amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅥ-53-10-from-Ⅴ-42/preⅥ-1-倫理21/ベルセルク 第30巻。
























































































































『倫理21』

で。2023050908:31(日本時間)。










『不連続殺人事件』

今日の早朝、"さて、此奴がいたな"、と、どうするか考えてたら、家の真横を電車がプシューとがなり声をあげて佐世保駅方向に遁走しムカついたので、柳美里ゴミ処刑。

で。2023050908:28(日本時間)。

"坂口安吾 肉声 昭和29年8月26日"

で。2023050908:39(日本時間)。

サカキバラも皆勤で。第3国人皆殺。

で。2025121610:16(日本時間)。


"教育テレビスペシャル 柄谷行人の漱石探求 国民作家 夏目漱石 1990年"


"小さな旅 潤いの流れは満ちて ~埼玉県 荒川紀行~ 1993年9月制作"

で、ちょうどこのころ、1年前?この映像でいえば2の4:37ごろ、の、もうちょい右側にあったCD屋さんでジャニスジョプリンさんのアルバムをひと月1枚て感じで3枚(チープスリル、パール、ジャニスインコンサート)買った、とおもう(笑)。

で。

※そうそう、エマの顔をみておもいだした☺️
あのさ、これ結果的に"いいがかり"とか"揚げ足取り"とかになるかもしれんけど純粋に今日バスの中でふと思ったので、俺は大学の第二外国語はドイツ語で現状"いっひはいてめるでん"しか分からんけど、どうだったか、わりとね授業は予習復習含めまじめに聞いていたんだけど30年前の1年間(だったか・笑)、さておき、あのさフランス語は女性名詞とか男性名詞とかあるんでしょ?ないならこの時点でこの話終了(笑)、あるなら、トラジェンポリコレな昨今、そこらへんどうなってるの?ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025051818:31(日本時間)。

エマ☺️とかは(笑)さ、司馬さんのアメリカ素描をテーマにしたテレビ番組でアメリカ移民韓国人2世の方でしたか、が、仰られていた、"他の人たちがアメリカから100ドルを受け取るなら我々もアメリカから100ドルを受け取りたい。80ドルでも120ドルでもない。""他の人たちがアメリカに100ドルを支払うなら我々もアメリカに100ドルを支払いたい。80ドルでも120ドルでもない。我々のコミュニティ以外のアメリカに暮らす人々と全く同じ義務と権利を我々は求めているのだ。"な感じでしょ。誤解を恐れずに言えば(便利な言葉です・笑)。別に、男便所や男風呂に本能的に入りたい女が普通に入る権利を寄こせ!と主張してるわけではなく。戦場の特に陸上の最前線に女性がでるのは俺個人的には反対だけど、戦場のドサクサでの性的拷問凌辱虐殺って対象は女性に限らんだろうけど、誤解を恐れずに言えば(便利な言葉です・笑)。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2025051819:01(日本時間)。

で、そうそう。2025021507:17(日本時間)。

そういえば、性同一性障害とか、悩んでんのなら、皆殺にしてやるのが人情、とか、以前俺言いましたが。

※で、当然ゴミは処刑ズだけど、旧弊な日本で苦節ン年の闘争の結果、あんな権力支配者意識むき出しな最高裁にたどり着いたのかは知らんけど、タイムリーなので(笑)。2023071116:23(日本時間)。

そうそう、性同一性障害だっけ?これさ、何度もイケる、イケばイクほど気持ちよくなる例えば俺な幸せな男と、一度イったらもう大変な不幸な女ってこと?どういう感覚なんだろうね?医学的研究に値するテーマじゃない?

行きはよいよい帰りは恐い(笑)。2023030207:43(日本時間)。

とか書いたけど、オリンピックでのトランスジェンダー枠って、そういう別枠作るってこと?例えば男のボクシングの試合に見た目もドーピングの限界値までやっても筋肉女が出場するのを認めろってこと?2025021507:20(日本時間)。☜前述ですけど、特に、オリンピックに出るようなボクシングの選手が、見た目女性なトランスジェンダオを公式試合で本気でぶん殴るというのはその後の本人の心の傷が心配ですね。ま、出てこないでしょうが。第3国人皆殺。2025101905:09(日本時間)。☜そうそう、昭和のコロコロならボンボンに悪いけど漫画のタイトルイけるかもしれんぞ黄金比プロテイン豚平の様にドーピングの限界値までやってんのか知らんが編集いらないもんね男の体格と筋肉で手抜きしてる女性女性に悪いけど殴れるって凄いね。第3国人皆殺。2025121603:27(日本時間)。

そうそう。2025121619:45(日本時間)。

when you came inside me
your tears thought the night sky
take off tonight past the past

と、サビの歌詞が出来たので、歌ってみよう、と、わりと溜め込みました鼻歌作曲法で歌ってみたら。

"00063"

歌ってみたら、これホントに、"あれ?メロディにオチがないぞ"と歌いながら歌詞が1フレーズ足りない事に気づきましたが、なんならそこは優樹にアドリブでピアノ弾いてもらいそこからストリングス系とギターソロとかで盛り上げればいいんじゃ本編ラスト曲だし、とか。2025121619:53(日本時間)。

"まーちゃんの恋レボ替え歌 (2016)__Merged"

"Morning Musume '14 DVD Magazine 63 – 2__Merged"

"Morning Musume '14 DVD Magazine 63 – 7"

"Morning Musume '14 DVD Magazine 63 – 7__Merged"

ね、みんな、思いのほかかわいい。2025121620:25(日本時間)。

ええ、音楽と歌と楽器と女の子な歌詞とリズムの天才には不自由してない、音楽に関してはみんなバカみたいに上手いし、"天才っているんだなぁ"て、わりとみんなかわいいし、おれはバカだし、ライブそれなりに盛り上がるだろうと。2025121620:19(日本時間)。

lovesongの冒頭、たららららんらんとか、打ち込みじゃなくてもあれは打ち込みのあの感じだからいいと思うけど、優樹ならそれも含め完璧に弾けるだろうから優樹に色付け含め弾いてもらい、そこを俺が指2本で邪魔する感じで弾けばわりといい感じになるんじゃないかと、思いましたが、実際いい感じに変になると思いますが、実際問題、公衆の面前で恥も外聞もなくいちゃつくカップルにしか見えんと思うので端と外聞的に公衆の面前でそりゃどうだ、と。☜いまここ。2025121620:03(日本時間)。

で、日本女子プロレス所属のみなさん共通の悩みですかね?ぐらいは書いていいだろう。2025121813:08(日本時間)。







"【本編】『死国』<2週間限定公開>"

we are amaterasu kingdom dimensionsLV。12月 10, 2021

時間は一定方向だけに流れているわけではない。

その証拠、とまで言っていいかわかりませんが、そのヒントが。


一度引用?させてもらっていますが『司馬遼太郎が考えたこと1』平成十七年一月一日発行。

とりあえず、この本は存在するぞと(笑)

ま、ミスリードの為の偽書はありえるんですけど、俺一人を狙って偽書を作りまくるという状況もそれはそれで凄いと言うか、それはそれで必ず何かおかしなことがこの世に存在する証明というか。

で、ですね、この中の一編。司馬さんが世に出るきっかけの一つとなった同人誌近代説話について書かれた昭和36年の「こんな雑誌やめてしまいたい」。

巻末のデータによると、初出は昭和三十六年四月三十日発行?の近代説話第七集の「編集後記」。

◆こう‐き【後記】①後世の記録。②書籍などで、本文の後に記すこと。また、その記した文章。跋ばつ。あとがき。③その箇所より後の方に記すこと。「―の通り」⇔前記[広辞苑第六版より]

※昭和43年6月3日は兄の誕生日。

ここで、ちょっと別の文章に飛びます。

もともとはロッキンオンに掲載されたインタビューだと思うのですが、これは日本人アーティストのインタビュー集『ロッキンオンファイル(宮岡さんごめん、この本、もうない・笑)』に掲載されたものです。(当時、ロッキンオン・ジャパンはまだ無かったと思います)

BOØWY解散は87年12月24日(東京ドームは88年4月4日、5日ですけど)、で、昭和36年初出のデータが載っていたのは『司馬遼太郎が考えたことⅠ』487ページですが、それとともに…。

氷室京介さんの本名はテラニシオサム(寺西修?)さん。司馬さんの文章は“同人の寺内君という人は、本当は僧職の身であり・・・”そして同じファイルの布袋寅泰さんのインタビュー。


"BOØWY 『SYMPHONIC』Vo高橋まこと Gt松井恒松 Ba氷室狂介 Dr布袋寅泰 (1984年07月28日 渋谷La.mama)"

以前も書きましたが、右はしの方、渋谷さん、というか、ロッキンオンのみなさんでしょうか?

"1986.05.06 "JUST A HERO TOUR" 札幌市民会館 Ⅰ"

"1986.05.06 "JUST A HERO TOUR" 札幌市民会館 Ⅱ"

で。

"同人の清水君なのである。この人は、世評ではずいぶんと奇人で通っているそうだ"(昭和65年)


※近代説話は11号で休刊。

氷室さんの本名は"テラニシオサム"。

布袋さんの身長は187センチぐらい?六尺だとちょっと足りないか?

