amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅥ-53-12-from-Ⅵ-1-空海の風景 上 198-376ページ / AKIRA PART 6 金田 178-269ページ。
『空海の風景 上 198-376ページ』
またビートたけしゴミ処刑済の「何だバカ野郎」が復活したな。バイクが佐世保市島地町7‐1の所通過する時、無駄にブヒと鳴いていくだろ?あ、これ「何だバカ野郎」だ、と思ってね、と、書いたらしばらくこのパターンは鳴りを潜めてたんだけど(笑)。イヒヒヒヒ込みで第3国人皆殺。2025122515:53(日本時間)。
で。2025122710:52(日本時間)。
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第258話「かき氷シロップ」※1週間限定配信<722 (火)AM759まで>""【公式】『ちいかわ』第259話「生地/ギョニソ」※1週間限定配信<725 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第261話「あげ玉/みかんそうめん」※1週間限定配信<81 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第263話「寄生②/毛玉」※1週間限定配信<88 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第264話「泡盛コーヒー/二日酔い」※1週間限定配信<812 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第265話「湧きドコロ①」※1週間限定配信<815 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第266話「湧きドコロ②」※1週間限定配信<819 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第267話「湧きドコロ③」※1週間限定配信<822 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第268話「湧きドコロ④/涸れた①」※1週間限定配信<826 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第269話「涸れた②」※1週間限定配信<829 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第270話「涸れた③」※1週間限定配信<92 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第271話「涸れた④」※1週間限定配信<95 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第272話「涸れた⑤」※1週間限定配信<99 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第273話「涸れた⑥」※1週間限定配信<912 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第274話「涸れた⑦/つっぱっぱ」※1週間限定配信<916 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第275話「湧いた湧いた」※1週間限定配信<919 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第276話「エスカレート/島らっきょう」※1週間限定配信<923 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第277話「せんせい/カレー」※1週間限定配信<926 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第278話「しっぽ」※1週間限定配信<930 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第279話「だだちゃ豆/たこぎ①」※1週間限定配信<103 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第280話「たこぎ②」※1週間限定配信<107 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第281話「こんがらがった/亜種」※1週間限定配信<1010 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第282話「スープ付きお昼/赤福」※1週間限定配信<1014 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第283話「生クリーム/しっぽやってみる」※1週間限定配信<1017 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第284話「オデ解雇①」※1週間限定配信<1021 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第285話「オデ解雇②」※1週間限定配信<1024 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第286話「オデ解雇③」※1週間限定配信<1028 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第287話「水風呂リベンジ」※1週間限定配信<1031 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第288話「カップ焼きそば/焼きそばごはん」※1週間限定配信<114 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第289話「たい焼き/ハンバーガー」※1週間限定配信<117 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第290話「筋肉/確実」※1週間限定配信<1111 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第291話「拾魔①」※1週間限定配信<1114 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第292話「拾魔②」※1週間限定配信<1118 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第293話「拾魔③」※1週間限定配信<1121 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第294話「拾魔④」※1週間限定配信<1125 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第295話「拾魔⑤」※1週間限定配信<1128 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第296話「拾魔⑥」※1週間限定配信<122 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第297話「拾魔⑦」※1週間限定配信<125 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第298話「拾魔⑧」※1週間限定配信<129 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第299話「拾魔⑨」※1週間限定配信<1212 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第300話「デラウェア/まもる君」※1週間限定配信<1216 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第302話「下克上と先生①」※1週間限定配信<1223 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第303話「下克上と先生②」※1週間限定配信<1226 (金)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『ちいかわ』第304話「お昼寝/あまえん本」※1週間限定配信<1230 (火)AM759まで>"
"【公式】『まじかるちいかわ』スペシャルミュージックビデオ「マジカルシンドローム」"
で。2025122803:46(日本時間)。
"【踏み間違い事故で女性死亡】無事故無違反でゴールド免許の高齢者の呆れた言い訳""9歳女児がガードレールの破片当たり意識不明 父も顔の骨を折り重体 タクシー暴走し柱に衝突し炎上 運転手が死亡 運転中に意識を失ったか"
前述ですが、"車のブレーキ故障による交通事故"は、かつての、モサドの暗殺方法の一つだったそうですが。
で。2025122719:34(日本時間)。
そう言えば、今の車って自動制御でスピード出したくても出なかったり、車線変更したくてもセンサーで出来なかったりするんでしょ?2025122804:40(日本時間)。
『AKIRA PART 6 金田 178-269ページ』
で。2025122803:18(日本時間)。
"孔子「第19話 李孫意如の遺言」"
"孔子「第20話 六国出兵」"
"孔子「第21話 君子の儒」"
で。2025122303:39(日本時間)。
"The highway is empty... it's good for us to be able to drive smoothly."
"That's true. But, of course, this highway was damaged in the earthquake, but this road was literally Fukushima's lifeline immediately after the disaster. I'm not exaggerating when I say that we survived thanks to the supplies that were transported along this road. Of course, that still holds true today."
"So right after the earthquake, Fukushima lost all its electricity and other essential services?"
"I'm sure it varies by location, but where I was, it took about three days for electricity to be restored, a week for water, and a month for gasoline to be restored. I finally made it home that day, but all of the lifelines were down. It was still okay to get by on daily life by candlelight, but water was so precious that I couldn't even wash my hands for a week, which was tough.
"I'll take you to the hotel first, and after you've checked in, there's a izakaya I often go to nearby, so let's go for a drink there. I'll ask a designated driving company to drive me back."
"Do I really not have to pay for the hotel?"
"Sure, since you came all the way to Fukushima, I'll cover the hotel costs. That said, it's just a regular business hotel where I work, so it's not like the rooms or the treatment are super fancy (lol)."
"No, no, I'm grateful. Is the name of the hotel Hotei-ya?"
"Yeah... Now that I think of it, it was the Copack warehouse in Kawaguchi, right? That's how I met you. You said, 'What? You like Hotei? I like him too!'"
"And now I'm the manager of Hotei-ya. Does that mean I have some connection to the word 'hotei'(lol)? "
"Basically, I think it's about 30 times higher than before the hydrogen explosion, but I'm just doing the math in my head. Of course, it's probably even higher in places where it accumulates. That's why I don't think there's much point in measuring radiation levels in well-ventilated places. You have to measure it in places on the ground where there's poor ventilation. Those are the places where the levels are high."
Come to think of it, in Kurosawa Akira-san's "Rashomon," no matter how hard the "rain" was, it wouldn't show up on camera, so after consulting with Miyagawa Kazuo-san, they decided to make it so that the "rain" would show up on camera by having "black rain" mixed with India ink.
This way the rain will appear on the screen (although not the raindrops).
I haven't confirmed it, but I think that in "Rashomon," raindrops hitting the ground were probably shown in the first take(lol).
de,I'm sorry about the flow of this story.
The people we tortured and killed were all "humans." There was not a single "devil" like you. We don't want to do this either. You understand, right? I had no choice but to do it because I received orders from above. "HEHEHE."
What I'm saying is that you guys should just die embracing 'MAKURAs'.
第3国人皆殺。
"デビルマンのうた"
"Devilman Crybaby Ryo speaking english"
"Devilman Crybaby - Akira defends humans (I'm a Devilman too!)"
"2025-12-23_07-29-25-290/オブジェクトシンセを並べて作った曲"
sateoki.
"So, will they report things like 'today's radiation levels' in detail on TV?"
"Not in that much detail. Fukushima is large and has a fairly diverse topography, so it's inevitable that the reports will be quite general."
"So, something like, 'What's the weather forecast for the Kanto region today?' But while general information is important, the specifics are also important, right?"
"Detailed information is distributed through neighborhood association bulletins. We also write down the radiation levels we measure ourselves on the bulletin board, and compare and contrast them. Sharing information only within a small area isn't very meaningful, so perhaps it's a blessing in disguise, this has actually increased horizontal connections (lol)."
"In that case, it's up to each individual whether they report it or not, but won't there be people who deliberately understate their radiation levels?"
"I'm not saying there aren't people like that, but I don't think there are many, because ultimately it's for the safety of our own families. and Because it's a small community, the doses in each household don't really vary that much..."
The Dreamers 2022/11/30 6:07
日本時間西暦2022年12月1日18:52スタート西暦2022年12月8日18:52〆で目標処刑人数6億人。
で、0:10で被害者なワタクシ思うに、外国のことは分らんので知らんが、現在の日本は、どうでもいいワイドショーネタの作り話をしている暇があったら。
これが2025122308:43(日本時間)現在のリアルな現実だ、と、公的機関が正式に認めるだけで、状況は劇的に改善すると思いますが。
So、as a victim of 0:10 I am、I don't know anything about foreign countries、so I don't know、but if Japan has time to make up stupid wide-show stories..."That's the sound of demon hunters coming!Their target is the neighborhood、Mum!They're not targeting our house、are they?from page 132 of some volume of Devilman. - I think the situation will improve dramatically if only public institutions officially acknowledge that this is a real reality.
"10 The Dreamers"
"So, I measured the radiation level in my house myself, and the highest point was 45 microsieverts."
"45 microsieverts!? Isn't that too high? Really!?"
"Yeah, I borrowed an expensive radiation detector from my father's friend and measured it myself. A decent one can be quite expensive... Cities and prefectures also lend out detectors for free, but that's why neighborhood association fees are often used to purchase several high-performance detectors owned by the town. That way, you can ask questions about how to use them and there are fewer measurement errors.
and So, the radiation detector we borrowed is one that displays numbers digitally like a thermometer, but the radiation levels aren't high everywhere in the house.
There's a very small part of the garden, a spot where dead leaves naturally accumulate, where the radiation levels are very high. Well, there are a few such pinpoints in the garden. But outside of that the radiation levels aren't that high. Inside the house the radiation levels drop drastically to about 0.2 microsieverts. Outside the house the average is about six times that. But these are just the radiation levels in my normal living environment."
"Is decontamination possible?"
