amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅥ-54-9-Ⅵ-6-普通に言うが、悠仁くんいい男になったね。2026020110:02(日本時間)。かげゑ歌麿。

で。2025112408:00(日本時間)。




















































『かげゑ歌麿 1-99ページ』

で。2025120119:34(日本時間)。


















































『かげゑ歌麿 100-199ページ』

で。2025121014:40(日本時間)。


















































『かげゑ歌麿 200-299ページ』

で。2025121513:21(日本時間)。













































『かげゑ歌麿 300-384ページ』

内田樹(1分3秒水泳大会)ゴミ処刑済。

で。2026013117:41(日本時間)。

今ならもうちょいマシな英文を書けるだろうと延々書き直し続け(福島旅行記な感じで、最初から書き直そうとも思ってますが、これ一段落したら、あるいはここが消えたら。)、対地攻撃用レーザー衛星GALS(グラウンド・アタック・レーザー・サテライト)の使用許可が下りなかった、「そもそも煙まみれな江戸の大気なのにthe dayの寛永寺周辺は塵が多いだろうし、それが燃えちゃってレーザーが可視化されるからじゃない?」「単にダメだって。」、嬉野雅道さんが寛永寺から逃れる"敵群"に対しレーザー照準でアームストロング砲を直接射撃、崖下に落とし抗にしたるぞってとこで1年ぐらい前に話が止まってますが。鳥羽伏見の戦いの激戦中伝令に出た、だったか、見廻り組伍長、だったか、山田洋次さんは果たしで無事渥美清さんたち見廻り組隊員と、彼岸かどうかは定かではない、というか、知らんが、再び合流できたのか?そのまま迷子になってしまうのか?


Thursday, 18 April 2013

spring was gone

When Imperial prince landed in Hirakata、Ogasawara Shigenosuke had come for escort.

※He is the eldest son of Ogasawara Nagamichi.
After surrender of Chiyoda castle、they had escaped from the Edo city.

Ogasawara Nagamichi was commander in chief of the second Choshu expedition.
He was put the headquarters on Kokura castle of opposite shore of Shimonoseki.

But Kokura received the onslaught of Takasugi's Kiheitai.
 
Finally、Nagamichi was retreated alone from Kokura without telling his ally.
Then、as a matter of course、Kokura castle fell in the confusion. 
This situation is became a symbol of the Tokugawa's defeat.
(In reality、Tokugawa was defeated already in many places.)

"The Japanese government was defeated to only Choshu (Current Yamaguchi Prefecture)."
This was became the decisive trigger of this revolution. 
  
・・・・・・・・・

"You’re tired、aren't you?
Shigenosuke asked so to Imperial prince.
They are about the same age.
 
"Thank you for your concern. 
But I'm not tired."
Imperial prince laughed.

"You may have been living in Edo、but I think that Karatsu in Hizen is the territory of the Ogasawara clan (The current northern part of Saga Prefecture).
Come to the land far away、are you have something to worry?"

"Yes.
However、before transferring to Karatsu、my grandfather was a lord of Tanagura.
Many people will help us. 
(Tanagura is 15 km southeast of Shirakawa.) 
 
I don’t know a lot about my grandfather because he died before I am born.

Ōu people are cordial.
However、when I was a kid、I had been heard like that from old retainers.
I realized、that is true. 
 
So I don’t have any worry.

Well、we head to Miharu at first."
Shigenosuke said so. 

"Miharu.
It's a good sound.

I was in the big city for a long time.
Now is not spring already.
But I being exist now in this fresh green.
My fatigue disappeared by just it.
Of course it may be rude way of thinking."
Imperial prince said.

"Ōu people say.
Here's foliages are amazing.
It is exactly the Pure Land.”
They became smile.

・・・・・・・・・

Miharu、they headed .
Just then、Shirakawa Cheats troops had been gathered to that area.
  
※Literal translation of "Miharu" is "Three Spring".


Friday, 19 April 2013

pseudonym

"It's difficult."
That was the reply from Ernest.
 
Arms purchase route of Nagaoka、the new government was investigate it.
As result、a Japanese merchant was emerged.
But nobody knew about him.

"This is a pseudonym of foreign merchant." 
It turned out soon、but his nationality was not clear.
He was use several different nationality.
And he had started the arms sales to the allied forces in the east Japan that they were most concerned.
 
"Ban of arms sales by him." 
New government tried to request about it to foreign countries through the British Ambassador.
They consulted to Ernest.
  
・・・・・・・・・

Battleship Stonewall.
Tokugawa was purchased this battleship from the United States.
But before its delivery、the Restoration was establishment at Japan.
 
This battleship was the latest ship at the time.
 
"Battleship which can compete in performance against this battleship at the Far East.
It's just one battleship of the Royal Navy." 
It was said so.

Tokugawa had already overwhelmed the new government with naval power.
The existence of this battleship was too much a threat for New government.
 
"Government should request a neutrality to other countries. 

At first、the government officially declares war against Tokugawa.
And request the neutral to other countries.
There is a principle of non-interference in internal affairs at international law.
The behavior that is advantageous to one party of the civil war.
It can not as a nation.
The government can prevent the delivery of the battleship to Tokugawa by it."
Earlier、Ernest advised that.

This strategy had been successful、but.

"Now、there is two government in Japan."
By this、such recognition was also made possible.

"The government of Kyoto is the Government of Japan
Britain is aware so.

However、the nation of a different opinion with us、of course it exists
It is naturally.

And we understand the circumstances that lead to now.
However、peoples who don't know it well、of course it exists
It is also naturally.

I do mere commerce with other government in the islands.
Such a thinking is possible.

Above all、the nation do restrain completely against commercial activities of individual、it's impossible.
In particular、against person who nationality is not clear."
 
"I want please you listen my idea as friend."
He added. 
 
"American Civil War was terminated.
Therefore including the European continent、a large amount weapons is left over now.
 
I think the government must get the Stonewall as soon as possible.
Government should take its measures.
Now is such time already."

"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 910110 B級ポップとは言わせないくらい独自のポップ・ワールドを確立している人達特集/Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square 910110 Special feature on people who have established their own unique pop world that can't be called B-grade pop"

IMBゴミ処刑済。

de.

Furthermore, this is already a very arbitrary selection, but that's because "messages are sent from the devil too, so this is fine, and the reason for this is because I think so". So I searched for "Starting with Docomo" and found 9 results, one of which was from the New Japanese-English Dictionary, 5th Edition...

※It's clear that I already have some preconceived notions at this point, but let's just move on (lol).

◆どこもかしこも/Doko mo kashiko mo - Everywhere; all over 《the place》.

This example came up in a search, but I'll ignore it (this word may have meaning).
And the example sentence above it (※I don't really understand the meaning now):

※I think the system was such that each example sentence that came up in the search results could be linked to a list of example sentences centered around that sentence.

◆Kids will always be kids.

I'll ignore this too (obviously).

By the way, this "何処 doko" (where) is used in the New Japanese-English-Chinese Dictionary, 5th Edition, as example 52 (?a bit vague, lol).

◆He is a total stranger. Nobody knows “where he comes from [who he is].”

◆I have a feeling I’ve seen that woman somewhere before.

◆The twin sisters look very much alike, but somehow their faces look different.

◆I don’t know how much of her story is true.

◆I would go to the end of the world with you.

But the most important thing is the last example sentence (although I do sometimes blurt out that some horses are incarnations of dragons).

◆No matter where I shake, there's no dust.

I’ve done nothing to be ashamed of.|There are no skeletons in my closet [《English》 cupboard].

This.

あの時のサッカーボールを持って原明を散歩してた少年が悠仁くんなら、立派になったなぁ、は、今後に温存ということで、おおきくなったなぁ(笑)。遅ればせながらご成人おめでとうございます。2025111403:19(日本時間)。







"悠仁親王成年式 加冠の儀"

"悠仁親王成年式 朝見の儀"

普通に言うが、悠仁くんいい男になったね。2026020110:02(日本時間)。


"お稲刈り"

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅢ‐46-4-2-倭王姓阿毎字多利思比孤  (倭王/wa-ou・the king of Japan)(姓/sei・family name)(阿毎/Ame)(字/azana・a personal name "that given after reaching adulthood")(多利思比孤/Tarishihiko) It was written that way. Note:"阿毎多利思比孤・Ame-Tarishihiko" If we want pronounce in a row like this. "Ama-no-Tarishihiko" "Ame-no-Tarishihiko"。日本国天皇あめのたりしひこ。天傔志斐子。



セクシーキャットの演説😁。

起動。3月 08, 2022

hi;,./.:7l7893-ghjkguokd6

irias

で。2026020113:02(日本時間)。

俺のここでは大村益次郎さんは『三国志演義』や『水滸伝』好きとして登場しておりますが(「(たぶん三国志の故事はこの頃の宮中の人たちにもある程度常識だろう、ありつつ)漢中と言えば良いのでは?」と俺も思いますが、その時の思い付きで書いた結果です・笑)。

"If Saigo had been there and bowed to Kawai, it might have at least been a reason for the Nagaoka clan to disarm. Even if I had been there instead of Iwamura, the meeting probably would have fallen apart."

ありつつ。

そうそう、そうすると蝦夷が孫氏の呉、「大村は不義の曹一族に畏れ多くも帝をなぞらえた(これ主上やお上ならともかく今上だと自白になりかねんでしょ・笑)。」「機関説だ!危険思想だ!」「北朝だ!幸徳秋水だ!」「パージだ!」と話を持っていけますな。さておき。

Tuesday, 16 April 2013

able to avoid

"And then、did Nagaoka enter a state of war?"
Omura asked.

"Yes.
Immediately after、Nagaoka forces started the maneuver and they quickly occupied tactical points.
And in addition、the flooding of the river left the frontline forces on the other side isolated."
 
"Get back soon and get ready for the war.
Didn't he say that to Kawai?
What was the military headquarters in Ojiya doing?"

"According to the report from Yamagata、they did not realize to changing conditions."

"Didn't they notice the battle being started on the other side?"
 
Yes.
When Yamagata's messenger went to the military headquarters、they were having dinner.
Just maybe they might took it lightly." 

"That's enough.
What battle was?"

"The battle began in a situation that was unfavorable to our army.
And the firepower of the Nagaoka army far exceeded our expectations.

As soon as Yamagata heard the report、he dispatched a battalion of the Kiheitai to the front as reinforcements.
However、the river crossing did not go well due to the rising of a river and lack of preparation for the boat.
As a result、it would be a piecemeal attack、each was defeated.
 
Tokiyama of the Kiheitai、he died in this battle."
 
"Tokiyama dead?"

"Yes. 
Then they was full retreat to the left side of the river.
The Kiheitai seems to have suffered considerable damage."

Omura was a Choshu samurai.
Yamagata and Tokiyama have been comrades since the inauguration of the Kiheitai (after Takasugi's death、Yamagata was the commander of the Kiheitai).

"This is a personal message from Yamagata.

Details of the operation are as per the letter.

Don't worry.
We have already rebuilt our fighting stance.

If we leave the situation as it is、the second and third Nagaoka will surely appear.
We will make a surprise attack to Nagaoka Castle from now on.

Always crush the enemy.
That's the Kiheitai."

"I hope Saigo to oversee on the front line.
If he is in charge of negotiations、this battle was able to avoid surely.
For example、I might not have been able to avoid battle as well.
Someone like him is most need in front line.
Can you talk about it to Satsuma?"
And he added it.
 
A few days later、report of Nagaoka Castle occupation came. 
  
・・・・・・・・・

"This will be a tough battle.
We need readiness to die."
After listening to the report of Tokiyama died、Yamagata said so to his colleagues.
They were friend.
 
"This war was able to avoid surely."  
After this、this think was became remain inside him.



Wednesday, 17 April 2013

plan

"No problem.

Now、Nagaoka has secured Niigata port.
They are replenishing the latest weapons here.

Therefore、we need to secure Niigata port as soon as possible.

Securing this port that with modern facilities.
This is the most important thing of course.

However even so、the time when the battle started was the peak of Nagaoka's combat power.
They're troops about thousand people. 

In addition、Nagaoka is not working well with other clan now.
We have already taken action against Nagaoka with a well-prepared  system.
In any case、no affect to the total war.

Please execute the plan as scheduled.
Please tells so to Kyoto."
Omura said.

The new emperor's visit to Edo city.
After destruction of the Shogitai、it had been planned in earnest.
(of course secretly)
This was effectively a plan to relocate the capital.

So、the safety of the Edo city.
It was essential for this plan.

・・・・・・・・・

"We must show the people of eastern Japan that the times have changed.
This will prevent the intensification of the war.
This emperor's visit to Edo city also had such a meaning.

There is no risk、it is impossible due to the scheme of things.

However、we have already secured the Nantei (南鄭・Nanzheng) castle.
Reinforcements of soldiers is also progressing well.
They lost the KanChū (漢中・Hanzhong).
Northern Expedition would be impossible in that state.

I assert.
Chouan (長安・Changan) Castle is completely safe."

"Also they gave us an important clue."
  
・・・・・・・・・

"Reproduce of the Northern and Southern Dynasties."

They were very concerned about this.
And this reality came out by escape of Imperial prince.
  
・・・・・・・・・ 

”I understood.”
But Omura laughed.

"Enomoto never participate in combat."
Tokugawa navy was still their threat of course.

"In order to seal their movements、conversely、the imperial visit should be implemented as soon as possible."

"And Hirakata is the landfall point."