で、この文章が書かれた昭和36年はおそらく布袋さんが生れた年。したがって当然、同人の寺内君とは作家の寺内大吉さん、清水君は作家の胡桃沢耕史さんのことです、あくまでも。が、同人の清水君なのである。この人は、世評ではずいぶんと奇人で通っているそうだが、私はそうだと思ったことがない。静かで、いつも微笑していて、全体の印象には、もって六尺の孤を託(たく)すに足るような重さがある。いつの場合でも、意見をきいているばかりで、自分の我を通さない。寺内君と私とが、やめるやめぬの議論をしていても、かれはにこにこと布袋(ほてい)のような微笑をうかべて聴いているのみなのである。

"だからぶつかるとしたら俺とヒムロックだしさ、初めはすごいぶつかって、音楽的にも人間的にも、とりあえず、このバンドでこいつが一番嫌いだ、みたいな。目も合わせない時もあった"が、やめるやめぬの議論をしてるのは、氷室さんと布袋さんではない?

"デスペナルティ  あんたのバラード (1979)"

"デスペナルティ CHU RU LU (1979)【EAST WEST'79 Ver.】"

"CHU-RU-RU"

あのですね、結論はすでに。
時間は一定方向だけに流れているわけではない(笑)。

"それだけならいい。このふしぎな人物には、卓絶した事務的な才能がひそんでいるのだ。議論は議論、実行は実行、と考えているらしく、気がついてみると、いつのまにか、また雑誌が出ているのである。わらうべきことであった。ふたりの口舌の徒の空論は、いつもかれの頭上を通過するのみで、かれは頭を垂れて黙々と編集をし、にこにこと印刷屋に出かけ、紙屋に払いをすませ、出来あがった雑誌を袋に入れ、いちいち上書きを書いて発送し、そのあと機械のような正確さで、経費のツケを口舌の徒たちに渡す。こういうふしぎな人物がいなければ、この雑誌はとっくに休刊になっていたように思われる"

"30 FUCK OFF~LONDON GAME (1983.04.30 新宿LOFT AFROCKABILLY)"

でですね、ちょうど80年代後半から90年代にかけるこの頃が、世の中の状況がひたすら悪くなっていく時期だったのだろう、だからあちらこちらに"十"を刻み付けるためのある種国家プロジェクトとしてBOØWYは存在していた、みたいに思ったこともあったんです。託す。

が、"刻みつける"はあると思うんですけど、たとえば"裏に戦いが存在した"を念頭に[※禹・Uが実在した、でもいいです]置いて、TMネットワークのシングルを並べて聴いてみてください。でも、歌詞や曲も持ち寄って、それはないですね。"いちいち上書きをして"。小説(説話でも)にもポピュラーミュージックにもある種の型(当然オリジナルの栄光はあるとおもいます)はある、当然それを使って、という意味合いだと思います。

"TM NETWORK - TIME MACHINE"

"TM NETWORK - Here, There & Everywhere (冬の神話) [仮歌詞]"

"小室哲哉 - Blizzard (非発売)"

"小室哲哉 - Resistance (also known as a song of TM NETWORK)"

"小室哲哉 - BE TOGETHER (also known as a song of TM NETWORK)"

"小室哲哉 - All-Right All-Night (also known as a song of TM NETWORK)"

"小室哲哉 - Children of the New Century (also known as a song of TM NETWORK)"

"小室哲哉 - KISS YOU (also known as a song of TM NETWORK)"

"小室哲哉 - Here, There & Everywhere (冬の神話) (also known as a song of TM NETWORK)"

"小室哲哉 - SELF CONTROL (also known as a song of TM NETWORK)"

"小室哲哉 - HARLIE GOOD BYE (a similar intro with 「COME ON EVERYBODY」)"

and

"01 CHILDREN OF THE NEW CENTURY"

"02 KISS YOU (More Rock)"

"03 BE TOGETHER"

"04 HUMAN SYSTEM"

"05 TELEPHONE LINE"

"06 LEPRECHAUN CHRISTMAS"

"07 FALLIN' ANGEL"

"08 RESISTANCE"

"09 COME BACK TO ASIA"

"10 DAWN VALLEY (Instrumental)"

"11 THIS NIGHT"

要するに。

"02 スリル"

コーラスは小室哲哉さん。

"05 Ghetto Blaster"

ラップはマークパンサーさん。

"10 ラスト シーン"

コーラスは今井美樹さんとKEIKOさん。

藤井フミヤ&チェッカーズかの香織ゴミ処刑。

で、もちろん。

"09 Captain Rock"

ジーザスジョーンズさんとの共作。

"01 Runaway ! Johney !!!"

"04 King & Queen"

ブライアンセッツァーさんとの共作。

と、いうか、アルバム『King & Queen』は共作アルバムでしょうか(笑)?

で、ま、異質なモンだと思うけど。



今現在、アメリカなど、世界中にあるカモしれんね。

で、"全体の印象には、もって六尺の孤を託(たく)すに足るような重さがある。"

六尺の孤の意味がそもそもわかってませんけど(そもそも昭和36年の文章ではありますが・笑)、"託"の字を電子辞書(新漢語林)で調べると。

◆託(常音・タク/字音・タク《(入)薬》)❶よ-る(依)。たのむ。たよる。また、たのみ。[請託]

【プラス】[世説新語、徳行]既以納其自託、寧可以急相棄邪。(既以[すで]に其の自託を納(い)る、寧ぞ急を以て相棄つべけんや。)➡すでに頼みを引き受けたのであれば、どうして危なくなったことを理由に捨て去ることなどできようか。❷ことづ—ける。❸よせる(寄)。身を寄せる。寄寓する。❹ゆだねる(委)。まかせる。「付託」、❺かこつ—ける[※流れはぴったりと(笑)。]。ことよせる。「仮託」「神託」

[解字]形声。言+乇(音)。音符の乇(タク)は、屋内などに身を寄せる人の象形。他の事実に寄せつけて言う、かこつの意味や、ゆだねるの意味を表す。

❷ことづ—ける(ことづく) ❹ゆだねる(委)。❺ことよせる。とかにも国家プロジェクトな感じは漂いますけど、やはり…

既以納其自託、寧可以急相棄邪。すでに頼みを引き受けたのであれば、どうして危なくなったことを理由に捨て去ることなどできようか。 

一番の核はこれだろうなと。そうそう、上書きに関しては逆に…例えば司馬遼太郎さんにはどうも司馬遼太郎名義でない小説が存在するようですが、布袋さん、だけじゃないですけど、御本人名義でない曲がどれくらいあるんだろう、という方に興味があります、日本国内だけでなく。80年以降の、70年以降?のビートルズさんも多そうですけど(笑)。

"Free as a Bird"

で、言いはりだしたのは最近ですけど、俺が子供のころ、80年以降、我が家の裏に住まわれていた米軍基地の偉い人、奥さんは日本の方"アベさん"はジョンレノンさんだった(一度、夕暮れの島地公園で遊んでいた時、家に帰ってこられたとこをお見かけしました)。そのころの誕生日、突然母にビートルズのアルバム『HELP!』のレコードをプレゼントされましたが、あれは実はレノンさんからだったのだろうと。レノンさんは母方の親戚かも。だから俺なんとなく歌声似てるとか(笑)。








でですね、こんなソノシートもあります。

で。

ちなみに、その頃の家族写真です(父方の従姉のお姉さん、兄の友人も)。

で、ぽつんと、いきなり結論を置かれてもあれかもしれませんけど、ま、これは全部ですが(笑)。

その本が今ないので不正確になりますが、司馬さんの『愛蘭土紀行』の中でレノンさんがアイルランドについて歌った歌詞がとりあげられ、「この歌詞ではアイルランドの歴史的な不幸や悲劇についてかなり率直な悲しみの表現がなされている。辛辣な表現で知られるレノンも、自らのルーツであるアイルランドについては、その辛辣さを発揮することがためらわれたのかもしれない」みたいな文章があるんです。おそらく、これは、司馬さんがレノンさんご自身から直接お聞きになったこと、ではないかと。

当然、そうすることで、"イングランドの"悪辣さをより一層際立たせる、という、辛辣さ、あり得ますが(笑)、当然。

そして、その不幸や悲劇は、いわゆるイングランドによる、ではなく、人食い。




"街道をゆく プロローグ 時空の旅人 司馬遼太郎"

※政治・経済評論家の田中直毅さんとの対談です。



"街道をゆく 第12回 愛蘭土紀行"

and

"01 She Loves You (disk 2)"

"02 Till There Was You (disk 2)"

"03 Twist and Shout (disk 2)"

ワット‐タイラーの乱 1381年人頭税賦課への不満を誘因として、イングランド南東部を中心に全国的規模で起こった農民反乱。ロンドンの民衆も合流し、農奴制の廃止、地代の引上げ禁止を国王に約束させてほぼ鎮まったが、指導者ワット=タイラー(Wat Tyler~1381)はさらに要求を続ける中で殺害された。[広辞苑第六版より引用]【英史】 Wat Tyler’s Rebellion; The Peasants’ Revolt.[新和英中辞典第5版より引用]

 当然、81は80の次です。

John (Winston) Lennon (1940‐80) [リーダーズ英和辞典第2版より引用] (1981~)

で。

※そうそう、いわゆる夏期?のスポーツの世界大会ってこの時期は南半球で開催されてるの?20211210。

で。2025121905:07(日本時間)。

"BOOWY わいせつな口元 BERLIN 未収録曲"

"BOOWY わがままジュリエット"

ジャンプは辻くんの家でデスノートとこち亀(ブックオフ印の同じ巻を何冊も持ってました。)だけ読んでましたが、ベルセルクの作者の方のお写真見たことはあるのですが、ジャッキー佐藤さんですか?2025121912:22(日本時間)。

"【2ch】冨樫義博だけど質問ある?【ハンター×ハンターの作者が降臨⁉︎】"

このペースだったら現在進行形の作品は5.60年後ぐらい、あとくされが無くなった頃にご縁があったら読める観れるかも、そうそう、グリフィスさんが復活する時の死んだ使徒もどきの皆さんがゴッドハンドつうことか?グリフィスさんそこにいないし、早い話がグリフィスさん以外のゴッドハンドは全員もどき、と、思ったのですが、どう思います?