"Just recently, the city decontaminated the riverbank near my house, but in reality, it's difficult for individual families to decontaminate on their own."
"Devilman Crybaby - Best scene from episode 9"
de, Apparently The Pretenders-san' "Don't Get Me Wrong" was one of the inspirations for the song "Seasons Change Only You 季節が君だけを変える."
Come to think of it, on the way home from a part-time job setting up the new product launch venue at Onward headquarters, Ito Jun and I had dinner at a ramen restaurant in front of (maybe)Tamachi Station.
At the time, I think the store staff were playing background music of his own choosing, and "Don't Get Me Wrong" came on, and I remember telling Ito Jun, "Oh, Iike this song."
"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 930211 総集編2 女性ボーカル特集/Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square 930211 Compilation 2 Female Vocal Special"
で。2025122403:53(日本時間)。
"2025-12-24_03-13-01-735"
I think it was probably in the back left (probably) on the second floor (high probability) of this building (probably).

ええ、今と言う時代、聴きたければ、ここでなくてもいつでもどこでも聴けます、好きなら好きに聴けばいい。
"20 KISS ME"
”21 SEX & CLASH & ROCK'N'ROLL”
"2025-12-24_20-39-36-907"
"THE WILD ONE" from KYOSUKE HIMUROさんのyoutubeチャンネル。
"WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT"同時に2週間ぐらい?(1日の)睡眠時間5分5分2時間完徹30分5分とか、腹筋300回ぐらい?
"01 Welcome! ガラット"
"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 930225 総集編4 ポップ・ナイト/Tomoyasu Hotei Music Square 930225 Collection 4 Pop Night"
"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 930304 総集編5 ギタリズム・ナイト/Tomoyasu Hotei Music Square 930304 Collection 5 Guitarism Night"
This izakaya was being run by a woman who was probably about my age at the time(lol), or maybe a little older, who was wearing a T-shirt with "Let's do our best, Fukushima! がんばろう!福島" printed on the back (there might have been someone in the kitchen as well).
I don't remember this woman's face, but at the beach I visited just before noon that day, there was a reinforced concrete building that looked like a lookout tower, which had been deformed by the direct impact of the tsunami (it wasn't a very tall building, and it may have been swallowed up by the tsunami, but the building itself remained).
When viewed from afar along the coast where restoration work was underway, there was nothing but a single tree, and this was likely due in large part to the fact that the land had been cleared for the restoration work.
And the beach building wasn't so small that it could only accommodate one person (although that building was clearly swallowed up by the tsunami).
If there had been people there, and the building had been a little taller, the people on the upper floors might have been saved (although it would have been extremely scary to be there).
by the way, around the time I started this blog (I think it was around 2018), I saw a news report that the stone walls of Kumamoto Castle had collapsed in the major earthquake that occurred in Kumamoto Prefecture in 2016, and that because it was a historic building, restoration was extremely difficult and progressing very slowly (I'm not sure when, but that's what got my thoughts going).
Around that time, leaving aside the topic of residual radiation, I was watching a program about the Hiroshima atomic bomb featuring Kikkawa Koji-san, and I came up with a sarcastic thought: "Why is it that there is absolutely no trace of the bombing on the stone walls of Hiroshima Castle, which were exposed to high temperatures of several thousand degrees (all stone walls in the direction of the explosion in the air should have been in basically the same condition)?"
And wouldn't the ground itself deform if it were subjected to the extreme pressure of a nuclear explosion that would blow everything away?
I have uploaded the full text to this blog, but in Ibuse Masuji-san's "Black Rain," in the form of a novel, there is an eyewitness account that states that "Hiroshima Castle's main tower rose into the air and was blown away, retaining its shape."
"The castle tower remained in its original shape," but leaving that aside, were the stone walls of Hiroshima Castle not moved at all under such extreme pressure? I came up with the sarcastic comment that it was like the clouds of ice blocks shown in footage of the atomic bomb explosion, motionless in the midst of the ultra-high pressure and heat.

Then I thought, "Wait, wasn't Kumamoto Castle built by Kato Kiyomasa? Wait, was it Fukushima Masanori, Kato Kiyomasa's childhood friend, who built the starting point of modern Hiroshima?...Ah, it's Kato Fukushima."
I think there's a breaking point to things, soreha sateoki.
Katou(Let's win)! Fukushima
勝とう!福島。
de, I played some random guitar (about five notes, I think I probably knew pentatonics at the time, which I've completely forgotten now) while listening to my recording of BB King-san's "Good Time Roll," and it sounded like a good fit, so I remember telling Miyaoka-san afterwards, "Hey! listen! the other day I was listening a BB King song while playing guitar, and it sounded like I was in a jam session (which I've always dreamed of)!"
"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 930218 総集編3 ギタリスト特集/Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square 930218 Compilation 3 Guitarist Special"
ええ、今と言う時代、聴きたければ、ここでなくてもいつでもどこでも聴けます、好きなら好きに聴けばいい。
マークボランブライアンフェリー&クイーン(バンド)ゴミ処刑済。
"19 HEAT"
"20 KISS ME"
”21 SEX & CLASH & ROCK'N'ROLL”
"Oh, he's an old friend of mine and he came all the way from Tokyo. We went to Soma together today."
"Were you here as a volunteer?"
"No, I just came to hang out..."
"I see. Please take a good look around Fukushima for yourself. The T-shirt I'm wearing now was also bought at the charity event."
"Was this izakaya okay after the earthquake?"
"No, it was really tough right after the earthquake. At the time, I didn't think i(we)'d be able to open again. But everyone cooperated and i(we) were able to reopen."
"We help each other out when we're in trouble, right?"
"Well, we're in the same boat."
"Let's do our best. See, you heard that, right? Tohoku people are warm-hearted (lol).
Hey, what do you want to eat?"
(Well, I can eat breakfast at the hotel tomorrow, so I'll leave that aside.I'll eat lunch tomorrow and take a rapid train back, and after deducting the costs from my money, how much money will I have left?)
"Oh, I'll pay for the food and drinks. You came all the way to Fukushima, so let me buy you something. For now, please give us two beer mugs!"
"Oh, really? I'm sorry... Is there shishamo on the menu?"
amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅣ‐49-6-イジワルなのね わかるでしょ?よそみしないで ふざけちゃダメ 教えてあげる もうすぐkiss moon。
で。2023060208:52(日本時間)。
"BEGINNING FROM ENDLESS 〜 GIVE IT TO ME (LIVE VERSION)"
ビデオスターの悲劇(笑)。2023060208:40(日本時間)。
歌演奏BOØWY。2023060209:01(日本時間)。
で、PA宅か何か通してます(音像の定位が違うような・笑)?2023060210:27(日本時間)。
※そういえば、スージークアトロさんは布袋さんが(外国人アーティストとしては、でしたか)人生で初めてライブに行った思い出の人だそうですが、マリオネットのB面での共演を打診したらギャラが全盛期のままでビックリされたとか(笑)。2023060211:40(日本時間)。
"MASS AGE""WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT"
そう言えば、"WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT"をグーグル翻訳さんで翻訳すると当然"黄昏へようこそ"になりますが、10年ほど前、グーグル翻訳さんで"WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT"を日本語翻訳すると"ミステリーへようこそ"となり、"へえ"と思った、な、思い出(笑)。2023060210:55(日本時間)。
そうそう、そう言えば、布袋さんんはたしか"スージークアトロ(さん)は天地真理(さん)とならぶ俺の思い出の女性"と仰られていましたネ。2023060408:03(日本時間)。
で、ええ、例えば、プレートエコーを薄くかけただけ、という音ではないなと。2023060408:47(日本時間)。
で。2023030308:46(日本時間)。
チャレンジされる方は。
同時に2週間ぐらい?(1日の)睡眠時間5分5分2時間完徹30分5分とか、腹筋300回ぐらい?
よく覚えてないんで。
※食事は1日茶碗半分ぐらいのごはんで1ヶ月半ほど、筋肉は落ちるが脂肪は落ちんし、体重も45キロぐらいからまったく落ちなくなったし、飯食わなくても死ぬ感じは皆無だったし、毒入り飯食っても死なんので、気にせず食う。水はがぶ飲みしてたと思う。おれが"飯食わないくらいでおれは死なない"と思えば死なないらしく。2023030309:08(日本時間)。
腹筋の連続回数は最終的にケツの皮がむけるまで、二ミツパークのゴールポストの端から反対の端へ腹筋バック(どんどん後退していく・笑)でたどり着くまでとかになったので知ってる人に聞いてください(今は体重が10キロ以上増えたので100回できるかどうか、落ち着いたらまたちょいちょいやれば半年ぐらいでもどるでしょう)。
"戦場では寝れるときに寝ればいいのだ"とか言うてましたが(笑)、現在はおじいちゃん型に向かって爆走中。
二ミツパークは、"撮ってるだろう"で"こんなもんですよ"と、わざわざ野外でやったのでかまいませんよ。
手を頭に組まないやりかただったので"これ腹筋だよね?"と聞いた記憶もありますが(映像あるならどうぞ・笑)、最終的に全く疲れない。ついでに腹筋を鍛えてる感も全くない、感覚として散歩みたいな感じになり、ケツの皮は向けますが、えらい勢いで上下運動するのでその勢いで体がバックしていく(映像あるならどうぞ・笑)。
これ小中時代の友達ケンケン(モデル時代からの加勢大周さんの友達・モデル仲間)がちょい前に"そもそも筋肉の質が違う"つうてたのがそうかなといういつまでたっても腹フニャフニャで(笑)。
全く疲れない腹筋を連続500回とかやってごらんなさいな、そりゃスピード上がりますよ、暇だもん(本読みながらやったら酔った・笑)。
で、車を追い抜いて止まれなくなった映像もあるならかまいませんよ。これはそんなに本気で走ってないですけど("これ以上出力を上げるとタイミングが合わなくなってこける"って感じでしたけど)、何でしょうねたまにある"あれ?"って感覚。
で。
佐世保にもいいピラミッド(少なくともこの方向からみれば)がありますが、この写真、朝日新聞社の方が撮ってくれた、と、当時ききましたが、高橋克彦さんでしょうか(笑)?