※Now when I check its place on the net、the pronunciation is not "Hirakata" but "Hiragata".
However、in this blog、the notation is "Hirakata".※


※I do not know whether this expression is correct、but it seems that there is an old "Hirakata" area in the current "Hiragata".

"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 910117 大人の渋さが出てる楽曲たち/Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square 910117 Songs that exude a mature sophistication"

IMBクイーン(バンド)ゴミ処刑済。

de.

With the above in mind, here is a quote from NHK's "The 20th Century Preserved on Film, Volume 5: The World Saw Hell."


This program includes footage of the execution of Mussolini(-san) and his "mistress," Clara Petacci(-san).

※The Japanese text I wrote before translation also has "-san" attached. And as mentioned above, at the time I was writing this, my home did not have internet access, and I was unaware of the existence of the screenshot function.

This scene is accompanied by a Japanese narration that reads, "Two days before Hitler's suicide, Mussolini was executed in Italy. His mistress, actress Clara Petacci, was also brutally murdered."

By the way, this is just a moment in the video, so it's just a coincidence, but 01:04:13. 311. Add that up and you get 9, which is 911.

※Please read this "Blue Scene" with the understanding that it was the time when I was in my cocoon, beginning to experiment and try to figure out what the truth was.

So, this is, 40 + 1 + 1 + 3 = 45, 46 (the year I was born), 47 (the year Hitler-san died. ※Please read this for now. 20210902). and Of course, it's possible that the body was hung upside down after the execution, but he was captured by partisans and shot on the shores of Lake Como. The lakeside? Shot? Of course, they shot the two of them there (I believe they both died at least together. ※Please read it for now. 20210902) and then took them to Como (a city at the southwest end of Lake Como, 85,000 inhabitants)...I think that's also possible.

※The English translation of this sentence is a bit strange, but I'll leave it as it is. 2026020105:18(japan time).


It's the same Italian scenery, so perhaps it's natural, but somehow it looks like the same place... Oh, right, is this a photo taken after the new government was established in Northern Italy? By the way (I think I'm referring to the execution video above), I don't think it was staged by actors at all. and If that's the case, the crowd is so large it's hard to believe that Mussolini-san, who was on the decline, had desperately tried to gather them together. So perhaps the bodies were left exposed there as a form of harassment or retaliation?

And as for the "Partisan," anyone can say, "I'm 王禹/Wang Yu!" That's it.

However, if that were the case, then it would mean that all the people in the video above were cannibals...
That's probably not the case, and I'm sorry, but this part is still unclear. Is it wrong to say "they were hung"? Was this staged with some kind of intention? As part of a fraudulent plan. But, you see.

で。2026020205:17(日本時間)。

Sunday, 14 April 2013

enough

"I did nothing know about Kawai at that time."
Later this staff said so.
 
・・・・・・・・・

"The situation in the United States is the exact opposite of Japan、the wise men are at the top."
Katsu said so after returning from the U.S.

After this、it had become a common understanding of this revolution participants.
It was particularly noticeable in young people.
 
Photos of Choshu Kiheitai is remains.
Everyone have a fearless look.
 
・・・・・・・・・

This person was from the Tosa domain.

"I want to participate in their's activities." 
He rushed out of Tosa after hearing rumors of the remarkable achievements of Sakamoto and Nakaoka.
But it was immediately after the assassination of them.

Mainstay of the Kanto region was Satsuma troops.
Mainstay of this region was Choshu troops.

He was chief of staff of that front line.
At this time、he may have had gloom along with ambition.

※Even if the target of longing and situation are different、I think that the source of passion is the same as Sakamoto and Nakaoka (although the situation surrounding them was more severe). 2021221.

※"Kawai was never haughty.
He was always smiling and was humble to everyone."
The testimony of such Nagaoka people remains.※

※And this is a useless addition、not related to "they"、but when things get worse、the exterior gets better and better. 2021221.
 
・・・・・・・・・

"This man is just an idiot.
Do you think such deception is acceptable?
He's just trying to make time with an obvious lie.
That time、I thought so."
  
・・・・・・・・・ 

"Their war preparations are complete and their morale seems high." 
Such a report had already been reported to him. 

"Enough."
He laughed to Kawai. 
 
"No more I need to hear you speak nonsense.
You go home quickly and should continue preparing for the war with us.
Get lost !"
He stood up and say so.

"Please listen to my talk." 
Kawai said with clinging to his feet who trying to leave. 

"Incompetent !
Get rid of this idiot !"
 
・・・・・・・・・

"Looking back from now on、he didn't want war sincerely.
I think so too.

But at that time、this man is lying.
I had such a certainty."

"Can you tell your Excellency that I am here?"
Once again、Kawai said to the gatekeeper with a smile.

"Did he come back again?"
The chief of staff made a wearied.
 
Kawai was kicked out of front headquarters of the new government troops、but he came back again and again.

"Can you tell your Excellency that I am here?"
And he said so with a smile.

"How foolish is that man?
Does he thinking that he can deceive me in such a thing?

Don't need to listen to his words in first place.
Because they're small and weak country.
Of course it won't be a big achievement but、if they become our enemy、they are not threat for us.

Never come again !
Tell to him so."
  
・・・・・・・・・

"Nagaoka's public opinion has reached a critical point.
If I reported this、it will explode surely.
So Nagaoka becomes the battlefield."
Kawai thought so on way back to Nagaoka.

He has so far focused his politics on the well-being of the common people.
That result was also beginning steadily.
 
They were able to increase their military power because they had the strength of economic power.
In fact、Nagaoka outperformed the new government forces in the quality of its armament.
(and Kawai was exclude surrender to the new government from their's choice by it.)

"I want to create a modern industry in Nagaoka.
I am convinced that it will be good for Japan in the future."

This was his true feelings.
Nagaoka people also had been begun to cooperate with this dream.

"But it all would become nonsense."

Nagaoka was a small country.
Everyone was well aware each other.
 
"In proportion to the improvement of Nagaoka economy、smile of people has increased."

Kawai had been thinking so.
 
"Once again、I will go to Ojiya."

"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 91314 布袋寅泰 真夜中に何を想う/Hotei Tomoyasu What do you think about in the middle of the night?"

村上春樹ゴミ処刑済。

de.


"(※Hidden) Christian Village" by Endo Shusaku-san, 20th printing published on May 25, 2006. From one of its chapters, "From a Fumie."


It starts from page 42, which is the previous page of "My old Brother Was Born (Shōwa 43)", to page 45, which is the previous page of "I Was Born." and Of course, we can read this text as it is, but I think there are many other ways to read it. For example...


It is said that Juan Imajina Ferreira's death was not due to illness, but rather a second martyrdom, a return to the faith he had once abandoned. Fereira died at the age of 70, not 54. He had been a member of the Jesuits for 40 years. However, Fereira's willingness to undergo another martyrdom was …reported (by Tonkin Priest Giuseppe Agnes) to his colleague, Matero Saccano, stationed in Macassar, Celebes. Ferreira was already elderly and had been bedridden for several years. …This may have been a collaborative work between the two.

作家の。



That's right, the character for '属' (class) also contains the character ’禹’. And it's not just because I read Endo-san's article that I thought this way, because I'm sure I came across it via Shiba-san's book. So it's really all very complicated (lol). At first, I thought this article meant that John Lennon-san was alive and had died of illness around 1990 (which would make Lennon-san around 50 years old). Incidentally, I now believe that it was a necessary deception to avoid assassins as the situation continued to worsen. Lennon-san is still alive.

So, you see, so (if you adopt my reading style・lol) all the sentences can really be interpreted in many different ways, for example, this could be something about Hitler-san, or it could be something about Endo-san himself. and.

◆No matter where I shake, there's no dust.
I've done nothing to be ashamed of. | There are no skeletons in my closet [《English》 cupboard].

Just keep this in mind: There are no skeletons in Mussolini's closet.

※Come to think of it, back in 2014 I thought that Mussolini-san's head in the execution footage looked like that of a Jesuit monk.
And as mentioned in Endo-san's article above, I recall that at least in the early Tokugawa period, hanging upside down was one of the torture methods used by the Tokugawa shogunate and various feudal lords to force Christians to renounce their faith (I also think they may have hung people upside down on the beach, but I'm sure that if this was done, the blood would pool in their head and they would die).
That was a long time ago now, but clear color photographs of the bodies of "two of them" have been uploaded here.

で。

gerrymander : 1 【政】ゲリマンダー《自党を有利にするための、区の広さや人口を無視した不自然な選挙区の区割り》 2 《自派のための》身勝手な手加減、ごまかし.〈選挙区を〉自党に有利に区割りする、ゲリマンダーをやる ; 身勝手に手加減する、ごまかす.(リーダーズ英和辞典第2版より引用)(7月 06, 2019)

※おれが"ゲリマンダー"という言葉を知ったのは、明石散人さんのご本『東洲斎写楽はもういない』で、記憶頼りで正確でないですが、たとえば写楽別人説というものは「誰かが写楽であるということを証明するためには以下の①~⑦の条件をクリアーする必要がある。そう、これをクリアーできるのは○○だけなのだ」みたいなのばかりだが、で、実はこれはみんな、まず、○○がクリアーできる条件だけを集めている(だと他の人にもあてはまる可能性ありますね、実際はもっと精密な論考だったとおもいます)、こういうのを"ゲリマンダー"と言うのだ、と。

で。






敬天愛人もありますし、ここでは愛人とは愛する人という意味ですが、細かい事は省かせてもらって(すいません)。








そういえば、たしか、この中にフランスギャルさんがおられるのでは?と、匂わせたことがある気がしますが。ラソーダさんとか(笑)。2026020217:48(日本時間)。

"01 Baby Pop"

で。

角度によってはあることだとおもいますが。

敬虔なクリスチャン小和田家ご一家の雅子さんににてらっしゃいますね(笑)。

で。2026020317:35(日本時間)。

そうそう布袋さんが「名盤だ名盤だ」言うから、だったか、匂わせだったか、で買ったB-52'sのファーストアルバムを聴いて「ビートエモーションのリフはこの曲からだろうか?」思うたことはありました。そう言えばニコラスさんも「B-52'sは好きだ。」と、たぶん言われておられました。Because he usually spoke to me in English (How are you all?).

If the person on the far left of the photo ate a lot of chanko nabe, I think he might look like Nicholas-san (I've also seen photos of Nicholas-san's wife).

The person next to him looks a bit like Chris-san.

"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 910124 懐かしのニューウェイヴ特集/Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square 910124 Nostalgic New Wave Special"

de.

"July 25th, 1643 (Kan'ei 20th year). The recently captured Padre will soon be sent to Edo by the Shogunate, together with two of our interpreters and the apostate Juan."

"November 24, 1643. According to the interpreter 小兵衛殿(Kohee-dono), the Portuguese sent to Edo last July were tortured several times and then renounced their faith. They are now prisoners with no freedom of movement, but will be paid five sacks of rice each month and one kan per year for the rest of their lives, and will be working in Nagasaki, just like the apostate Juan."

※To put it very simply, '殿/dono' is a slightly formal honorific that is still used today.

He was overthrown in a military coup in July 1943, but in September of the same year, with the assistance of the German army, he established the Republic of Salò in northern Italy.
He was executed by partisans on the shores of Lake Como on April 28, 1945. [Japanese History Encyclopedia]

And Nagasaki. 

This is a joke from Mr. Suzui during "How Do You Do on Wednesday?" 

"Oh, it hurts, it hurts," - Ō , itatatata

"That name comes out first, that's just how it's destined to be." - Na ga saki ni dechau, sōiu Saga nandana.

Oita, Nagasaki, Saga, and before 長崎/Nagasaki, 小兵.

小兵衛(Ko-'be or he'-e)殿(dono).

※Normally, a case "小兵" alone is pronounced "kohyō" in modern Japanese, and it means a small soldier or warrior. Nowadays? It may generally be used to describe a relatively small but strong sumo wrestler.

There are no skeletons in Obama’s closet [the President].

de, in fact, Juan and Ferreira are the same person. The Japanese name Ferreira was given after he apostatized was 忠庵/Chūan. Endo-san writes that the Portuguese probably misheard this and thought it was Juan.

"According to Pages, Ferreira's death was not due to illness, but rather a second martyrdom, a return from this lifestyle to the faith he had once abandoned."

"Ferreira was already old and had been bedridden for several years. He was so heartbroken at having betrayed his God that he spoke out loud. This was immediately reported to the magistrate's office, and the soldiers interrogated Chūan. Chūan openly spoke of his sorrow and confessed his Christian faith. The soldiers mocked and insulted him, but Ferreira was not receptive, so they reported the matter to the magistrate. An investigation was carried out, and the magistrate decided to execute Ferreira secretly to avoid causing an uproar among the citizens. When the soldiers brought this report to Ferreira, he was calm and collected, so they led him to 穴吊り場/ana tsuri-ba (※presumably a place where Christians are hung upside down and tortured and executed). Ferreira was hanged upside down again and died, while many Japanese and Chinese were present at the execution, contrary to the magistrate's wishes."

In the passage I quoted, the names Ferreira and Chūan, who are supposed to be the same person, are used strangely, but in fact Endo-san's writing itself is a bit ambiguous, or at the very least it can be interpreted as suggesting that Ferreira and Juan are different people. Of course, this is probably intentional (or perhaps it's just a direct summary by him.).

de, according to historical fact, was Mussolini-san 62 or 61 when he died? I don't know how old Clara Petacci-san was at the time of her death. If we follow this trend, it could be interpreted that both of them actually lived and were not executed, but there is no doubt that they both felt, "I would go to the end of the world with you.".