"単細胞生物の破壊💥"

2025121912:31(日本時間)。

"HUNTER×HUNTERの結末、作者の冨樫先生によってガチで公開されてしまうww"

で。2025050710:13(日本時間)。


と、そう言えば、例えば、ロサンゼルス市民球場風球場近辺の地下鉄の乗降者数て、3年ぐらい前からの毎日の数字はどうなんです?2025050608:26(日本時間)。

当然、これは納税額に全くの変動がなかったら、確実に巨額脱税だ、って意味ね(所在地方自治体への納税だったらその使い道も追跡しハッキリさせるべきだろうねって意味ね。関連株価は爆上がりっぱなしなんだろうな、とか。)。第3国人皆殺。2025122210:42(日本時間)。

で。2025121912:41(日本時間)。























































































































『ベルセルク 第30巻』

で。2025121814:09(日本時間)。








































『ヒトラーの戦い 第9巻 272-351ページ』

で。2025052905:35(日本時間)。











































『ヒトラーの戦い 第9巻 352-437ページ』

で。2025121914:56(日本時間)。














































『おこう紅絵暦(べにえごよみ) 1-87ページ』

で。2025122003:02(日本時間)。



で。2025121604:26(日本時間)。

"01 Go for a walk with Butaphine"

My Fukushima Travel Diary

1. Introduction

In late July 2011, I went on a two-day, one-night trip to visit a friend living in Fukushima.
After that, from August 2nd to September 18th, I wrote a series of articles about that trip on Twitter.
This is a re-arrangement of that content.
This is a reconstruction of the content, focusing on conversations I had with friend during that trip.
However, this is based primarily on my memory, and I cannot say for sure that the conversation took place exactly as described.
And while we certainly did have those conversations, I intentionally "edited" some parts, such as changing the location of the conversation. (These changes were also a measure to fit within Twitter's character limit.)

What's most important is that this was four months after the Tohoku earthquake.
It was a time when the confusion hadn't yet subsided and information was confusing.
Naturally, my friend and I are talking about the nuclear accident as well as the earthquake.
But, of course, we're both amateurs when it comes to nuclear power. (Of course, my friend has been dealing with the nuclear accident as a resident of Fukushima City since the accident.)

These are conversations between amateurs at that time.
I hope you will read it with that in mind. (plus, this was originally posted on Twitter.)

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Then, although I'm not sure exactly when it was (I think it was around summer 2012), I wrote the following:

"This is what I think about the Fukushima nuclear accident now."

My thoughts on this have not changed, so although I wrote that article after 'my Fukushima travelogue', I will repost it first.
Also, I have made some changes and additions to the text in this repost.
It is by no means the same as the first post.

I think it would be better if nuclear power plants were gradually phased out.
But I also think it's stupid to say things like, "Fukushima is dangerous."
Of course, I think it's dangerous to become too complacent about the effects of this nuclear accident.
Above all, there are indeed dangerous places, places that will be difficult to enter for a long time to come.
That is a fact.
But saying things like "Fukushima is dangerous" is ridiculous.

Somehow, as a way of thinking, I feel uncomfortable with things like "〇〇 is 〇〇".
Of course, there are probably realities in the world where "〇〇 is 〇〇".

However, with regards to this accident, the words "be afraid accurately" make the most sense to me.
As long as we don't make any mistakes about what to be afraid of and what we need to be careful of, I think Fukushima is currently an environment where people can live without any problems.

"Be afraid based on accurate information."

To that end, I believe it will be extremely important to send and receive accurate information.
I believe the role of experts who can send out accurate information will be extremely important.
Of course, as an amateur, it is almost impossible for me to determine on my own what information is accurate.
That's why I believe the role of experts who can determine whether the information provided by experts is accurate information will be extremely important.

However, in the end, each amateur has no choice but to judge based on their own intuition, such as "this person is providing accurate information" or "this person is introducing accurate information." I think that's the same as saying that.
Ultimately, it's up to each of us to decide, "I'll trust what this person has to say."

"Who is saying something accurate?"

Of course, even for an amateur with no specialized knowledge, this is something that will probably be answered and resolved over the years.
But what we should be concerned with is the reality of today.
So for now, each of us will decide for ourselves, "I'll trust what this person has to say."

So, after listening to the opinions of people I have decided to trust, I have come to the conclusion that "As long as we take the right precautions, I believe that the reality of Fukushima is that it is an environment where people can live without any problems."

However, there are probably many amateurs who would make the exact opposite judgment to me.
For amateurs, this nuclear accident issue may be a matter of sensibility (lol).

Well, if we listen to what each 'expert' has to say, since it's been over a year since the accident, I think we should be able to roughly tell who was giving the correct information.
But that may just be my own sensibility.

However, I feel like the voices of people who share my sensibilities have become more prominent recently.
If I'm not saying they're more prominent, but rather that they're increasing, then it's not a matter of sensibilities (lol).

That said, once a nuclear accident occurs, (for example) no matter how safe the area may actually be, in the end, the lives of many people in the surrounding area will be destroyed and they will face great hardship.
This is absolutely unavoidable.

This may be the destiny of nuclear power plants since their very inception.

So, in my amateur opinion, I think it would be better to gradually phase out nuclear power plants.

で、あやふやな現在の記憶も戦略的に放り出しますが。2025121703:36(日本時間)。

Day 1.


"Hey! Long time no see!"
"Long time no see, five years, right?"
"Has it been that long already? Time flies."
"Anyway, let's get in my car."

"Sorry, you had to work today, didn't you?"
"That's fine, I haven't had much time off since the earthquake, so now's a good time to take a break. I've taken today and tomorrow off, so I can show you anywhere in Fukushima(lol)."

"Oh, by the way, I have the souvenir I was telling you about the other day, a signed autograph card from Takahashi Makoto-san."

※This is the autograph I got. 2025121703:59 (Japan time).

"Thank you, this is the first time I've gotten an autograph like this from a celebrity (lol). What did you think, Macco-chan?"

"He had a sparkly aura that was totally different from mine (lol). I really realized that people who achieve fame are fundamentally different from me (lol)."

"(lol)"

"But it was a close call. I was so intimidated by Takahashi-san that I couldn't even talk to him and I almost missed out on getting his autograph (lol)."

"So you finally got up the courage to talk to Macco-chan?"

"Well, that's why Takahashi-san's best friend (the manager of the hamburg steak restaurant) who I mentioned before called out to me and said, 'Shibayama, Makoto is free now, so you can talk to him,' otherwise I wouldn't have gotten his autograph (lol)."

"Well, it can't be helped that our generation is like that (lol). Now, shall we go out? You want to see the ocean, right?"

※This person is a friend of mine who is much older than me, and his name is Dokai-san.

"Hey Shibayama, Makoto is amazing when he plays the drums for Zeppelin songs."

He is Takahashi-san's childhood friend and a close friend who has been in a band with him since their time in Fukushima.
At Takahashi-san's request, he drove Takahashi-san's parents, who live in Fukushima City, to and from at the time LAST GIGS. 2025121708:34(japan time).

"from BOØWY Last Gigs"

※In my head (which translates to fellatio), my much much older friend Dokai-san is also known as Nagato Daiko-san, the president of a music agency called Being. 2025121708:50(japan time).

※Come to think of it, I think it was during Takahashi-san amateur teenage years, but according to Dokai-san, he was known as "Makoto in Zeppelin," so in my simplistic amateur opinion, I imagine him as "Makoto with odd time signatures(lol)." 2025121712:10(japan time).

"Makoto Takahashi vs Masahide Sakuma [Conversation] (japanese only)"

※I once said, "What time is this Takahashi-san from?" 2025121712:17(japan time).

"02 Rock And Roll"

"30 ロックンロール"

"11 HEART TO HEART"

"10 CLOUDY HEART"

"10 CLOUDY HEART"

"08 CLOUDY HEART"

"20 CLOUDY HEART"

"BOØWY PV CLOUDY HEART【4K HD 2160p 】高画質 フル"


"…But if we go to the beach, that means we'll have to go to Soma... You see, we're going down this road, but there are quite a few hotspots with high radiation levels along this route. Is that okay?"

"If you're okay with it, I don't mind. That's why I came here."

"I live here, after all (lol). Let's go to Soma then."

(Radiation, huh... This is a normal scene that can be found anywhere….)


"That's the elementary school that Macco-chan graduated from. And if we go a little further down this road, we'll see the house of Duke's lead singer on the left."

"He went to the same high school as you, right?"

"Yeah, he's Macco-chan's junior, just like me."

"Is he doing well?"

"He's still in Tokyo, but I think he is. We've been in touch by email since the earthquake settled down, but I've been busy with a lot of things since then."

"Work?"