※そうそう、グランガランてこれくらいの大きさかな?てふと思いました(笑)。2023121308:02(日本時間)。
ちなみに、佐世保市のロードレス大会の小五の五組の一位、全体ではたしか三位。
たぶん(笑)、2キロ。で、だから。
"英語78点/偏差値45.2、数Ⅰ・Ⅱ3点/偏差値28.4、数Ⅰ3点/偏差値30.2、数Ⅱ0点/偏差値30.8、国語175点/偏差値76.7、生物43点/偏差値44.4、世界史89点/偏差値70.2。"
高校時代浪人時代勉強は一切しなかったけど、佐世保弁は物心ついたぐらいからずっと使ってた。
I didn't study at all during my high school and college entrance exam years, but I've been using Sasebo dialect ever since I was old enough to understand.
バランス悪いとはおもいますが、いいんじゃないですかね。可能性は無限大(笑)。
"超力ロボ ガラット NCOP&ED"
"11 不思議なトワイライト"
To the boredom that can't be hidden, now we say goodbye!
"But Sendai was lively. . . . More than that, Sendai looked like a normal, bustling metropolis, and unless I'd read the news I'd never know that a major earthquake had just occurred."
"So, while there may still be many places where the interiors of buildings have yet to be restored, I think this earthquake has also proven the incredible earthquake resistance technology of Japanese buildings... well, the same can be said for Fukushima."
"The nuclear accident, I guess."
"Yeah, Fukushima is inevitably faced with the nuclear accident issue, so no one can see what the future holds. I'm one of the lucky ones; my work is OK and I've even gotten busier. But most people can't see what the future holds. I just want something done about the nuclear accident. How can we recover if radiation keeps leaking?"
本田くん、俺は、最近やっと気にせず'表に'出れる感じになって来たよ。俺の散歩先にそれまで無かった"不審者注意"とか"痴漢注意"とかの看板が出まくったのは懐かしいメモリーだけど、歩いていると、ちょい前にバンが停まってイヒヒヒヒ(これ慣れないと笑ビックリするけどホントにイヒヒヒヒて言うんだよ。)と言いながら数人のアホそうな連中が降りてきたり、ポケットに突っ込んだ手を拳銃の形にしたまま俺の方に歩いてきたり、俺の歩いてる前に"死体でもいれてんのか?"て超臭いコンビニ袋だかなんだかを不法投棄していったり、カズバんとこの広い歩道でわざわざ俺の前を塞ぐように対向者が歩いてきて、何だコイツ?と横に避け、な、感じが数度あった後、24時間のイヒヒヒヒに俺が精神的に参って爆音でウォークマン聴きながら狭い歩道を歩いている時、突然目の前に対向者が飛び出し、や、突然俺の目の前で座り込み、それをとっさに車道側に避けると、バスが服の裾をかすって通って行った、車がすぐ脇を通って行った、そして小太りに半笑の男が建物脇から登場した、なるほど目撃者もバッチリか?そうそうこれね、俺の場合は"猪狩り"だって。全部避けたけど、が、数度あった、全部避け続けるけど、とか、懐かしい現在進行形のメモリーありつつ、例えば、ちょい前までは、本田くんの名前なんて絶対に出せなかったし、コパックの頃だったら例えば工場長さんの家族に対しエンドレスのイヤガラセをして俺の居場所をなくそうとするだろうけどね。と、書いたので必死こいてやってくるかもしれんけどね。来たらごめんね、とりあえず自分で対処してね、俺もそんなこと全くしたくないけど俺を物理的に殺しにやってくるもんはしょうがない、体張って戦ってはいる(笑)。御礼回りは俺がする。当たらないようにもする。第3国人皆殺。
"But the scary thing is what's to come. What will happen when any hope still lingers in our hearts is completely shattered.
Recently, the number of suicides in Fukushima has been increasing. When all of our means of livelihood are taken away, death is the only option left, right?
That's why I don't want the Japanese government to irresponsibly say things they can't possibly do. Even if you think it's a shady story, there are many people in Fukushima right now who have no choice but to have hope in it.
The Japanese government just says nice things to gain attention, but they can't even do it.
As someone involved in this situation, I am really angry at the way the Japanese government is saying things."
"27 MIDNIGHT RUNNERS (1981.04.11 新宿LOFT)"
"28 MARIONETTE (1982.10.09 新宿LOFT'BEAT120%')"
"29 GUERRILLA & ON MY BEAT (1982.10.09 新宿LOFT'BEAT120%')"
"30 ロックンロール"
"31 BEGINNING FROM ENDLESS"
"32 DAKARA PART II 1984.09.29 "BEAT EMOTION TOUR" 渋谷LIVE INN)"
"33 DAKARA (1982.08.23 渋谷TAKE OFF 7)"
"28 MARIONETTE (1982.10.09 新宿LOFT'BEAT120%')"
"30 ロックンロール"
"31 BEGINNING FROM ENDLESS"
"32 DAKARA PART II 1984.09.29 "BEAT EMOTION TOUR" 渋谷LIVE INN)"
"33 DAKARA (1982.08.23 渋谷TAKE OFF 7)"
de, I think it was at a coffee shop in Ameyoko at the time, and while I was playing the recording of this for Nagayama on my cassette Walkman, I said with a proud look on my face, "Hey, Hotei exposed Himuro's plagiarism on the radio."
で。2023021510:30(日本時間)。
俺がリックスプリングフィールドさんのこの曲を初めて聞いたのは92年だったと思いますが、記憶便りで(エアチェックしたカセットもあると思いますが、たぶんテープがダメになってる)。
"この人の名前最近聞かないね。どうしてるんだろう?この人の作曲能力は過小評価されてると思います。ま、パクッた人の方が過大評価されていたりしてね(笑)"
というMCと共に、FMラジオ夜7時30分くらいから90分、ミュージックスクエア木曜日担当布袋さんのラジオ(毎週22~4曲、基本布袋さんが持っているン千枚のCDから一晩懸けて選曲した好みの洋楽をノーカットでかけ続ける - このラジオで俺の好みがねじ曲がった可能性もありますが・スパークスとかサンズオブフリーダムとか日本に庶民として住んでて聴きませんからね・笑・布袋寅泰流作曲講座、非常に勉強になりました・笑。)で、ですが。
"氷室京介「ROXY」とRick Springfield「Hold On To Your Dream」をミックスしてみました(イヤホン推奨)"あのですね、youtubeで探すとこれしかなかったのですが(笑)、で、以前も書きましたが、布袋寅泰流作曲講座というのは、たとえば"恋をとめないで"のライトハンドとか"you"のストリングアレンジとか、の、元ネタを惜しみなく(笑)OAしてくれて、それを聴いてると、大瀧詠一さんが仰る"20曲いいポップソングがあるとそのエッセンスで1曲のいいポップソングができる"という方法論、自然と、"なるほど曲はこうやって作るのか"と分かるようになってる(限度と是非はあるでしょうが、俺はポップソング作曲の一つの方法論としてアリだとおもいます)。
で、俺は、「Hold On To Your Dream」はエアチェックしたカセットで、「ROXY(当時のインタビューでたしか氷室さんは「吉田健さんとこういうシャッフルの曲作ろうよ」と一緒に作ったと)」はCDやダビングしたカセットで聴いていましたが、この2曲このミックス時テンポとキー合わせましたかね(笑)?
で。2023021510:40(日本時間)。
そうそう、だから、俺が聴いたのは、総集編"パワーロック特集"で、でしたか、「ロスのバンドだと思うんだけどよく分からない、が、曲がいい」というサンズオブフリーダムの曲(いい)を、後年布袋さんが、それは歌詞を英語から日本語に変えただけのカバーでしょう、というモロパクリされておられましたが(弾丸ロック)、たしか詩は町田康さん、当時、バレたのか?と、ちょっと思いました(笑)。
※これ原曲は"あうあうあうあうあうあうあうあううーいぇ~"をひたすら繰り返し歌詞というほどのものは無かったかも(いい曲)。2023021908:37(日本時間)。
が、当時これまたちょっと異様に思った、町田さんのらしいと言えばらしいんでしょうけど(よく知らないので)"滅ぼしたい"という言葉、町田さんに手を出したとき布袋さんが泣いていた、という話も踏まえ、サンズオブフリーダムという(たぶん)ロスのバンド含め全体的に何かあるのだろうなと。2023021516:38(日本時間)。
と、ギタリズムⅡのころ、レコーディング、ライブだったか、で渡英中の布袋さん主催、だったかのパーティーで知らないアーティストに「いや~こないだ日本人のアルバムにいい曲があってさ、1曲サンプリングさせてもらったよ」と話しかけられ、よくよくその無断サンプリング話を聞いてみれば、「それ僕のアルバムの曲ですよ」と(笑)。
"04 MATERIALS"
で。2023021516:45(日本時間)。
保坂さんご夫妻に関しては、布袋さんご夫妻もだけど(笑)、苦しみ悲しみは現在進行形で俺も妻もよく分かるんでね。
"01 OPENING"
"02 B・BLUE"
"03 ROXY"
"01 DOBERMAN"
"02 弾丸ロック"
この曲の作詞は町田康さん。
で。2025122603:13(日本時間)。
"Now that I think of it, back then you were emphasizing that Hotei created his GUITARHYTHM because he wanted to keep the sound exactly the same as on the BOØWY demo tapes (I don't think i said that that was why BOØWY broke up, haha)."
to, ha, iumonono, It's only natural that this would happen if you were to create music as a solo artist mainly using programmed music based on demo tapes of your own songs, so I feel like I said something along the lines of "That's why BOØWY broke up" (I was a Hotei fundamentalist, lol).
