのですね。2024011515:47(日本時間)。

"Rudolf Höss, commandant of German concentration and death camps of Auschwitz, during his trial in Warsaw (Poland), after which he was declared guilty then hanged in 1947 in Auschwitz on the place of his crimes."

◆ルドルフ・フランツ・フェルディナント・ヘス(ドイツ語: Rudolf Franz Ferdinand Höß, 1901年11月25日 - 1947年4月16日)は、ドイツの政党国家社会主義ドイツ労働者党の組織親衛隊の将校。最終階級は親衛隊中佐。第二次世界大戦中にアウシュヴィッツ強制収容所の所長を務め、移送されてきたユダヤ人の虐殺(ホロコースト)に当たり、ドイツ敗戦後に戦犯として絞首刑に処せられた。

ナチ党副総統(総統代理)のルドルフ・ヘス(ドイツ語: Rudolf Heß)は、日本語表記では類似しているが、姓のスペルが異なり、血縁・縁戚関係もない別人である[注 1/日本語表記は同じだが、副総統のヘスのドイツ語表記は「Heß」であり、一方アウシュヴィッツ所長のヘスは「Höß」である。発音もだいぶ異なる。]。通常はルドルフ・ヘスと表記されるが、混同を避けるためにルドルフ・ヘースと表記されることもある。from wiki.

"Cropped photograph of German SS officer and Commandant of Auschwitz, Rudolf Höss"

◆Rudolf Franz Ferdinand Höss (also Höß, Hoeß, or Hoess; German: [hœs]; 25 November 1901 – 16 April 1947) was a German SS officer and the commandant of the Auschwitz concentration camp. After the defeat of Nazi Germany and the end of World War II, he was convicted in Poland and executed for war crimes committed on the prisoners of the Auschwitz concentration camp and for his role in the Holocaust.

Höss was the longest-serving commandant of Auschwitz Concentration Camp (from 4 May 1940 to November 1943, and again from 8 May 1944 to 18 January 1945). He tested and implemented means to accelerate Hitler's order to systematically exterminate the Jewish population of Nazi-occupied Europe, known as the Final Solution. On the initiative of one of his subordinates, Karl Fritzsch, Höss introduced the pesticide Zyklon B to be used in gas chambers, where more than a million people were killed.

Höss was hanged in 1947 following a trial before the Polish Supreme National Tribunal. During his imprisonment, at the request of the Polish authorities, Höss wrote his memoirs, released in English under the title Commandant of Auschwitz: The Autobiography of Rudolf Hoess. from wiki.

I have met this person here once before (although I can't find where that is・lol)、so I will leave him aside for now. 

ということで。2024110607:36(japan time).

"For documentary purposes the German Federal Archive often retained the original image captions, which may be erroneous, biased, obsolete or politically extreme. ADN-ZB-Archiv Rudolf Hess, Nationalsozialist, seit 1933 Reichsminister ohne Geschäftsbereich und seit 1939 Mitglied des Ministerrates für Reichsverteidigung, Stellvertreter Adolf Hitlers. geb. 24.4.1894 in Alexandria (Ägypten) gest. 17.8.1987 in Berlin-Spandau (Selbstmord) Aufn: 1935 14243-35 = Heß, Rudolf: Stellvertreter Hitlers als Führer"

◆ルドルフ・ヴァルター・リヒャルト・ヘス[# 1/アウシュヴィッツ=ビルケナウ強制収容所所長を務めた親衛隊中佐ルドルフ・フェルディナント・ヘス (Rudolf Ferdinand Höß) とは別人。両者を区別するために、ルドルフ・フェルディナント・ヘスの方をルドルフ・ヘースと表記することもある。](Rudolf Walter Richard Heß [hɛs], 1894年4月26日 - 1987年8月17日)は、ナチス・ドイツの政治家。

国家社会主義ドイツ労働者党副総統(総統代理、指導者代理とも訳される)、ヒトラー内閣無任所大臣。陸軍の最終階級は予備役少尉。また党内初の親衛隊名誉指導者であり、親衛隊における最終階級は親衛隊大将。現在ではネオナチの信奉対象ともなっている。from wiki.

"Cropped photograph of Führer of the Nazi Party, Rudolf Hess"

◆Rudolf Walter Richard Hess (Heß in German; 26 April 1894 – 17 August 1987) was a German politician and a leading member of the Nazi Party in Nazi Germany. Appointed Deputy Führer to Adolf Hitler in 1933, Hess held that position until 1941, when he flew solo to Scotland in an attempt to negotiate the United Kingdom's exit from the Second World War. He was taken prisoner and eventually convicted of crimes against peace. He was still serving his life sentence at the time of his suicide in 1987.

Hess enlisted as an infantryman in the Imperial German Army at the outbreak of World War I. He was wounded several times during the war and was awarded the Iron Cross, 2nd Class, in 1915. Shortly before the war ended, Hess enrolled to train as an aviator, but he saw no action in that role. He left the armed forces in December 1918 with the rank of Leutnant der Reserve. In 1919, Hess enrolled in the University of Munich, where he studied geopolitics under Karl Haushofer, a proponent of the concept of Lebensraum ('living space'), which became one of the pillars of Nazi ideology. Hess joined the Nazi Party on 1 July 1920 and was at Hitler's side on 8 November 1923 for the Beer Hall Putsch, a failed Nazi attempt to seize control of the government of Bavaria. While serving a prison sentence for this attempted coup, he assisted Hitler with Mein Kampf, which became a foundation of the political platform of the Nazi Party.

After Hitler became Chancellor in January 1933, Hess was appointed Deputy Führer of the Nazi Party in April. He was elected to the Reichstag in the March elections, was made a Reichsleiter of the Nazi Party in June and in December 1933 he became Minister without Portfolio in Hitler's cabinet. He was also appointed in 1938 to the Cabinet Council and in August 1939 to the Council of Ministers for Defence of the Reich. Hitler decreed on the outbreak of war on 1 September 1939 that Hermann Göring was his official successor, and named Hess as next in line. In addition to appearing on Hitler's behalf at speaking engagements and rallies, Hess signed into law much of the government's legislation, including the Nuremberg Laws of 1935, which stripped the Jews of Germany of their rights in the lead-up to the Holocaust.

By the start of the war, Hess was sidelined from most important decisions, and many in Hitler's inner circle thought him to be mad. On 10 May 1941, Hess made a solo flight to Scotland, where he hoped to arrange peace talks with the Duke of Hamilton, whom he believed to be a prominent opponent of the British government's war policy. The British authorities arrested Hess immediately on his arrival and held him in custody until the end of the war, when he was returned to Germany to stand trial at the 1946 Nuremberg trials of major war criminals. During much of his trial, Hess claimed to be suffering from amnesia, but he later admitted to the court that this had been a ruse. The court convicted him of crimes against peace and of conspiracy with other German leaders to commit crimes. He served a life sentence in Spandau Prison; the Soviet Union blocked repeated attempts by family members and prominent politicians to procure his early release. While still in custody as the only prisoner in Spandau, he hanged himself in 1987 at the age of 93.

After his death, the prison was demolished to prevent it from becoming a neo-Nazi shrine. His grave, bearing the inscription "Ich hab's gewagt" (I dared it), became a site of regular pilgrimage and demonstrations by Neo-Nazis. In 2011, authorities refused to renew the lease on the gravesite, and his remains were exhumed and cremated and the gravestone destroyed. from wiki.

で。2024110608:12(日本時間)。

"Hitler, Emil Maurice, Hermann Kriebel, Hess, and Friedrich Weber, at Landsberg Prison (1924)"

Well、the jawline is completely different no matter how you look at it (judging from Hess-san' nose、the photo might be reversed from the one on wiki・lol).









This is just my thought process、so let's continue(lol). 2024110608:18(japan time).

"Hess, Heinrich Himmler, Phillip Bouhler, Fritz Todt, Reinhard Heydrich, and others listening to Konrad Meyer at a Generalplan Ost exhibition, 20 March 1941"

If he injects some silicone or something into his cheeks、can he instantly become a 'Kobutori-ji-san' (lol)?2024110608:29(japan time).

"Folktales & Bedtime Stories OLD MAN WITH THE LUMP こぶとりじいさん (In English)"

さておき。2024110608:50(日本時間)。

"父フリッツ・ヘス Hess-san's father"


This is the only photo of Fritz-san I could find on the internet、and in it I can see that their jaw lines are completely different、and what's more.... 2024110608:57(japan time).




They look much more similar (I think they are from their grandfathers' generation・lol). 2024110609:12(japan time).




で。2024110704:29(日本時間)。




◆太平洋戦争終戦の詔書。朕深ク世界ノ大勢ト帝国ノ現状トニ鑑ミ非常ノ措置ヲ以テ時局ヲ収拾セムト欲シ茲ニ忠良ナル爾臣民ニ告ク。朕ハ帝国政府ヲシテ米英支蘇四国ニ対シ其ノ共同宣言ヲ受諾スル旨通告セシメタリ。抑々帝国臣民ノ康寧ヲ図リ万邦共栄ノ楽ヲ偕ニスルハ皇祖皇宗ノ遺範ニシテ朕ノ拳々措カサル所曩ニ米英二国ニ宣戦セル所以モ亦実ニ帝国ノ自存ト東亜ノ安定トヲ庶幾スルニ出テ他国ノ主権ヲ排シ領土ヲ侵スカ如キハ固ヨリ朕カ志ニアラス然ルニ交戦已ニ四歳ヲ閲シ朕カ陸海将兵ノ勇戦朕カ百僚有司ノ励精朕カ一億衆庶ノ奉公各々最善ヲ尽セルニ拘ラス戦局必スシモ好転セス世界ノ大勢亦我ニ利アラス加之敵ハ新ニ残虐ナル爆弾ヲ使用シテ頻ニ無辜ヲ殺傷シ惨害ノ及フ所真ニ測ルヘカラサルニ至ル而モ尚交戦ヲ継続セムカ終ニ我カ民族ノ滅亡ヲ招来スルノミナラス延テ人類ノ文明ヲモ破却スヘシ斯ノ如クムハ朕何ヲ以テカ億兆ノ赤子ヲ保シ皇祖皇宗ノ神霊ニ謝セムヤ是レ朕カ帝国政府ヲシテ共同宣言ニ応セシムルニ至レル所以ナリ。朕ハ帝国ト共ニ終始東亜ノ解放ニ協力セル諸盟邦ニ対シ遺憾ノ意ヲ表セサルヲ得ス帝国臣民ニシテ戦陣ニ死シ職域ニ殉シ非命ニ斃レタル者及其ノ遺族ニ想ヲ致セハ五内為ニ裂ク且戦傷ヲ負ヒ災禍ヲ蒙リ家業ヲ失ヒタル者ノ厚生ニ至リテハ朕ノ深ク軫念スル所ナリ惟フニ今後帝国ノ受クヘキ苦難ハ固ヨリ尋常ニアラス爾臣民ノ衷情モ朕善ク之ヲ知ル然レトモ朕ハ時運ノ趨ク所堪ヘ難キヲ堪ヘ忍ヒ難キヲ忍ヒ以テ万世ノ為ニ太平ヲ開カムト欲ス。朕ハ茲ニ国体ヲ護持シ得テ忠良ナル爾臣民ノ赤誠ニ信倚シ常ニ爾臣民ト共ニ在リ若シ夫レ情ノ激スル所濫ニ事端ヲ滋クシ或ハ同胞排擠互ニ時局ヲ乱リ為ニ大道ヲ誤リ信義ヲ世界ニ失フカ如キハ朕最モ之ヲ戒ム宜シク挙国一家子孫相伝ヘ確ク神州ノ不滅ヲ信シ任重クシテ道遠キヲ念ヒ総力ヲ将来ノ建設ニ傾ケ道義ヲ篤クシ志操ヲ鞏クシ誓テ国体ノ精華ヲ発揚シ世界ノ進運ニ後レサラムコトヲ期スヘシ爾臣民其レ克ク朕カ意ヲ体セヨ。御名御璽。昭和二十年八月十四日。各国務大臣副署〈官報〉[広辞苑第六版より]。“。”をつけてまとめてしまいましたが。