"Yeah, obviously right after the earthquake, I didn't have time for that... well, of course the nuclear accident is still ongoing... but once things started to calm down... I'm the manager of a hotel, and right now, with the reconstruction and recovery efforts, we're seeing an insane number of people staying here."

"It's a good thing to be busy at work (lol)."

"Me, at least."



"Damn! I forgot this was supposed to be the first thing I wrote!"

"What?"

"No, don't worry about it. More importantly, were you listening to the Beatles on your car navigation system? I was listening to the Beatles on the train on my way to Fukushima, too."

"Really? What were you listening to?"

"Not albums, but songs like Drive My Car and While My Guitar Gently Weeps that I put on my Walkman and listened to."

"You like the middle period of the Beatles?"

"Well, I don't particularly like it, but... is that the blue version playing now?"

"Yeah, I like the mid-period Beatles stuff like Rubber Soul the best."

"Oh, I've been really into Goodnight lately, I've been listening to it on the train too."

"2025-12-17_06-51-21-722"

"Oh, by the way, have you heard that the Beatles are getting back together?"

"Yeah, I heard. But the idea of ​​the Beatles without John and George doesn't feel right."

"from John Lennon (1975) - Rock N Roll album"

"Oh, really? (lol) So, if The Beatles reunited, you wouldn't want to see it?"

"Of course I would."

"What's that? (lol)"

※あのですね、この文章は、どれだけの人が読んでいるのか、そもそも読める文章なのか?相も変わらずなんも分からんで書いていますが、今日ぐらいから、なんとなく、この文章は司馬遼太郎さんの「峠」だなって思いが頭に浮かびまして、と、意識すると、司馬さんが「峠」をお書きになられた気持ちが分った、気が、個人的にしました(剣は振り抜く。気にせず書きますからね・笑)。2025121717:59(日本時間)。


"There are some places around here with really high levels of radiation, so please make sure you keep your car windows closed.
Well, if the radiation levels were really high, closing the car windows wouldn't be much of a consolation (lol)."

"More importantly, are you sure you want to go to a place like that? I'm putting you in danger just because of my curiosity..."

"Even within Fukushima city, there are quite a few pinpoint areas with high levels of radiation, so for me it doesn't matter where I am in my hometown (lol).
And besides... in the end, no one knows what kind of adverse effects it will actually have on the human body. After all, this is the first time in Japanese history that a nuclear power plant accident like this has occurred.
Well, it's probably good for the scientists that they were able to secure so many people to conduct human experiments on (lol)?"

(Come to think of it, when I was passing through Nihonmatsu on the train, my throat felt really rough, but I wonder what that was? I don't feel it now. Maybe it was something psychological? - ※My friend Tsuji-kun (my wife Tsuji Nozomi's older brother), who I haven't told this story to, also said the same thing to me. 2025121718:39/japan time.)

"But it seems like there's no one around here for a while. Is everyone being evacuated?"

"I think this area is already an evacuation zone, so I think that's true, but everyone had to evacuate suddenly with almost the clothes on their backs, not because of the earthquake but because of the nuclear accident. That's why there are so many burglaries in the evacuation areas around the nuclear power plant. That's because not only the evacuees but also the police can't easily stop by."

※As you can see from reading, we moved around quite freely.

"...You know, the evacuation areas are designated because of high levels of radiation, right?"

"I guess so."

"Does that mean there's a chance that stolen goods with high levels of radiation are being sold in Tokyo or somewhere?"

"Well, radiation can't be seen with the naked eye. I hope that's not the case.
...You see, it's not in the evacuation zone, but I know a farmer a little ways away, and he always brings over the vegetables he harvests.
Now, as you know, vegetables from Fukushima can't be sold at market, so the other day he brought over a whole bunch of vegetables for my family."

"Wow..."

"So, I accepted the vegetables with a smile and said, 'Thank you as always'...and then I threw them all away.
Because, all of those vegetables might be contaminated with radiation, there's no way we could eat those vegetables.
When I have to throw away those vegetables, I don't just feel sad, I feel frustrated, you know, farmers put so much effort into growing them... how frustrating that is.
Not just farmers, but everyone's work and life has been thrown into disarray by the nuclear accident and they're all in trouble, but on the other hand, my business is booming and I've become very busy."

"After all, your job is something that needs to be done to help Fukushima recover… I hope the situation will be resolved soon..."

で。2025121803:28(日本時間)。




※There was a convenience store just as the mountain road was about to start going downhill towards the Pacific Ocean.
Given the location, it wouldn't be surprising if there was a convenience store there, but I think it was open for business as usual.
Actually, I don't remember if I stopped by the convenience store or not, but I think I went to the toilet before entering the "disaster area"...I don't remember.

Oh yeah, and I remember Honda-kun clearly telling me the name of its local government, but I can't remember where it was at the moment. So, I'll decide now where that local government was.

"That's right, Kiyoshiro Imawano has passed away."

"Yeah, Joe Strummer has passed away too, so maybe we're at a turning point in the world...If we go down this road, we'll cross Route 6... Oh yeah, there was a rumor going around right after the earthquake."

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅢ‐47-3-1-少なくとも、やまと虹一さんと山田かまちさんのイニシャルは同じですね(笑)。2023081407:43(日本時間)。と言うことで、2023111417:29(日本時間)現在、早い話が、今となっては(笑)、俺の中ではプラモ狂四郎京田四郎さんと氷室京介寺西修さんのイメージが重なるわけですが(笑)。2023081407:41(日本時間)。







"ジャンボーグA 第11話 壮烈!!涙の一撃 -ドクロスキング登場- (wikiによると1973年3月28日放送)"


小学三年生の山田かまちさん。ふでねこさんのブログより。

富野喜幸高橋昌也忌野清志郎仲井戸麗市レッドウォリアーズお笑い芸人同類項ゴミ処刑&処刑済。

◆レッドウォーリア 「神聖なアニメの傑作を壊すな!」と怒りながら原作完全再現のトリプルドム・ジェットストリームアタックを仕掛けてくる阿野世清四郎(人呼んでアニメの清四郎)を迎え撃った、真紅のガンダム。初登場時は「パーフェクトガンダム3」と名乗っていた。なお、清四郎は偉そうなことを言いながらチームメイトとその乗機を金で雇っており、「アニメファンを名乗る資格はない!」の言葉と共に一刀両断された。from ピクシブ百科事典。

2023081411:22(日本時間)現在持っている『ボンボンKCDX プラモ狂四郎』は第2、3巻のみ(第2巻はアップ済)。

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅣ‐Jumborg A / the main character : ⑪Shindo Ryuzaburo from the United Red Army、PAT member : Yamamoto Junichi from the United Red Army、a regular : Himuro Kyosuke - Shindo's nephew、guest : Yamashita Kumiko - the girlfriend of  Himuro、Honda Tsuyoshi - a friend of Himuro、and more! 

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅢ‐49-7-4-アリオン第4巻。ジャンボーグA(連合赤軍進藤隆三郎・主役、山本順一・レギュラーPAT隊員、氷室京介・レギュラー進藤さんの甥、山下久美子・ゲスト氷室さんの彼女、本田毅・ゲスト氷室さんの友達、など、とか・敬称略・笑、登場!!)。11月 30, 2023


※で、そうそう、矢野誠さん顕子さんは進藤さんとは同じ犯罪グループのメンバーですね(笑)。2023113020:57(日本時間)。


ダンバインの何とか王さんみたいに手塚治虫さんに持っていけば問題なし。2025121806:56(日本時間)。







"みゆき 最終回"

"What is it?"

"Apparently, when it became clear to the city government that the nuclear plant was in a critical situation, Minamisoma city officials went to the mayor's home to pick him up."

"The mayor was at home at the time!? I see."

"But then, the mayor and his family had already fled, and there was no one there anymore (lol).
I guess information gets to the higher-ups faster, so they can evacuate faster (lol). And then, a little while later, the mayor was on TV giving some incredibly moving and beautiful speeches to the citizens (lol)."

さておき(笑)、一晩で大陸が海に沈むのは厳しいだろうけど、※その痕跡を何一つ残すことなく・2023110515:35(日本時間)、ひっぺがすのは可能だな、と(500キロ)。11月 05, 2023


"Leaked Star Wars Episode VII Filmset Footage!"





"Is that true?"

"I don't know. I didn't see it with my own eyes, but everyone knows it."



"So, if we go a little further down this road, we'll meet Route 6, and that's the 'line'. The 'line of life'. The damage from the tsunami was dramatically different on both sides of Route 6.
So, I heard from a friend of mine that there's a pachinko parlor right on this side of Route 6, and it's been closed since the earthquake, but it's finally been able to reopen recently.
Of course, pachinko parlors will reopen, because it's a their business. And when that happens, customers will naturally come. Apparently, there were huge queues of customers around the pachinko parlors.
So, the inside of the pachinko parlor was brightly lit and the surrounding streets looked normal, but right there on the other side of Route 6 was a deserted mountain of rubble.
He said there was something cruel about the scene. It wasn't anybody's fault, but something that put us in that situation that was cruel he said."

"But perhaps the pachinko parlors that reopened were offering prayers for recovery. It's cruel to have no entertainment."

"I understand that. My friends ofcourse understand that, too.
I…don't discriminate between customers either (lol), but when I see off the people working on the reconstruction project, I naturally think to myself, 'Good luck with your work.'
I sometimes wonder huh? Was I always like this? (lol)"

"I think you was (lol)?"

"Well(lol), this earthquake has really brought terrible things to everyone's lives…Look, that's Route 6."