"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 930304 総集編5 ギタリズム・ナイト/Tomoyasu Hotei Music Square 930304 Collection 5 Guitarism Night"
This is something that Hotei-san said, but I have conveniently altered it, but if i(we) decide to start a band our(my)self, i can't be a "Hotei fundamentalist," right? We have to establish our own music.
"16 JUSTY"
"17 JUSTY (1986.05.04 "中京テレビ ROCK WAVE86'" 名古屋港ガーデン埠頭)"
"Really? Oh waiter, two more beer mugs please!"
"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 930318 総集編7 ロックンロール特集/Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square 930318 Collection 7 Rock and Roll Special"
"【日本語字幕】キング牧師演説 私には夢がある - Martin Luther King I Have A Dream"
"ニュールンベルグでささやいて"
"01 Prologue (Live)"
"02 Bad Feeling (Live)"
"03 Rouge Of Gray (Live)"
"04 Blue Vacation (Live)"
"05 Justy (Live)"
"06 Baby Action (Live)"
"07 Give It To Me (Live)"
"08 Like A Child (Live)"
"09 Honky Tonky Crazy (Live)"
"10 Wagamama Juliet (Live)"
"11 1994 -Label Of Complex- (Live)"
"12 Welcome To The Twilight (Live)"
"13 Dreamin' (Live)"
"14 Instant Love (Live)"
"15 Image Down (Live)"
"16 Teenage Emotion (Live)"
"17 Just A Hero (Live)"
"18 Dancing In The Pleasure Land (Live)"
"19 No. New York (Live)" - Gigs Just A Hero Tour 1986 Naked (Live At Nippon Budoukan 1986)
"Ogiyodiora"
"from The Rolling Stones In The Park '69"
"BUCK-TICK, Shippu no Blade Runner (At the Nightside, 2012)"
"WIN_20241127_19_30_21_Pro"
"11 ALISON"
ココ6 コココココ3 コココココココ1 Aランク2,000円
"【2ch怖い話】とある事件の前日に立てられたスレ 1人焼肉来たンゴ【ゆっくり】"
"「次の米沢を輝かせるために」米沢ブランドムービー2023"500億円。「やっぱり有難いよ」と、同じ仙台への車中で、孫正義さんの寄付にも感謝していました。
で、おれの友達は当然福島市民です。
ha-oiteoite.
"You like BOØWY, right? I got this from an acquaintance, but I don't listen to BOØWY, so I'll give it to you."
In the early 1990s, Miyaoka-san gave me a bootleg BOØWY demo cassette tape that was about 90 minutes long (I think it was about 70 minutes net, excluding duplicate songs), and I listened to it over and over, thinking, "This is amazing."
Well, I have a side to me that is like an 'introduction guy' (lol), so I would ignore copyright and dub and distribute copies to my friends (I've never been lonely lol), telling them, "Hey, listen to this! It's amazing!"
So I went on to strongly emphasize the above-mentioned argument, but at the time, the song I had in mind was...
"05 JUSTY"
Come to think of it, this might be the only demo tape of the early stages of one of Hotei-san's songs that I've listened to that also features Himuro-san singing (lol).
I think they started arranging this song for a band based on this demo tape (although I'm not sure which came first, considering the trial and error involved with the melody).
"15 JUSTY"
When I first heard the beginning of this version, I was reminded of The Knack-san's "Heartbeat."
"17 JUSTY (1986.05.04 "中京テレビ ROCK WAVE86'" 名古屋港ガーデン埠頭)"
Come to think of it,
"20 CLOUDY HEART"
Come to think of it, in what was probably BOØWY's final song at this point, Hotei-san sang in unison with Himuro-san.
"06 NO NEW YORK (1982.10.09 新宿LOFT'BEAT120%')"
"07 MASS AGE (1982.10.09 新宿LOFT'BEAT120%')"
"07 MASS AGE (1982.10.09 新宿LOFT'BEAT120%')"
"13 FUNNY BOY (1982.10.09 新宿LOFT'BEAT120%')"
"45 ANGEL"
"46 SUMMER GAME"
"47 ジェラシーを眠らせて"
"46 SUMMER GAME"
"47 ジェラシーを眠らせて"
de.
"Thank you for coming."
"Good luck with your work."
"Hey, let's have a few more drinks."
"Uh...yeah, I guess...but..."
"It's still early evening, so let's have a drink. I'll pay."
"Eh...ah...really?"
de.
It was my first time visiting the place, I had been drinking quite a bit, and it was night, but the scenery looked familiar (it's the place where I talked about radiation in the drains, which I'll explain later).
I think this was probably the next place we had a drink.
ミスターチルドレンゴミ処刑済(エイズ発症屑)。
"desa, I think Hotei is the same type of musician as Zeppelin."
"うん、あのさ、Led Zeppelin's live versions of the same songs are way better than the studio album versions. The studio album versions are like demo tapes of live performances(そんなこともないんだけど), and the live performances are like the finished product of the song, which continues to be updated. It's the same with Hotei(そんなこともないんだけど)."
Come to think of it, I vaguely recall reading an article in Record Collectors a long time ago that said the guitar solo in "Stairway to Heaven" at a live performance ended up being about 40 minutes long, and that was a bit much.
"08 Dazed and Confused"
"01 Dazed And Confused"
"08 Space Cowboy"
"13 SPACE COWBOY (DANCE FLOOR VERSION)"
and
"01 FULL MOON PARTY~DAY-O~HOUND DOG"
When I heard this version of this song.
"02 FULL MOON BLUES"
"01 Whole Lotta Love"
It reminded me of the live version of this song.
"11 Exodus (Remix)"
"12 Lively Up Yourself (Remix)"
"11 Exodus (Remix)"
"12 Lively Up Yourself (Remix)"
and
”01 That's All Right”
"But don't you think so too? Hotei's live performances always surpass my preconceived notions in a wonderful way. That's why I like Hotei."
The only time I've actually seen Hotei perform live was when he was the opening act for David Bowie-san's first performance at the Budokan during his Outside Tour, but I think Honda-kun was present at all(に近く) of Hotei-san's filmed live performances from the mid-1990s onwards, probably up until the mid-2000s.
"But don't you think so too? Hotei's live performances always surpass my preconceived notions in a wonderful way. That's why I like Hotei."
で。2025122703:18(日本時間)。
I had completely forgotten about "SWEET EMOTION" until I had the chance to write this, but She's the daughter of Mick Jagger-san and Angela Bowie-san, so there shouldn't be any problem.
エアロスミス(1K備蓄米1/24円 of K¥2000也)ゴミ処刑済。
"Rolling Stones - Paint It Black LIVE (1966)"
If this was a one-take recording in the studio, I think this would be fine.
"But you know... I was so impressed when I heard Guitarism III in high school that I became a big fan of Hotei. Even now, that album is very special to me."
"In terms of a special album to me, it would have to be Guitarism II... Right before Guitarism II was released, I was a college entrance exam ronin student living in a boarding house in Fukuoka, and I'll never forget the excitement I felt at that time..."
"So, what did you think when you actually listened to it?"
"...Apparently, Hotei met Himuro for the first time in a long time right after Guitarism II was released, and gave him Guitarism II as a gift. Then, a while later, Hotei asked Himuro what he thought of Guitarism II, and he was told, 'It's too long.'"
"BOOWY SYMPHONIC (1984) 【Vo高橋まこと、Gt松井恒松、Bg氷室京介、Dm布袋寅泰】"
"So, what did you think of it? (lol)"
"I don't remember anything from Rock 'n' Roses to the guitar solo in Fly Into Your Dream."
Oh, that's right, Himuro-san's impression was, "It's a good album, but it's a bit long."
"from 布袋寅泰 1991年 12月 9日 大阪WHOL GUITARHYTHM ACTIVE"
Speaking of which, Rock 'n' Rose was originally a song that Hotei-san composed for Yamashita Kumiko-san's album, but he liked it so much that he confirmed with Yamashita-san that he wanted to sing the song himself, and it was included in Guitarism II.
"12 SINGLE"
"08 シングル"
"13 C'EST LA VIE"
"03 C'est la vie"
"08 Happy Birthday to Me ~Happy Birthday to You~ Happy Birthday to Me"
"10 So Young ~My Way~ So Young"
そうそう、それで俺はギタリズムⅡを受けてのライブCDを聴いて感動し(たしか長山はカモンエブリバディから聴いてるとか言ってたな当時)、大学の最初のクラスコンパで知り合った子にそのCDを"聴いてよ"と貸すという謎の行動、"このままホテル行く?""どうしようかなぁ?"とか、二浪した引け目もあったんでしょうな、新歓コンパで先輩が「ミックジャガーていかすよな。」小声で「え!?肉じゃががいかす?」などとか、極めてセンシティブなこの時期、戦略的に内緒にしておこう。ま、俺は今でも、ロックを含め音楽を聴く観るには向いてない気がする。
de, Oh, that's right, I think when I went to visit Nishida and Yukari-chan's love nest apartment (where they live together) in Shinkoiwa I brought along this cassette tape of a special ballad collection and Nishida really liked it, so I ended up (reluctantly in my heart) leaving the cassette there.
At one point during that time, I was practically living off Nishida's ability to make a living.
"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 930311 総集編6 バラード特集/Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square 930311 Collection 6 Ballad Special"
サイモンとガーファンクルブライアンフェリーゴミ処刑済。
で。2025122804:43(日本時間)。
"Oh, that's right, you don't listen to Mr. Children, do you?"
"Mr. Children... Oh, that's right! I was riding my bike at night and got stopped by the police."
"What are you talking about?"
"Well, when I was living in the student dorm you called "rock and roll," the person living two doors down from me was moving out and gave me his bike, saying, 'You can use it if you want.'"
"What are you talking about?"
"So I gratefully accepted it, thinking, 'This is so convenient,' and rode it around a lot. Naturally, I also used it to go to and from the game center in Shimo-Akatsuka where I was working part-time.