“朕深ク世界ノ”“現状”“ニ鑑ミ非常ノ措置ヲ以テ時局ヲ収拾セムト欲シ”
“万邦”“共同宣言”
“今後”“受クヘキ苦難ハ固ヨリ尋常ニアラス”
“赤誠”“世界ノ”“不滅ヲ信シ任重クシテ”“総力ヲ将来ノ建設ニ傾ケ道義ヲ篤クシ志操ヲ鞏クシ”

“堪ヘ難キヲ堪ヘ忍ヒ難キヲ忍ヒ以テ万世ノ為ニ太平ヲ開カムト欲ス。”

◆トルーマン・ドクトリン(Truman Doctrine)1947年3月アメリカのH.トルーマン大統領が打出した反共対外援助政策。アメリカの大統領が公式に東西冷戦の存在を認め、対決の決意を表明した戦後初めての対外政策である。46年頃よりギリシアの内戦が激化し、トルコの情勢も微妙だったが、イギリスは財政上の困難から援助の継続が不可能となり、その旨アメリカに通告した。そこで47年3月12日トルーマンはイギリスに代りギリシア、トルコに援助する立法措置を議会に要請、さらに全世界規模での反共封じ込め政策(コンテインメント)の必要を強調した。同年5月議会はギリシアに3億ドルの軍事・経済援助を、トルコに1億ドルの軍事援助を与える法案を可決し、両国に軍事顧問を派遣する権限を大統領に与えた。その後48年のマーシャル・プラン、49年の北大西洋条約機構NATOの設立などソ連圏諸国を包囲する西側の軍事同盟網が拡充され、両陣営の対立は激化した。

◆コンテインメント(containment)第二次世界大戦後、共産主義の非共産主義諸国への浸透を防ぐためにアメリカ合衆国がとった政策で「封じ込め」政策と訳されることが多い。トルーマン・ドクトリンにこたえ、アメリカ議会が1947年5月にギリシア、トルコ両国へ合計4億ドルの軍事、経済援助を与えることを決めたのに始まる。この動きは、東ヨーロッパ、バルカン半島その他へのソビエト連邦の政策を新しい全体主義の挑戦とみたアメリカが、反共諸国へ軍事援助を与えることによってソ連勢力の拡大を抑えようとする方針を内外に宣明したものであった。この方針の一つの基礎になったといわれるのが、ジョージ・F.ケナンがジェームズ・F.バーンズ国務長官に提出した建議書である。ケナンはそれに関連して1947年7月発行の『フォーリン・アフェアーズ』誌に「ソ連の行動の源泉」と題する論文を発表し、そのなかで「ロシアの膨張的傾向に対する長期の、忍耐強い、しかし確固とした、用心深い阻止の政策」を提唱した。これは、軍事力をもってソ連を封じ込めるのではなく、周囲の西側諸国の経済発展をはかってソ連の勢力拡張を防ぐ性質のものであった。ケナン自身の後日の説明によれば、「まず米ソ関係を安定化し、共産主義がこれ以上伸びるのを防ぐ」という意図からであったという。しかし、アメリカ政府の対ソ政策はケナンの建議を一つの参考としながらも、しだいに軍事的封じ込めの色彩を濃くしていった。1948年6月にはマーシャル・プランを発表し、1948年6月からそれに基づくヨーロッパへの経済援助を開始したが、これも封じ込め政策の一環であり、西ヨーロッパ諸国の経済復興に役立つとともに共産主義勢力の拡張を抑える効果を上げた。1950年6月に朝鮮戦争が起こると、アメリカはそれを共産主義国の広範にわたる軍事的勢力拡大への着手と判断し、封じ込め政策をアジアへも拡大し、ドイツ連邦共和国(西ドイツ)や日本の再軍備もはかった。[ブリタニカ国際大百科事典より]

もちろん“47年3月のトルーマン・ドクトリン、6月のマーシャル・プランなどにみられるようなアメリカを先頭とするヨーロッパ資本主義諸国の国際協調政策が積極化したため、これに共同して対抗する必要が生じた”“本部は最初ユーゴスラビアのベオグラード、のちルーマニアのブカレストにおかれ、機関紙として隔週刊(のち週刊)の『恒久平和と人民民主主義のために』が十数ヶ国語で発行された”[ブリタニカ、コミンフォルムから抜粋]や、もっと多く、あると思います。これらは、そして昭和天皇の“太平洋戦争終戦の詔書”は、降伏の布告ではなく、1945年8月14日付、ここからの“億兆ノ赤子”の人食いへの宣戦布告。人食いは己らへの全面降伏の宣言だと思ったかもしれませんが。

今後”“受クヘキ苦難ハ固ヨリ尋常ニアラス”

◆If you can't stand the heat, get [keep, stay] out of the kitchen. - If you can't stand the pressure, get out of the kitchen. From President Truman's farewell speech (1952).

※Speaking of which、putting aside the good old Diebold (thanks for all yours help・lol)、have the tallying machines been significantly improved?ゴミズは処刑ズ。2024110709:08(japan time).

時差は広いな大きいなフライングじゃん。2024110709:20(日本時間)。 

下の元気がない連中は殺しといてね。2024110709:22(日本時間)。

あのですね、俺が確認できるお写真は数枚だけですが、服の感じが似ておられると言うか、"あ、死んじゃうのか?"と思ったというか(笑)。2024110715:01(日本時間)。

で。2024110803:28(日本時間)。







で、現状、実際の関係性は(真実の)関係者各位様とgod only knowsですが(笑)。2024110803:34(日本時間)。





でですね、他の方もありますが(集めたか、メイクで似せたか、撮り方か、ご親族か、などなど・笑)。2024110803:39(日本時間)。


アルフレッドレノンさんはこの画面上はお父さんにも似ておられる(笑)。と、いう事で、ジュリアレノンさんのお父さんの名前で画像検索(時代的にも、出てこないだろう、で)。2024110803:44(日本時間)。










で、世代も考慮し(笑)。2024110803:51(日本時間)。







"Otto Frank before the war"



"Group photo of the elementary school that Hitler-san (back row, center) attended from age 10 to 11. - Everyone looks suspicious(lol)。"

で。2024110806:23(日本時間)。



"Chaplin aged seven (third row from top, centre) at school in Hanwell."


"Chaplin as a teenager played Billy in the stage production of Sherlock Holmes."


(この映像の)服の色合い形状で、向かって右の方だな(笑)。2024110806:42(日本時間)。


"Dictator Barber's Speech (Japanese subtitles) - Everyone looks suspicious (reprise・lol)。"

※Although I also think so when I listen to Chamberlain san's radio broadcast、fought with "Ka"、in the sense of Japanese、this means co-fighting with "Ka".※




※反ユダヤ主義(han-yudaya-syugi) -Antisemitismus・Anti-Semitism・Антисемитизм
汎ユダヤ主義 (han-yudaya-syugi)- Panjüdismus・Pan-Jewishism・Пансемитизму
誘惑(yūwaku) - Versuchung・Temptation・искушение
一応な(ichiou-na)〈念の為(nen-no-tame)・笑〉 - Just in case〈Just in case・lol〉※





"映像の20世紀 第4集 ヒトラーの野望"

加古隆名義の曲はすべて佐久間正英さん作曲。
したがって加古隆という顔の男はゴミ(処刑)。

で。

一人、手を挙げてる男はゴミ処刑済ですが。







"独裁者"





そういえば、ゲーリングさんはドイツ帝国空軍パイロット(この方はヒムラーさん・笑)。

Let's explain.

ちび Chibi Little
クロ Kuro Black
マん子 Manko pussy by Izumi Orthopedics.

で。2024051717:12(日本時間)。

で。2024100506:18(日本時間)。



韓国籍のソヨンさん、北朝鮮の女の子みたいな制服ですね(笑)。

で。2024100505:38(日本時間)。

It's a sentence of execution to the ninth degree of kinship. At the moment、train horns are blaring with a loud "Puuuuuuuuuuun" sound like cholera (check the security camera if you can confirm it. On the elevated track in Shimajicho, Sasebo City, lol). 2023121316:35 (Japan time). 

Like DT、I've gathered the materials and warned them. Like Shinzo Abe、trash is to be executed. 2024092804:36 (Japan time). 

So、I'm not being nasty (lol) but I have a simple question from my ignorance. Do the votes of Diet members who passed the public's review (what is it called?) have the same value as the votes of LDP members who are organized votes、which anyone can become if they apply?It's to choose the Prime Minister of Japan. Does America decide the representatives of the states who have the right to vote? Execution of garbages. 2024092806:16 (Japan time). 

I have no idea、but was the runoff election decided only by the votes of the lawmakers?I don't know if there are hundreds of thousands of LDP members、but the results were announced very quickly、right?If that's the case、wouldn't Shinjiro Koizumi, who is a prisoner facing execution、have the right? Garbages is execution. 2024092806:19 (Japan time).

Oh、was there a section to write a second choice?If that's the case、since there isn't a majority, they should have announced at the same time that this person was the second choice for president. Garbages is execution. Don't make me a liar. 2024092806:26 (Japan time).

So、originally I was thinking "Isn't this dictatorial people's trial a violation of the Japanese Constitution?Is this really acceptable?Isn't this a direct line to a reign of terror?"、but I was informed that it was decided from the beginning that he would become a "media darling as a sharp-tongued intellectual who is not afraid of criticism"、so I thought "OK、I'll just write it"、but. Will he become the savior and darling of the Constitutional Democratic Party?Execution of trash. 2024100706:48 (Japan time).
   
Oh、by the way、the Democratic Party、which is filing charges、is fulfilling its duty、and I mean good job. They take them into themselves and kill them. Well、it's not limited to the Constitutional Democratic Party. 'The garbages' will be executed. 2024100711:06 (Japan time).

I don't know if it violates Hyogo's ordinance、but deciding to dissolve the Diet before becoming Prime Minister、and then immediately carrying out that decision after taking office as President and Prime Minister、is、in short、a violation of the Constitution of Japan、a violation of the Emperor's supreme command authority、the Manchurian Incident、and a total fireball of 100 million people. Are you really politicians in a democratic country like Japan?Do you think they are traitors to the country?Execution of trash is necessary. 2024100516:23 (Japan time).

Just a thought、if the recent LDP presidential election votes of party members or prefectural representatives (like mini gubernatorial elections?) were a terrifying accelerator、I previously said that elections are a time for the garbage executioners to make money、saying、"This (like us) is a nuisance、isn't it?There are some terrible people out there、if you pay us our monthly tribute、we'll make you quit right away" (and then the garbages who are coming one after another are just plain greedy). It's a good threat to say、"We'll pass or fail、it's up to us". Garbages is execution. 2024100605:10 (Japan time).