"Now that I think of it, when you were in the bridal department before you moved to the hotel department, you were really worried, I remember you saying, 'When I'm meeting couples about to get married, am I really worthy of someone like me playing such an important role?'
And you said, 'But the bride and groom I was in charge of solved all the problems related to their marriage together, and when they were able to hold their wedding ceremony, I was able to congratulate them wholeheartedly,' and 'I was proud to have been able to worry with them so closely.'
When I heard that, I honestly thought, "Wow, this guy is a good guy" (lol)."

"But you know, if you were in my position and there, you'd definitely think the same thing."

"Really (lol)?"

"It's work, but when I'm up close with the bride and groom, there's something really beautiful about them. It would be strange not to think so (lol)!."

"I guess you're right (lol)...but."

"Yeah, I think they all live in Fukushima."

で。2025121906:38(日本時間)。


"Those cars still can't be removed…."

After crossing Route 6 and going a little further, the scenery clearly changed, or rather, there was nothing left.A compact car was overturned in a rice field beside the road, and water from the tsunami had probably not completely receded and remained here and there like small swamps.

"Where am I?!"

"Huh?"

"No, where am I!? I don't know where I'm running right now!!"

"But..."

"No, I used to come here quite a lot before the earthquake. In fact, when I lived in Fukushima City and wanted to go somewhere by car on my days off, I had to either go to Sendai or come here.
So I know the roads around here, but I wouldn't know where I am without the buildings on either side of the road. There's nothing, it's all gone.
This area was a bustling town, with lots of houses built up..."

When we say "nothing," we also mean "vacant lots with no rubble," and when we drive through this area, we pass dump trucks constantly, which I think is a tangible result of the efforts of these people to rebuild.
So, as of December 19, 2025, I looked at this place on Google Maps, and it sounds a bit joking, but the scenery has changed so much since I last visited that I couldn't really tell where I was but….


"2025-12-19_06-28-02-464"

The second half of the video was taken about five months after I visited this place.


As mentioned above, the area, especially the coastal area, was in the midst of reconstruction work with dump trucks coming and going frequently, so we couldn't get in the way and so we just drove in the direction of Minamisoma.
So the first thing that struck me was that the exteriors of the houses, which were located on a slight elevation difference, appeared to be completely undamaged.

"But speaking from my own experience, I can say that at the very least, the interiors of the houses are a mess, and of course the infrastructure is also completely ruined."

"Yeah, and radiation...Even if their houses remain, do we know whether the residents will be able to live there?"



"Kyosuke Himuro - Calling - Live"

"I think it's okay around here... I'll park there, so do you want to get out of the car and walk around here?"


"Hmm... (there's nothing here)."

I've always thought, "I was born to take walks," but on this occasion I only walked a short distance (lol).
I remember thinking that the white part of the cliff on the left was probably a trace of the tsunami, so I think this is the place.
I think it was a cloudy day at the time, and the whole area was covered in brown mud and there was nothing there, but it was actually a field of rice paddies (I know that's a bit of a stretch, but mud also has a history of being associated with the Nile River, lol).

Ah, salt damage.


"CALLING"


"2025-12-19_09-55-44-295"

I vaguely remember the scenery around here, and I think we had a conversation along the lines of "Where are we?" and "I think we're already within Minamisoma city limits," but looking at Google Maps, it doesn't look like we'd driven very far (we hadn't even gotten to the center of Minamisoma at the time, lol).
We probably got out of the car not on the way there but when we made a U-turn and came back, and on both the way there and back we didn't see anyone other than us, including police cars.



"Hey, I've been wondering for a while now, but the slogans that are stuck up all over the place, like 'Judgment Day is near' and 'Burn by the fire of God', were they put up after the earthquake, right?"

"I think so. If people saw those kinds of signs stuck up everywhere, they'd probably just tear them down, right?"

"Hmm, that's a bit unpleasant. I don't understand why people who live here have to be blamed for God's punishment. The only reason the people who put them up didn't suffer 'divine punishment' was because they happened to be in a safe place."

"That's what it means, isn't it? 'Tomorrow it could happen to me.'"

"Well, if that's the case, then they should just put up a poster in their own homes saying, 'Let's all repent.' - Extinction is inevitable, so let's all go to the afterlife together' would be fine too - Instead of this insensitive, after-the-fact rock-paper-scissors thing."

"You still hate this kind of thing (lol). There's no need to get worked up over something like this. Just ignore it."

"I hate what I hate. This is rude…By the way, are there still road closures all over the place? Recovery is still a long way off..."

"What?! Why?!"

"What?! I mean, there are road closed signs everywhere, right in front of me, over there, and so on."

"What?! I mean, there are road closed signs all over the place, right in front of me, over there, and all sorts of other places."

"No, that's not it."

"What? Is that so?"

"Yeah, those signs were put up right after the earthquake and have been left there ever since... so there definitely aren't enough people working on the reconstruction... I mean, look, over there, like me, everyone just avoids the signs and drives through normally."

"Oh, that's true."

※Was this really the case(笑)?

で。2025122003:50(日本時間)。


This may not be the location in the photo, but we continued to ignore the "Road Closed" signs and finally reached the quay (there was one other car driving by that seemed curious), but at that time the ocean side of the road had collapsed into the sea, and the sea level was unusually high, perhaps because the road was sinking, and it felt strange.

And there were also traces of the tsunami at the top of the bent electric poles, and I looked up from below, thinking, "The tsunami reached all the way up there." but I'd like everyone to check for themselves the height of tall, standard electric poles in Japan; if you ignore the perspective of people looking up, they're actually not that tall.

To me, it didn't look like the tsunami was coming at a height higher than a normal, upright electric pole, but of course that would be different if that were the case.

"Tsunami attacking in Minami-Sanriku, seen from Shizugawa High School"


"March 11, 2011, 15:54 ~ Tsunami at Shiogama Port"

I think it started raining around here, but he said, "There's a beach I'm familiar with up ahead, why don't we go?" so we headed there.


The rain stopped as we got out of the car.
When I first came here, I remember there was a shorter building here with its rusty, distorted frame exposed.

"You see, this beach is a place that all Fukushima residents would come to. But it's turned into this..."

I don't remember if this embankment was there at the time, but I think there was a short pier extending from the beach, and (maybe) at the tip of it there was a toilet that had been badly damaged by the tsunami and the wind. I clearly remember looking inside and seeing that the Showa-era style toilet bowl was clogged with sand.


"2025-12-20_04-45-54-865"

そうそう、今から家族の朝食にベーコンエッグ作らなきゃ。

"【悲報】豚さん、ハムへと旅立つ… #2ch面白いスレ"

sateoki. 2025122005:17(japan time).

So I think we had a conversation like, "What? What's that? A thermal power plant?" "Maybe it is," but from my memory looking at it from the beach, I still remember it looking like a group of buildings on higher ground (lol).

"Hey, we've had enough of the disaster area, right? I don't want to wander around like this. It's disrespectful to the people who lived here. Let's go somewhere else."

"Is there anywhere good?"

"How about going to Sendai from here?…Anyway, let's get back to the car. I understand how they feel, and I don't want to be rude."

"Yeah...oh, it's started raining again."

"氷室京介 SHADOW BOXER  1988 NISSIN POWER STATION"

どうしたこうしたでベーコンエッグはつくりませんでした。


"Morning Musume '14 DVD Magazine 63 – 7__Merged"

つくるときはつくるでしょう。

sateoki. 2025122007:01(japan time).

(I guess it's like this everywhere along the coast...)

"Is Sendai far from here?"

"If we continue driving north on Route 6 and turn onto Route 4...it'll take about two hours. What's wrong? You keep glancing out the window."

"Looking at it like this, I can see that there are still quite a few places where the rubble removal hasn't been started."

"My friend who told me about the pachinko parlor works at Soma City Hall, and he said that for a while after the earthquake, he worked from morning till night collecting drowned bodies. 'No matter how many bodies we collect, the number never decreases... but...' he said.
Of course there were concerns about infectious diseases, but still..."

"i see."

"And the people whose bodies were recovered might have been happier..."


"It was a little far away, but you saw it too, right? There was a single tree left along the coast where the recovery work was being done."

"Oh, there's a pine tree or something left."

"I think it was in that neighborhood, but there was a Japanese restaurant that I used to frequent on my days off. The proprietress of the restaurant has been missing since the earthquake, and I have no idea where she is or where she is."

"But the owner of that restaurant isn't your relative, is she? She might be taking refuge in a shelter somewhere. If so, you don't know if she's safe or not."

"I hope that's the case... I don't know about the newspapers in Tokyo, but the newspapers over here carry detailed information about the bodies that are recovered every day. They list gender, hairstyle, height, physical characteristics, basically any information that can be determined from appearance, even the patterns of little girls' underwear. It was a very cold day that day...reading that makes me feel so sorry for them that I start crying.
But everyone, and of course I did too, would read every single word intently every day, hoping that if I read it I might learn something, that maybe I could return the bodies to the grieving families of the missing."







"Huh? It's starting to rain really hard….I had the day off work that day, so I drove to Sendai to have fun. I was looking at clothes at Parco 7th floor when I felt a slight tremor. I thought, 'Oh, it's an earthquake,' and then suddenly there was a massive tremor.
I couldn't stand any longer so I squatted down on the spot, but the shaking didn't stop at all, in fact it got worse... but at the time I still thought it was an aftershock of the earthquake that had just happened the other day, so I told the store clerk who was squatting nearby, and he shouted, "The shaking is completely different! It's no good!
Then the shaking got even worse and 'product pop' and other things started falling on us, and an old lady who was sitting down took out her Buddhist rosary and started praying."