Then I finished work at 11pm and was heading home... I think I went back to the game center to get something I'd forgotten... and then the police stopped me."
"So it was a bike that hadn't been registered with the police (in Japan, the buyer typically registers the bike when it's purchased)?"
"No, I think it was registered, but I was just given the bike, and the original owner had already moved away, and I didn't know him well beyond saying hello, so my explanation was a bit fuzzy.
and I was having trouble with that, and then some high school kids who use the game center where I work part-time as a hangout walked by and asked, '芝山さん、何してんスか?' and laughed. And I replied, 'うるせえよ!'
But they were all local kids from Shimo-Akatsuka, so maybe that was a good thing... I was released after a while. ma-sore-ha-sateoki."
そう言えば、本当に自転車は有難く使わせてもらっていましたが、アチコチ走りまくり、井の頭公園まで往復したり(家の近所の川越街道から旧川越街道に入るとこで、おそらく豪快に、すっころんだり-転んで膝が笑ってるのに気づいた。)、この後は流石に乗らなくなりましたが、で、このすぐ後に俺も引っ越しましたが、自転車どうしたんだったか?置き逃げか?一応、区の粗大ごみ処理券買って(少なくとも当時、1枚の値段はそんなに高くなかったと思う。)、持っていけないものは処分してた、方、だけど。
"He gave me a few CDs, and among them was a best of Mr. Children CD."
"And did you listen to it?"
"Yeah, I listened to it once, but I didn't feel like listening to it ag
"Well, I know you don't like that kind of music, everyone has their own tastes, so that's fine (lol). Anyway, I actually quite like Mr. Children…So I went to their concert, and their playing was so bad I was shocked (lol).
It felt like the whole concert was just monotonously repeating the same thing over and over. Honestly, I thought, 'Wow, this is music I should listen to on CD.'"
さておき、う~む、どうにもあの狭い洗濯機の横を佐紀が自転車を押してる光景が見える。
本人がそういうんだからそうだろう、だって梨沙子花音と同い年でしょ。花音と二人で遊んだ~いいでしょ?て乙女心な事言ってた時そう言ってたじゃん。
sateoki.
I think I missed it at the time because I was visiting my hometown at the time (there was a period when the radio reception was so bad that it made me wonder if there was some kind of jamming signal going on, so that might be why).
"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 930318 総集編7 ロックンロール特集/Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square 930318 Collection 7 Rock and Roll Special"
マークボランブライアンフェリーグレン的ロック(🎯)イギーポップ(🐗)ゴミ処刑済。
"17 ペイパー・ムーン 美空ひばり / 原信夫とシャープス・アンド・フラッツ"
"18 恋人よ我に帰れ 美空ひばり / 原信夫とシャープス・アンド・フラッツ"
"19 慕情 美空ひばり /原信夫とシャープス・アンド・フラッツ / コロムビア・ストリングス"
"20 A列車で行こう 美空ひばり / フォア・ブラザーズ"
"18 恋人よ我に帰れ 美空ひばり / 原信夫とシャープス・アンド・フラッツ"
"19 慕情 美空ひばり /原信夫とシャープス・アンド・フラッツ / コロムビア・ストリングス"
"20 A列車で行こう 美空ひばり / フォア・ブラザーズ"
ニュールンベルグでささやいて
俺には夢があってね
夢といっても寝てみる夢じゃなくてね
そう"i have a dream"な夢
神じゃない
ささやくのは人間の意思だ
絶望、欲望、希望
ささやくのは人間の意思だ
現実がおかしいのなら直せばいい
俺は現実を変える
Whispering in Nuremberg
I have a dream
And by dream, I don't mean a dream i sleep in
Yes, a "I have a dream" dream
It's not God
Whispers are the will of man.
Despair, desire, hope.
Whispers are the will of man.
If reality is wrong, just fix it.
I'll change reality.
"【日本語字幕】キング牧師演説 私には夢がある - Martin Luther King I Have A Dream"
"ニュールンベルグでささやいて"
で。2025122904:03(日本時間)。
I think this is a common story (we're all in this together, lol), but when I was working part-time at Yoshinoya in Oji, I lent this "live album" to a Hotei fan-san who came to support us from another store, and that was it.
"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 930325 総集編8 布袋寅泰アコースティック・ライブ+映画音楽/Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square 930325 Collection 8 Tomoyasu Hotei Acoustic Live + Film Music"
あ、女の子からは「こういう音楽はあんまり聴かないけど楽しく聴けました」な感じの感想文付で返ってきた(non-noが頭に浮かぶのはなぜだろう笑)。
"02 Bad Feeling (Live)"
"03 Rouge Of Gray (Live)"
"04 Blue Vacation (Live)"
"05 Justy (Live)"
"06 Baby Action (Live)"
"07 Give It To Me (Live)"
"08 Like A Child (Live)"
"09 Honky Tonky Crazy (Live)"
"10 Wagamama Juliet (Live)"
"11 1994 -Label Of Complex- (Live)"
"12 Welcome To The Twilight (Live)"
"13 Dreamin' (Live)"
"14 Instant Love (Live)"
"15 Image Down (Live)"
"16 Teenage Emotion (Live)"
"17 Just A Hero (Live)"
"18 Dancing In The Pleasure Land (Live)"
"19 No. New York (Live)" - Gigs Just A Hero Tour 1986 Naked (Live At Nippon Budoukan 1986)
sateoki.
"Do you want some yakisoba?"
"I can't eat any more (seriously)."
"There aren't many people walking around outside."
"Well, it's a weekday night in the countryside."
"Yeah, that's true…Hey, for example, is there a high level of radiation around that drain?"
"I haven't measured it, but it's possible. It accumulates in places like that."
(No matter how i look at it, it's just an ordinary streetscape, an ordinary gutter...)
It's true that there were few people on the streets at the time (perhaps none at all)...the first izakaya might have only had us and a few other customers, but the second izakaya wasn't a very large place, but I think it was packed.
"Hey, do you want to walk a little further to sober up?"
"Sure, but this place is nice."
"Yeah, this place is nice."
"The sweets at this shop are really delicious."
"Oh, is it some kind of famous shop?"
"This is the town where I was born. I lived here until I started elementary school."
"Huh? The sky over there is strangely bright."
"Yeah, that's the direction of the nuclear power plant."
"Oh, so they're doing recovery work day and night, after all?"
"No, I don't think that's the right light. The nuclear power plant is definitely much farther away from here. It's a different light."
I think the city was quite dark at the time, probably due to restrictions on electricity use.
So the light on the other side of the mountain really stood out.
"20 ICONOCLASM"
"2025-09-03_04-30-33-038"
"2025-09-03_04-47-24-450"時間のズレはさておき花火か何かですか?2025090304:36(日本時間)。
再度アクセスすると時間のズレと発光はなくなりましたな。2025090304:51(日本時間)。
この俺の発言が現実とどれほど一致しているかのデータを世界的にずっと取っていて、正しいとの確証を得たってことなので。2025083107:12(日本時間)。
そう言えば松本人志(日本国内焼却処分)ゴミ処刑済の忌野際数分前のお言葉は"海外に行ってもう二度と日本に帰ってきません"だったそうだな。第3国人皆殺。2025090306:02(日本時間)。
現(前?)自民党党四役は俺の射界から外れたのでいいだろう(お一人自分で何とかするだろう)、そうそう、出川哲郎ゴミ処刑ズ行方不明になったんだって?どんな無意味な実験モルモットになってるか知らんが、四人には代えられないズなので早く新しいの作った方がいいんじゃない?振付シナリオも。第3国人は皆殺。2025090308:14(日本時間)。
で。2025090307:15(日本時間)。
射線と射界の違いありつつ、四人には代えがたいをどうにもよにんには堪えがたいと趣がある言い間違いをしたくなるのですが、さておき。2025090307:24(日本時間)。
鳩時計単調非難民を集めるには予算不足だそうですな。第3国人皆殺。2025122905:32(日本時間)。
"But... we don't know what the future holds... maybe... you know, I don't know if it's conventional wisdom, but there's a theory that small amounts of radiation are good for the body. So, in a few decades from now, Fukushima might be the only place where people live an unusually long life expectancy. It might become a place where people from all over the world flock to visit, saying, "If you want to live a long life, go to Fukushima!" and Fukushima might become a global hit... I know I'm saying something irresponsible.""You're not the Japanese government, so it's fine, right? (lol)"
"Yeah, it is. (lol)"
"Okay, I'll call a designated driver service to take me home... Can you get back to the hotel by yourself?"
"Don't worry, it's right there."
"But you're the kind of guy who says your hobby is getting lost while walking. If you're wandering around in the middle of the night like this, the police will stop you for questioning (lol)…but in that case, the police will probably take you back to hotel (lol)?"
"I'm really tired today, so I'm going straight back to the hotel and going to sleep."
"Okay, then I'll be heading home."
"...Hey Honda-kun, I was rude to you back then. I'm sorry."
"What?! Oh, never mind (lol). I'll come pick you up again tomorrow."
"Okay, goodnight."
さすがに、今なら車で、のんびり、久留米ぐらいならいけるけど、時間とお金と用事がないのだよ。
そうそう、ポールマッカートニーさんがさ、"いつかのんびりしたら。すべてがのんびりしたら。"って。それだね(笑)。
そうそう、この曲は『がんばっていきまっしょい』と言う映画のEND TITLE SONG、だったと思うけど(笑)、結果的にそれを1日目のEND TITLE SONGに借用しました(笑)。
de,
Apparently, this is what Date Masamune kō's face looks like based on his skull, but.
"11 Paint It Black"
"12 Sympathy for the Devil"
明石家さんまは一族郎党ゴミ処刑。
ついでに、泰生さんと書いて、おれは、ひろきさん(笑)。
ジミー大西(縦分割)ドゥーンて奴(縦分割)ドリカム(横分割)aids中山雅史(横分割)北澤豪(横分割)同類項ゴミ処刑済。
そうそう、奥羽王禹、性は王、名は子、字は文明。2025100205:34(日本時間)。
賛成禹。2025100205:42(日本時間)。
で。2023050720:29(日本時間)。
※As I've said before, Matsudaira Morisada-san, the 13th head of the Aizu Matsudaira clan, looks a lot like my friend Honda-kun from Fukushima (oh, this is from a while ago, but he's apparently become the new manager of the Royal Hotel Hoteiya, lol). 20220728.