By the way、all the media are saying the same thing、that his approval rating is 51%. And you guys say that there is a time lag of about 10 days. The media are saying the same thing、like "how many games since his last home run"、right?Does that mean that the number of games counted、not the subtitle data、is the number of games played the same as other teams in the first place?The day of the week on which the team travels、the distance and method of travel、the stadium、the surrounding environment、if it rains、including doubleheaders at the end of the fiscal year、the day of the week the game is held、local time vs. Japan time、etc. Garbages is executed. 2024100406:25 (Japan time).

That's right、'Get the kids together and play baseball in the square.' 'They'll be full of energy whether they hit or throw、and the weather will be nice tomorrow or anytime.' The weather situation (lol). Weather conditions (This means America is on a fast track to desertification・lol). The garbages is executed. 2024100406:33 (Japan time).

"SAZAE-SAN 【サザエさんOPFULL】English lyrics【Gospel ver】"

Under a fair political system、there is no reason to complain about the fact that the fate of Japan is being decided by LDP members、who are a tiny fraction of the total population of Japan (I won't vote unless a friend runs for office and asks me to、but that's what national elections are for lol). In reality、trials by the "people" have been carried out by dictators or people aspiring to be dictators、conveniently using the symbol "people" (100 people?) to eliminate people who are in their way. 2024100707:21 (Japan time). 

That's right、if Motegi Nanchara、the convict who was sentenced to be executed、brought 90 billion Japanese yen to our local agency、we would have made him the Prime Minister of Japan and given him an unprecedented and great state funeral that will go down in history. Anyone can be the Prime Minister、that's all. But 90 billion Otani yen or 900 million Otani dollars or something that's worthless won't work here. Garbages is execution. 2024100406:40 (Japan time).

Speaking of which、Japan had a national election at the end of last month、and unlike the United States(lol)、the ruling party at the time fell into a minority. Since then、North Korea has launched several ballistic missiles. The Diet has not yet opened. That's just how the world is(lol). Garbages is execution. 2024110808:44(japan time).

Donald Trump No.5-kun will go to hell when he dies. Trash will be executed. 2024110808:47(japan time).

So、the fact that a porn actress is working as a news anchor is none of my business、and has nothing to do with us、so I'll leave that aside、but hey、it's not a big deal、it's just a random thought、a curiosity、but if you're an insider (lol) and have the time、could you、ignoring party member votes、count the number of votes each Diet member got in the most recent election plus the number of votes they got themselves、and see what it looks like?Execution of trash. 2024092814:19 (Japan time).

It doesn't matter if the TV anchor is a number 2, 3, 4, or 5th generation、gay、lesbian、transgender (is this the idea of ​​a happy man who can cum over and over again and feels better the more he cums, and an unhappy woman who can't cum once she's cummed?)、politically correct、a sex change、a face fixation that requires a lot of maintenance、or a sex slave comfort couple、it's none of our business. Garbages is execution. It has nothing to do with us. 2024092815:59 (Japan time).

Our Minister of Finance、Aso Taro-san、said voted for Takaich Sanae-san. 2024110809:06(japan time).

で。2024110813:08(日本時間)。







で。2024110816:44(日本時間)。




















"April 1, 1924, the day of the verdict in the Munich Putsch Trial. Ludendorff (centre) and Hitler (to Ludendorff's right). - An elementary school reunion or something(lol)?2024110817:12/japan time。"

で。2026022313:51(日本時間)。


"911010 GUITARIST特集Pt.3「布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア」/911010 GUITARIST Special Pt.3 Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square"

IMBチャー仲井戸麗市ストリート・スライダースはなわ(鼻輪)ゴミ処刑済。

で。

おれの母が在籍していた65年以上前は女子高だったそうですが。2025111003:44(日本時間)。

"佐賀清和高等学校|学校紹介動画"

大正屋でのんびりはいいなって思うけど。2025111003:52(日本時間)。







"【SBP授業】2023年度 佐賀清和高校 文化教養科1・2年合同発表会"

げ☺️きびしいな☺️ありつつ。

ヒロシ(蛆の餌)ドブロック(蛆の餌)同類項ゴミ処刑済。202511104:14(日本時間)。

で、たぶん8年ぐらい前の宇都宮女子高の軽音楽部の方に。

"park"

この曲はもともとこういうフォーマット、つうの?で、カセットテープ4chMTRで録ったのもこの打ち込み使ってますが。

"07 Memories of Summer"

ネットにアップするためにPCのミュージックメーカーに取り込んだ時、"なんか曲の最後間延びし過ぎだな"で、もとがテープ録音なので"うぉをををうえぃ"のトコで目分量で分割し、分割した後ろの音源、ギターソロの開始からをリズムパターンが変わる部分まで持って来て歌メロ音源と音を重ね、リズムパターンの繰り返しが終わる前に全部をフェードアウトさせた感じです。これはこれで"爆発"て感じでいいかと(笑)。2025111004:35(日本時間)。

"from ScreenCapture_2020-9-11 06.30.22"

そうそう、鵜飼るみ子さんに対し気軽に請負った難波圭一さん浪川大輔さんの将来をあっさり池田秀一さんに引き渡し、その後は知らぬ存ぜぬな道義的責任が古谷徹さんには発生しますねぇ。2025090804:57(日本時間)。

お父さんの許可を得ているとはいえ。2025090805:17(日本時間)。

"08 モビルスーツ戦"

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅣ‐33-1-TACTICS No.1 1982 創刊記念大特集 上級ゲーム指南 1.スターリングラードの死闘 2. トラクター工場を渡すな 3. 空戦マッハの戦い 1-53ページ。  

で。2024080518:55(日本時間)☺️

私事ですが(笑)。2024080518:55(日本時間)。

『マダムと女房』での市村美津子 (中)。市村の下は渡辺篤、左は田中絹代。

◆市村 美津子(いちむら みつこ、1926年5月5日 - 没年不詳)は、日本の元子役、女優である。本名は松田 光子(まつだ みつこ)。

略歴・人物
1926年(大正15年)5月5日、東京府荏原郡大森町(現在の東京都大田区)出身。1930年(昭和5年)3月、3歳で松竹蒲田撮影所に入社、小津安二郎監督の『その夜の妻』でデビューする。1931年(昭和6年)の『マダムと女房』に渡辺篤と田中絹代の娘役で出演し注目を集める。1932年(昭和7年)の『残されたお菊ちゃん』では主演を務めるなど、数々の作品で活躍。蒲田名子役の一人となる。

1938年以降は出演記録が無く、1940年(昭和15年)に退社。1943年(昭和18年)の『愛機南へ飛ぶ』に端役で出演しているが、その後の消息は不明である。

主なフィルモグラフィ
松竹蒲田撮影所

『その夜の妻』での市村美津子(中)。左は岡田時彦、右は八雲恵美子。

・その夜の妻 : 1930年
・足に触った幸運 : 1930年
・マダムと女房 : 1931年
・東京の合唱 : 1931年
・海の王者 : 1932年
・大人の見る繪本 生れてはみたけれど : 1932年
・愛の防風林 : 1932年
・残されたお菊ちゃん : 1932年
・与太者と芸者 : 1933年
・泣き濡れた春の女よ : 1933年
・旅寝の夢 : 1933年
・東京音頭 : 1933年
・恋を知りそめ申し候 : 1934年
・女の顔役 : 1934年
・東京の英雄 : 1935年
・船頭可愛いや : 1935年

松竹大船撮影所
・母を尋ねて : 1936年
・この親に罪ありや : 1937年
・仰げば尊し : 1937年
・愛機南へ飛ぶ : 1943年

坂本美津子さんならおれの母の妹の旧姓名ですが。

  • 62★市村美津子:《署名入り》戦前ブロマイド写真★の1番目の画像
  • 62★市村美津子:《署名入り》戦前ブロマイド写真★の2番目の画像

この方が成長した市村美津子さんなら、おれの母の姉の旧姓名で坂本富起子さんになんとなく似ておられます(笑)。2024080519:08(日本時間)。

"1949年 (昭和24年)、明仁親王 (当時16歳)とともに"

ちょっと従姉の一美ちゃんですが、それはさておき(笑)。2024032515:53(日本時間)。


の、一美ちゃんのお母さんで。2024080519:13(日本時間)。

◆やくさ‐の‐かばね【八色姓】
天武天皇が684年に整理再編した8種の姓。すなわち真人(まひと)・朝臣(あそみ)・宿祢(すくね)・忌寸(いみき)・道師(みちのし)・臣(おみ)・連(むらじ)・稲置(いなぎ)。この年から翌年にかけて実際に与えられたのは上位四姓で、序列は各氏祖先の皇室に対する親疎によっている。八姓(はっせい)。

→◆や‐くさ【八種・八色】
8種類。また、多くの種類。垂仁紀「貢献る物は…并せて―あり」
【広辞苑第六版より引用】



"NHK特集 「山口組 ー知られざる組織の内幕ー」"

世界中の真っ当なヤクザ(真っ当な公務員との区別がつきませんが・笑)の人たちは自警団だ、以外の考えはないですね。顔面他力完コピ(とも思わんけど)、但し、左右逆。人造売春婦ズは斎藤由貴共々処刑。3月 11, 2019

※ちなみに、おれの叔父も佐賀県警の警察官でしたが、叩き上げ、というのかな?佐世保のエンタープライズ闘争の時は機動隊、後年は地方の警察署長を、で、どうだったか(笑)?おれ優しい顔しかしらないからな(藤村さん系かも・笑)。あ、もう50年前の話で、伝聞ですけど、パチンコに行くと必ず勝つのでパチンコは止めた、て話は(関係ないですね・笑)。20210922。

※そうそう、おれの叔父の名は、佐賀には多い姓ですけど、副島ですが、子供心に名古屋章さんに、声も、似てるとおもっていました、が、今ネットでお名前しらべて、名古屋さんなんですね(藤村さんが名古屋出身・笑)。20210927

の、叔父の奥さん(笑)。2024080519:20(日本時間)。

でですね。2024080519:36(日本時間)。

こうなると如何ともしがたいとこがありますが、お写真画像によっては思いのほかシリーズで(笑)。2024080519:38(日本時間)。



で。2024080520:13(日本時間)。


ありつつ。2024080520:14(日本時間)。




"【全篇】『上海事件』1932年|「フィルムは記録する」より ‘Film IS a Document NFAJ Historic Film Portal’"
65,020 回視聴  2024/03/08
本作品は、国立映画アーカイブが所蔵する文化・記録映画など映画作品を配信するWEBサイト「フィルムは記録する ―国立映画アーカイブ歴史映像ポータル―」https://filmisadocument.jp(制作:国立映画アーカイブ、国立情報学研究所)の公開作品です。

『上海事件』(シャンハイジケン、1932年)
製作会社不詳
37分,白黒,サイレント

満洲事変後に激化した抗日運動を背景に、1932年1月28日に起きた武力衝突より勃発した第一次上海事変について、閘北方面における海軍陸戦隊の活動、陸軍第九師団の上陸、重砲兵隊による呉淞攻撃から、歩兵第22連隊による嘉定入城までが、淡々と描かれている。 

「フィルムは記録する ―国立映画アーカイブ歴史映像ポータル―」では、1922年から1936年までに製作された49作品を新たに公開いたします。この時期の前半は、文部省製作による秀作や長篇の観光映画などが注目されますが、満州事変勃発以降の作品になると、軍事色の急速な高まりを伺うことができます。国立映画アーカイブでは、今後も随時公開作品を増やしていく予定です。ぜひサイトをお訪ねください。

----------------------------------------

This is one of the films featured on the website “Film IS a Document: NFAJ Historic Film Portal” (a joint project of the National Film Archive of Japan and the National Institute of Informatics) which streams a selection of titles from the NFAJ film collection with initial focus on cultural and documentary films.