I haven't heard whether there was a power outage in Sendai city at this point (if the building's self-generating power generator hadn't been destroyed by the earthquake, the power supply might have been switched over).

"So, when the shaking finally stopped and I went outside, I saw glass shards all over the sidewalk, a woman crying and screaming, the scenery had completely changed, and I thought, 'Is this real?'"








高橋克彦さんの、たしか30年位前に河北新報でも連載された小説『星封陣』によると、ヘリってわりとリーズナブルにチャーターできると、飛ぶコースも実質モラル任せ、とか。

で、つなげる話じゃないかもしれませんが、最近は少ないですが、以前原明の家の上空辺りを、こんな低高度いいのか?という爆音で、年がら年中、夜も、飛び回っていたんで(処刑)。20201231。

で、あのですね、"同時に試射"もあるとおもうのですが(抜山蓋世も・笑)。

これ、まったく関係ない話で、ですが、4年ぐらい前だったか、小学校からの友達に会った時、「(こういう状況下では)佐世保はまだマシ」と言ってたんです。

ゴミ(処刑)の石原慎太郎がいいこと言わされてたね、「天罰だ」って。

でですね、手前に向かってくるシルバーの車含め、この方たちはみなさん大丈夫なので。生命は、ですけど。

"南三陸町志津川高校から見た津波の様子 Tsunami seen from Minamisanriku Town Shizugawa High School"

俺が勝手に言ってるんですよ当然、何か知らんが"時間厳守"の連中はその限りではありませんが。

地震が何時来るかは正確には誰にもわからない。
でですね、歯切れが悪いのは覚悟、ということで、
だから長崎原爆とかと同じ構造では?
あの戦後に撮った空母は赤城では?とか言ってるわけですが、取り込んで、始末する。
死なばもろとも、でもいいのですが、よくないですが、それは実情を表していないので。

命がけの"おれの"「安全第一」。

"So, not only did we have the main earthquake, but there were a series of big aftershocks that followed, and to top it off, the entire city of Sendai immediately lost power.
Still, I was lucky that the gate to the paid parking lot where I parked could be opened manually. Apparently, the power outage meant that many parking gates wouldn't open, and quite a few people were stuck there.
Naturally, I tried to hurry back to Fukushima, but the roads themselves were damaged everywhere, there were huge traffic jams, the big aftershocks kept happening, I could feel the ground shaking while I was driving, and even when I tried to contact my family, the phone wasn't working. I really didn't know what was going on."

He said, "I finally realized what was happening through the TV on the car navigation system," but I forget at what stage that was.

"So, since I wasn't sure if the highway was passable, I decided to take this road back, but there were a ton of police officers at the fork in the road to Sendai Airport. I knew something terrible had happened, not just an earthquake."


"March 11, 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake, Tsunami The moment the earthquake struck Sendai Airport - The approaching tsunami [Daily Disaster Prevention] *Includes footage of the tsunami"

"Was Sendai also affected by the tsunami?"

"The center of Sendai city is a little far from the ocean, but of course the tsunami affected areas right up to there."

"Did you know about that at the time?"

"I had no idea. Sendai city was in complete chaos immediately after the earthquake, and at least I had no idea that such a huge tsunami had hit."

"That means there must have been a lot of people who were caught up in the tsunami before they even knew what was going on…."

"So, when I came to this area to go back to Fukushima, it was already night. Naturally, it was pitch black. The only light I could see was from my car.
But my friend was passing through this road while it was still light outside, and he saw a lot of people in the seawater and rubble on the left side of the road...So maybe it was a good thing I was passing through at night."

"i see...Hey, doesn't that mean the aftereffects of the earthquake are pretty severe in Sendai as well? Is it okay to go there just for sightseeing?"

"Yeah, it's fine. Sendai recovered quickly. I think the center of Sendai, at least, is close to being fully restored."

"Oh, really? Do you still go to Sendai for fun?"

"Yeah... well, yeah."

"?"

"Actually, before the earthquake, I used to go to Tokyo quite often. It's not that far away if my drive fast on the highway.
So, did you know that after the earthquake, if a car with a Fukushima license plate was parked in the Tokyo metropolitan area, it would be subjected to terrible vandalism. They would scratch the car or spray paint graffiti saying, 'Country bumpkins, don't come to Tokyo' and 'Hibakusha'etc."

"Really? Maybe they just had bad luck meeting some strange people?"

"I have had many similar experiences close to me (lol). So, I don't want to go all the way to Tokyo just to be harassed."

"That's true, but..."

"Seriously, I want someone to explain to me why Fukushima has to bear this cross (lol)... By the way, your hometown is Nagasaki, right?"

"Yeah, but my hometown isn't Nagasaki City, it's Sasebo City, which is pretty high up in Nagasaki Prefecture."

"But your hometown is Nagasaki, right?... Um, are atomic bomb survivors discriminated against?"

"!?"

"There are a lot of people in Nagasaki who were exposed to the atomic bomb, right? I know this might sound rude, but are those people still being discriminated against? I wonder if that will happen to us in Fukushima in the future."

"No, not at all. At least, I was born in 1971 and have never heard of or seen any discrimination like that. Sorry, I was surprised because I had never thought of it that way…あ"

"What?"

"So I was born in Sasebo City, and actually I hadn't been to Nagasaki City that much. I think it was when I was in sixth grade or maybe when I was about to enter first year of junior high school, but my mother and I went on a day trip to Nagasaki City...So when I went to Peace Park, I think, there was a souvenir shop called the 'Hibakusha's Shop.' When I saw the sign, I had the feeling that there were other people called 'Hibakusha', like a summer haunted house in a department store, but when I went inside, it was just a regular old lady (lol).
Well, to begin with, a girl (She's my first love.) in my elementary, middle, and high school class was a second-generation atomic bomb survivor, and at least many of my elementary school classmates knew about it, but there was no discrimination whatsoever, and she pretty much stood in Shizuka-chan's shoes (lol), so I guess that's no consolation (lol).
Anyway, there is no discrimination against hibakusha, at least among the locals. None at all."

ペンキを塗って申し訳ないとは先に言っておこう。2025122015:39(日本時間)。

ちなみに、丸田亜紀子とは、おれの小中高の同級生で誕生日が一緒で被爆2世、で、小5ぐらいの時の給食の時間に、何でそういう話になったのか全くおぼえとらんけど、たぶん何時もの如く口げんかに負けた結果おれが"なんやこのヒバクシャ!"というと、"そがんことば言うて、わたしが将来結婚できんごとなったらひろきくんが責任ばとってくれるとね"と怒られ、"え!?いいの!?"と、おもわずおもいましたとか、中学何年生だったか(副生徒会長だっけ?)に"むかしはひろきくんば好きやった女の子多かったとよ、そいがなんね!"と怒られ、"あれ!?愛の告白だったのか!?"と、こないだおもいましたとか、季節の折々に説教を、で、いい(笑)?20210930。

※そういえば、しずかちゃん、パー子、物凄くよくいえば(笑)、だとおもうけどイメージ、で、旧木造校舎の1階だったとおもうけど、なんか自由時間、小2か?最初に存在を認識したとき、当時のおれの感覚で、おもいっきりエロに振りきれた格好をしていた、てのは、ものすごく不確かに、何となくおぼえてる、気がする(笑)。20211004

◆ital・ic【印】イタリック体の,斜体の;古代イタリア(人[語])の,【印】イタリック体(の文字)《船・新聞雑誌・書物などの名称や,強調を示すのに用いる右に傾いた字体;タイプ[手書き]する際は1本の underlineで示す;cf.ROMAN》[リーダーズ英和辞典第2版より]

これ上に貼りついてる写真ひっぺがしたらこうなった(於浦上天主堂)。

で。2025122103:38(日本時間)。


"The sky is brightening...Rakuten Eagles...The venture company you said 'My cousin started a company with her friends, so I'm going to work there part-time' is now the world-famous Rakuten."

"I mean, everyone there was so talented, it was amazing. I ended up starting a part-time job at a totally unexpected place (lol)."

"Your cousin is now a senior executive at Rakuten, right?"

"Well, to put it mildly, she's Mikitani-san's closest aide and advisor…That's right. My cousin often says, 'Mikitani is strict with money,' but of course she means he doesn't tolerate any ambiguity in the distinction between public and private matters regarding company money.
And as you know, even after I quit my part-time job, I would occasionally go to Hills and eat with my cousin and Mikitani-san.
After the disaster, he was concerned about our family, and when my cousin returned to Fukushima, I met Mikitani-san too."

"The six founders of Rakuten."







"My friend's name is Honda Tetsuya."

By the way, I once had a flyer I made for a live concert criticized by Mikitani-san through Honda-kun.

"'Rakuten would of course like to contribute to the reconstruction of the entire Tohoku region. Unfortunately, however, with our current capabilities, this is not possible. Therefore, Rakuten will do its utmost to support the reconstruction of Miyagi, with a focus on Sendai.' Mikitani-san said so at the time...But, once he decides to do something, he goes all the way, so I'm a little worried that this will cause trouble for the people at the company (lol).
Of course, as people who are in the position of receiving reconstruction assistance, we're grateful for all the help.
Oh, by the way, Son Masayoshi-san donated 30 billion yen of his personal assets to reconstruction assistance. I'm very grateful. After all, the first thing needed for reconstruction is money."