※If i say so, Emperor Meiji looks similar to Yumoto (lol). 2022101313:29 (lol).
で。2025123003:45(日本時間)。
I listened to the cassette tape that this final episode was edited on a lot back then.
I think I still have the cassette tape with the final episode recorded on it, but I think the tape itself has probably deteriorated over time due to humidity and other factors and is no longer playable.
sateoki.
Hotei-san's way of saying "さみしいねぇ" is the same as Rikako's(lol).
"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 930401 最終回/Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square 930401 Final Episode"
御三家だな。マークボランブライアンフェリーイギーポップゴミ処刑済。
de, As I mentioned earlier, I think it was around the mid- to late-1990s, but my friend Honda-kun said, "My cousin and some friends are starting a company, so I'm going to work there part-time." That company is now Rakuten.
de, Honda-kun's numerical calculations in his comments may sound overly detailed and unnatural, but he's really someone who can do these kinds of calculations on the fly.
By the way, when I wrote on Twitter, I confirmed with himu via email. Incidentally, I'm a little older than him, so my tone might actually be a little more arrogant. Or maybe not (lol)?
sateoki.
"日本の国際競争力を高めるには ~イノベーションこそが日本経済成長のドライバー~ 三木谷浩史 楽天会長兼社長 2013.10.25/How to Enhance Japan's International Competitiveness: Innovation is the Driver of Japan's Economic Growth" Hiroshi Mikitani, Chairman and CEO of Rakuten, October 25, 2013 (japanese only)"
"日本の国際競争力を高めるには ~イノベーションこそが日本経済成長のドライバー~ 三木谷浩史 楽天会長兼社長 2013.10.25/How to Enhance Japan's International Competitiveness: Innovation is the Driver of Japan's Economic Growth" Hiroshi Mikitani, Chairman and CEO of Rakuten, October 25, 2013 (japanese only)"
安倍晋三ゴミ処刑。
As mentioned earlier too, Sayumi said, "My father has no say in the Michishige family (lol)."
amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅣ‐26-9-9-で、そういえば、たしか、"制圧という意味での上洛"直後の織田信長さんの挿話で、京の有名な料理人の方が信長さんに最高の京料理を出すと、"何だこの料理のこの味は!こんなもの食えるか!この海原雄山にこんなものを出すとは!女将を呼べぃ!"で、思いっきり塩辛く甘ったるく味付けし直した料理を出すと"おお!これは素晴らしい!何だやればできるではないか!あっぱれ!""ふん、この田舎者め"な感じの話があったと思うけど、それが京料理かどうかは分からないけど(少なくともその味付けを自覚して食べたことない)、ここは、アクセントありつつ、基本薄味な方がいいな。あま~い玉子焼きとかは、たまに(笑)家庭で食べればいいんで(今月21日51歳笑)。そうそう、おれは自分の目分量手料理を"不味い"と判別できるので、味覚はおかしくないと思う(笑)。
"WIN_20221002_10_52_57_Pro"
10月4日から
🌈SAYUMINGLANDOLL~未来~🌈
リニューアル公演が始まりますっ![]()
![]()
![]()
今回、
そのリニューアル公演の10月13日の17時公演に、
コットンクラブさんでの公演数が『SAYUMINGLANDOLL』シリーズで、
なんとっ❣️200回を迎えますっ


👏
200回を記念して、
リニューアル公演の
10月4日〜10月13日の公演期間中は
コットンクラブさんで、記念イベントを開催するのですが💕
詳しくはこちらをみてね💁♀️
↓
http://sayuminglandoll.com/news220916.html
その企画の1つに、
🍝コットンクラブさんと私のコラボ飯🍔
があるのですが、
先日、コットンクラブさんの厨房で、その打ち合わせをしてきました![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
コットンクラブさんには何度も通ってるけど、
もちろん、厨房に入らせてもらったのは、初めて![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
ドキドキした…💞
打ち合わせの様子🤍✨
スマホ見せて説明してるとこです。😆笑
普段からコットンさんは、私のSNSだったり、ステージのトークや内容などからリサーチしてくださって、
私の好きなものだったりをメニューにしてくださっているのですが✨
ここまでちゃんと事前に打ち合わせして…っていうのは初めて![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
どんなコラボになるのでしょうかっっっ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
この打ち合わせで話した、
コラボの楽屋飯やドリンク、デザートが出る日は、
10月5日![]()
10月7日![]()
10月12日![]()
と、なっています![]()
![]()
![]()
みなさん、、、、
お楽しみに🎀
なかなか入ることのできない厨房に入らせていただいたので…!
記念撮影もしてきちゃいました![]()
普通に、緊張してた、この時(笑)
よかったらみなさん❣️
コットンクラブに食べに来てね💗
会いに来てね💗💗💗
https://t.pia.jp/pia/event/event.do?eventBundleCd=b2221864
よろしくお願いします![]()
![]()
![]()
日本の日常的食材で、食べれない食材、アレルギー食材はない。
"WIN_20221002_17_09_28_Pro"
"WIN_20241127_19_37_20_Pro"
で。2025072311:42(日本時間)。
で。2025121206:23(日本時間)。
amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅤ-16-2-沈黙の艦隊 第21巻 / 手塚治虫漫画全集 45 来るべき世界 ①。
そうそう、すっかり過疎た挙句に絶滅危惧種だそうな我が方のなんG(?)さんたちに質問なんですが、いにしえの政府標準米ってのも全部古米だったんですか?2025052705:11(日本時間)。
と、平均て、古米だか何だか混ぜたブレンド米などとかの価格足して印象下げてる?2025052705:13(日本時間)。
もうちょい市場に出るまで待った方がいいと思いますが、もう止まらんのか?備蓄米、日本の農家の方たちが使用してる品種かどうか調べた方がいいみたいですよ念のため(笑)。輸送費込みでも込みじゃなくても、人件費が格安、奴隷労働か?で作りゃ政府商売卸値1000円でも東インド会社なんて目じゃないボタモチでしょうからね。とりあえず防疫(笑)。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025060105:05(日本時間)。
つうても市場に出るまでに虫が湧いたら流石に不味いのでおっとろしい量の防虫剤がかかってるか(奴隷労働のささやかな抵抗などとかのションベンザーメンその他は知らん・笑。ゴミズは処刑ズ。)?ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025060105:11/日本時間。
そうそう、これはyoutubeでサムネイル画像を見ただけだと思うのですが、アヘン商売って東インド会社がやってたんだっけ?からの何でか連想で(笑)、とある日本のラーメン屋が、頑張って調理師免状とか飲食店の営業許可証みたいなの取ったんだろうに/2025060106:38/日本時間。、客を自分が作るラーメンのトリ子にして商売大繁盛にする為に麻薬を混ぜてたって事件は事実なんですか?ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025060106:35(日本時間)。
そーそーついでに。2025060106:47(日本時間)。
『零戦燃ゆ 第6巻 10-23ページ』
そーそー、世界中も、他にきんぺー(中)とか南極(日)とか一族郎党ゴミ処刑ズがいるのであれですけど、これをいい機会として。2025021605:48(日本時間)。
そーいえば、俺は予告編ぐらいしか観たことないけど、今となっては随分前ですが、記憶頼りで、実写版デビルマンが予算不足か何かで"凄い!最終戦争ハルマゲドンがほとんどイトーヨーカ堂の中で展開している!"な感じで、記録的低評価だった、な、話を、聞き、読みましたが(そこは俺も人の事が言えんので相見互いということでいいだろう・笑)。2025021305:42(日本時間)。
裏社会というか、裏世界というか、ま、おれの妻は現在芸能界などでご活躍のみなさんとは全く無関係な偶然ソックリさんですが、わりと。
我がAKDをみならない、お前なんかどっちにしろいてもいなくても同じつうことでゴミズは処刑ズ。な、いなくても成り立つ経済構造に切り替えればどうです?新日鉄でしたか?よく知らんので、なんで泥船ザルにお布施をせにゃならんのだとかあるでしょうが、露骨な村八分は角が立つので表面上はにこやかに付き合えばいいんですよ、どうせ此奴等皆殺。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025021605:54(日本時間)。
そーそー遠島大リーグ送りにならないよう皆がんばってくれたまへゴミズは処刑ズ。2025021606:00(日本時間)。
で。2025021714:43(日本時間)。
で。2024121805:42(日本時間)。
"哀 戦士"
※素朴な疑問でUSスチール買収は駄目で、ソフトバンクがUSAIの脅威になるのはいいんだ?と、その独断偽孫正義くんは撮り溜めしてる分は大活躍するの?緊張感を持って今日も元気に組織的ご近所迷惑しなよ。皆殺しでイイな。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2024121806:49(日本時間)。
で。2024121808:46(日本時間)。
"科学忍者隊ガッチャマン 第18話 復讐!くじら作戦 (wikiによると1973年1月28日放送)"
ささきいさお富野喜幸谷三馬飼野康二同類項ゴミ処刑&富野由悠季矢立肇井萩麟千住明YOASOBI同類項ゴミ処刑。
ささきいさおゴミ処刑名義の声は全て、松本零士さんの弟、西崎義展さん。
どの様な権限があってそういう事やってんのかは知らんが、親方星条旗、営利団体なんだから強力な旨味成分が発生しなきゃやらんでしょ?ゴミズは処刑ズ。2024121810:15(日本時間)。
※Just a simple question, from an American perspective、is it bad for a Japanese company to acquire US Steel、but is it okay for Softbank to become a threat to USAI?And so、will this arbitrary and quick-decisive fake Son Masayoshi-kun continue to be very very active until he runs out of the stock of content he's been recording?Let's be on edge and continue business as usual today、causing trouble for our neighbors in an organized manner. I will all kill these people. The trash will be executed. 2024121806:49 (Japan time).