Although I cannot yet clearly express the situation, I believe that at this point, the two of them passed away in order to "create the peace of Jetavana in this world." Not by suicide. Not by execution. No matter how others might see it.

※This is wrong because they are "still alive." 20210902.

※I think this is completely sophistry, but in the sense that "living a life twice, living a different life, is painful for anyone," they probably died at this time.

で。2026020317:25(日本時間)。

『来るべき世界①』

のんびり(笑)考え中。2025060120:10(日本時間)。







最初はフランコさんかと思ったんですが(笑)。2025060120:13(日本時間)。

で。2025060212:15(日本時間)。

で。2025060220:31(日本時間)。









で。2025060220:36(日本時間)。

"From right to left: Yu Fengzhi (于鳳至, wife of Zhang Xueliang), W.H.Donald (Australian consultant of Zhang Xueliang), Zhang Xueliang. In center the comtesse Edda Ciano (daughter of Mussolini and wife of Italian ambassador in China Galeazzo Ciano)"

◆エッダ・ムッソリーニ(Edda Mussolini, 1910年9月1日フォルリ - 1995年4月8日ローマ)は、ベニート・ムッソリーニの娘で、ガレアッツォ・チャーノと結婚したため後半生をエッダ・チャーノ(Edda Ciano)として過ごした。チャーノとの間にはファブリツィオ、ライモンダ、マルツィオの三人の子をもうけた。イタリア王国白銀勇敢勲章受章。

生涯
1910年9月1日、フォルリにてベニート・ムッソリーニとラケーレ・グイーディの間に長女として生まれた。両親は1910年1月にこの街で同棲を始めていて、彼女は落ちつきのない性格でのちに「マスキアッチョ」(男っぽい)と呼ばれた態度を示していた。彼女は強烈な個性と独立心を持っていた。実際、彼女の父親は後に「イタリアは服従させたけど、自分の娘は決して服従させられないだろうな」(Sono riuscito a sottomettere l'Italia, ma non riuscirò mai a sottomettere mia figlia)と語っている。男勝りの性格もあってか、父がスイス時代の恩師で後に敵対したロシアの女性革命家アンジェリカ・バラバーノフと儲けた子との噂が流れた事もある。

1929年にはローマに移り住み、1930年4月24日にローマでローマ進軍以前からのムッソリーニのスポンサーであったコンスタンツォ・チャーノ(en)提督の息子ガレアッツォ・チャーノと結婚した。その後、チャーノが上海総領事として赴任した中国に1932年まで生活し、そこで長男のファブリツィオをもうけた。エッダは中国滞在中に夢中となった張学良と恋人関係にあったともされる。

1932年10月に来日しており、その際に朝日新聞が架空のインタビュー記事を掲載したと、後年になって当時東京朝日新聞の記者であった渡辺紳一郎が著作の中で自らが創作したものであると告白している。そこではエッダが「日本の駅では『ベニト、ベニト』と盛んに父の名を呼ぶ声がして懐かしかった」と、駅弁売りの「弁当」という売り声から父親のベニート・ムッソリーニの名を連想したと語ったとしている。城戸又一はこれを読んで厳しく批判したが、メディア史研究家である佐藤卓己は渡辺が書いたとされる記事を探したところ、実際の新聞紙上では確認できなかった。

1936年にチャーノは外相に就任した。1938年にドイツ航空相ヘルマン・ゲーリングはこの年に生まれた娘に「エッダ」と名付けている。

1939年のイタリアのアルバニア侵攻後、アルバニアの港町サランダは、エッダの名にちなんでポルト・エッダと改名された。また7月にはタイム誌の表紙を飾り「Lady of the Axis(枢軸の淑女)」というキャッチフレーズが付けられた。

第二次世界大戦
第二次世界大戦中のギリシャ・イタリア戦争時にはイタリア赤十字社のボランティアとして活動した。 1941年3月14日には彼女の乗っていた病院船ヴァローナ(en)がアルバニア沿岸でイギリス空軍の攻撃を受け沈没した。しかしエッダは泳いで岸にたどり着き、一命を取り留めている。その後1943年までアルバニアで赤十字の活動に従事した。

夫の助命活動
連合軍のシチリア上陸後の1943年7月25日、父ムッソリーニがファシズム大評議会で糾弾され、指揮権を国王に返還した上で首相を解任、逮捕された。夫でありファシスト党の幹部であったチャーノも義父の解任に賛同した。しかしその後、ムッソリーニがドイツの奇襲で解放され、傀儡国家イタリア社会共和国が成立すると、チャーノの立場は危険なものとなった。チャーノとエッダの家族はドイツで軟禁状態となった。アドルフ・ヒトラーはチャーノら「反逆者」の処刑を要求したが、ムッソリーニはチャーノの助命嘆願をしている。

エッダはチャーノとともに南米行きを父ムッソリーニやヒトラーに訴えたが、ヒトラーはチャーノが回想録を出版する計画を持っていることを察知して拒否した。これを受けてエッダはムッソリーニに「南米行きを援助してくれなければ、ムッソリーニの大スキャンダルを世界に公表する」と手紙を送った。しかしチャーノは10月に逮捕され、ヴェローナのスカルツィ監獄に収容された。11月には代議員大会で裁判が決定され、1944年1月8日から裁判が開かれることになった。エッダはチャーノの救出のため、3人の子供をスイスに逃がし、父に夫の解放を訴えた。しかしムッソリーニは目に涙をためて拒否し、エッダは父の部屋を飛び出した。エッダの兄ヴィットリオの回想によると、エッダは「見ているがいい」と連呼した後に、「私はどんなことがあっても、夫の生命を救ってみせる。子供たちの父親を助けるのが、妻のつとめよ。そのためには、親も家族も、いいえ、全世界を敵にしてもやってやるわ」と啖呵を切ったという。

チャーノ秘密日記
エッダは取引材料としてチャーノの秘密日記14冊を所持していた。この日記には1937年8月23日から1943年までの機密情報が多く記述されており、ドイツ側としても公表を恐れていた。SD長官エルンスト・カルテンブルンナーは、取引に応じる代わりに日記の一部を要求した。これにエッダは重要ではない会議記録分6冊をドイツ側に渡し、コピーさせた。カルテンブルンナーはエッダとの取引を実行するため、チャーノの脱獄計画「伯爵」をたて、ヒトラーに計画実行の許可を求めた。「伯爵」はスカルツィ監獄を占領し、チャーノをヴェローナ郊外で解放、そして彼がトルコに到着した後に日記を渡すという内容であった。しかし、ヒトラーは「ムッソリーニの問題」であり、ドイツが介入するべきではないと作戦を却下した。しかし、エッダに計画中止の連絡はされなかった。

1月7日午後8時、「伯爵」の実行予定日時にエッダは日記を携えて夫の解放地点に向かった。しかし、彼女が乗っていた自動車が途中でパンクしたため、通りかかった農夫が乗っていた自転車のハンドルの上に座って解放地点に向かった。しかし約束の時間になっても誰も訪れず、「伯爵」が実行されなかったことを知った。エッダはなおも夫の解放を諦めなかったが、彼女に同情したドイツの連絡員の女性が逮捕が必至であることを告げると、スイスに亡命することを決めた。

夫の死と父との絶縁

チャーノらの裁判が行われたヴェッキオ城(en)

1月9日、ヴェローナの裁判でチャーノらに死刑が求刑された。午後、エッダは日記を腹部にくくりつけて、妊娠した農婦に変装した上でスイスに亡命した。出発前、ヒトラー、ムッソリーニ、イタリア駐在の南方軍集団司令官アルベルト・ケッセルリンク空軍元帥にあてて手紙を書き、連絡員の女性に手渡した。この手紙で重ねてチャーノの解放を求め、解放が成されなかった場合に日記を公表するという内容であった。ムッソリーニあての手紙では、「ドゥーチェ」と記し、敢えて父とは書かなかった。彼女に同情していた連絡員はエッダが逃亡する時間を稼ぐため、10日になって手紙をドイツ側に手渡した。しかし、この朝にヴェローナ裁判で判決が下り、チャーノにも死刑判決が下った。死刑判決を受けた者達は特赦願いを提出したが、ファシスト党書記官長アレッサンドロ・パヴォリーニ(en)が握りつぶした。1月11日、エッダの手紙を受け取ったムッソリーニは、早朝にイタリアの親衛隊及び警察高級指導者カール・ヴォルフ親衛隊大将に介入するべきか相談したが、彼は不介入を勧告した。このためムッソリーニは動けず、午前9時20分になってチャーノらは処刑された。後に特赦願いが出されていたことを知ったムッソリーニは、「処刑前に渡されていたら受理しただろう」と述べている。

やがて、ムッソリーニはエッダがスイスに亡命したことを知り、娘と和解して日記を取り戻すため、密使としてエッダの幼友達であるパンチノ神父をスイスに送った。しかし、神父と面会したエッダは「ドゥーチェが選ぶ道はただ二つ、地の果てに逃げるか、自殺するかだ」と述べて和解を拒絶した。パンチノ神父の行動を察知したドイツは、日記の奪回を神父に依頼した。しかし彼はエッダに日記が狙われていると告げ、スイスの銀行に預けさせた。その後、エッダはアメリカ合衆国の新聞『シカゴ・デイリー・ニュース』と日記の掲載契約を結んだ。

戦後
1945年、エッダはイタリアに帰国した。その後イタリア政府に逮捕され、リーパリ島に幽閉された。12月20日、ファシスト党への協力のかどで2年の実刑を受けた。

1945年7月、『シカゴ・デイリー・ニュース』でチャーノ日記のうち1939年から1943年までの連載が開始された。その後、アメリカとイタリアで単行本が出版され、1953年には1937年から1938年までの分をまとめた単行本が出版された。ただし、1939年から1943年の日記には、エッダが削除した部分があり、完全ではない。

1995年4月8日ローマにて死去した。from wiki.

で。2025060312:02(日本時間)。

『ヒトラーの戦い 第1巻 242-411ページ』

公定価格とかじゃなくそこで一番高い値をつけた業者に落ちる入札なんだ?てのは俺だけでなく誰もが思うでしょ、一応条件反射に(※上限決まってたら入札意味不明だもんね。今のが適正価格なのか価格を下げる気は無いんだ・2025031319:58/日本時間・笑)。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025031213:35(日本時間)。

そうそう、だから幕末も欧米人の冒険的投機屋さんたちが日本と外国の金銀の価値の違いを悪用し例えばドルを小判に両替するだけでぼろ儲け、結果日本の物価はバカ上がり、燃え上がる攘夷熱、だったそうですが☜よい子のみんなは坂本龍馬さんと長岡謙吉さんの合作、と言われてるだったかの船中八策を確認してみよう、条文にこの事が書いてある。この為に当時の日本経済は無茶苦茶深刻な状況だったんだよ。、投機屋さん同様、日本人両替商を間に挟めば第三国人転売ヤー稼ぎ時ですなつうかまさにその構図だ(笑)。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025031320:20(日本時間)。

アメリカの南北戦争が終わってアメリカと(※の)南北に売付けていたヨーロッパに大量にダブついた武器を奥羽列藩同盟に売っていた人は確か日本名を使っていた☜西洋の名前の日本語読みではなくがっつり日本名。2025031321:45(日本時間)。ね。それで最初は太政官側にはよく分からんかった(は俺の作り話だったか・笑)。☜よい子のみんなは自分で調べてみよう。徳川幕府が自殺したのは、確実に(、)内戦を焚きつける連中の尻馬に乗らない、日本を最新武器の見本市、生かさず殺さずの永久運動のお得意様にしないという意思があったんだよ、そもそもだけど。2025031321:44(日本時間)。2025031320:38(日本時間)。

で、あれは何処の市民体育館で収録したのだろう?とサマータイムにありつつ。2025031319:55(日本時間)。

税金の年度がどうなってるのか知らんけど、その球場、その客の入りで、モノマネ芸人さんはこないだ佐世保に来てたみたいだけど、オオタニゴミ処刑ズ(痩せてる奴の方がまだ球速は速いって)のグッズ着てる奴なんて現時点で生で見たことないけど、何か金払ってメディアに取り上げてもらってる感が俺の独断と偏見で強いけど、ドジャースの昨シーズンの全売上、粗利益、諸経費引いた純利益、納税額はどんなもんなの?贅沢税を完全に無視ってのは分からんけど、lie病患者のこれから下り坂の奴に9年間は100億大谷円払うんでしょ?首が回らんので払ったことにして巨額脱税ってわけじゃないんでしょ?たとえばロサンゼルス市に対する納税額はいくらで、その使い道はどうなるの?ゴミズは処刑ズ。

ありつつ。2025012206:38(日本時間)。

で。2023050712:41(日本時間)。

"その時歴史が動いた 第95回 シリーズ ヒトラーとその時代② 幻の反ヒトラー・クーデター"

そういえば、売れない絵描きだったころのヒトラーさんが友人たちと雪かきのバイトをしたのはウィーンの宮殿前広場だったとおもいますが(たしか宮殿でパーティが開かれていた)。"そこ(目の前の広場)で昔雪かきのバイトしたんだよ。私たちが必死で雪かきしてる横を着飾った紳士織女が次々と宮殿に入っていってさぁ。そりゃ、いいなぁ、暖かそうだなぁ、て"な、感じの、合併演説後の述懐。