By the way, Son Masayoshi-san was the youngest high school student member of the blues lovers' club formed in Hakata by members of Sheena & The Rokkets and Sun House.
That's why Ayukawa Makoto-san still calls Son Masayoshi-san "Son-kun" when he meets him.
So, if you're a top executive at an American IT company and you have dinner with Son-san, you might find the conversation flow better if you bring up New Orleans funk or Delta blues (although this might have the opposite effect, lol).

The passion of Japanese blues lovers is frightening (lol).

で、俺は2012、3年頃に"もしかして俺はイギリス人にうけているのではないだろうか(俺の皮膚感覚でこの頃ポールマッカートニーさんとかアニーレノックスさんとかand moreに'負けるながんばれ!'との熱いエールを感じたので。)?"と思った事と被災地に"天の火に焼かれよ"と今にみておれと貼り付けまくってやろう、どうせなら世界中だ英語だと思ったからですが、やはりつながってたな(笑)、罪は罪、済は済、で。2025122109:49(日本時間)。

"from Hiroshi Mikitani, Chairman and CEO of Rakuten, October 25, 2013 (japanese only)"

Now that I think of it, it was before Rakuten was founded, but Honda-kun said something along the lines of, "I have an 'older brother' who's a banker, and he's incredibly talented and hates crooked things, so if he found out I was doing something like this, I'd get a stern lecture." 2025122110:03(japan time).

"from [Long version] SoftBank Group's Son gives speech on becoming the world's leading company in AI utilization (japanese only)"

"【2ch面白いスレ】俺、冨樫だけど安価で絵描いてやるぞwww #shorts #2ch #2chスレ #2ch面白いスレ"

で、そういえば、これは何年前かな?




20220715。

そう言えば「ベイブ」をアップロードさせてもらった時だったか?ベイブルースと打とうとして米ブルースとなったことがありましたが。ま、自助できんならしょうがない。2025122116:43(日本時間)。


"09 Freedom"

"12 There Must Be An Angel playing with my heart (London・November'86)"

"10 Don't Let Me Down"

and The drumming in the next song has a simple yet incredibly extraordinary groove, and it's clear that Ringo Starr-san is playing the drums.


in short.


ええ、私は以前ビートルズさんの「恋におちたら⤴」を聴きながら"リンゴさんのドラムは本当にいいねぇ、ま、バンドはドラムが良ければ何とかなるからね。"と言いましたが。

sateoki.


"I was parking my car in this same parking lot when the earthquake happened, but I'm really glad it was a parking lot with a gate that could be opened manually. Even so, the city had already suffered a major power outage, the roads were so congested it took hours to get to Route 4... and there were terrible aftershocks one after another."

"Honestly, it's hard to imagine what it must have been like back then; it just looks like a normal city now. You told me about the situation in Sendai right after the earthquake, so I thought there would be more damage."

"This area is in the center of Sendai, so recovery was quick. Also, I really feel like Japanese buildings are probably generally earthquake-resistant."


"What's that?"

"Those are preparations for the Tanabata Festival. It's a famous festival in Sendai."

"Oh... Now that you mention it, the rain has completely stopped. Today it rains when we get in the car, and stops when we get out. Good thing it wasn't the other way around (lol)."

※I think it was in an introductory video for the Kumagaya Planetarium that they said the reason why there seem to be so many rainy days on Tanabata is because it is celebrated according to the new calendar, which falls during the rainy season.


"Hey, there's a restaurant area in the basement of the station building, let's get something to eat."

My sightseeing in Sendai ended with a short walk through this arcade, and I immediately headed to the station building for lunch.


We may have entered the station building from the skywalk on the second floor.


I think this might have been the restaurant where we had lunch, but I'm not sure.

de, I used to listen to this 90-minute radio show in real time back then, and Hotei-san's MC is basically all in Japanese, but I'm sure Noel Gallagher-san will enjoy listening to it (I listened to the last 15 or so episodes of this radio show without missing a single one.).

"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 910307 David Bowie特集 Pt.1/Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square 910307 David Bowie Special Pt.1"

マークボランブライアンフェリー(熊)所ジョージ(熊)ゴミ処刑済。

で。2025122204:20(日本時間)。

"Hey, is it okay if we have lunch at this restaurant?"

"Sure. Oh, the background music in this restaurant is The Beatles."

"And it's mid-period Beatles music, too (lol)."

"07 Michelle (Remastered 2009)"

This might have been the song that was playing at the time. I think they were playing The Beatles the whole time we were in the restaurant.

"Everyone's listening to The Beatles (lol). Does this mean that when they heard the news that The Beatles were reuniting, everyone couldn't help but listen to The Beatles... or maybe not (lol)."

"Yeah, maybe the owner or manager of the restaurant simply likes the Beatles? Well, it's a bit unusual for a restaurant like this to play the original songs instead of string arrangements."

"Oh, that reminds me, on Twitter."

"Huh? You use Twitter?"

"Yeah, that being said, I don't really post anything myself, I just read the tweets of people I follow... and there was a retweet, I think, that said, 'When I get tired of listening to music, I listen to the Beatles'... are we tired?"

"We are tired, huh? (lol)"

"Yeah, we are. (lol)"

I was only on Twitter around the time of the earthquake.

"Oh, by the way, did you delete your YouTube channel? You said you were uploading some original music. I checked YouTube, but it's not there."

"It's moved. I'll email you the address when I get back to Tokyo. Anyway, I only uploaded songs you know, like Heaven's Blue and Snow Slow, so you don't have to force yourself to listen to them."

"You didn't upload "In My Head"? That song is like BOØWY's "No!NY" for you (lol)."

"I've uploaded all the songs that are ready to be uploaded to YouTube."

"Did you get any response from that?"

"Yeah, there was a minimal response, because all the songs only got about 3 or 4 plays (lol).
All the songs had a few English comments, and I nervously translated them using Google Translate, and it turned out to be spam(lol)…But there was one comment in English that said, 'Is this your original song? It's a great song, I love it.' I think he liked my song."

"Has d pop uploaded it yet? I like that song."

"There's no finished version of that song."

Come to think of it, it may be natural since there is no such expression in native English, but once, I don't think it was right after I uploaded the song, but when someone searched for my song title on the English version of Google's search page, my song came up at the top for a moment.

"11 Today's Weather Feel Good"

As I mentioned earlier, the number of viewers of this blog is basically either 0 or 1, which would be an astronomical number in binary(lol).

de,I wrote "power rock" on the cassette of this radio broadcast that I recorded myself (I cut out Hotei-san's MC and the last song as they fade out, lol).


"布袋寅泰 ミュージック・スクエア 930204 総集編1 刺激的な曲特集/Hotei Tomoyasu Music Square 930204 Collection 1 Exciting Songs"

J.-san is a musician from East Germany.

マークボランブライアンフェリールナシー(瀘亡)ゴミ処刑済。

That's right, perhaps removing Hotei-san's MC would better convey his intentions, rather than his habits when creating set lists(lol). - Since a certain point (the last few years), I've been saying that this radio program is a Hotei Tomoyasu-style composition class.

"Right now, Fukushima residents can get free highway tolls if they show a disaster certificate, so I'm thinking of taking the highway on the way home...but everyone else is using the highway, so there's a chance that there will be traffic jams instead."

"It's a weekday, and it's still well before home time, so shouldn't there be a problem?"

養老孟司(E2o3⁻型ウイルス)ゴミ処刑済。

で。2024112602:50(日本時間)。

"02 SUFFRAGETTE CITY / 03 たどりついたらいつも雨ふり"

吉田拓郎(E2o3⁺型ウイルス)ゴミ処刑済。

"01 春夏秋冬"

で。2024112606:25(日本時間)。

"たどりついたらいつも雨ふり Tadori Tsuitara Itsumo Amefuri/モップス MOPS (1972年)"

で。2024112603:47(日本時間)。

放送時期的に宇宙戦艦ヤマトはさておき、俺が子供の頃観てたロボットアニメ(だけじゃないでしょうが)の最終回の幻影が次々と見える最終回でしたが、あれですね、'ブライトスパイ説'てのは、ブライトさんはさておき(笑)、何かと今までのこの世界の芯を食っているんでしょうね(身につまされますなぁ・笑)。2024112603:40(日本時間)。

と、いうことで。2024112605:43(日本時間)。

俺は以前、"佐世保の或るお医者さんに対する完全に事実無根な誹謗中傷を聞いたことがある、人が多く集まる場所でデカい声で世間話をすればいいだけだからな"、と、書きましたが、これ応用効くな(笑)。2024032612:36(日本時間)。

さて、どこだったか(笑)、さておき、自分で判断してもらうしかないですね("こう思え"と俺が言ってそう思ってくれるんだったらいくらでも言いますけどねそりゃ・笑)。

ゴミは処刑ズ。2024032612:58(日本時間)。

だから、ここを一旦通過する(俺が膨大なコンテンツを一人で抱え込み、"これは使える"と手前勝手に判断したものを、結果的に、小出しにする)という無駄は世の中にとって無駄以上に有害極まりないので、各々、信じる真実を誰もが視聴できるコンテンツとして発信、(※判断材料を可能な限り広く多く一般に提示し -内容は当然問わず、ここにご協力をお願いしてるわけですね- 、2024032712:55/日本時間)見た人、共同幻想に委ねる、の方がいいですよ。責任持たなきゃ。その時が来たら後悔ひとしおでしょ。