I don't know what kind of authority they have to do that、but the boss is the Stars and Stripes、and the company is a profit-making organization、so they wouldn't do something like that unless it produced a strong umami ingredient, right?Garbages executions. 2024121810:15 (Japan time).
"【ロングバージョン】AIを世界一活用する企業に ソフトバンクGの孫氏が講演/[Long version] SoftBank Group's Son gives speech on becoming the world's most AI-enabled company (japanese only)"
で。2024010109:56(日本時間)。
あとそうそう、確かめずに書くけど、何だっけ?日産さんの工場の話でか?わざわざ熊本シリコン工場の話を持ち出した("キレイな水が必要だからな")のは、俺が10年以上前に言い出した(笑)、広島の牡蠣(水質が悪いと育たない)って、地震による洪水があったのでは?とか言うたけど、戦中原爆戦後の出荷量って、さておき、やっぱり水俣チッソ工場関係あります?ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025052705:32(日本時間)。
で、時短に素人質問なんですが、いにしえの政府標準米ってのは店頭に並ぶ物なんだしって事で(俺も赤羽のダイエーではこれを買っていた気がする)、仕組みが調べないのでわからないのですが、さておき、で、いにしえのポストハーベスト?問題てのは確か、一番はコンテナなどで輸送する環境や期間の問題、だった気がするので、今でも問題の構造自体は変わっていない気がしますが、備蓄米は、もしもの時(今もそうだと思いますが)の国民の食の確保の為に備蓄する米、だと思うので、当然、じゃないかもわからないけど、今の倉庫の品質管理環境は凄いと思うので(テレビとかでのチラ見ではそうでもないですが、数年の備蓄が大前提で)わかりませんが、やはり農薬等のものはそのまま市場に流通する米より多量に使用していると思うのですが、何にせよ経年劣化、1年おきに農薬をかけなおしたりもするんですかね?当然蓄積するという意味で。で、東武練馬のおれの妻の清水佐紀の家の敷地内の学生寮にもともと俺がお世話になっていた佐紀のお母さんの好意で破格の安値で住まわせてもらっていた時か、同じく東武練馬の、おれの妻辻希美の兄の辻治くんが住んでたマンションから徒歩5分圏内、北町3-1-19 103号室に住んでいた時かは定かでないですが、誰かからお米券を貰い、それで旧川越街道沿いのお米屋さんで、その頃は政府標準米などなくサティで比較的安い米を買って食べていましたが、ブランド米を買い、当然いつもの炊飯器で通常営業で焚いたらびっくりするほどおいしかった、という一度きりの思い出(他ではある・笑)。2025052906:41(日本時間)。
※我が方のNGMの皆さんに質問なんですが?古米は古いのになると商品としてはそのままじゃ食べれたもんじゃなく(だからブレンドする必要がある)、卸値はよくて5キロ1,000円が上限だ(どの時期、物価基準か分かりませんが)、な、感じの井戸端話があったと思いますが、これ、2,000円で出そうと思うなら、輸送料だなんだは税金でやるんでしたっけ?1社の最大割り当てトン数みたいなのを決めて一律1000円で売ったるわ、みたいな、エロサイトの引き延ばし小出し作戦みたいな感じなんですか?たぶんその前は2,000円以上で入札してると思うんですけど。それ以下だったら、人件費等、2000円以上かかるつうことでしょ?5キロあたり1000円以上の税金使うんですかね?ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025052711:43(日本時間)。
※で、我が方のNGMの皆さんに質問なんですが?JだったなNGmenとかンG麺とかNG面とかなどいらんなて2025052811:55(日本時間)のちょっとからだいぶ前に思ったんですよ、というか本当に(本当に)分かっていないのですが、あのですね、"俺もよく買うスーパーの大売り出し、カップラーメン大特価1個128円 お一人様5個まで、みたいなもん?何度も並ぶや家族全員参戦にも気をつけろってこと?"と買い取るけど、書いとるけど思ったんですよ、で、でも卸の一定以上の取引がある業者だったな、だったら、と、思ったんですよ、で、殺到して取引急死、受付休止って、一定以上の早い者勝ちの高利の実績、小売の実績ってことなんですかね?ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025052811:51(日本時間)。
で、そうそう、"現国家政府閣僚の方"はたしか中川さんだったと思いますが、違うかもしれませんが、80’sアニメコミケの常連だったとか童貞だとか言われても、"童貞喪失日まで合わせて来られるとやっかいだ"と思うくらいで仲間意識も同志意識も俺は持ちませんが、さておき、あのですね、国家有事の為の"備蓄米"。有事の際の分の"備蓄米"は当然確保してあるんでしょ?売上高纏めると備蓄分超えてるとかないんでしょ?ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025053105:56(日本時間)。
俺は"バナナ(フィリピン産の乾燥輪切りバナナおやつによく買う。)のたたき売り"で駄目だコイツと思ったけど、あれコピーロボットゴミ処刑ズでしょ?だからお手並み拝見中。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025050205:52(日本時間)。
そうそう、米に関しては、もう半月前以上前の話だけど"あれ?1,000円ぐらい安い?ああ、これがブレンド米か?"で、ほどほど高い米を買う、今後も、備蓄米に手を出すことなくほどほど高い米を買うので全体的に下がってくれれば消費者としてありがたい。sつうか以前みたいにどんぶりにご飯大盛と出来合いオカズ1品の食生活から、ほどほどのご飯にタケノコしいたけなどとかほどほど煮込み汁に味付け済み肉ほどほどとキャベツ多めなどの食生活に移行出来そうなのでありがたい。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025060207:53(日本時間)。
そう言えば、これ一切文句じゃないですよ(笑)、21世紀になっていなかったころ近辺、斎憲さんでウエディングフェアのバイトしてた時、フォーシーズンだか椿山荘だか供用だったかの社員食堂で格安、というか、食券貰ったと思うけど、定食食べたらご飯がちょっと古い感じがしたけど、あれはお客さんに出す米の余りですかね?割とあちらこちらの社員食堂で、てほどでもないか?品川プリンス高輪プリンス東天紅とかいろいろ裏口から行ってるけど、オンワード樫山本社とか、当然自前の格安定食は普通のご飯お客さんに出すことないからなって一切文句じゃないですよ(笑)、全部美味しく全部頂きました。2025060208:01(日本時間)。
そう言えば、あのですね、それこそフォーシーズンとか、高輪プリンスとかの会場が広いとこだと、てこともないか、あれだけ大勢の花嫁さんのウエディングドレスの着替えが1日中続くと、どうしても、まずないのですが、下着姿が見えてしまうこともあったのですが、今となっては何か意味ありましたか?2025060208:13(日本時間)。
そう言えば中学のころ、だったとおもうけど、体育館で健康診断があり、まず男子からで、で、終わって教室帰った後にジャージの上着体育館に忘れたこと気づいて慌てて取りに行ったら、女子が上半身裸で向こう向きで皆並んでいて、ビックリしつつも、誰が誰かは当然分からず、何でか、そのまま体育館に入り、ジャージの上着を取り、慌てて出て行ったことがありましたが、一切その後も咎められなかったことありましたが、気づかれなかったんだろうなと思っておりましたが。2025060208:29(日本時間)。
さておき、ココココココココってブレンドしてるんでしょ?そうでないなら2,000円は暴利だ、俺は買う事ありませんが。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025060208:32(日本時間)。
ていうかブレンド米ってそもそも。
ココ6 コココココ3 コココココココ1 Aランク2,000円
ココ5 コココココ4 コココココココ1 Bランク1,700円
ココ4 コココココ5 コココココココ1 Cランク1,600円
ココ3 コココココ5 コココココココ2 Dランク1,400円
とか、そういうもんですか?俺は買う事ありませんが。ゴミズは処刑ズ。
で。2025060209:39(日本時間)。
※そう言えばですね、農協さんが"有事の時の備蓄米を倉庫が空っぽ(そうなると委託された業者さん、西九州倉庫さんみたいな感じ?に保管料が入らない国との契約になってるのでもの凄い赤字になるとか)になるまで放出するってどういう"と問題提起すると、早速"お前が言うな""今まで有事の際に備蓄米が出てきたことあったか?"な感じで批判が相次いだそうですが、あれですよね、別に市場に備蓄米が登場せんでも、各企業個人の提供在りつつ、例えば大震災の時の炊き出しとか、あ、そう言えば本田くんが、2011年7月ごろ、福島市から車で南相馬へ、霊山?なんだっけ?を越えたぐらい?山中の道で"たとえば農家の人たちが野菜作っても市場に出せないでしょ、それで近所の方たちに食べてくださいと配ったりしてもやっぱり放射能が心配でみんな本当に申し訳ないと思いながらも全部捨てたりしなきゃいけなかったり"な感じの事を、は、この話とは直接関係ないけど、炊き出しとかさ、他に思いつかないけど、海外に日本の米送っても食文化違うだろうし、で、2ちゃん日産さんスレまとめみたいなのながらで聞いていた時、どうすれば新車が安く買えるか?みたいな話の流れで、単純にオプションつけなきゃいいんじゃない?でも自賠責だったかまでつけないとなると終わりだよなぁ、な感じの事を。ゴミズは処刑ズ。
で。2025060306:39(日本時間)。
で、前述ですが、エクスキューズですが、フワフワした話ですよ、米の値段が1年ぐらいで倍以上になっても、我が家の米消費量が2分の1以下ぐらいになったので、収支決算としては現状変わらん、と思いますが、ウチみたいな極端な家庭はそんなに多くないと思うのでなんですが、収支決算としては変わらん家庭が大勢を占めるのなら真っ当な米農家さんが受け取る純利益は倍にならんと間尺に合いませんな(つうても新米の何パーセントが備蓄にって収穫量一定じゃないもんな)とか、別に米の値段だけが上がったわけじゃなく、各個人資産も事実上随分な強制ダイエットを食らって、無理なダイエットは死に至る病。そうさせない事を最低条件に存在を認められている政府はどう責任を。フワフワした話ですよ、エクスキューズですが。自賠責としての食料自給率最低何パーセントみたいな数値目標もやめるの?ゴミズは処刑ズ。
で。2025060306:52(日本時間)。