で。2023050808:14(日本時間)。



"【映画】コンバット COMBAT! 第051話「敵前逃亡罪」日本語吹替"

この子供たちや。


少なくとも、この画質、角度では、俺には奥の方がルーズベルトさん、隣の方が(どこかで見たことがあるような・笑)日系人(日本人)に見える、ってことや。

パッと頭に浮かんだのはこの方松岡洋右さんですが(英語も堪能って、もしやアメリカ留学中に何か接点が・笑)。

このドイツ兵の方も気になるとこですが、さておき(ごめんなさい・笑)、あのですね。



どちらをまぎらわしいととるか、ありますが(ごめんなさい・笑)。




"アドルフ・アイヒマン"

"アドルフ・アイヒマン"

で、左の耳に妙な線が入っていますが(画質による、あり得ますが)。

で、may the force be with you。2023050813:05(日本時間)。



"1280px-Karol_Wojtyla-wikary_w_Niegowici 中央の司祭の方がヨハネパウロ2世さん(だと思う・笑)"

※今の日本の40代以下ぐらいの人は分らんか?2023121322:27(日本時間)。

◆ital・ic【印】イタリック体の,斜体の;古代イタリア(人[語])の,【印】イタリック体(の文字)《船・新聞雑誌・書物などの名称や,強調を示すのに用いる右に傾いた字体;タイプ[手書き]する際は1本の underlineで示す;cf.ROMAN》[リーダーズ英和辞典第2版より]

これ上に貼りついてる写真ひっぺがしたらこうなった(於浦上天主堂)。


"Portrait_of_Ruhollah_Khomeini_By_Mohammad_Sayyad"


"بچه_و_خمینی"

"250px-خمینی_و_همدرسان ホメイニさんは右から二人目"



左)たぶん司祭になりたてのころ。25、6歳と思われる。
右)お兄さん(左)も司祭だった。まさに「兄弟船」。

may the force be with you。

※あ、一応、カトリックではない日本人に(笑)、弟さんは。

"ベネディクト16世 (ローマ教皇)"

この方ね(笑)。2023050815:58(日本時間)。

で、今朝、父に、"じいちゃんが大船駅の電気施設関係の責任者やってた"な、感じの話を聞いたので。2023050814:47(日本時間)。



"【映画】コンバット COMBAT! 第053話「人質の三人」 日本語吹替"





※By the way、the word "sticker" is generally "seal" in Japanese. 2023050815:06 (japan time).

なんとなく場所を作らせていただいて(笑)、あのですね。

で。2023050815:20(日本時間)。

















"誰が為に鐘は鳴る (For Whom The Bell Tolls 日本語字幕)"

エバ・ブラウンさんとアンネ・フランクさんて頭文字逆で一文字ずれない?8月 16, 2018

とか。

エバ・ブラウンというお名前の方は二人おられるとおもいます。ヒトラーさんの奥さんと娘さん。20200805。

6月 12, 2019 あのですね、フォン・ブラウンさんは。

など、言うたわけですが。


で。

ヘンリエッタ (マルゴット)・フランクさんがヒトラーさんとご夫婦で、ヒトラーさんのご両親 (どなたも、見比べたことないでしょ・笑)?とかも、言いましたが。

でですね、エバ・ブラウンさんとアンネ・フランクさんて頭文字逆で一文字ずれない?ですが。

日本語感覚で。

えばぶらうん。      あ"イ"う"エ"お。
いんぐりっどばーぐまん。 "バ"び"ブ"べぼ。

ふぉんぶらうん。     "ハ"ひ"フ"へほ。
はんふりーぼがーど。   ばび"ブ"べ"ボ"。

あかさたな、はまやらわ、をん。


エバブラウンさん。

イングリッドバーグマンさん14歳。








"カサブランカ(Casa Blanca,日本語字幕) "

"Charlie Parker - Jam Session (1952) {Full Album}"

※Although I also think so when I listen to Chamberlain san's radio broadcast、fought with "Ka"、in the sense of Japanese、this means co-fighting with "Ka".※




※反ユダヤ主義(han-yudaya-syugi) -Antisemitismus・Anti-Semitism・Антисемитизм
汎ユダヤ主義 (han-yudaya-syugi)- Panjüdismus・Pan-Jewishism・Пансемитизму
誘惑(yūwaku) - Versuchung・Temptation・искушение
一応な(ichiou-na)〈念の為(nen-no-tame)・笑〉 - Just in case〈Just in case・lol〉※

でですね。

五芒星(晴明神社の神紋)?のトコは卍(日本の?お寺のマークですけど・笑)でも。

"Backstage Tour  Anne Frank video diary  Anne Frank House"

"Interview Luna  Anne Frank video diary  Anne Frank House"

"EXTRA The significance of the story today  Anne Frank video diary  Anne Frank House"

"Discovered  Anne Frank video diary  Episode 15  Anne Frank House"

"Feeling so lonely  Anne Frank video diary  Episode 2  Anne Frank House"

"Happiness  Anne Frank video diary  Episode 5  Anne Frank House"

"My best present  Anne Frank video diary  Episode 1  Anne Frank House"

"Quarrelling with dad  Anne Frank video diary  Episode 6  Anne Frank House"

"アンネ・フランク 実際の映像 - Anne Frank real footage"

※あのですね、"ここは・笑"、先を急ごうということで、またお会いすることありますよ(映像あるもん・字幕頼りで内容も確認しました・笑)。な、紗季(笑)。20211217。

ガイド28 Anne Frank in glass shoes。

で、ドイツ的に考える(笑)。2023050721:47(日本時間)。



"【映画】コンバット COMBAT! 第054話「戦争と植物学」日本語吹替"

本当のお姉さん、だったら、問題ないのではなかろうか(笑)?




あ(笑)。

で、まず。2023050721:08(日本時間)。



"【映画】コンバット COMBAT! 第055話「歴戦の小隊長」日本語吹替"

"Ronald_Reagan_in_Cowboy_From_Brooklyn_trailer"

ロナルド・レーガンさんがWW2前から(は知りませんでした)役者をされていたのはもちろん知っていますが。


なんとなく、で、となると(笑)、あのお父さんも、ですが。


"Michael_Reagan_by_Gage_Skidmore"
マイケル・エドワード・レーガン(Michael Edward Reagan, 1945年3月18日 - )は、アメリカ合衆国の政治コメンテイター、共和党の戦略家、元ラジオトーク番組司会者である。第40代アメリカ合衆国大統領のロナルド・レーガンとその最初の妻で女優のジェーン・ワイマンの養子である。彼はニュースマックスでコラムニストとして活動している。from wiki.

ドナルドトランプズゴミ処刑。

で。

"Ronald_Reagan_and_Neil_Reagan_in_Tampico,_Illinois"

レーガンさんとお兄さん。

で、この方がレーガンさんのお兄さんか分からないのですが。

"1024px-Reagan_wedding_-_Holden_-_1952"

なんとなく(笑)。2023050721:23(日本時間)。

で、今先、歩いて家に帰ろうとウチのななめ前の横断歩道で信号待ちをしていたら、線路を挟んでウチのすぐ隣のマンションのベランダに小さい鯉のぼりが飾ってあるのが見えて、"やっぱり小さい子供たちがすんでるよな"と思ってたら、何時ものとおり、何をどう言おうが威嚇や嫌がらせを目的とした爆音でウチの真横で電車が警笛を鳴らして通過していったけど、ベランダの鯉のぼり、電車の運転席から確実に見えると思うんだけどね。どう思ってんだろう。2023050812:13(日本時間)。

そうそう、俺は、"皆殺"と思ってる。以下同文。2023050812:20(日本時間)。

結論は、今、喜び勇んで鳴らしていった(笑)。で、バイク(笑)。以下同文。2023050812:41(日本時間)。

で。2026020413:31(日本時間)。

Friday, 12 April 2013

we do not want war

Ojiya is located 15km south of Nagaoka、there was a front-line base of the new government troops here.

人

If I abstract the road at that time、Ojiya is at this center and Nagaoka is at the top.
River was(is) flowing along this road (Ojiya is on the left bank of this river and Nagaoka is on the right bank).
New government troops had begun to move north along the flow of this river.

But at this time、Japan was in the rainy season and the water level of the river was rising.
Therefore、the new government troops were merely building positions around the crossing point to the opposite bank.

Around this time、Kawai visited the chief of staff of the new government army of Ojiya、with the fate of the Nagaoka domain.

This chief of staff was in his early twenties.
  
・・・・・・・・・

"Everything is unclear、this sending troops plan is too reckless.
I can not take responsibility for this plan.”

The person in charge of this area in the new government forces.
When it was decided to send troops to the area、the first candidate declined that way.
And finally、an unknown ambitious man was appointed it.

"Nagaoka is a small clan and battle ready is not in place either."

He may have been waiting for such a situation as an opportunity to distinguish himself on the field of battle.

・・・・・・・・・

"We ignored the government's instructions.
As a representative of Nagaoka、I sincerely apologize."
Kawai said so at first. 

"However、Nagaoka's folk affairs are very confused now.
Because Ōu troops are stationed near Nagaoka which is a small clan.
If we ran the government order、naturally it will be a battle with them.

Of course it is the citizens who care about it.
As is clear、Nagaoka is a small country、but we samurai are not afraid to fight them.
We are not want the war itself.

We have no intention to rebel against the government at all of course.
But first and foremost、current antagonism between east and west.
We think this situation is just a misunderstanding.

Please give us time.
We will persuade them to surrender to the government.
If we persuade them with all our heart、I think they agree surely it.
As trusted sibling、we are convinced so.
 
Avoid war.
We think it is the most important for Japanese people.
We also are planning to develop the industry of Nagaoka from now.

I think this will be much more important to the government than we would unnecessarily open the battlefield with them.
Above all、I think it become for the Emperor.

Because Nagaoka is Japan's Nagaoka.
We are Japanese."



Saturday, 13 April 2013

advice

Perhaps all they needed at this time was time to get to know each other.

"Of course it's unpredictable、but I think Tokugawa should be safe、because our enemy's general commander is Saigo."
Before the new government troops arrived in Edo city、Katsu said so.

"In order to indicate that the era has changed、we need the execution of Yoshinobu、a representative of the Tokugawa Shogunate." 
Saigo was originally the foremost of this opinion.  
 
"I trust you."
But when they met for surrender of Chiyoda Castle、Saigo also said so to Katsu.

The two people were already acquainted and they respected each other. 

・・・・・・・・・ 

"Tokugawa has already declared the surrender.
Attack on the Edo city、we also unacceptable it for ethical reasons."
 
In response to the request from Katsu、the British ambassador advised so strongly to the new government.

The United Kingdom played a very important role in establishing a new government.
Of course they were understand the influence of their own.

This era was the era of imperialism.

Their trade routes had been already secured at the Edo city.
The Edo city was becoming an important market for them. 

"Protect our existing interests by avoidance of war."
So naturally there was also their's circumstances.

However、humans do not determine oneself's behavior at only loss and gain.
That's why、this era became such a situation.

Of course it is not limited to Japanese people.
Its many evidence exist today as this era's history.
They had interact with many Japanese in this age of change.
 
"From our point of view、Japan's social system has many deficiencies.
Japan is certainly a backward nation.
However、that is why、they can build a new society from now."
Maybe they were a little jealous of the Japanese (lol).

"If we think about the future of Japan、don't make Edo a battlefield."
Probably、they thought so themselves.
 
Satsuma and Choshu had a war with them. 
However、as result the new government had been able to have someone who will advice to them.
  
・・・・・・・・・

Between Kawai and chief staff of the new government troops. 
They met for the first time with distrust to each other.
Of course there was no trust there. 

Kawai and Nagaoka had just appeared on the historical stage.

"Enhancement of military power that protrudes from the other in part is very dangerous.
Neutrality is impossible in the first place."

They had a merchant who sold modern weapons.
But they didn't have the time to have someone who give accurate advice.

"Emperor Akihito: "I hope we can share the pain and overcome this difficult situation" in New Year's video message provided by the Imperial Household Agency (January 1, 2022) (japanese only)"

"from [Limited time release] Rainbow Firefly ~Eternal Summer Vacation~ (japanese only)"

ゴミズは処刑ズ。

"from [11 Dances from Each Town] Owara Bon Festival and the Streets of Etchu Yao - JAPAN in 4K"

de.

"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 910131 パンク特集/Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square 910131 Punk Special"

IMBクラッシュ(🚙)ゴミ処刑済。

de.



It could be said that this was the result of my intentional actions, but the time in the still image on the left(※above) is 01:02:04, and at a glance the combination is 43.10.21, which is the combination of my old brother and me.

As expected, the date on the right (bottom) is 71.10.21. And, you see, the narration for this scene is...

"In March 1945, the Soviet army approached the German capital, Berlin.
To defend the capital, the Hitler Youth, a group of boys aged 15 to 18, were recruited as soldiers.
This is the last footage of Hitler alive."

By the way, ヒトラーさん (hitorā-san) and ヒットラーさん (hittorā-san). In other words, I have no intention of saying that there were two Adolf-san (adding -san makes it no longer a plural noun). However, some people might be wondering, "Even if you're right, did Hitler send even German children to fight in the war, and then run away himself?" or "What was up with that firm handshake between Hitler and Mussolini?"








※Just like 'Nihon' and 'Nippon', Japanese people use 'hitorā' and 'hittorā' depending on the mood of the moment (titles omitted).