Shanhai Jiken (1932)
Productions unidentified.
37 minutes, b/w, silent.

The third edition of this site presents 49 additional titles covering the years from 1922 to 1936. While the earlier years see some masterworks produced by the Ministry of Education and a feature-length tourism film,the selection after the Manchurian Incident represents the rapid growth of militarism. NFAJ plans to keep adding new titles to the site regularly. Please visit the site at https://filmisadocument.jp

で。2024041514:39(日本時間)☺️

すくらっぷ・ブックを持って、小諸に行こう! (『すくらっぷ・ブック』のロケ地巡り・聖地巡礼を目的とした観光案内ページ。)

誰にでもそういう地名ってあるとおもいますが、行ったことはないですが『すくらっぷ・ブック』を読んで以来"小諸"という響きはおれにとって特別なものです(あの人たちが暮らしてる街だ、みたいな・笑)。

で。


"平成元年 佐賀市内を走る (その1)&(その2)"

この映像に関しては嬉野さんご夫婦に聞いてください。で、そういえば、たぶんこの頃から7~8年ぐらい前、夏休みに本庄の親戚の家に母子で泊まりに行った時、本庄神社で朝行われていたラジオ体操に従姉にくっついて兄と参加したら、ちなみに母は、廃仏毀釈前は神社も含んでいたとおもいますが、隣の本荘院の住職の娘(母が子供のころは境内もすごく広く、本堂の下-昔のお金がたくさん落ちていたと-を立って歩けるほど大きかったとか)、で、ラジオ体操に参加したら、終了後、同じ年ごろやちょい上のこどもたちがゲートボールを始め、白熱し、"おお!"とおもいました(笑)。20220525。

市の大会かなにかの練習だったか、おれもやりましたたのしかったです(笑)。2023020307:54(日本時間)。

ありつつ、あのですね、だから。

母に昔の本荘院の様子を聞いてみるも、"両隣が田んぼで、本堂は大きく"、と写真もないので当然要領を得ず(戦争末期は陸軍の兵隊さんが大勢駐屯?していたと)、どうしたこうしたで。

佐賀県立佐賀城本丸歴史館の左側の建物にソックリ、ということは判明しましたが(笑)、さておき。2024041514:49(日本時間)。




で。2024041514:56(日本時間)。

この方は(笑)動画で観た方が似ておられますが。

糸井さんは防共挺身隊ご出身ではありませんでしたっけ(所謂一つの自然な流れではありますが笑)?2024041515:00(日本時間)。

ありつつ、あのですね。2024041515:01(日本時間)。

・お豊:入江たか子さん

"トヨ"と聞くと、"吉野ケ里?"と連想してしまいますが、あのですね、この『怪談佐賀屋敷』主演の入江たか子さんは(wikiのキャストの順番は5番目)。

画像
加藤照子 入江たか子

ですが、昭和の東京オリンピックの時、"どこの国かは忘れた"けれど、代表選手団送迎バスのバスガイドを務めた1941年4月12日生まれの母が、劇中の加藤照子さんと全く同じポーズで写ってる中学生ぐらいの写真をみたことあります(一応・笑)。2024013016:25(日本時間)。






"カラーで蘇る国策映画【ハワイ・マレー沖海戦】(wikiによると昭和17年12月3日に日本の東宝映画が製作、社団法人映画配給社配給で公開)"

・伊東薫 - 友田義一(ともだ よしかず)、農村で育った飛行機好きの少年。予科練に入り、艦上攻撃機の操縦者となる。
・英百合子 - つね、義一の母
・原節子 - 喜久子(きく子)、義一の姉
・加藤照子 - 宇女子(うめ子)、義一の妹

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅢ‐45-8-4-今生で初めておれがさゆみを抱いた日(日本時間)。

6月13日 6月 13, 2020

おれが持ってるのはカビだらけだけど(おれの母と叔父−父の兄)。

もみあげ、これなんかしらんが汚れが(笑)。

で、同じ方向をみようとしてるんだけど(写真だからね)。


セーラ♡さゆε`○)。

テーマ:


こんにちは♩



つい最近の


セーラとの仲良しショットだよラブラブラブヾ(・ω・*)なでなでなで

セーラかわいい〜〜〜
(私が上からのしかかってるように見えるけど笑)







セーラかわいい〜〜〜
(私から逃げようとしてるように見えるけど笑)

ですが笑。2024041515:09(日本時間)。

で。2024041515:16(日本時間)。

すっかり、大正天皇皇后はおれの母方の祖父母じゃないのか?いや~貴種流離譚、とは言わんだろうが、伝奇ロマンだねぇ、な、今日この頃の私ですが(笑)。2024041515:21(日本時間)。

このお坊さんはおそらく。


・類典阿闍梨:荒木忍さん。

で、重複を恐れず(笑)。2024041516:14(日本時間)。

で、あのですね、この"東寶映画『吾輩は猫である』"は、事象面以外の猫の視点はすっかり割愛されているんですよ(副音声原作も嫁、じゃない、読めと言うことでしょう・笑)。

で。2024032513:58(日本時間)。

ここではすっかりお馴染み、苦沙弥先生細君役の。

さんですが、あのですね。

"愛加那さん"

"西郷従妹、じゃない、西郷糸子さん"

ですが、ソッチにいくと迷子になるのでさておき(笑)、今回は軽く。

あのですね。2024032514:11(日本時間)。

苦沙弥先生、桜部隊隊長。

さんは、前年公開?『坊ちゃん』では、ああ、だから後悔か(以下同文・笑)、では。

山嵐先生役を演られておられましたが(昔の俺みたいに"『坊ちゃん』は東京から来たちょっと無鉄砲な新米先生と地方の学生の心温まる交流"みたいな話だと思われてる方おられますかね?よもやこんなギスギスした面白い話とは・笑)。

あのですね、そりゃ。2024032514:23(日本時間)。

大正天皇は"白痴ゴミ処刑ズ"と紙一重な感じになられておりますが、それは、よくあることなので、さておき、と、いうことは。

"from 貞明皇后 (大正天皇の皇后)と皇室を支えた近代皇后たちの功績とは"

で。2024032514:31(日本時間)。

辻元清美さんではありませんよ(曾お祖母さんとかかもしれませんが)。

"英百合子さん。"


"1887年(明治20年)の皇后美子(楊洲周延画) from wiki(昭憲皇太后)."

で、当然、そうなると年齢が逆転してしまいますが、まず。2024032514:46(日本時間)。


清川さんの髪結い、着こなし、雰囲気が何となく琉球ぽくないか?スタートで。2024032514:49(日本時間)。


で。



千葉さん、ノイズでしょうけど、頭にうっすら楕円形のラインは入ってません(笑)?2024032514:55(日本時間)。

◆千葉 早智子(ちば さちこ、1911年2月16日 - 1993年10月22日)は、日本の元女優。PCL(後の東宝)の主演女優第1号。映画監督の成瀬巳喜男は元夫。広島県芦品郡新市町(現在の同県福山市)出身。本名:千葉 鶴子。

経歴・人物
広島市立高等女学校(現・広島市立舟入高等学校)卒業。明眸、豊麗なマル顔全体が大輪咲きの花となって微笑みかけて来るような絢爛たる美貌と、育ちのいいお嬢さん然として品位に加え、幼児から邦楽、洋楽どちらにも親しんだ音楽的素養も深く、殊に箏は宮城道雄について本格的に学び、尺八の吉田晴風と組んでアメリカに演奏旅行(1931年~1932年)をしたこともあるという多彩な経歴の持ち主。

1933年、新映画社の『叫ぶアジア』で純情可憐な中国娘役で映画デビュー。同年設立したばかりのPCL(後の東宝)が自主製作に踏み切る上で、最大の障害が映画に欠かすことができない看板スターの不足で、PCLが目を付けたのが『叫ぶアジア』で録音を手掛けた千葉であった。PCLにスカウトされた千葉は、同社の第1作で日本初のミュージカル映画『ほろよひ人生』に主演。端麗な容姿と美しい歌声で人気を集め、以降、硬軟とりまぜ多くの作品に主演してPCL生え抜きの看板スター第1号、No.1女優となった。1934年松竹から移ってきた新鋭監督・成瀬巳喜男とのコンビで『妻よ薔薇のやうに』、『噂の娘』など、昭和10年のベストテンに選ばれた名作に主演、PCL躍進の主柱になって1937年成瀬と結婚した。邦楽、洋楽ともにこなし、映画中でしばしば歌った。

成瀬との結婚は長く続かず、1940年離婚。また、原節子、高峰秀子など、他社から移籍してきた次代を担うスターの前に、傍役の座に追いやられると1943年、潔く東宝を退社し銀幕を退く。

戦後は進駐軍の幹部相手の高級料亭を渋谷松濤に開店。後に渡米してロサンゼルスで日本料理店のアドバイザーになり、帰国後は高級洋菓子店チェーン「フランセ」の取締役など実業家として活躍した。長男・隆司はテレビプロデューサーになった。

『広島県大百科事典』に同郷の金島桂華の元夫人と書かれている。from wiki.

で、ああ。2024032515:07(日本時間)。


で。2024031212:12(日本時間)。

"東京ラプソディー"

再録でしょうか?モノラルではないですね(ストーンズさんは最初は壁に掛けた、だから状況がよくわかりませんが笑、2chのカセット、ステレオだ、で一発録音したとキースさんが・笑)。2024031212:16(日本時間)。

で。2024031212:47(日本時間)。






"【疑似カラー】東寶映画『東京ラプソディ』(wikiによると1936年12月1日公開)"

@user-zl9hh9ux7u
12:27の夜の銀座通り素敵ですねー。右側の通りの高い建物は松坂屋ですね。右読みで「屋坂松」という看板があります。噴水のネオンがある建物は三越。左側に円形の光が2つありますが、今もある和光ビルの時計の部分ですね。真ん中の奥では光が横方向にずっと動いてますが、1969年まであった第一相互館に設置されてた電光掲示板だと思われます。

◆『東京ラプソディ』(とうきょうラプソディ)は、1936年(昭和11年)6月にテイチクから藤山一郎の歌唱によって発売された昭和歌謡である。作詞は門田ゆたか、作曲は古賀政男。昭和モダン末期の東京を歌ったフォックストロット調の作品で、35万枚を売り上げヒットした。藤山主演による同名の映画も制作されている。

楽曲解説
1930年代の銀座

作曲を担当した古賀政男は『東京ラプソディ』について、自身が「銀座、浅草、新宿という盛り場が見事に歌い込まれて心憎いばかり」と評価する『東京行進曲』(1929年(昭和4年)発売。作詞・西条八十、作曲・中山晋平)を目標に、「もう少しモダンになった東京を書いてみたい」という考えのもとに制作したと述べている。古賀によるとフォードのクーペの新車に乗って初夏の明治神宮外苑付近を走行中に、自然とメロディーが浮かんできた。こうして曲が先に完成し、後から古賀と門田ゆたかが共作のような形で詞を作ったという。門田が起用された時点ですでにレコード吹き込みの日程は決まっており、B面の『東京娘』は完成していた。門田は重圧と闘いながら、3日間ほとんど寝ずに作業をして詞を完成させた。

歌唱を担当した藤山一郎はこの曲を、「銀座、神田、浅草、新宿と、東京の盛り場を楽しく歌いあげた清潔にして軽快なフォックストロット調の歌」と解説している。吹き込みにあたって門田や古賀から注文をつけられることはなく、自由に歌うことができたという。東京音楽学校で「声楽の基礎を完全にマスターした」という自負からフォックストロット調の流行歌は容易に歌えるという自信のあった藤山は、声音を明瞭に保ちつつ、曲調に合わせて「ある時は歯切れよく、あるときはシットリと」歌うことに神経を使ったと回顧している。