上手い事言おうというわけじゃなく思い出した、『あ、そう言えば本田くんが、2011年7月ごろ、福島市から車で南相馬へ、霊山?なんだっけ?を越えたぐらい?山中の道で"たとえば農家の人たちが野菜作っても市場に出せないでしょ、それで近所の方たちに食べてくださいと配ったりしてもやっぱり放射能が心配でみんな本当に申し訳ないと思いながらも全部捨てたりしなきゃいけなかったり"な感じの事を』、これ"風評被害にあってるのは自分たちも同じだから農家の人たちの気持ちは痛いほどわかるのに、やっぱり放射能が心配で新鮮な野菜を全部内緒で捨てなきゃいけない"な感じの話だった、で、"休みの時しょっちゅう遊びにきてたのに今走ってるここが何処だか分からない"という解体業者さんなどの努力ですでに整理が進み更地になってた南相馬の海を見、原発の方にしばらく車で走り、降り、人気のない海岸で津波の傷跡を見、で、海岸線に近い道を6号線?走ってる時に本田くんが"こっち帰って来てからも車で東京遊びに行くこともあったんだけど(俺はこの日の夜の伊達市の居酒屋でかつての非礼を謝ると笑って許してくれたけど)、今福島ナンバーが(他県じゃないな、その時は)東京(という言い方だったと思う、)に行くとけっこう車に悪戯されたり暴言言われたりするみたいでさ、そんな思いしてまで行きたくないじゃん(俺がお土産に持って行った本田くんの名前入りBOØWY印の高橋まことさんの色紙のお礼に、は関係ないな・笑、俺が佐世保に帰るちょっと前に東京に電車で来て一緒に土海さんのとこでハンバーグを食べました-その時、"芝山ちゃんも知ってると思うけど俺アトピーひどいじゃん、福島に帰った理由その症状の悪化もあるんだけど、あの日このかた調子がいいんだよ笑、アトピーの薬も飲んでいない、芝山ちゃんが言った事あたってるかもしれないよ"と笑ってた。)。""芝山ちゃん長崎だよね。""佐世保でけっこう離れてるけどね。""原爆の被爆者の差別ってさ、やっぱりまだあるの?""ないよ。全然(当然俺の見知ってる範囲ではたぶん小学校の給食の時間の口ゲンカに負けた挙句、被爆2世の丸田亜希子に対しおれがこのヒバクシャて言ったくらい)ない。聞いたことないでしょ?そんな差別なんて。""ないけどさぁ。"で、孫正義さんの寄付への感謝と、三木谷さんの東北への思いを聞いた(本田くんの従姉が楽天創立メンバーの中の唯一の女性。)。
で。2025060308:20(日本時間)。
そうそう、ちょい前に現政府の閣僚の方だったか、"日本国政府自体が日本国民の困難、国難に付け込んで自らの金儲け考えてどうするんだ?"な感じの事を仰られていましたが、"完。"て気が俺はしますが、政府自ら高値で卸業者に売付け(何年の機嫌って古古米とかでもそのままなんですか?※その間の品質管理は?農薬みたいなの使うの?食品の経年劣化って特にその保存状況で加速度つく気がしますが。2025052910:02/日本時間。)、時を置かず破格の価格で政府自ら小売りに払い下げる、は、少なくとも訴訟案件になると思いますが、税金の補填あった挙句に訴訟もすれば、2025052910:04/日本時間。何度も美味しいかは知りませんが、今現在申請中の企業には、すでに、ペーパーカンパニーや外国の企業が含まれているそうですね、覆面トンネルもあるでしょうね。2025052909:51(日本時間)。
単純な事を面胴臭くするのはバカと詐欺師とバカな詐欺師で今回は全部に楽市楽座だなてことで教えて我が方のンGズラの皆さん。小売りに非透明性に横流ししてやる値段は当然卸の4掛か5掛+輸送費+想定される人件費等とかになるの?今回の横流し手法がどうだか知らんが、値段が同じだと入手した小売業者はその在庫が尽きるまで以前も今回も卸から独禁法に花押とは思わんでしょ?真っ当な皆さんが必死に日本国社会の延命措置を試みる中、同じ事範囲を広げて寄生害虫は続けたいでしょ?ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025052817:16(日本時間)。
で。2025053103:59(日本時間)。
"【2ch怖い話】とある事件の前日に立てられたスレ 1人焼肉来たンゴ【ゆっくり】"
手、前置きはさておき、あのですね、原爆の爆発で川の水が蒸発、俺は長門は現SSKで解体したといいましたが、海の水が蒸発は何でしょうが、津波は怒るだろう、近くに島はないのか?つうても実際は平らに見える島もそれなりに凹凸はあるのだろうな、というかあのですね、"すべての事はメッセージ"荒井由実ゴミ処刑。梃とでどんだけ有機的なものか俺が無理やりねじ込んで結び付けてるのか分からんてとこもあるのですが、ヒトラーさんのベルリン総統官邸地下の防空壕は"空襲爆撃の音もかすかにしか聞こえずuボートみたい"、で、あとで前線からきたSS部隊の司令官の方は"豪華客船のなんつうのみたい"、で、俺が宇宙戦艦ヤマトの第三艦橋手。
そうそうこれだと。2025053114:06(日本時間)。
随分近所にたどりついた。2025053114:08(日本時間)。
今読んだので。2025053114:35(日本時間)。
※で、当然(ごめんなさい)。
で。2024050713:38(日本時間)。
水俣病ゴミ処刑ズも大臣もグルなら何でもできるな。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025050317:38(日本時間)。
◆マッチポンプ
概要
自分で起こした問題(火→マッチ)を自分で解決もしくは隠蔽(消火→ポンプ)すること。
特にそれによって利益を得ることが目的の場合を指す。
いわゆる「自作自演」。from pixiv百科事典
概要
自分で起こした問題(火→マッチ)を自分で解決もしくは隠蔽(消火→ポンプ)すること。
特にそれによって利益を得ることが目的の場合を指す。
いわゆる「自作自演」。from pixiv百科事典
で。2025052706:52(日本時間)。
amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅣ‐25-9-3-日本共産党の研究 (一) 238-456ページ/ しかし、戦前の共産党の場合は、前にも述べたように、党組織を工場細胞の上に築きあげろというスローガンをくり返しながら、ついにそれに成功しなかった。そして、細胞は細胞でも、街頭細胞化してゆく。これは工場細胞のように職場を共有する者同士の結合ではなく、街頭連絡だけでつながっている者同士の結合である。街頭連絡は、前に引用した宮原省久の調書にあったように、時間と場所をきめて出会い、街頭を歩きながら世間話をよそおって素早く口頭の連絡、あるいは連絡文書の交換をしあうわけである。こういうスタイルの活動の中では、党員相互が信頼性チェックをするに足るだけのコミュニケーションがない。スパイといっしょに細胞を作っていても、それになかなか気がつかないということになる。※救い用がないDEATH死ね。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2024061521:06(日本時間)。
で。2025121212:42(日本時間)。
"「次の米沢を輝かせるために」米沢ブランドムービー2023"
500億円。「やっぱり有難いよ」と、同じ仙台への車中で、孫正義さんの寄付にも感謝していました。
この時、「また頑張って働けばいいや」と、孫さんが仰られていたのは、おれも、おぼえてます。
で、おれの友達は当然福島市民です。
20180831。
de, In "Maezono Masakiyo's Introduction to Soccer for Elementary School Students (for parents and children to read together)," which I bought at the bookstore Sekibundo next to Imari Station, it says, "Kids today are quick to try to imitate just the appearance of Ronaldinho's no-look passes or David Beckham's passes (which are incredibly accurate despite his complete disregard for the basics)."
"But they started learning the basics properly when they were about your age, and on top of that, they developed their own unique soccer playing style through painstaking trial and error. Even if you try to superficially copy their playing style, it will be a low-level play, a poor imitation, and will seriously hinder your own growth as a soccer player. You must first master the basics."
な、感じのことが、内容を俺がかなり捻じ曲げた上で書いてありましたが。
That's right, of course I played soccer during PE class at school, but before PE class at university I was playing around pretending to shoot with Yumoto and a classmate who saw us said, "Wow! Shibayama-kun, you can shoot a drive shot!?"
No matter how many times I shot from the penalty line, the ball would go over the goal post, so when I shot from a little further away, the ball landed neatly inside the goal post. -Even I thought the ball dropped like a forkball.
In reality, when I read that this was the place for me to start playing soccer, the level was too high for me.
sateoki.
"It's like CG ! ? Ronaldinho's amazing technique!まるでCG!?ロナウジーニョ神業テクニック!"
"40歳のベッカムがヤバすぎる!マンUの現役スターに負けないスキルを披露。スコールズ、ギグス、ベッカム VS フィーゴ、バラック、ロナウジーニョ/40-year-old Beckham is so amazing! He shows off skills that rival those of Manchester United's current stars. Scholes, Giggs, Beckham vs. Figo, Ballack, Ronaldinho"
in short.
"WIN_20241127_19_33_47_Pro"
俺みたいにはウザいからなるなってことですよ(PCのモニターに映る撮影中の自分を見ながら弾いてる。)。
de.
あれ?肝に銘じたほうがいいのか?
(V)o¥o(V)
(V)o¥o(V)








































































.png)
.png)
.png)