で。2026020509:44(日本時間)。

よくよく聴けばかなり違いますが「う~う~おっるざやんどぅすぅ」と俺が思わず口ずさんでしまうのは布袋さんにもよくご理解していただけると思いますが、そう言えばウチの炊飯器の焚きはじめの音はE音(かどうか知らんが)からのG(かどうか知らんが)まで8分音符半音あがり最後だけ2分音符?

"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 910207 E.L.O特集/Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square 910207 E.L.O Special"

Sunday, 25 August 2013

although

A tribe now living in southern China.
Era of Chinese mythology、it is over 4000 year ago.
That era、they seem to have lived in 中原.
But they left from 中原 to the south to avoid the conflict.
There seems to be such a legend.

Of course they are Chinese.
China is a multi-ethnic nation.

・・・・・・・・・

Although there is no basis for this of course.

Ainu people.

Long time ago、they lived in 中原 of China. 
They fought with "Ka".
Finally they left from 中原.

Well、”Kamuy” is god of Ainu.
”God dwells in all things.”
Kamuy is the all things of nature.
(Although there seems to be the presence of the bear as a symbol.)
 
Presence beyond the intention of the human.
Presence beyond the will of the human.
Maybe they called this as "Kamuy".
(Although we can fight the bear of course.
Although it is scary of course・lol.)

And the will of the human being relative to it.
They called this as "Ainu".

I think such a thing. 

Kamuy of god of Ainu.

”Ka・夏”m”u・禹”y=bear・熊

I also think such a thing. 

Ain"u".
Although 禹 is also present here of course.

※Although I also think so when I listen to Chamberlain san's radio broadcast、fought with "Ka"、in the sense of Japanese、this means co-fighting with "Ka".※



※反ユダヤ主義(han-yudaya-syugi) -Antisemitismus・Anti-Semitism・Антисемитизм
汎ユダヤ主義 (han-yudaya-syugi)- Panjüdismus・Pan-Jewishism・Пансемитизму
誘惑(yūwaku) - Versuchung・Temptation・искушение
一応な(ichiou-na)〈念の為(nen-no-tame)・笑〉 - Just in case〈Just in case・lol〉※

Of course, there are no skeletons in Hitler's closet. With that in mind...

※By the way, when I read this article now, I naturally think of Mussolini-san, unless I think about it (lol). 20210902


This is clear from this video, and it's a well-known story, but Hitler-san's left hand was slightly impaired in his later years due to an illness. And no matter where he shake it, there's no dust. However, this is merely my own speculation, but the following is what Hitler-san himself thought...

"How can they say they didn't shed tears when they betrayed what they had held as their ideal, what they had considered the best and most beautiful thing in the world? How can they say they didn't tremble with regret and shame?"

"Even after they had fallen (apostatized), they would still join their crooked fingers and recite wordless prayers." Well, that may have happened often.

"But those who could not become martyrs, those who, due to their own physical weakness, succumbed to the fear of torture and death and apostatized."

"For the persecuting Japanese shogunate, those who had fallen away due to their own weakness were merely objects of contempt, and there was no need to go to the trouble of writing about those who had been rendered powerless."

The reason I've come to this conclusion is because that's what I think.

The idea behind the above statement is flawed to begin with (as anyone who reads it can see, Endo-san's writing was not intended to convey that idea・lol).

Hitler-san didn't run away.
Of course, not just the Nazis, but everyone wanted Hitler-san to live, but he continued to fight the devil until the very end.

This is the sentence I wrote in a letter to a friend of mine (Is it Nozomi's old brother, after all?). There's nothing more to say.

Currently, there are almost no cannibal bases in Western Europe, and their influence is small. Therefore, it can be said that the damage they cause is less than in other parts of the world. This is the result of their battles at that time. And what Hitler-san left behind after the war was extremely useful in the fight against cannibals. Many facts have come to light as a result.
However, this is still a bit vague, so let me make this my homework (lol).

DE。

"01 Around The World In A Day"

"02 Paisley Park"

"03 Condition Of The Heart"

"04 Raspberry Beret"

"05 Tamborine"

"06 America"

"07 Pop Life"

"08 The Ladder"

"09 Temptation"

DE. 2025053120:58(japan time).

"This is neither a metaphor nor a metaphor; it is a racial trait of these hitokui that they will die if they do not obtain nutrients from 'human flesh'."

De、so I have a vague memory of first writing "人" (which means person in kanji) and then hearing the news of Thatcher-san's death shortly after. 2025053121:01(japan time).

※☟Original text as of 19:37, 03/17/2019(japan time). 2025053120:51(japan time).


Wednesday, 10 April 2013

人

Nagaoka was a small country、but it was a relatively large lord among the lords of Echigo.
 
人

The lower right is the route from the Kanto Plain.
The lower left is route from the Shinshū (Current Nagano Prefecture).
Both is mountain route.
Become elongated plain from the confluence point.
And vertex is Nagaoka (to exaggerate a little、Nagaoka is the entrance to the Echigo Plain from this direction).
Niigata Port is on this extension.

※The Echigo Plain is the largest plain on the Sea of ​​Japan side of Honshū( is the largest island located in the center of Japan).

Since Nagaoka was a transportation hub、the Tokugawa Shogunate placed a reliable lord in this area.
It was Makino clan.
 
Nagaoka is Place name.
Makino is Lord name.
 
Makino has been a vassal since Tokugawa was still a local lord of Mikawa( is the eastern half of present-day Aichi prefecture).
 
"I want to do something for Tokugawa clan." 
Submission of the petition was due to this strong intention of Lord.
(However、its contents was strongly reflected the intention of Kawai.)
  
・・・・・・・・・

In the first place、Kawai was an intermediate class samurai of the Nagaoka domain.
Of course rank was important in feudal times.

At first、Kawai had exceptional achievements as local staff of Nagaoka.
But normally there was no reason Kawai can get promotion.

"Nagaoka in this era needs talent like him."
However lord trusted Kawai、finally lord has appointed him to prime minister of Nagaoka.
  
・・・・・・・・・

"People's lives are first." 
Kawai had excellent achievements at civilian rule. 
 
"In order to protect the lives of the people of Nagaoka、we will be surrender to the government army is good."
Probably he thought so、but this meant that Nagaoka would fight the forces of Tokugawa.

However、Nagaoka had a feeling of resistance to it.
There were many Tokugawa faction lords in Echigo.
In addition to the geographical conditions、Nagaoka was close to them emotionally.

Above all、lord did not want it.

・・・・・・・・・ 

Regardless the forces of either、lower rank samurai was beginning to have the real power (Ōu region was still not so much).
Its existence was beginning of denial of the feudal.  
Kawai was one of those people. 

But he did not abandon loyalty to the lord and affection to the people under his dominion. 
 
He was older than any of them.
He was 40s、the same age as Saigo.
(Average life expectancy was less than 50 years old at this time.)
So he was also know well about the feudal society.

”Nagaoka remain neutral.”
He made up his mind so.



Thursday, 11 April 2013

we keep in neutral

"Nagaoka must be armed in order to remain neutral."
Kawai thought so.
 
At the confluence of roads was the enclave of Aizu (There was a byway leading to Aizu from here).
So Nagaoka's trend were very important for Aizu at this time.
 
"We request yours to participate in the alliance."
Of course there was a strong demands to Nagaoka like that from Aizu.
 
"We keep in neutral."
But Kawai rejected it.

Nagaoka's military neutrality was never accepted as Aizu's strategic position.

"We may resort to arms."
Aizu's demands had became increasingly severe.

"We keep neutral position." 
But Kawai did not change his intention.
Of course Nagaoka did war readiness at the same time.

"Okay、then at least please give us permission to pass through the territory of the Nagaoka domain when the battle with the West Army begins."

As a practical matter、new government troops was approaching.
Under such circumstances、Aizu could not fight Nagaoka、which is not clearly hostile.

Kawai's policy was going well.
But Everything was proceeded with the discretion of Kawai、Nagaoka's public opinion wasn't there.

・・・・・・・・・ 

Eventually、Aizu was defeated in the first battle in this place.
They abandoned the front ground and withdrew.
(There was too much difference in the number of soldiers between the two.)

The confluence of roads called "Ojiya"、new government troops had advanced to this point.
Here was just south of Nagaoka.

"Participation of the Nagaoka domain army in the subjugation of Aizu、donation of military funds."
Nagaoka had been undergone this stringent requirements of the new government.

Naturally、Nagaoka's public opinion that is left out in the cold was very confused.

"We should surrender to the new government as soon as possible.
If we doesn't do so、we don't know what kind of retaliation will be done."
But this was not a strong opinion.

"We should fight against the Western forces along with the Aizu."
Aizu was a familiar presence for them.
(So to speak、it was part of their landscape.)

Most of the soldiers of the new government army were from western Japan.
War and them were presence of no sense of reality for most Nagaoka peoples.

But war and them scooted Aizu out and appeared in the immediate vicinity their's reality.
Their's familiar landscape was changed completely.

"They are invaders."
There were many people who naively think so.

And they were already armed with state-of-the-art weapons.

・・・・・・・・・

"I will go to Ojiya to explain Nagaoka's position.
Please refrain from careless actions."
kawai said to them.

※☝Original text as of 19:37, 03/17/2019(japan time). 2025053120:54(japan time).

"from ROUND VERNIAN VIFAM The 13 people gathered (Basically only Japanese)"

そうそう、これいるな(笑)。2025060409:58(日本時間)。

で、ええ、実は、日本中の、俺のかわいいヤクザの親分さん(当時・笑)大集合でしょ?と以前言いましたが。2025042520:42(日本時間)。


"from 稲川会 岐阜 二代目 中島一家 義兄弟親子血縁盃盃"

"稲川会 岐阜 二代目 中島一家 義兄弟親子血縁盃盃(1)"

で、居ぬきで(笑)。2025042522:01(日本時間。)。

"稲川会 三代目稲川一家 親子縁組盃盃 平成16年"

角田くんでしょ(俺は元気だけど笑元気笑)?2025042522:04(日本時間。)。

角田くんでしょ(※コンタクトにしたの?・笑・20211212)。
20代のころのおれのバイト友達で、おれに「芝山くんはある意味長嶋茂雄(さん)だからな」と言ったひと。

レノンさんの件は、ここは、omitでいいだろう(笑)。2025060410:12(日本時間)。

で。2025060410:09(日本時間)。

時代を作った英雄の皆さんが日本時間で昨日午前大挙逝去されたそうですが、今日もいい天気に撮り溜め多いと推察されるのでその間に何とかすりゃいいんじゃないの?ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025060410:00(日本時間)。

で、ちょいとお聞きしますが、何時からかは分からんし、逆もまた真なり、と言い出すと何じゃそりゃだけど、ここんトコのメディアで見かける人たち男女両方のメイク髪型ファッションネーミング扇子などとかすべてが軽く嫌悪感を抱くレベルで俺の趣味じゃないてのは'馴染まない様に'の保険でやってる事?ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025060505:17(日本時間)。

俺に分かる範囲で、カワイイ女の子だったら、秋元康さんか、つんく♂さんゴミ処刑ズの所に行けって感じ。コッチじゃない。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025060505:55(日本時間)。

で。2025060704:54(日本時間)。

で。2025060520:54(日本時間)。

そうそう、あのね、浩宮さんと雅子さんをここに入れるのは当然かまわないが…と2秒ぐらい考えた、てことは多分ないんですが、mackychanさんあのですね、雅道さん話が一段落したあと、大学時代の森崎さんが自分の書いた映画シナリオを読んでもらうために大島渚さんの家をサークル後輩の戸次さんを連れて"お前がベルを鳴らせ""なんでだよ"訪問した(読んでもらえた)話スタートで、多分腹筋を始めたら最初は50回ぐらいしかできなかったのに、すぐにケツの皮が剥けて血まみになるまで問題なくできる体になった、という俺のエピソードを戸次さんにスライドし、シンミラーマン話でも英文で始めようと思いましたが、時間もなく、思っただけでボツになりました、mackychanさんシナリオ書いてます?2025060520:53(日本時間)。

そうそう、これケツの皮むけてケツが(俺の場合ケツに敷いてる枕が)血まみれになってもすぐにマヒするので多分腹筋やってる間はそんなに痛くないんだけど、終わった後の血まみれな惨状をみて、毎日ここまでやるこっちゃないな、まったく疲れんので鍛えてる気もせんし、そうそう傷の治りが早い気はしたけどこれは分かんない、ま、パワーについてこれず皮が剥けるとかが人体の限界か?と7、8年ぐらい前にちょっと思った。2025060521:07(日本時間)。

そうそう、ここの英文ではみなさん通名で登場されますが(笑)、見廻組伍長、だったかの山田洋二さん☞山田洋次さん2025060604:26(日本時間)。は鳥羽伏見の戦場で無事渥美清さんたち本隊と別段彼岸ではなく合流できたんですかね(基本投げ飛ばし・笑)?2025060604:13(日本時間)。

2009年11月11日

Rainy Day Women

現在平成二十一年十一月十一日午前八時十六分三十二秒であります。

アnコーヒーと。。。あん?

缶コーヒーとクラッカーで軽めの朝食を取っております。
少し眠いであります。

私が住む、標高三十メートルほどの雨降る世界はうっすらと靄がかかり、白っぽいいつもと違ういつもの町になっております。
しかし、思いのほか肌寒くはないのであります。これは風がないせいでありましょうか?
私にはその程度しかthe physical worldのことを判断する術はないのであります。

あ、メゾピアノからメゾフォルテへ、大地を叩く雨音が徐々に強くなってきたようであります。
しばらくは煙る時間が続くのでしょうか?