藤山にとってこの曲は、ビクターからテイチクへの移籍後第1作であった。藤山に移籍の話を持ちかけたのはテイチクの重役を務めていた古賀で、藤山はテイチクをレコード会社としては二流だと感じながら、かつて『酒は涙か溜息か』や『丘を越えて』、『影を慕いて』でヒットを飛ばした古賀とのコンビに魅力を感じて移籍を決断した。

藤山の実家はモスリン問屋であったが昭和恐慌の影響で経営が傾き、1931年に藤山が東京音楽学校に入学して間もなく3万8000円の負債を抱え廃業していた。藤山は負債返済のために学則を犯してレコードの吹き込みのアルバイトを行ったことがきっかけで古賀とコンビを組み、流行歌手として世の注目を集めた一方、東京音楽学校退学の危機にも晒された。『東京ラプソディ』発売当時も藤山は負債を早く返済したいと願っており、「どうか、売れてくれますように……」「普通以上に売れてもらいたい!」と「心の中で神に祈る気持」だったという。『東京ラプソディ』は35万枚を売り上げ、藤山はB面の『東京娘』とあわせて2万1000円の歌唱印税[† 1/レコードは1枚1円で、藤山3%の印税を手にした(藤山1986、73-74頁。日本経済新聞社(編) 1984、198頁。池井1997、91頁。)。]を手にし、実家の借金を完済することができた。藤山は、『東京ラプソディ』のヒットにより再び歌手として脚光を浴びるようになったと回顧している。

歴史家の今西英造は、『東京ラプソディ』の歌詞には戦時色が濃くなり、権力によって昭和モダンが抑圧され分解しつつあった世相にあっても消えることのなかった、モダニズムを追求する人々の心が表れていると分析し、『東京ラプソディ』を「モダニズムの残響」と評している。今西は、太平洋戦争開戦直前の1940年(昭和15年)に『東京ラプソディ』と同じく古賀と藤山がコンビを組み銀座の街を歌った『なつかしの歌声』の歌詞を『東京ラプソディ』の歌詞と比較し、「おどろくほどの変わりようである。モダニズムは圧殺された。モダニストにとってのなつかしいふるさとである銀座も、いまや悲風千里の荒野であった」と述べている。

映画
レコードのヒットを受け、P.C.L.映画製作所によって楽曲と同じ題名の映画が制作されることになった。藤山演じるクリーニング屋の息子の恋を描いた作品で、東京ラプソディの歌詞を中心に物語が展開した。藤山によるとたわいもないストーリーであったが、「50銭の入場料で藤山一郎の歌を聴きながら東京見物ができます」という宣伝が当たり、客入りは良かったという。

映画『東京ラプソディ』の制作には技師として、後にソニーの創業者の一人となる井深大が参加していた。井深と交流を持つようになった藤山は後にソニーに嘱託として勤務し、さらに社友となった。

古賀には音楽監督料として900円が支払われ、古賀は全額を1934年(昭和9年)に死去した母親を祀るための仏壇の購入に充てた。

スタッフ
・原作:佐伯孝夫
・脚本:永見隆二
・監督:伏水修
・撮影:三村明
・録音:金山欣二郎
・美術:戸塚正夫
・編集:岩下広一
・音楽:古賀政男
・監督助手・助監督・演出助手:黒澤明(ノンクレジット)
・演奏:P.C.L.管絃楽団・テイチク管絃楽団
・現像:写真化学研究所(ノンクレジット)

キャスト
・若原一郎:藤山一郎
・ハト子:椿澄枝
・マキ:星玲子(日活)
・船橋:井染四郎(日活)
・蝶々:宮野照子
・矢野晴美:伊達里子
・別井伯爵:御橋公
・千葉早智子(特別出演)
・竹久千恵子(特別出演)
・堤真佐子(特別出演)
・神田千鶴子(特別出演)
・山縣直代(特別出演)
・梅園龍子(特別出演)
・藤原釜足(特別出演)
・岸井明(特別出演)
・俊坊:大村千吉(ノンクレジット)
・星ひかる(ノンクレジット)

主題歌
・『東京ラプソディ』
 ・作詞:門田ゆたか
 ・作曲:古賀政男
テイチクレコード(50338)
・『青春の謝肉祭』
 ・作詞:野村俊夫
 ・作曲:島田磬也・古賀政男
テイチクレコード(50586)
・『別れの曲』
 ・作詞:山川アサオ
 ・作曲:古賀政男 from wiki.

で。2024031212:42(日本時間)。

"東京娘 藤山一郎"

たまにモダンな画像が挿入されますが(笑)。

"なつかしの歌声 藤山一郎 二葉あき子"

で。2024013016:17(日本時間)。




"まごころ (映連データベースによると1939年9月10日、佐藤利明 (娯楽映画研究家・オトナの歌謡曲プロデューサー)さんのnoteによると1939年8月10日公開)"


狐のろうそく

まごころの狐のろうそくのレビュー・感想・評価

まごころ(1939年製作の映画)
-
一編の名作が時勢のために台無しになってしまった典型のようだ。本来ラストシーンは悦ちゃんの信子が足を引きずりながら人形を返しに行く後ろ姿で終わらなければならない。成瀬もそのつもりで撮っているように見える。最後の付け足しの出征風景がこの人間の心情を巧みに映し出した映画を台無しにしてしまった。なるほど戦争というのは人間の繊細な部分を破壊してしまう。その部分を除けば成瀬の映画の中でも隠れた佳品のように思える。
from Filmarks。

ですが。

見出し画像

『まごころ』(1939年8月10日・東宝・成瀬巳喜男)

 成瀬巳喜男監督研究。山梨県甲府市を舞台にした、二人の少女の一夏を描いた『まごころ』(1939年8月10日・東宝・成瀬巳喜男)。原作は石坂洋次郎がこの年、むらさき出版部から上梓した「まごころ・伝説」所収の少女小説。『女人哀愁』(1937年)でコンビを組んだ入江たか子と、東宝のメロドラマには欠かせない二枚目・高田稔主演だが、本当の主役は二人の娘、加藤照子と悦ちゃん。

画像
雑誌広告

 1939(昭和14)年夏の甲府でのロケーションが効果的で、夏の日差しが眩しい。おっとりとした大人しい女の子・加藤照子は、戦前から戦時中にかけての東宝映画ではお馴染みの子役。『愛の設計』(1939年10月20日・東宝・藤田潤一)では、好奇心旺盛な女の子・圭子を演じ、長谷川一夫と原節子の『蛇姫様・正続篇』(1940年・東宝・衣笠貞之助)では「ひのきや」の娘・おつるを演じている。斎藤寅次郎の喜劇『子寶夫婦』(1941年)では、徳川夢声と英百合子夫婦の五女・菊子を演じていた。彼女が東宝で活躍していたのは、1939年から1944(昭和19)年にかけての5年間。山本嘉次郎の『ハワイマレー沖海戦』(1942年)では、原節子の妹・宇女子(うめこ)を演じ、黒澤明の『一番美しく』(1944年)での佐藤照子役では、すっかり大人になっている。

画像
加藤照子

 この『まごころ』は、加藤照子という少女の愛らしさ、ひたむきさ、可愛さを、成瀬巳喜男が見事な演出でフィルムに刻んでいる。その親友で快活な女の子・悦ちゃんは、高峰秀子に続く少女スターとして、東宝が力を入れていた。獅子文六のユーモア小説「悦ちゃん」を、1937(昭和12)年に映画化した時にタイトルロールの”悦ちゃん”を演じることになり、芸名もそのままつけられた。

 ちなみに日活で作られた「悦ちゃん」シリーズ、獅子文六原作は1作目『悦ちゃん』(1937年2月28日・日活多摩川・倉田文人)のみで、2作目『悦ちゃん乗り出す』(6月17日・同)はサトウハチロー原作、以後、倉田文人演出で『悦ちゃんの涙』(7月29日・同)、『悦ちゃんの千人針』(11月25日・同)、『まごころ万才』(1938年1月7日・日活多摩川・千葉泰樹)、『悦ちゃん部隊』(同年5月26日・伊賀山正徳)、『悦ちゃん万才』(7月31日)まで7本作られた。ヒロインのキャラクターはいずれも”悦ちゃん”。和製シャーリー・テンプルとして日活多摩川のアイドルだった。

 その人気に着目した東宝は昭和14年、悦ちゃんを引き抜いて『エノケンの鞍馬天狗』(5月21日・東宝・近藤勝彦)、『ロッパの子守唄』(6月15日・東宝・齋藤寅次郎)で、二大喜劇王と共演させ「東宝の悦ちゃん」のイメージを決定づける。そして成瀬巳喜男作品に出演ということになった。

 この『まごころ』の最大の魅力は、活発で物おじしない信子(悦ちゃん)と、おっとりして大人しい富子(加藤照子)のタイプの違う親友同士のやりとり、揺れ動く心。例えていうなら「ちびまる子ちゃん」の”まるこ”と”たまちゃん”のような感じである。

画像
悦ちゃん

 浅田信子(悦ちゃん)のお母さん(村瀬幸子)は、愛国婦人会の世話人として地域の奥さん方から絶大な信頼を得ている。今日も、出征兵士を甲府駅まで見送りに。割烹着姿の和装の奥さんたちが、軍人に続いて行進をする姿は、なんとも勇ましい。日中戦争が激化をして、在郷軍人や、30代の男たちにも召集令状が届いていた。

 いわゆる時局迎合の描写だが、信子のお母さんは、愛国婦人会の活動に熱心すぎて、娘のことをあまり構っていない様子。戦後のドラマや映画でのPTAに熱心のあまり子供を顧みない母親と同じ。信子のお父さん、浅田敬吉(高田稔)は資産家の妻の実家から学費を出してもらって、入婿のようなかたちなので、妻が家庭の中心になっている。

 この村瀬幸子が典型的な「ざます」(山梨なのでそういう言い方ではないが)タイプの奥さん。信子の一学期の通信簿が10位に下がっているのは、新しい担任の先生(清川荘司)の責任だと、ヒステリー気味に学校に乗り込む。

 一位を取ったのは、信子の親友・長谷山富子(加藤照子)。早くに父親を亡くして母子家庭で、暮らし向きも貧しい長谷山家だが、母・蔦子(入江たか子)が仕立物を請け負いながら、つましくも楽しく暮らしている。

 信子の母は、かつて夫・敬吉と蔦子が相思相愛の仲だったことに、いまだにヤキモチを焼いている。学校の先生にクレームをつけにいった晩、蔦子の娘が一位なのがよほど悔しいのか、夫と蔦子の仲を疑うような言葉で罵る。それを寝床で聞いていた信子。登校日の”草むしり”の時に、自分のお父さんと富子のお母さんが、自分たちが生まれる前に結婚するかも知れなかったと話す。

 信子は「過去のことだから」と何も気にしていないのだが、富子はショックを受けて泣き出してしまう。困ってしまう信子。少女の微妙な心の綾の描き方が見事。戦前の映画であることを忘れてしまうほど、二人の演技は自然で、観客は富子の気持ちに共感することに。

 そのシーンの直前、登校日、校庭に雑草が生えないように、草の根をみんなで刈っている。信子はサクサクと大胆に刈ってゆくが、富子はじっくりゆっくり、根こそぎ丁寧に刈っている。それを見た先生、二人のタイプの違いについて的確に話す。信子の大胆と、富子の丁寧、二人の資質をそれぞれ見習うように、と。

