my eyes & your eyes

Incidentally

It is the same as Las Casas's book. I have not told about Spain or Portugal. & I have not even told the In-ca people of course.

blade runner of the gale or life is bakelatta

past the past.

The bad guys live in hell.

I think that the protagonist was Kondo Chojiro (Sakamoto's comrade) and a servant of the Tokugawa shogunate low-ranking officials who monitors them (was born in Urakami).

Although I'm not being forced anything by anyone、but currently my only time is when I take a walk in the morning (while conscious of the eyes of the public・lol).

premonition.

I felt like I understood it.

everything was worsened.

That doesn't mean that、maybe.

Although this will be iterative (omit).

Katsura's wife was a famous geisha in Kyoto.

このブログの人気の投稿

golden years

from めぞん一刻 15 桜の下で

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅣ‐11-5-THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THE BEGINNING☺️