あなたのthe spiritual worldにも冷たい雨が降っていますか?
窓の外の雨音は激しさをましていきます。

現在平成二十一年十一月十一日午前八時二十七分四十一秒であります。


ではBob Dylanさんで"Rainy Day Women #12 & 35"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol920-6VBVc



これは一応高校生の時に自分で思いついたことではあるけど、高橋克彦さんの昔の小説を読んでいたら同じようなことが書いてありました。
ま、わりとそう連想する人は多いんでしょうな。


「大和」←これって「大倭」ですよね、たぶん。
「大日本帝国」みたいな感じで。

倭という国はもともと古代大陸にも存在したらしいですね、日本列島に存在した倭との関連はないみたいだけど。

ただ中華圏以外の国で国名漢字一文字ってのは珍しい(アチラに失礼だと)んじゃありませんでしたっけ?
それに「倭」って"小さい人"みたいな意味があるんじゃなかったかな?←うちらの先祖が自分の国の名前を発音して、それを聴いた感じが似てるってことで「これでいいや」とアチラさんが「倭」って漢字を充てたんでしょうな。
ご先祖さんも小さかったんですかな?

だからそれがいやで「和」に変えたと。←「和をもって尊しとなす」って言葉は国造りの記憶にかかわるもっと深い意味があるのかも。
で、一文字の国名だとアチラさんに「物知らず」と思われるのが嫌で、ついでにハッタリかまそうと「大」をつけて「大和」と。

そういえば「大月氏」って国あったよな。
あの「大」も同じ感じかな?

↑古代史研究者の方の厳密な研究に一切基づかずに適当に書いておりますんでご容赦を。

ご容赦ついでに、
「邪馬台国」←「やまとこく」
「卑弥呼」←「ひめみこ」
と「現在」の日本語漢字発音
なら読めないこともないですよね(ね?ね?)



08:45 コメント(0) 編集 ページのトップへ 

Bob Dylanさんゴミ処刑済。

そうそう、全斗煥さんに質問なんですが、備蓄米の放出って戦力の逐次投入各個撃破で備蓄を空にし、空にせんでも(これは別にかまわんけど)空にしたことにし、なし崩しの輸入で日本国の食の安全を第三国人に開け渡し日本の皆でいつも笑顔なカルトで陽気な奴隷になりましょうという陰謀か何かなんですか?ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025060616:54(日本時間)。

全斗煥さん、そう言えば現在の韓国も状況はかわらんて一部のゆっくりさんでは(笑)ゆうてましたが、去年以上前に農家さんにお金を支払った(去年分は今年中払いだったかもしれんけど)分の米を、2、000円で出せば4、000円との平均は3、000円ですが、5、000円なら3、500円ですがたぶん、値段が下がらんようにちょいだし続け、下がらんので、どういう権限法的手続きでやるのか知らんけど、どんなザーメンがかかってるか分からん米を有事だ有事だで輸入するって、日本の農家さんは打倒すべき抵抗勢力ってことですかね?悪いのは中抜きする農協(そう言えば俺は以前、集金マシーン聖教新聞て、赤旗だろうがなんだろうが -は、今書いた、- 社員の方もその家族もカスミ食って生きてるわけじゃないので、妥当な値段だったらいい事じゃないか、そうそう、値段に見合うクオリティの記事や小説を掲載し続けるという、そのハードルは上がり続けておるでしょうが(力み過ぎも良くないたぶん・笑)、2025060704:05(日本時間)、な、感じの事を言いましたが、何か搾取を企む連中が横入しようとしてるのならそりゃ話は別だけどゴミズは処刑ズ。な、感じの事を言いましたが。)てことで農協解体ということは、狩るティ8にカルトな搾取機構を新規に作るか農家さんを団結させないで(議員議院偽印)各個撃破つうことですか?皆で第三国人の陽気な奴隷になりましょうって。米の今の鉄鋼関税って完全に単なる暴力団の手法ですよね(笑)。そうそう、これね、例えばマフィアやカモッラだと語感がヤクザかもしれんので、日本在住だと感覚が分からない、使わなかった。ま、政治家や政党の政策じゃないよね。暴力団の常套手段。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025060715:43/日本時間。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025060703:55(日本時間)。

で、お手すきでしたらでいいのですが、で、我が方は一切無視していい、メディアに出てくる連中の経歴、履歴書的経歴ではなく、実際どうだったか?の経歴出生地家族構成行動パターン人間関係戸籍との差異などとかを調べてもらっていいですか?しにんの恋わずらいだったらそれでもいいですよ、出てくる時が着弾現場ですが。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025060706:20(日本時間)。

そうそう、顔の変遷とか声紋の変遷とかは俺が自分で仕入れた知識の積み重ねの結果思いついたと思いますが(笑)、昨日か一昨日ぐらいから集中的にながらで聴いている『2ちゃん怖い話まとめ』を鑑みると、時と場合によって(独自・笑)、一応以前に言うてたっけ?登録したのが誰か?ありつつ、顔認証をいやがる(体質が変わって顔がむくみやすいとか言う)、指紋押捺は何にせよ廃止でしたっけ?拒否するなどとかある無しも。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025060717:56(日本時間)。

あのですね、そこでどうなのかは知りませんが、例えば、シーズン中かシーズンオフか定かでないですが、雰囲気で、東大安田講堂占拠の頃もちょいと離れた後楽園では連日大入りのお客さんでにぎわっていたそうですし、アメリカ中がフィーバーフィーバー大熱狂と日本のメディアがいうからにはアメリカの星かつアメリカマイノリティの星と想像されるといえど、政治的発言をしないつうのがアメリカ賢いセレブの処世術遊泳法だそうなので、いいんでないですか?2025061007:02(日本時間)。

そうそう。2023102516:29(日本時間)。

独り言です、ウチの前段階で質がちょっと変わってる感じもするので危ういとこもありますが(そもそも入荷出来るか分らんという状況下で、長い付き合いのよしみで無理して在庫を回してもらった感じ)、見た目的には分からん程度、おそらく味もさほどには変わらん程度に(俺みたいにこの味が好きという味覚の最重要なアクセントではあるけれど、そもそもは代用として目方を増やすという意味合いもあったと思うけど)比率を変え、キロあたり時価120円の値上げで。笑をつけることなく先のことは分らない。

で。2025061018:09(日本時間)。

そうそう、あれ?って計算するまで勘違いしてて、何となく心苦しかったけど(笑)、現在のキロあたりの値段なら、茶の比率を下げた方がそれ自体の利益率はキロ単位なら誤差の範囲内で/2025061104:07/日本時間。上昇する。

で。2025061103:30(日本時間)。

ま、売りになるのは、家内安全五穀豊穣無病息災担当のワタクシが爪の先までよく洗浄した両手をこねくりまわしてブレンドしたお茶つうくらい、つうていいのか(笑)、でしょうなで私は忙しいのでこの辺で。

で。2025061018:25(日本時間)

そうそう、俺、今日の朝9時過ぎごろ、玉屋のとこの横断歩道でウォーキング中らしい長嶋茂雄さんとすれ違いましたよ(俺はサンプラザへ)。病気の麻痺の影響もなくお元気そうでした。 

で。2025061018:30(日本時間)。

参考までに、以前エミネムさんを見かけたのはその先の昔なめんなよでおなじみハッピージョークがあったあたり。

そう言えば、10年ぐらい前?かなり以前に"あれ?このオーケストラのみなさん誰も指揮者を見てなくないか?"と言いましたが俺が。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025061111:09(日本時間)。


で。2025061018:34(日本時間)。

ああ、有田の町立球場みたいなとこ、先週子供たちが野球の練習してたけど、の近所で犬と散歩中の川崎さんぽい人みたけど同一人物(注目はコッチ・プライベートの方が雰囲気精悍ってどういうこっちゃと車ですれ違いながら思ったので・この1秒ないぐらいの時はね、ダルビッシュさんに活を入れたあの感じでおっ!カッちょいいなて感じでしたよまじで・笑)?ゴミズは処刑ズ。

で。2025061018:44(日本時間)。

※秘密結社ではないので(そうかもしれんけど・笑)、"俺たちゃ創価学会だ"と集団で真っ当な社会に乱暴の限りを尽くすのは、そりゃ、簡単でしょうが。国鉄マンの不評判とか(笑)。20210909。

そうそう尹さん、俺の独り言ですが、あの時ですか?ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025060803:42(日本時間)。

그래 이렇게 윤 대통령씨, 이하의 일은 나의 독말입니다만, 실행한 것은 그 시점입니까?쿠즈는 모두 반드시 살처분한다. 2025060803:42(일본 시간). 2025060806:18(일본 시간).

ピエロの語源?はキリストですね。4月 01, 2019



俺が言うこっちゃないですが、著名人の名前を書いた顧客リストを作ればいいんだったら、で、中国マフィア(チンパンだったら俺の外郭団体ですけどね。)だ陰謀論だ低能だ無能だといえばいいんだったら楽ですね。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025061114:58(日本時間)。

で、そうそう、顔を作ればいいで思い出した、あのザ抵抗勢力な発言のオジイチャン、無いトコに状況を作るのが革命戦のイロハのイですが、あれ、真っ当な米作農家さん大迷惑でしょうね。理屈喋れよって。俺が言うこっちゃないですが。そういう問題化?にマヌケな方向に通常営業で論点をズラしていく。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025061115:02(日本時間)。



で(一応念のため声紋チェックやってもらっていいですか笑?)。2025040506:16(日本時間)。





"【朗読】「双蝶々(ふたつちょうちょう)」巧みな人物描写、洗練された語り口で、今なお“名人の名”を不動のものとする!【人情話・話芸・落語/三遊亭圓朝】"
3,691 回視聴  2025/02/28  🎵【朗読】三遊亭圓朝 落語
💬長吉は、生まれながらに手癖が悪く、仕事を終えて戻ってきた父・長兵衛に
嘘八百の告げ口をして継母・お光を困らせ、夫婦げんかにまで発展させる。
長兵衛は、真っ当になるよう長吉をお金を扱わない玄米問屋「山崎屋」に奉公に出すのだが・・・。

【主な登場人物】
小雀長兵衛 --- 八百屋の店主。長吉の父親。
お光 ------ 長吉の継母。
長吉 ------ 長兵衛の息子。手癖が悪く、悪い事については頭が良くまわる。
権九朗 ----- 下谷山崎町の玄米問屋「山崎屋」の番頭。
定吉 ------ 下谷山崎町の玄米問屋「山崎屋」の小僧。
長五郎 ----- 長吉の悪友。

【用語解説】
🦋双蝶々(ふたつちょうちょう)
浄瑠璃『双蝶蝶曲輪日記』に登場する人物の名前に由来する題で、人情話のこと。
「長吉」「小雀長吉」とも。

📌目次
00:00:00『オープニング』
00:00:27『前座』
00:05:05『双蝶々(前半)』
00:51:16『双蝶々(後半)』
01:27:00『エンディング』

Correction:
00:00:27 🎵ノイズが有ります。(´・ω・`)

👦🏻三遊亭圓朝(さんゆうてい えんちょう, 1839年 - 1900年)
江戸・東京の落語・三遊派の大名跡。円朝とも表記。
幕末から明治に活躍した落語家。

"2025-04-05_06-43-39-675"

で。2025040506:03(日本時間)。

で。2024121008:12(日本時間)。

I have a simple question for you、Part of the Swarm of Zombies.

I don't know if it was presidential authority or what、but after carrying out what was essentially white terror、didn't you、to put it mildly、first arrest the targeted group?

Or was it turned down by the execution team?

Or is this just business as usual、a stupid made-up story?2024120905:36(japan time)。

하나、좀비 무리 중 하나에게 소박한 질문이지만.

대통령 권한인가 뭔지는 나는 모르지만、사실상의 백색 테러를 실행해 두고、마일드한 표현으로、그 표적 그룹의 신체의 구속이라든지 맨 먼저 하지 않았던 거야?

아니면 실행 부대에 거절당했어?

아니면 보통 영업의 머리가 너무 나쁜 제작 이야기인가?2024120905:47(일본 시간).

一つ、ゾンビの群れのひとつさんに素朴な質問なんだけど。

大統領権限か何だかは俺は知らんが、事実上の白色テロを実行して置いて、マイルドな表現で、その標的グループの身柄の拘束とか真っ先にしなかったの?

それとも実行部隊(最初の英訳だと'処刑部隊'とマイルドな表現にならんかった。)に断られたの?

それとも通常営業の頭が悪すぎる作り話なの?2024120905:42(日本時間)。

amaterasu kingdom dimensions extra / note-2. : 기본 일본어입니다만, 이번은 윤 대통령(나는 이 사람 일본인이라고 생각한다)의 참상 기념에 반도 관계의 토픽을 조금. -It's mostly in Japanese, but this time I'll take advantage of the plight of President Yoon (I think he's Japanese) and talk a few topics related to the peninsula. 2024121716:09(japan time).


"【創作】絶対に笑ってはいけない北朝鮮24時【金正恩】"

マツコデラックスダウンタウン(お笑い芸人)同類項ゴミ処刑&ゴミ処刑済。

今すぐ裁判に勝ってもどうせ当分(笑)出て来れん、何故なら松本人志ゴミ処刑は処理したてのは何でしょゴミズは処刑ズ。2024102308:08(日本時間)。

と、俺は言いたいわけですが。2023120715:45(日本時間)。


"BBC News Japan '드래곤 김', 서울에 등장"

で。2024121413:22(日本時間)。


de.