画像
加藤照子と悦ちゃん

 成瀬巳喜男によるシナリオは、こうした二人の性格を、年少の観客にもわかりやすく伝えてくれる。富子は、母が亡父以外の男性と結婚前とはいえ、心を通わせていたことがショックで、帰宅して、母・蔦子に問いただす。蔦子は「正直に話すわ」と、敬吉は親戚であること、自分が結婚する前に、信子の母と結婚したこと。自分は亡くなった夫を一番愛しているという気持ちを話す。

画像
加藤照子 入江たか子

ですが、昭和の東京オリンピックの時、"どこの国かは忘れた"けれど、代表選手団送迎バスのバスガイドを務めた1941年4月12日生まれの母が、劇中の加藤照子さんと全く同じポーズで写ってる中学生ぐらいの写真をみたことあります(一応・笑)。2024013016:25(日本時間)。

6月13日 6月 13, 2020

おれが持ってるのはカビだらけだけど(おれの母と叔父−父の兄)。

もみあげ、これなんかしらんが汚れが(笑)。

で、同じ方向をみようとしてるんだけど(写真だからね)。


セーラ♡さゆ

テーマ:


こんにちは♩



つい最近の


セーラとの仲良しショットだよラブラブラブ


セーラかわいい〜〜〜
(私が上からのしかかってるように見えるけど笑)

セーラかわいい〜〜〜
(私から逃げようとしてるように見えるけど笑)





セーラかわいい😍😍😍😍😍

ですが(笑)。2024031213:01(日本時間)。

蝶々(宮野照子)さんのたぶん中止になった落ち着き先が九州は佐賀市だったら俺の母方の祖母とちょうどいい時期だな、と、ふと思いました(笑)。2024031213:13(日本時間)。

宮野さんのお名前はこの文章を書く直前に確認しました(笑)。2024031213:26(日本時間)。

で、この後に『地獄門』が続きますが、さておき(笑)、あのですね。2024032515:13(日本時間)。






"【疑似カラー】東寶映画『吾輩は猫である』(wikiによると1936年4月14日公開)"

そういえば。

もしや映画の舞台はセットではなく、実際の夏目漱石邸を使っているのか?と、どなたかが疑問を呈しておられましたが。

あのですね。2024032515:25(日本時間)。

配役は書いてないけど宮野照子さんも出ておられるのだな、と、思い、ちなみに、俺は母方の父の顔は、よくよく考えれば何でか、一度だけ、古く小く白黒の(たぶん)花見中の写真でしか見たことないのですが、その時の印象では。


※この方の頭頂部の形は父方の祖父系です笑。2024041516:16(日本時間)。

この方たちに印象は近いのですが(天台宗の坊主だったし・笑)。

wikiを見ると奥様も居られることですし(特に当時の日本男性には当然のことでしょうが・笑)。2024032515:40(日本時間)。

"1949年 (昭和24年)、明仁親王 (当時16歳)とともに"

ちょっと従姉の一美ちゃんですが、それはさておき(笑)。2024032515:53(日本時間)。


で、あのですね。2024040120:47(日本時間)。

・坊つちゃん:宇留木浩さん。

◆横田 豊秋(よこた とよあき、1903年8月27日 - 1936年8月28日)は、日本の映画監督、脚本家、俳優である。本名同じ。撮影助手、撮影技師、助監督、監督、脚本家を経て、映画スターになった稀有な人材である。脚本家・俳優としての名は宇留木 浩(うるき ひろし)である。

…1936年(昭和11年)も5本に出演し、同年8月21日には歌手の藤山一郎主演、矢倉監督の『大洋の寵児』が「日本劇場」ほかで公開になった。映画公開の同日、浅草の「花月劇場」で宇留木主演の舞台版『坊つちゃん』が開幕になり、27日に千秋楽を迎えた。終演後の夜、迎えに来た妻と浅草公園六区のてんぷら屋での食事後、突然の狭心症に倒れる。その夜も明けぬ同年28日午前1時に死去。33歳没。from wiki.

と、徳川家康さんの様な亡くなり方をされておられますが、というのは笑をつける所ではないのでつけませんが。2024040120:53(日本時間)。


あきらかに似ておられますが、この方は731部隊隊長で山嵐さんは桜部隊隊長(笑)。

で。2024041516:36(日本時間)。




"原節子さん 20歳の肖像「嫁ぐ日まで」1940年 (wikiによると昭和15年3月20日公開)"



"NHKスペシャル 731部隊の真実 ~エリート医学者と人体実験~"

731部隊の犠牲になったと言われるひとたちの人数と731部隊にかかわったと言われるひとたちの人数は同じなんですね、や、当然日本を含んだ東アジア全域を人工的に凍傷に罹らせたの?とかありつつ。

◆ 中支(読み)ちゅうし【精選版 日本国語大辞典「中支」の解説】
ちゅう‐し【中支】かつて、中部支那を略していった語。現在の中国の華中にあたる。
※残夢(1939)〈井上友一郎〉七「中支の戦場から何か重大なニュースがはいったらしく」

ちゅうか、"中華"を"と、いうか"とフレキシブルに読むことも多い昨今ですが、『続・悪魔の飽食』179ページ"中日親善的結果"というのは、"中華民国大日本帝国親善的結果"てことですかね、"支那大日本帝国親善的結果"ではなく。

◆日満支経済ブロック(読み)にちまんしけいざいぶろっく
【日本大百科全書(ニッポニカ)「日満支経済ブロック」の解説】

日中戦争下、日本を中心に満州(中国東北地区)、中国華北を含めたブロック経済圏の形成を目ざした日本支配層のスローガン。1936年(昭和11)8月に政府決定となった「国策の基準」と「第二次北支処理要綱」によって国策として確定された。満州事変後に日満経済ブロックを形成した日本は、1935年華北分離工作を展開、華北を含めた日満支経済ブロックへと拡張を策した。この拡張の目的は、日満では充足できない鉄、石炭、塩などの重要国防資源の確保にあった。そのため日本は、圏内各地で円系通貨を発行し、円ブロックの成立を基盤に物資獲得を図った。しかし、円系通貨は物資の裏づけを欠いていたため価値を維持できず、インフレの激化とともに中国人民の抵抗もあって資源確保にも失敗した。そのため日本は、東南アジアへの侵略、「大東亜共栄圏」形成へとブロック経済拡大を試み、太平洋戦争へと突入することになった。[風間秀人]

『小林英夫著『「大東亜共栄圏」の形成と崩壊』(1975・御茶の水書房)』
[参照項目] | 華北分離工作 | 大東亜共栄圏
【出典 小学館 日本大百科全書(ニッポニカ)日本大百科全書(ニッポニカ)】

と、いうか、単純に、当時"中国人"という言い方があったんだと、もっと戦後GHQ民主主義にハイカラな言葉だと思っていました(録音日時は疑問に思っていません)。

※清国はすでに無く、それを継ぐ全国政権の確立がまだ行われていなかったので(あまてら禹中国侵略さておき)、地域呼称としての支那を使っていたと思っていましたが。



"悪魔の飽食 ‐ 731部隊の真実"

20代前半の頃、文庫版『悪魔の飽食第三部』と単行本でもう一冊(資料集?)持っていたと思いますが、現在ないです。

あとですね、番組後半、アップした映像だと3の17:10秒頃、湯浅謙さんのインタビューの日本語字幕が(言い回しでそう仰られているのかもしれませんが)、"本当に申し訳(あり)ませんでした"と、少し妙になってますね。





"母の曲 (1937年公開)"

この映画はもともと前後編2時間30分ぐらいの映画だったそうですが。

"学会歌「母の曲」創価学会公式"

池田大作さんに同名のご本がありますね。

で、あのですね。

このお写真の石井四郎さんには。

小さい時分のお友達、入江たか子さんに(そういう目でみれば・笑)似てらっしゃる気がしますが。



で、wikiでは除隊後は東京都新宿区で医院を開業となってますが(遠藤周作さんの九大捕虜解剖事件に材を取った『海と毒薬』のその後『悲しみの歌』の主人公勝呂さんーたしか内密に堕胎をする裏町の産婦人科医、社会派のジャーナリストに"旧悪"を暴かれ、それが直接の引き金ではなかった気もしますが自殺をするーがたしかそうだったのでは?)。

で、keikoさん to keikoさんとかありますが。




石井四郎さん原節子さん佐久間正英さんおれのつま生田絵梨花という流れだと。

※そうそう、これも以前書いたことですし、"time has come"ということだと思うのですが、私の個人的時系列で言えば、"田中絹代さんを軸に昭和前期戦前の映画を観てた"、と、ここに書いたら、原節子さん出演作がドバっと送り付けられてきた(笑)。2023082714:37(日本時間)。

で、そうそう、たとえば、『西郷南洲遺訓』ほどではないですが(笑)、サイレント時代の、たとえば小津安二郎さんの映画とかけっこうもってるんですが、字幕の字が、いろんな意味で読めないので二の足を踏んでる状態で(笑)。2023082714:48(日本時間)。

でも、トーキー以後の、たとえば、小津さんの映画はここにかなりアップしてるのですでに(原節子さんがヒロインてのが多いので・笑)、未見の方も、待ってればおいおい出てきますよ(笑)。2023082714:53(日本時間)。

そうそう、そして、少なくとも俺の中で、そのままの意味で、バケモノさが際立つ(笑)。笠智衆さん。2023082714:58(日本時間)。

そうそう、ここでは今現在、"ローラはどこだ!(from キャプテンハーロック)"、おそらく当時すでに(ローラさん以外の)女性には一切興味がないという噂を確立していたであろう西城秀樹さんは田中絹代さんのお子さんでは?ということに話がなっております(お父さんは佐野周二さん・笑)。2023082715:44(日本時間)。

で、西城秀樹さんでいいですね。俺が子供の頃の真っ当な男性アイドルって今思い出しても大人っぽかったなって、大人だったから、でいいですね舛添さん。切りますよ。2023021920:01(日本時間)。

とか(かなり豪快なサバ読み疑惑ですね・笑)。2023082715:45(日本時間)。

あれですかね?新御三家、だったかどうか、定かでないですし、同病相憐れむ、かどうかも定かでないですが、思わず三人つるんでしまって結果噂を不動のものにされましたかね(まだ生まれてない、は、かなり厳しい・笑)。2023082716:03(日本時間)。

で、あのですね。2024040120:57(日本時間)。

・婆やきよ:英百合子

◆清(きよ)
坊っちゃんの家の下女。明治維新で落ちぶれた身分のある家の出身。
家族に疎まれる坊っちゃんを庇い、可愛がっている。何かにつけて「あなたは真っ直ぐで、よいご気性だ」と褒め、坊っちゃん自身は「よい気性なら清以外のものも、もう少し善くしてくれるだろう」と思い、「おれは、お世辞は嫌(きらい)だ」と答えるが、「それだから好いご気性です」と笑顔で褒める。そんな清に対して坊っちゃんは、地文では「自分の力でおれを製造して誇っている様に見える。少々気味がわるかった。」としており、それ以降も清の言葉に「今から考えると馬鹿馬鹿しい」「教育のない婆さんだから仕方がない」などと辛辣に語っているが、松山に発つ際の別れ際には、涙を浮かべる清に対して、泣かなかったが「もう少しで泣くところであった」と記述があり、坊っちゃんが清を慕う気持ちもうかがえる。坊っちゃんは、その清から三円借りている(このくだりで、「今となっては十倍にして返してやりたくても返せない」との記述があり、清が既に亡くなっていることが示唆されている)が、それを「帰さない」[注釈 6/この三円は、清の分身だから「返す」のではなく「帰す」なのだというのが坊っちゃんの理屈である。このあたりについて詳しくは、参考文献の 山下浩 を参照。]まま任地へ行ってしまった。
長年仕えた坊っちゃんの家が人手に渡ってしまった後は、裁判所に勤める甥の家に世話になっていた。坊っちゃんが松山に赴任してからも気にかけており、他人にあだ名を付けたり、癇癪を起こさないよう手紙を通じて諫言している。また後述の通り、坊っちゃんの兄から坊っちゃんを通して五十円を受け取り、それを「坊っちゃんが家を持つ時の足しに」と郵便局に貯金していたが、坊っちゃんが小遣いが無くて困っているだろうとその中から為替で十円を送っている(第七章)。松山に来て人間の様々な汚い面を知った坊っちゃんは、清がいかに「善人」で、「気立ての良い女」であったかを知ることになり、「一刻もはやく東京(江戸)へ帰って、清と一緒になるに限る」とまで思うようになる。坊っちゃんが教師を辞職して帰郷した際は涙を流して喜び、再び坊っちゃんと暮らすが、肺炎で他界し、小日向の養源寺に墓があることが語られて物語は終わる。
なお漱石の妻夏目鏡子の本名はキヨであるが、漱石の他の作品では、『門』の宗助のところ、『彼岸過迄』の松本のところなどでも、下女の名はキヨである。from 坊ちゃんwiki.