※Everyone is working hard on this、but I don't feel that and I'm being quite naive.

That's right、right now、including around my house、the reason why the garbages death row inmates of Love and Peace、Murakami Haruki、and the other garbages death row inmates of Love and Peace are getting cocky about Love and Peace is because they want to get their plans done with Love and Peace、and the fake Love and Peace Hotei and the stupid Love and Peace woman at the Love and Peace Paralympics are a love and peaceful counterattack of the victory of Love and Peace、which is too pathetic for the love and peace of the garbages death row inmates of Love and Peace?No matter what percentage it is、the trash will die (be executed).

Instead of a world where trash death row inmates who love to say nice things say nice things that are inversely proportional to themselves、we will change the world to one where people who are likely to say nice things say nice things. 20210831. 

※However、the fact that as soon as "those guys" stole something gives off a "public toilet" vibe is probably due to the ethnic character of these inferior、trashy death row inmates. 20211202.

※"Public toilet" is an old slang term in Japan for a sexual slave who is at the disposal of anyone. 2025052418:23(japan time).

※☟Original text as of 23:28, 03/12/2019(japan time). 2025052419:11(japan time).

Monday, 8 April 2013

is groundless

The ship carrying the Imperial Prince sailed through Edo Bay.
(Enomoto saw him off to the mouth of Edo bay.)
The Imperial Prince waited on a ship for a day off the coast of Hirakata、and then safely joined the escort force.

A few days later、Enomoto had been called on government forces headquarters.

"Whereabouts of a Imperial prince."
He had received the interrogation about it.

"While he confined in Kan'eiji、you、government troops were begun to attack against the Shogitai.
Of course we don't blame government for that.

Government troops hesitate to suppress the insurgents for a monk.
There can be no it.
But he is top of Tokugawa family temple、he is a very important person for Tokugawa clan.

Tokugawa looked for his whereabouts and was able to protect him luckily.
He had hoped evacuation from the war.
And Tokugawa thought his hope was legitimate.
Therefore we were escort him to Hirakata.

However、we are the Navy.
After he was landed at Hirakata、we don't know at all about it.

And lately we were very hectic by the government's policy decision to Tokugawa.
Evacuation of a monk、we didn't think that it is important matter for the government.
So this notification to the government was delayed.
I apologize for its matter."
 
"Tokugawa Navy is transporting deserter to Ōu region.
There is also this rumor."
 
"It is not a fact."
Enomoto said.
  
・・・・・・・・・

"The great Tokugawa fell into poverty.
After this、moonlight flit will appear one after another in them. 
The Tokugawa navy will also be busy." 
When Enomoto leave from the headquarters、heard this voice.

"Please don't mind.
They are in a prickly mood now."
Enomoto's escort guard said so.
 
The lower-level officials of the government headquarters in Edo、the most was originally officials of the Tokugawa.

"After all、it was better for maintaining security of the Edo city."
Because new government were judgment so.

And merchants that are relevant to the headquarters、Tokugawa had the intelligence network in there.
 
While waiting for Enomoto、he was in contact with this person.
 
"Troops movement instructions to the Echigo has been issued suddenly.  
Troops movement instructions to the Osaka and Koshu.
At the same time、this strange instructions were also issued suddenly.
Also merchants was asked to raise a large amount of medical supplies from the government.

And severe gag is being carried out now.
The Government troops seems to had large defeat at Echigo.
It seems of an unpredictable situation."



Tuesday, 9 April 2013

petition

"Did Aizu defeated the government troops?"

"No、it seems Nagaoka clan."

"Nagaoka? They are?"
  
・・・・・・・・・

"This political change、this was done by some conspirators.
They condemn Tokugawa's misgovernment very harshly.
But please think twice.
 
Tokugawa had decided the policy of opening the country from the very beginning.
 
Harmony with the imperial court.
Friendship with foreign countries.
Tokugawa had been working on it at all the time.

On the other hand、they advocated the expulsion of the foreigners very strongly.
They opposed Tokugawa's policies and were always trying to sabotage them.
 
And now they are going to inherit the policy of the Tokugawa while silent on this matter.
They should to admit their mistake first.

I think they are suspicious in point of Loyal and National management ability. ☞To fail to do so would mean that they were covering up their own incompetence and trying to deceive the Imperial Court、which makes me question their loyalty to the Imperial Court and、naturally、their ability to govern the country. No longer able to imitate competent others、what can they do?Is it to become uncritical followers of foreigners?2025052419:08(japan time).

The Imperial court should be delegated regime to the Tokugawa again." 

Immediately after Yoshinobu did return Japan's regime to the Emperor、there was a lord who submitted this petition to the imperial court.
It was Nagaoka clan. 
 
This petition had been writing by a Nagaoka samurai of lord deputy.
His name is ”Kawai Tsuginosuke”.
  
・・・・・・・・・

Nagaoka was a small country in Echigo. 
Also this petition was submitted suddenly.
 
"They's mere redneck."
This petition had been ignored by the new government with a slight malicious intent.

After battle of Toba Fushimi、people of Nagaoka clan also returned to Edo. 

"This clan residence is no longer needed."

Stockpiled rice and treasure.
Kawai sold of all the things of the clan residence of Edo.
And he purchased weapons in this funds from foreign merchants.
 
Two Gatling guns of state-of-the-art were included in it.
(According to one theory、three units only existed in Japan at this time.) 
 
And they returned to Echigo.
  
Nagaoka was a small country、therefore number of samurai was small.
Therefore most of them could armed with state-of-the-art weapons.
 
As result、they were became strongest in Japan in the point of quality of the armed.
However Kawai had not intention of fight.

Tyranny of Tokugawa deserters、it had become a problem in Echigo.

"Please stop suffering the innocent people of Echigo." 
Kawai had negotiations with them.
And he asked them to leave from territory of Nagaoka.
 
"Nagaoka is not on either side.
We take the policy of neutrality."
Kawai declared so to Nagaoka samurai.

※☝Original text as of 23:28, 03/12/2019(japan time). 2025052419:16(japan time).

"03 BORN TO BE FREE (basically only in Japanese)"

で。2026020606:03(日本時間)。

当時、今は知らん、恐ろしくつまんない連中や番組がいきなり面白くなったのは"化けた"つうより"カラオケマン"だろーな、と、思った、今でも思う、ン年前の俺。

"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 910214 湾岸戦争でイギリスから帰国後の放送/Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square 910214 Broadcast after returning from the UK during the Gulf War"

IMB南原清隆(あーよく寝た五反田アンジェリーク20251224心臓大静脈GPS付小型爆弾搭載含)含ウリナラDTsゴミ処刑済。

de, now, regarding the victims of the atomic bomb, all I can say is that "the atomic bomb was not dropped, and even if there was damage, it was not caused by the American atomic bomb." Emperor Showa also stated in his Imperial Rescript on the Termination of the War that "the enemy has used a brutal new type of bomb."

ETV Special "Postwar Japan: People's Memories" by Tsurumi Shunsuke-san. September 1, 2018 (japanese only)





It goes without saying, but it's important to "take responsibility for it."

So, kanba michiko-san is the same person as Kobayashi Tomi-san, and she is married to Tsurumi Shunsuke-san.

Her face isn't shown, but the woman who was nodding along to what Tsurumi-san said during this program was Tsurumi Kazuko-san, right?

de, is the footage of the atomic bomb explosion reversed left to right?

So, "America never dropped an atomic bomb on Japan. America has never indiscriminately bombed innocent civilians, not just Japan, because America doesn't want to do that."

That's what I think (my personal opinion).

So, my position is to always adhere to the principle of exclusively defensive defense, and anyone who defies me will be held collectively responsible and their entire clan will be killed.

In this way, I'm in line with the spirit of Article 9 of Japan's Peace Constitution, right? (lol)

First, I let the other party attack me (whether it's an attack on me or not is up to me to decide based on my mood at the time), and then I think to myself, "That's an act of aggression."

I don't think there is any contradiction there with what Tsurumi-san said.

◆ 悼 [心 shin /heart (・) part, 8 strokes / 11 strokes / Common use / 3773・4569]
[Sound] tou〈tau〉
[Reading] itamu
To feel sad and in pain. To mourn someone's death. "Eulogy, condolences, mourning"

Phonophone-semantic. "heart" + musical note "卓 taku" (= to slip away). Means sadness and emptiness of heart. [Quoted from Kojien, 6th edition]

It has no direct relation to the content、but for the purpose of preventing the manufacture of false Christ (lol).

※This may only be a phenomenon in the Japanese media today (I don't know for sure), but it seems like they're desperately trying to create heroes and fake Christs, like Hong Kong's "ringonanchara" and the like. or Like the high school student peace and comfort prostitution couple ambassadors, chosen through auditions in Japan with the "Aim for the Nobel Prize!" stamp on their face. However, for an idol, a saint, created by the usual media capital, to be aiming for the Nobel Prize, I don't know if the value of the Nobel Prize has been underestimated, if its value has plummeted, or if that's what the Nobel Prize is really like. That's right, I like Milli Vanilli-san's (Milli Vanilli-san's・lol) album. I really wonder what the world has been doing up until now, and I think that the accumulated consequences have made it extremely difficult to deal with 'these people' at the moment. Of course, 'they' will be executed by me. 20210705.

で。2026020804:28(日本時間)。

「俺英語の曲も歌えるよ、クラフトワークのDENTAKUとか、あ、アウトバーンも歌えるぞ」てのが俺の重要な持ちネタだったって事実は布袋さんの(☜アウトバーンが先だったかもしれん)お伝えしておきましょう。

"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 910221 ブレイン・ダンス物特集/Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square 910221 Brain Dance Special"

で。2025051806:56(日本時間)。

※☟Original text as of 22:11, 03/11/2019(japan time). 2025051806:51(japan time).

Saturday, 6 April 2013

people will talk

This conversation was done in ship named "Chougei Maru".
This ship was Imperial prince boarding ship.

"Hi、admiral!"

When Enomoto was try to return to his ship、he was stopped by its voice.
(Enomoto's ship was "Kaiyou Maru" of Tokugawa Navy's flagship.)

"Oh、Yamaguchi!"
Enomoto smiled.
He was the officer of the Tokugawa army of Enomoto's acquaintance.  

"Why you're here?"
 
"People will talk."
He said with a laugh. 
 
"Hey ! It’s a joke.
I have been asked to escort Imperial prince until here.
I accompany him until Ōu region、I consented it in this prerequisite."
 
"Do you go to Ōu now?"

"Yeah."
  
・・・・・・・・・

"Do you know?"
After a short pause、Yamaguchi started talking.
 
"Oguri was killed." ☜ "Oguri was killed by 'them'." 2025051806:42 (japan time).

"Oguri killed?Why?"

Oguri was a representative war advocate ​inside the Tokugawa.
He was dismissed by Yoshinobu for that.
After this、he was retired to his fief Gonda of Kouzuke.
He was a comrade of Enomoto.

"Why was he killed?"
Enomoto asked.

"I don't know anything.
According to rumor、he seems to had organized the anti-government group in Kōzuke."
 
・・・・・・・・・

"After this、I will do small private school teacher in my country.
 
If the Tokugawa administration continued as it was、we were absolutely creating a modern nation.
They destroyed it completely.
What kind of society will they make in the future?
I want witness it."
Before leaving the Edo city、Oguri said so to Enomoto.

・・・・・・・・・

One month and a half ago、new government soldiers came to the village of Oguri.

"I was abandoned the political activity already.
I live as a farmer.
I never rebel against the government."
Oguri had notified in advance to the new government troops.

"You're the mastermind behind the antigovernment activities of Kozuke."

Around this time、the Shogitai of Kan'eiji were becoming impossible to ignore.
The new government troops had just succeeded in recapturing Utsunomiya Castle.
Collision was about to begin at also Echigo.

The new government troops was struggling with the control of the Kanto plain.

"Oguri is a rebel against the Emperor.
So we do execution him."

It was decided suddenly and was carried out.


Sunday, 7 April 2013

there's one in the every crowd

"Saigo and Okubo、person of ability comparable to them exists in the Tokugawa?
No、such a person does not exist.
There is no reason Tokugawa win to them.”

When the Battle of Toba Fushimi、Yoshinobu said so.

Persons of ability comparable、probably Oguri and Katsu was so (and Yoshinobu).
But these two were political opponents.

For ratification of the treaty、the first official visit to the United States by the Tokugawa Shogunate as Japan、these two were its members.
(Katsu was the captain of a ship different from the one Oguri boarded.)

The importance of the construction of the modern state、they were people who had first feel this.

Oguri was planning the abolition of feudalism and as its consequence、transition to the county prefecture system.
However、at the same time、forces of anti-Tokugawa had increased.

"Time is too bad."
His plan was forced to retreat.

"This may be a golden opportunity.
After all、there is no change where there is no action.
Tokugawa can shift to the county prefecture system at once by suppressing this forces.
For that reason、Tokugawa needs to have the power to overwhelm them."
But Oguri began to plan it conversely.

In order to do so.
 
"Tokugawa must partnership with France."
 
Oguri was doing a joint national project with France already.
He also knew the personality of the French ambassadant well.
 
"We can trust them." 
He thought so. 
  
But Katsu rebounded to this.
Era was the era of imperialism.

"Satsuma and Choshu has partnered with the United Kingdom.
In addition、Satsuma and Choshu have a secret alliance.
There is no mistake about this observation.
 