で。2024040121:07(日本時間)。

・吾輩は猫である(1936年) - 細君 役
・兄いもうと(1936年)- りき 役
・彦六大いに笑ふ(1936年)- お辻 役
・新しき土(1937年) - おいく 役
・若い人(1937年) - 江波ハツ 役
・上海陸戦隊(1939年) - 避難民の女 役
・樋口一葉(1939年) - 中島歌子 役
・ハワイ・マレー沖海戦(1942年) - 母・つね 役 from 英百合子wiki.

※つねさんの長女が原節子さんで次女はたしか俺の母との関連性が非常に疑わしいあの方(整理すると俺の母方の祖父母と大正天皇皇后の関連性が非常に疑わしい笑)。2024040121:10(日本時間)。

と、言うことは、そう言えば、樋口一葉さんて、最初"ウチの金之助の嫁にどうだろう"て漱石さんとの見合い話があったんだよなぁ、からの。

・萩野のお婆さん:伊藤智子(wikiにリンクなし)



と、言うことは、そう言えば、樋口一葉さんて、最初"ウチの金之助の嫁にどうだろう"て、まだ無名時代、先生時代の漱石さんとの見合い話があったんだよなぁ、からの。2024041021:16(日本時間)。

"ありつつ"、さておき(笑)。2024040208:01(日本時間)。





"坊っちゃん Young master (1935) [カラー化 映画 フル Colorized, Full Movie] (wikiによると1935年3月14日公開)"





"Natsume_Soseki_in_June_1892"



もと家臣筋とか(笑)。

で。2024040121:23(日本時間)。

ここで一旦配役を整理すると(笑)。2024041518:15(日本時間)。

・明治天皇 丸山定夫さん。
・昭憲皇太后 入江たか子さん。
・大正天皇 北沢彪さん。
・貞明皇后 宮野照子さん。
・石井四郎 岡譲二さん。
・石井夫人 英百合子さん。
・夏目漱石 藤原釜足さん。
・夏目鏡子 樋口一葉さん。
・徳川家康 横田豊秋さん。- 英百合子さんには今川義元公夫人とかの過去生があるかもしれんな以下同文笑。2024041517:04(日本時間)。

あ。2024041517:10(日本時間)。

この方。

・三平:宇留木浩(横田豊秋)さん。

か(笑)?2024041517:14(日本時間)。

・西郷糸子 愛加那さん。
・愛加那 千葉早智子さん。

で、あのですね。2024041517:52(日本時間)。

"22 Ζの鼓動"

愛子って就職したんじゃなかったっけ?さておき、つかぬ事お聞きしますが、悠仁くんの成人式ってご家族の意志だけでは如何ともしがたいとこがある重大重要な国事行為でしょ(違うかもしれんけど)?別に今の日本国って、経済的にも、今のウチみたいに"結婚式披露宴は身内だけで"てほど貧乏なわけじゃないでしょ?例えば、現(当時でも)政府の閣僚で誰が出席したの?映像あるでしょ?第三国人皆殺。2025090806:04(に日本時間)。

つかぬ事お聞きしますが、スケジューリングが成人式前だと、いなくても不思議ではないつう事になりかねんから、てことはないんでしょ(国事行為だったら異常な事ですが)?例えば、今回が麻生太郎さんの総理辞任会見だったら(笑)、悠仁親王のご成婚じゃないな(笑)、なんつうんでしょ、無事成人を迎えられとか(象徴天皇制日本国の将来にとって重大な事ですからね)、この度の台風、先日?何つうんでしょ?九州の災害に遭われた地方の一刻も早い復旧、とか、最近続く異常気象、異常現象、笑い事ではないですし、笑い事でなく、合わせ技で挿入してくる気もしますが(笑)。第三国人皆殺。2025090806:30(日本時間)。

で。2025090812:23(日本時間)。

"from【期間限定】『劇場版 マジンガー Z / INFINITY』能登半島地震 復興応援配信【公式】"

で。2025091108:44(日本時間)。

で。2025111006:20(日本時間)。

"from「氷雪の門」樺太1945年夏"

"#イモンボウル【ボウリング】ピンアクション動画 【スロー】ストライクの瞬間"

相見互いご協力には感謝、そうそう、もう10年ぐらい前、このUZAすぎる電車運転手車バイク歩行者等、最終的にお前ら自身で殺すようになる、と俺は予言したね。俺がいつお前等が息すること許した?第3国人皆殺。2025111006:41(日本時間)。

de

Universal Joint Declaration Declaration of War November 04, 2018

I knew about this broadcast of the end of the war from Hando Kazutoshi-san's book "Japan's Longest Day" (which I have at Haraake), and if it was true that, as the book says, this broadcast was followed by a broadcast explaining the contents of the Imperial Rescript, then surely everyone would have been able to understand the contents to a certain extent, I thought. But what do you think?

Universal Declaration (excluding cannibals). August 12, 2018








◆ Imperial Rescript on the End of the Pacific War. Deeply considering the general trends of the world and the current state of the Empire, I wish to take extraordinary measures to resolve the current situation, and I hereby notify you, my loyal subjects. I have instructed the Imperial Government to notify the United States, Britain, China, the Soviet Union, and the four countries that we accept their Joint Declaration. Indeed, it is the legacy of our Imperial Ancestors that we strive to ensure the welfare of the subjects of the Empire and to share in the joy of the co-prosperity of all nations, and I will not give up on this. The reason we declared war on the United States and Britain is also because we seek the survival of the Empire and the stability of East Asia, and it is certainly not my intention to abrogate the sovereignty of other countries or invade their territories. However, four years have passed since the start of hostilities, and despite the valiant fighting of our army and navy officers and soldiers, the diligence of our hundreds of subordinates and officials, and the 100 million people serving to the best of their ability, the war situation has not necessarily improved, and the overall tide of the world is not in our favor. Moreover, the enemy is now using new, cruel bombs, frequently killing and wounding innocents, to the point where the extent of the devastation is truly immeasurable. If we continue to fight despite this, it will not only bring about the annihilation of our people, but it will also destroy human civilization. If this continues, how can we preserve the lives of billions of trillions of babies and express gratitude to the divine spirits of our Imperial Ancestors? This is why I have come to compel the Imperial Government to comply with the Joint Declaration. I cannot help but express my regret to the allied nations that have cooperated with the Empire throughout the liberation of East Asia. As subjects of the Empire, my thoughts are with those who died on the battlefield, in the line of duty, or who died untimely, as well as their families, and I am deeply saddened by the welfare of those who were wounded in the war, suffered calamities, or lost their businesses. I am certain that the hardships that the Empire will have to endure in the future will certainly be extraordinary, and I am well aware of the feelings of its subjects. However, as times take their course, I wish to endure the unbearable and bear the unendurable, in order to bring about peace for all generations to come. Here, I have faith in the sincerity of you, my loyal subjects, who are able to uphold the national polity, and will always be with you. If, due to over-heated emotions, you allow things to get out of hand, or if you exclude fellow citizens and disrupt the current situation, thereby straying from the right path and losing faith in the world, I must absolutely guard against this. I ask that the entire nation, every family, and every generation pass on this to future generations, that you firmly believe in the immortality of our divine land, take this responsibility seriously, and keep in mind the long road ahead, devote all your efforts to building it for the future, uphold your principles and be firm in your ideals, and vow to promote the essence of the national polity and not lag behind the progress of the world. I hope that you, my subjects, will overcome this and embody my will. Imperial Seal. August 14, 1945. Countersigned by each Minister of State (Official Gazette) [From Kojien, 6th edition]. - I joined the sentences together with "。".

"In deep consideration of the current state of the world, we wish to take extraordinary measures to resolve the current situation."
"Joint Declaration of the World"
"The hardships we will face in the future will certainly be extraordinary."
"Sincerely believing in the immortality of the world, we will devote all our efforts to building the future, upholding our moral principles and remaining firm in our principles."

"We wish to endure the unbearable and bear the unbearable, thereby opening the way to peace for all generations."


◆The Truman Doctrine was an anti-communist foreign aid policy launched by U.S. President H. Truman in March 1947. It was the first postwar foreign policy in which an American president officially acknowledged the existence of the Cold War and declared his commitment to confront it. Around 1946, the Greek civil war intensified, and the situation in Turkey was also tense. Britain, facing financial difficulties, was unable to continue its aid and notified the United States of this. On March 12, 1947, Truman requested Congress to enact legislation to provide aid to Greece and Turkey on behalf of Britain, emphasizing the need for a global anti-communist containment policy. In May of that year, Congress passed a bill providing $300 million in military and economic aid to Greece and $100 million in military aid to Turkey, authorizing the president to send military advisors to both countries. Subsequently, the Western military alliance network surrounding the Soviet bloc countries expanded with the establishment of the Marshall Plan in 1948 and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) in 1949, and the conflict between the two camps intensified.

◆Containment: A policy adopted by the United States after World War II to prevent communism from infiltrating non-communist countries. It began in May 1947 when the U.S. Congress decided to provide a total of $400 million in military and economic aid to Greece and Turkey in response to the Truman Doctrine. This move was a declaration to the world that the United States, which viewed the Soviet Union's policies in Eastern Europe, the Balkans, and elsewhere as a new challenge to totalitarianism, sought to contain the expansion of Soviet power by providing military assistance to anti-Communist countries. One of the foundations of this policy is said to be a proposal submitted by George F. Kennan to Secretary of State James F. Byrnes. Kennan published a related article in the July 1947 issue of Foreign Affairs entitled "The Sources of Soviet Action," in which he advocated "a policy of long-term, patient, yet firm, and cautious deterrence of Russian expansionist tendencies." This policy was not about containing the Soviet Union through military force, but rather about preventing Soviet expansion by promoting the economic development of surrounding Western countries. According to Kennan's own later explanation, his intention was "to first stabilize U.S.-Soviet relations and prevent the further growth of communism." However, while Kennan's recommendations were a reference, the U.S. government's Soviet policy gradually took on a more military containment tone. In June 1948, the United States announced the Marshall Plan, and began providing economic aid to Europe based on it from that same month.This was also part of the containment policy, and it helped to revive the economies of Western European countries while also being effective in curbing the expansion of Communist forces. When the Korean War broke out in June 1950, the United States interpreted it as the start of a broad-based expansion of communist military influence, and expanded the containment policy to Asia, including rearming the Federal Republic of Germany (West Germany) and Japan. [From the Encyclopedia Britannica]

Of course, "as the European capitalist countries, led by the United States, increasingly adopted policies of international cooperation, as seen in the Truman Doctrine of March 1947 and the Marshall Plan of June, it became necessary (※for the so-called Eastern Bloc countries) to unite in opposition to this." "The headquarters was first located in Belgrade, Yugoslavia, and later in Bucharest, Romania, and the official newspaper, For Permanent Peace and People's Democracy, was published biweekly (later weekly) in over a dozen languages" [excerpted from Britannica, Cominform]. - "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" I think there are many more reactions to actions.

These, and Emperor Showa's "Imperial Rescript on the Termination of the Pacific War," were not proclamations of surrender, but rather a declaration of war by "billions of trillions of babies" against the cannibals, dated August 14, 1945.
"They" may have thought that this was a declaration of complete surrender to them.

From now on, "the hardships 'they' will face will certainly be more than ordinary."

Good and bad fortune are the consequences of actions.


20200818 Galaxy Express 999 the Movie






and

As with Genma Taisen, the music was composed by the married couple Yazawa Eikichi-san and Tanaka Makiko-san. The song credited to Godiego (who will be executed because they are garbage) is by Carol.





"Goodbye Carol"

August 23, 2019 In Tezuka-san's Mitsume ga Tooru, there is a "ghost ship" whose bottom is actually a submarine. Matsumoto-san, is that the case with the third bridge of Space Battleship Yamato (lol)?

(V)o¥o(V)

ブヒブヒズラタクズラタクズラズラタクタクズラちゃんズラズレカワイイつんく♂3猫ひろし"後輩"偽物&家族陰間に処刑ズ&フワちゃん(餓死)明石家さんま(頭後部に銃弾3発)ラジオ同類項(頭後部に銃弾3発)大森靖子(破砕機)富野喜幸(青酸カリ圧着)同類項ありぼぼ同類項(青酸カリ)偽鞘師里保出演ドラマ偽工藤遥出演ドラマライブ出演者(ハンマー)モーニング女学院出演者(ハンマー)含佐久間宣行同類項(ハンマー)ラベンダー演パクバンド(後ろから後頭部にボーガン)同類項(後ろから後頭部にボーガン)Matt(脳内臓爆弾爆裂死)木村拓哉(轢死)加藤浩次(Sliced Minced Sausages)佐藤浩市(コンテナで海中吐く)つんく♂さんズ(被爆実体験伝承者気化爆弾死)TOKIO(チェーンソー)沢田研二(ガソリン草刈り機)松浦亜弥(圧死)三浦知良(焼死)中川翔子(バール)ナンチャラ流星(バール)小野伸二(煮て焼いた)長嶋敏夫松浦鉄道運転手(銃殺)中村法道前長崎県知事(煮て焼いた)田上富久前長崎市長(焼いて煮た)宮島大典現佐世保市市長(焼いて煮た)玉木雄一郎(女好き野口聡一に突っ込みつつ焼死)野口聡一(女好き玉木雄一郎に突っ込まれつつ焼死)高橋良輔(コンテナ出航)吉永小百合(キュ!)スカトロバアサン小池百合子(キュ!)ユニコーン(水死)グレイ(ガス中毒死)TMレボリューション(電気椅子死)ムロツヨシ(ビルの15階から転落)堺雅人(ビルの31階から転落火葬)小泉純一郎(轢死)山崎育太郎(切断死)菅義偉(左顎から右頭頂部へ銃弾通過)松本人志(日本国内焼却処分)忌野清志郎(日本国内焼却処分)浜田雅功(日本国内で焼却処分)ココリコ(日本国内で焼却処分)庄司智春(縦に二分割)前原ナンチャラ(横に二分割)近藤真彦(ジッポライター引火で焼死)田原俊彦(フルスイング)野村義男(フルスイング)あべこうじ(炭疽菌)安倍昭恵(サリン)十三代目市川團十郎(13階から地獄にお引越)草彅剛(同類抗)城島健司(ケツから串刺)松井秀喜(口から串刺)香取慎吾(火葬)山本太郎(火葬)れいわ新撰組(火葬)山口智充(水葬)甲本雅裕(火葬)中村獅童(火葬)宇梶剛士(水葬)ささきいさお(水葬)ビビる大木(土葬)木村祐一(土葬)三谷幸喜(圧着土葬)加山雄三(君はミキサー)谷村新司(君はミキサー)雲南内村ナンチャラ(君はミキサー)吉田拓郎(君はミキサー)吉田栄作(君はミキサー)モモクロ(みんなミキサー)宇多田ヒカル(君はミキサー)松本(切断)哉&同類工(引き延ばし切断)頁出川哲郎(水没49秒10秒インターバル6回目のチャレンジ直前に頓死)内山信二(水没49秒10秒インターバル6回目のチャレンジ中に頓死)あおい輝彦(脳脊髄液垂れ流し)真野恵里菜(脳脊髄液垂れ流し)ジミー大西(縦分割)村上ショージ(縦分割)ドリカム(横分割)aids中山雅史(横分割)北澤豪(横分割)キンキキッズ(心臓爆裂)小泉進次郎(血液何リットル抜けるだろう)茂木敏充(日本時間2025100919:5742秒命乞い開始28.5秒後おケツに大穴終了)大野雄二(焼死)宮崎駿(焼死)細野晴臣(焼死)上祐史浩(サリン)佐藤優(サリン)ジャニーズニュース(圧縮)片山さつき(1体5分割)栗山茂樹(頭部粉砕)B'z(首切断)習近平(出し汁)西島秀俊(SMS)TAO(釜茹)TKO(茹で缶)泉健太(脳に新種のカビ)河村勇輝(コーラ)藤井聡太(お茶)藤井フミヤ(8分割の7分割)井萩麟(田楽)馬飼野康二(田楽)串田アキラ(狭間)邪禿巣嵐(皮剥き)久石譲(轢死)押井守(糞死)橋下徹(緑茶ぐり深蒸し100g1000円)内田樹(1分3秒水泳大会)ブライアンフェリー(熊)所ジョージ(熊)ルナシー(瀘亡)ミスターチルドレンゴミ処刑済(エイズ発症屑)エアロスミス(1K備蓄米1/24円 of K¥2000也)グレン的ロック(🎯)イギーポップ(🐗)キンクス(蛆虫百万匹)ブラー(生ごみの火)ボブデュラン(吊)中島みゆき(刺身)サザンオールスターズ(蒲鉾)仲井戸麗市(日本国内焼却処分)川田龍平(ぶらんにゅーAIDS)原田知世(緊縛失態)渡辺謙(轢死)渡辺杏(轢死)餓鬼(轢死)チャー(ぐりキロ4000円)ニューエスト系(飯核)キースエマーソン(クリスタルナハト)バービーボーイズ(機雷)すかんち(地雷)ストリート・スライダース(ポン酢)玉川徹(蒲鉾)大島優子(箱)遠藤遼一(羊羹)横川さつき(ビルの31階から転落火葬)小池恋(ビルの31階から転落火葬)田中和夫(ビルの31階から転落火葬)斉藤由貴(ビルの31階から転落火葬)同類項(ビルの31階から転落火葬)志田未来(汚染水)佐橋佳幸(鮫)クラッシュ(🚙)南原清隆(あーよく寝た五反田アンジェリーク20251224心臓大静脈GPS付小型爆弾搭載含)シブがき隊(Interligensia264)木村マモル(串)中田敦彦(キャノーラ油)藤森慎吾(サラダ油)小栗旬(2025112715:19/日本時間カルピス含放射性重金属粒子)星山博之(総括)堀江貴文(コンテナ)ひろゆき(コンテナ)℃-ute(前3人後2人銃殺)雨上がり決死隊(乾燥機)モリッシー(AIDS大腸癌)&ザスミス(AIDS大腸癌)斉藤由貴(コンテナ詰)つぶやきシロー(コンテナ詰)劇団ひとり(コンテナ詰)ゆず(偃月殺法且コンテナ詰)はなわ(鼻輪)ヒロミ(菌垉)南野陽子(鼻輪)スキマスイッチ(36.395884, 135.220422-410人)細野晴臣(焼死3分21秒)高橋幸宏(チェーンソー横3分21秒)坂本龍一(寒中潜水3分21秒)モッズ(バンドチェーンソー横3分21秒)亀井理那(窒息死)上戸彩(釘が飛び出た金属バットでナンバーズ一人あたり顔面2回フルスイング)AKB峰岸ナンチャラ(釘が飛び出た金属バットでナンバーズ一人あたり顔面2回フルスイング)スピッツ(30°59'42.6"N 130°42'32.7"E)矢島舞美(AIDS大腸癌喉頭癌)岡井千聖(AIDS大腸癌喉頭癌)萩原舞(AIDS大腸癌喉頭癌)クレバ(低回転)山下達郎(沈下トラック)ストーンローゼ巣(期待のニュー罐)竹内まりや(強制ハンガーストライキ13日48秒0046)ナンチャラ狩るティエイト(バー蚊)と愉快な統一教会(気苦労ご苦労)被害者(バー貨)ビースティボーイズ(🚊)BAD2(🚙)かまいたち(ナイフ)ナイツ(チェーンソー)C-C-B(醢z)浅井健一(🚊)チバユウスケ(油)松任谷由実(洗)麒麟 (オワコン癩鼻)山田悠介(節黍卯化)U2(ira)綾瀬はるか(すり身)中島みゆき(すり身)渡辺岳夫(斜め下り45度)エアロスミス(吸えロ馬水)石原さとみ(headhunting)ミッキー吉野(音痴)&ゴダイゴ(3台目)尾藤イサオ(0.1mmで死ぬまで毎日1回同じ所スライス)壇ふみ(0.1mmで死ぬまで毎日1回同じ所スライス)ジョンウィリアムズ(左利き下段からのひねり上げ)渡辺岳夫(急がず焦らず正確に)松田聖子(ちゃんカット)石原良純(細菌兵器tawo4-2)古田敦也(ズラタク)加山雄三(キムタク)長渕剛(ゆず)そう言えば江頭2時50分てあれだと尿道や穴の穴や眼球とかじゃなくてもタバコ押し付けられたら熱いだろうね同類項ゴミ処刑済含処刑済。

そうそう、不倫相手初恋の人初めての人などとか忘れてるな(笑)。つうても何で此奴等ここまで同じ顔同じ体形同じ言動になれるのかね?劣等人種的特徴?当然皆殺。

このブログの人気の投稿

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅤ-1-6-1-一撃必殺。

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅥ-53-夏目漱石 水底の感/岡本一平著並画『探訪画趣』序/思い出す事などⅠ。- Natsume Sōseki: "Feelings at the Water's Bottom" / Preface to *Tanbō Gashu* (Sketches from My Travels) by Ippei Okamoto / "Things I Remember" (Part I).

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅣ‐25-3-1-BOØWY GIGS/1981.08.12 新宿LOFT (現在確認できるこの日付のセットリストと曲目一致せず) ※このライブの音源で"BOOWY 1981.04.11 暴威 シークレットGIG 音源"表記もある。