It's already too late to conquer them by force of arms.
The Tokugawa army has already been defeated by Choshu.
It only causes irreparable situation in Japan."

Katsu thought so.
Among others、Yoshinobu thought so too.
 
"It will be a collateralized by part of national territory of Japan."
In fact、Unreasonable had been came out to his plan from inside Tokugawa.

Oguri was expelled. 

・・・・・・・・・

Before all things get more serious、Oguri built a modern dock of first in Japan with France. 
 
"The Tokugawa administration can leave this dock in Japan.
By itself、there was a meaning of the presence of Tokugawa administration."
When this dock complete、he laughed and said so.
  
・・・・・・・・・ 

"I’m sorry to stop you、I know you busy." 
Yamaguchi said so. 
 
"Not exactly."
Enomoto replied.
 
"I'm glad I could talk to you.
Sayonara." 

Enomoto did not replied.
 
"There's one in the every crowd."
Yamaguchi went into the cabin.
  
・・・・・・・・・

Later、new government was subdue opposing forces by force of arms like Oguri's plan. 

※☝Original text as of 22:11, 03/11/2019(japan time). 2025051806:51(japan time).

"Hishō/flying - Never End- (basically only in Japanese)"

de.

So I'm writing this seriously, but maybe 原子爆弾(genshi bakudan/atomic bombs), 原爆(genbaku/atomic bombs), and 核爆弾(kaku bakudan/nuclear bombs) represent different things. アメリカ軍(Amerika-gun/The American military) and 米軍(bei-gun/the American military). So, I'll just put it here.

From the collection of three-way discussions by Shiba Ryotaro, Chin Shunshin, and Kim Dal-soo, "At the Crossroads of History," published on January 15, 1991.

"In Japan, America was originally called 美国(Bi-koku/America). But that gradually became unfamiliar and it became 米 of 米国(bei-koku/America)."

美(bi/beauty)
米(kome/rice)

米国, bei, BA, 21 in the alphabet, 美国, bi, 21, 国, koku, K is the 11th, 2K is 22,

Well, my thoughts are still vague, but what I want to say here is simple. From "Research on the Japanese Communist Party (3)"...


"The warden of Sendai Prison told me, 'There's a danger that they're inciting the prisoners and causing a riot. It's really dangerous, so please do something.' In fact, the warden of a prison in Hiroshima had been punched in the cheek by occupying forces, and there was an atmosphere in other places that prisoners were about to become unruly. I had heard that something like that had already happened in Sendai. The warden said, 'Is there a good way to do this?' I replied, 'What's a good way to do this?' The warden said, 'It's better if they're not here.' I said, 'Well, let's just release them from prison.' So I released everyone I knew. I think we released three people.' It was during this time, a time of chaos, so to speak."

It says Prison of Hiroshima, but it doesn't say Hiroshima Prison. That aside, where was the prison where the Hiroshima prison warden worked immediately after the war, when the subject of the atomic bomb never came up (I believe it was located below the nakasu? in Hiroshima City, September 1, 2021)?

This conversation is probably taking place in 廣島(広島/Hiroshima city) before the post-war mergers.

So, 米軍(US forces)? Not アメリカ軍(American forces)? Not 連合軍(Allied forces)? I want to confirm this when I say '進駐軍(occupying forces)' (lol). and I'm also curious about the somewhat accented pronunciation of "出してやったです/Dashite yattadesu" (I gave it out), which sounds like a sudden change of Japanese, but for now, where are Shukkeien Garden (a scenic spot), Rai Sanyo's residence (a historic site), and Fudoin Temple (the main hall is a national treasure) located?

※I think I read in "Research on the Japanese Communist Party" that a Communist Party member was imprisoned in Hiroshima prison during the war and released after the war. 20210901.

※I reread this book afterwards, but couldn't find this topic, so maybe I'm remembering it wrong or maybe I read it in another book. 2026020705:00 (Japan time).

(V)o¥o(V)

ブヒブヒズラタクズラタクズラズラタクタクズラちゃんズラズレカワイイつんく♂3猫ひろし"後輩"偽物&家族陰間に処刑ズ&フワちゃん(餓死)明石家さんま(頭後部に銃弾3発)ラジオ同類項(頭後部に銃弾3発)大森靖子(破砕機)富野喜幸(青酸カリ圧着)同類項ありぼぼ同類項(青酸カリ)偽鞘師里保出演ドラマ偽工藤遥出演ドラマライブ出演者(ハンマー)モーニング女学院出演者(ハンマー)含佐久間宣行同類項(ハンマー)ラベンダー演パクバンド(後ろから後頭部にボーガン)同類項(後ろから後頭部にボーガン)Matt(脳内臓爆弾爆裂死)木村拓哉(轢死)加藤浩次(Sliced Minced Sausages)佐藤浩市(コンテナで海中吐く)つんく♂さんズ(被爆実体験伝承者気化爆弾死)TOKIO(チェーンソー)沢田研二(ガソリン草刈り機)松浦亜弥(圧死)三浦知良(焼死)中川翔子(バール)ナンチャラ流星(バール)小野伸二(煮て焼いた)長嶋敏夫松浦鉄道運転手(銃殺)中村法道前長崎県知事(煮て焼いた)田上富久前長崎市長(焼いて煮た)宮島大典現佐世保市市長(焼いて煮た)玉木雄一郎(女好き野口聡一に突っ込みつつ焼死)野口聡一(女好き玉木雄一郎に突っ込まれつつ焼死)高橋良輔(コンテナ出航)吉永小百合(キュ!)スカトロバアサン小池百合子(キュ!)ユニコーン(水死)グレイ(ガス中毒死)TMレボリューション(電気椅子死)ムロツヨシ(ビルの15階から転落)堺雅人(ビルの31階から転落火葬)小泉純一郎(轢死)山崎育太郎(切断死)菅義偉(左顎から右頭頂部へ銃弾通過)松本人志(日本国内焼却処分)忌野清志郎(日本国内焼却処分)浜田雅功(日本国内で焼却処分)ココリコ(日本国内で焼却処分)庄司智春(縦に二分割)前原ナンチャラ(横に二分割)近藤真彦(ジッポライター引火で焼死)田原俊彦(フルスイング)野村義男(フルスイング)あべこうじ(炭疽菌)安倍昭恵(サリン)十三代目市川團十郎(13階から地獄にお引越)草彅剛(同類抗)城島健司(ケツから串刺)松井秀喜(口から串刺)香取慎吾(火葬)山本太郎(火葬)れいわ新撰組(火葬)山口智充(水葬)甲本雅裕(火葬)中村獅童(火葬)宇梶剛士(水葬)ささきいさお(水葬)ビビる大木(土葬)木村祐一(土葬)三谷幸喜(圧着土葬)加山雄三(君はミキサー)谷村新司(君はミキサー)雲南内村ナンチャラ(君はミキサー)吉田拓郎(君はミキサー)吉田栄作(君はミキサー)モモクロ(みんなミキサー)宇多田ヒカル(君はミキサー)松本(切断)哉&同類工(引き延ばし切断)頁出川哲郎(水没49秒10秒インターバル6回目のチャレンジ直前に頓死)内山信二(水没49秒10秒インターバル6回目のチャレンジ中に頓死)あおい輝彦(脳脊髄液垂れ流し)真野恵里菜(脳脊髄液垂れ流し)ジミー大西(縦分割)村上ショージ(縦分割)ドリカム(横分割)aids中山雅史(横分割)北澤豪(横分割)キンキキッズ(心臓爆裂)小泉進次郎(血液何リットル抜けるだろう)茂木敏充(日本時間2025100919:5742秒命乞い開始28.5秒後おケツに大穴終了)大野雄二(焼死)宮崎駿(焼死)細野晴臣(焼死)上祐史浩(サリン)佐藤優(サリン)ジャニーズニュース(圧縮)片山さつき(1体5分割)栗山茂樹(頭部粉砕)B'z(首切断)習近平(出し汁)西島秀俊(SMS)TAO(釜茹)TKO(茹で缶)泉健太(脳に新種のカビ)河村勇輝(コーラ)藤井聡太(お茶)藤井フミヤ(8分割の7分割)井萩麟(田楽)馬飼野康二(田楽)串田アキラ(狭間)邪禿巣嵐(皮剥き)久石譲(轢死)押井守(糞死)橋下徹(緑茶ぐり深蒸し100g1000円)内田樹(1分3秒水泳大会)ブライアンフェリー(熊)所ジョージ(熊)ルナシー(瀘亡)ミスターチルドレンゴミ処刑済(エイズ発症屑)エアロスミス(1K備蓄米1/24円 of K¥2000也)グレン的ロック(🎯)イギーポップ(🐗)キンクス(蛆虫百万匹)ブラー(生ごみの火)ボブデュラン(吊)中島みゆき(刺身)サザンオールスターズ(蒲鉾)仲井戸麗市(日本国内焼却処分)川田龍平(ぶらんにゅーAIDS)原田知世(緊縛失態)渡辺謙(轢死)渡辺杏(轢死)餓鬼(轢死)チャー(ぐりキロ4000円)ニューエスト系(飯核)キースエマーソン(クリスタルナハト)バービーボーイズ(機雷)すかんち(地雷)ストリート・スライダース(ポン酢)玉川徹(蒲鉾)大島優子(箱)遠藤遼一(羊羹)横川さつき(ビルの31階から転落火葬)小池恋(ビルの31階から転落火葬)田中和夫(ビルの31階から転落火葬)斉藤由貴(ビルの31階から転落火葬)同類項(ビルの31階から転落火葬)志田未来(汚染水)佐橋佳幸(鮫)クラッシュ(🚙)南原清隆(あーよく寝た五反田アンジェリーク20251224心臓大静脈GPS付小型爆弾搭載含)シブがき隊(Interligensia264)木村マモル(串)中田敦彦(キャノーラ油)藤森慎吾(サラダ油)小栗旬(2025112715:19/日本時間カルピス含放射性重金属粒子)星山博之(総括)堀江貴文(コンテナ)ひろゆき(コンテナ)℃-ute(前3人後2人銃殺)雨上がり決死隊(乾燥機)モリッシー(AIDS大腸癌)&ザスミス(AIDS大腸癌)斉藤由貴(コンテナ詰)つぶやきシロー(コンテナ詰)劇団ひとり(コンテナ詰)ゆず(偃月殺法且コンテナ詰)はなわ(鼻輪)ヒロミ(菌垉)南野陽子(鼻輪)スキマスイッチ(36.395884, 135.220422-410人)細野晴臣(焼死3分21秒)高橋幸宏(チェーンソー横3分21秒)坂本龍一(寒中潜水3分21秒)モッズ(バンドチェーンソー横3分21秒)亀井理那(窒息死)上戸彩(釘が飛び出た金属バットでナンバーズ一人あたり顔面2回フルスイング)AKB峰岸ナンチャラ(釘が飛び出た金属バットでナンバーズ一人あたり顔面2回フルスイング)スピッツ(30°59'42.6"N 130°42'32.7"E)矢島舞美(AIDS大腸癌喉頭癌)岡井千聖(AIDS大腸癌喉頭癌)萩原舞(AIDS大腸癌喉頭癌)クレバ(低回転)山下達郎(沈下トラック)ストーンローゼ巣(期待のニュー罐)竹内まりや(強制ハンガーストライキ13日48秒0046)ナンチャラ狩るティエイト(バー蚊)と愉快な統一教会(気苦労ご苦労)被害者(バー貨)ビースティボーイズ(🚊)BAD2(🚙)かまいたち(ナイフ)ナイツ(チェーンソー)C-C-B(醢z)浅井健一(🚊)チバユウスケ(油)松任谷由実(洗)麒麟 (オワコン癩鼻)山田悠介(節黍卯化)U2(ira)綾瀬はるか(すり身)中島みゆき(すり身)渡辺岳夫(斜め下り45度)エアロスミス(吸えロ馬水)石原さとみ(headhunting)ミッキー吉野(音痴)&ゴダイゴ(3台目)尾藤イサオ(0.1mmで死ぬまで毎日1回同じ所スライス)壇ふみ(0.1mmで死ぬまで毎日1回同じ所スライス)ジョンウィリアムズ(左利き下段からのひねり上げ)渡辺岳夫(急がず焦らず正確に)松田聖子(ちゃんカット)石原良純(細菌兵器tawo4-2)古田敦也(ズラタク)加山雄三(キムタク)長渕剛(ゆず)そう言えば江頭2時50分てあれだと尿道や穴の穴や眼球とかじゃなくてもタバコ押し付けられたら熱いだろうね同類項ゴミ処刑済含処刑済。

そうそう、不倫相手初恋の人初めての人などとか忘れてるな(笑)。つうても何で此奴等ここまで同じ顔同じ体形同じ言動になれるのかね?劣等人種的特徴?当然皆殺。

このブログの人気の投稿

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅤ-1-6-1-一撃必殺。

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅥ-53-夏目漱石 水底の感/岡本一平著並画『探訪画趣』序/思い出す事などⅠ。- Natsume Sōseki: "Feelings at the Water's Bottom" / Preface to *Tanbō Gashu* (Sketches from My Travels) by Ippei Okamoto / "Things I Remember" (Part I).

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅣ‐25-3-1-BOØWY GIGS/1981.08.12 新宿LOFT (現在確認できるこの日付のセットリストと曲目一致せず) ※このライブの音源で"BOOWY 1981.04.11 暴威 シークレットGIG 音源"表記もある。