とか。2024112605:49(日本時間)。

私の方向から来ましたゆっくりさん。今地上波テレビつけてチャンネル変えてびっくりした(ビックリ☜今もだけど、テレビのチャンネル回して、"ゴミしかいない"と、個人的感想。2024112605:52/日本時間。のあまりご報告を・笑)。1月 01, 2024 ※15:32☜一応、最初にアップした時間(日本時間・笑)。

消します。☜これ書いた後、能登で地震があり、全部地震番組になった。2024112605:51(日本時間)。

アメリカで結果出しまくった挙句大谷さーんは日も短い日本のワイドショータイムにショータイムの放映時間を合わせるぐらいだから最低今後10年で貨幣価値は生物の様であっても生物ではないので10分の1とかにはならんでしょう何事も無ければデッドライン純利益目標100億超え売り上げで100億超えても諸経費累進課税かどうかは知らんけど巨額税金差し引かれて意味がない(※ドジャースは/2024112605:54/日本時間/どちらのブラックマネーの融資で準備したのだろう毎日首くくり量産する勢いで利率が大変そうだ事実なら-こりゃロサンゼルス市?も税収大幅アップでウハウハ昭和的表現ですな。何に使うんだろう?キッチリ監査は当然でしょうな。2024112606:23/日本時間☜手心なんて駄目よ。正当にキッチリカッチリ儲けた分の税金を全額回収しない行政体なんて、その使い道をクッキリハッキリ明確にしない行政体なんて、家族含めころな嫌い。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2024112606:41/日本時間)日本マネー頼みに放映権料ぼったくるんだろうけど(基本ニュース映像かもしれんけど)、視聴率0パーねらってんですかね?

僕が発言したということは真実なんだけど、人間爆弾死刑囚ズは信じなくていいよ。読まなくてもいいよ。オマエのことだ。

危ない世界に暮らしてるってことさ~♪ボランティア的表現。2024112606:57(日本時間)。

※そうそう、「何か狭くないか?」とか「またここか?」などありつつ、1試合1億円か2億円かもっとか、日本のカルト宗教法人に無税てなことはないだろうし(※現状野球は1チーム9人以上でやるものです。2024010207:40/日本時間)、試合の半分はアウェーなんだからソッチから放映権を買えば適正価格で買えるんじゃない?それとも両方の価格を合わせなきゃいけないの?地上げだねぇ。やっぱりスポーツ経済アメリカ社会全般を腐らせようという連中の陰謀じゃないの(笑)?2024010207:12(日本時間)。

ゴミは処刑ズ。

そうそう、ついでに、全く分らんで書くけど(えくすきゅうずのつもりはないですよ・笑202411265:56日本時間)、正当なお金払ってネット広告出すのがダメで、現佐世保ゴミ処刑市長も何か買収系の選挙違反の疑惑あったけどすぐ消えたな、このメディア(家族一同殺すよ普通にやってること俺の主観でゴミだもん。)ミックスのテロによる政局時期に南極Ⅹ号ゴミは処刑ズとか、テレビ出まくるのはいいんだ?問題は需要か?イメージ映りは大切南極Ⅹ号ゴミは処刑ズ。

と、そう言えばついこないだ長崎県知事、大石さん?選挙法違反だか何だかで弁護士だかに告発され、カルトん所でも見た気がする露骨なバカゴミ処刑大学教授が何かコメントしてたみたいですが、とんだご迷惑おかけしてたらごめんなさい(笑)。ゴミは処刑ズ。2024011414:16(日本時間)。

で。2024010117:47(日本時間)。

だから。2024112606:02(日本時間)。

※で、そうそうこれ、自民党神戸金銭出納帳と読めますが"自分の身を護るために自ら付けた裏帳簿"ということでした。2024112616:51(日本時間)。

※で、そうそう、真贋は知りませんが、ウチのネットには、実際問題、直筆のサインやら領収書やら念書やら帳簿やらハンコやらカーセックスの現場やら画像が無茶苦茶ありますが、守りたくない奴は守らない。そりゃ俺の勝手。で。2024112616:57(日本時間)。

岸田文雄さんとか高市早苗さんとか、小渕優子さんも(男性社会でお名前がやっぱり目に付く・笑)、麻生さんの子分(ごめんなさい)の方?とか公明党の人とか支部とか立憲民主党もあったな、共産党とか、えとせとらで、ドサッと収支報告書だ、公費でキャバクラの領収書(は、コンビニはあったけど、見た感じどこにもなかったけど)、とりあえず領収書だ、とかなど見せられたけど、別段問題があるようには、内容も分からんし、見えんかったけど。ゴミズは処刑ズ。2024112606:06(日本時間)。

ということで、俺の頭にお名前が出てこないけど、斎藤さんか?パワハラカスハラ上等な、己の欲望が満たされるまで汚い手段を何でもやらせる、ナンチャラ市長や百条委員会(人じゃないんだな、兵庫県の条例に違反してるか知らんけど)?や立花孝志ゴミ処刑とソックリな表情をするんhkのゴミ処刑ズなどとかに負けるな(私のボランティア表現)!実力勝負になったらすべからく自然淘汰されちまうゴミ共が他力以外でやめるわけないじゃないか(笑)。ゴミズは処刑ズ。と、いうことで、以下同文で言葉を送りましょう。2024112606:17(日本時間)。

"2025-12-22_19-54-31-035"
おれが初心に帰らせてもらうなら200前後なんだけど180ぐらいかな☺️?ろけろーさーかすな形而上のサーカス。
"2025-12-22_20-08-20-161"

(V)o¥o(V)

ブヒブヒズラタクズラタクズラズラタクタクズラちゃんズラズレカワイイつんく♂3猫ひろし"後輩"偽物&家族陰間に処刑ズ&フワちゃん(餓死)明石家さんま(頭後部に銃弾3発)ラジオ同類項(頭後部に銃弾3発)大森靖子(破砕機)富野喜幸(青酸カリ圧着)同類項ありぼぼ同類項(青酸カリ)偽鞘師里保出演ドラマ偽工藤遥出演ドラマライブ出演者(ハンマー)モーニング女学院出演者(ハンマー)含佐久間宣行同類項(ハンマー)ラベンダー演パクバンド(後ろから後頭部にボーガン)同類項(後ろから後頭部にボーガン)Matt(脳内臓爆弾爆裂死)木村拓哉(轢死)加藤浩次(Sliced Minced Sausages)佐藤浩市(コンテナで海中吐く)つんく♂さんズ(被爆実体験伝承者気化爆弾死)TOKIO(チェーンソー)沢田研二(ガソリン草刈り機)松浦亜弥(圧死)三浦知良(焼死)中川翔子(バール)ナンチャラ流星(バール)小野伸二(煮て焼いた)長嶋敏夫松浦鉄道運転手(銃殺)中村法道前長崎県知事(煮て焼いた)田上富久前長崎市長(焼いて煮た)宮島大典現佐世保市市長(焼いて煮た)玉木雄一郎(女好き野口聡一に突っ込みつつ焼死)野口聡一(女好き玉木雄一郎に突っ込まれつつ焼死)高橋良輔(コンテナ出航)吉永小百合(キュ!)スカトロバアサン小池百合子(キュ!)ユニコーン(水死)グレイ(ガス中毒死)TMレボリューション(電気椅子死)ムロツヨシ(ビルの15階から転落)堺雅人(ビルの31階から転落火葬)小泉純一郎(轢死)山崎育太郎(切断死)菅義偉(左顎から右頭頂部へ銃弾通過)松本人志(日本国内焼却処分)忌野清志郎(日本国内焼却処分)浜田雅功(日本国内で焼却処分)ココリコ(日本国内で焼却処分)庄司智春(縦に二分割)前原ナンチャラ(横に二分割)近藤真彦(ジッポライター引火で焼死)田原俊彦(フルスイング)野村義男(フルスイング)あべこうじ(炭疽菌)安倍昭恵(サリン)十三代目市川團十郎(13階から地獄にお引越)草彅剛(同類抗)城島健司(ケツから串刺)松井秀喜(口から串刺)香取慎吾(火葬)山本太郎(火葬)れいわ新撰組(火葬)山口智充(水葬)甲本雅裕(火葬)中村獅童(火葬)宇梶剛士(水葬)ささきいさお(水葬)ビビる大木(土葬)木村祐一(土葬)三谷幸喜(圧着土葬)加山雄三(君はミキサー)谷村新司(君はミキサー)雲南内村ナンチャラ(君はミキサー)吉田拓郎(君はミキサー)吉田栄作(君はミキサー)モモクロ(みんなミキサー)宇多田ヒカル(君はミキサー)松本(切断)哉&同類工(引き延ばし切断)頁出川哲郎(水没49秒10秒インターバル6回目のチャレンジ直前に頓死)内山信二(水没49秒10秒インターバル6回目のチャレンジ中に頓死)あおい輝彦(脳脊髄液垂れ流し)真野恵里菜(脳脊髄液垂れ流し)ジミー大西(縦分割)村上ショージ(縦分割)ドリカム(横分割)aids中山雅史(横分割)北澤豪(横分割)キンキキッズ(心臓爆裂)小泉進次郎(血液何リットル抜けるだろう)茂木敏充(日本時間2025100919:5742秒命乞い開始28.5秒後おケツに大穴終了)大野雄二(焼死)宮崎駿(焼死)細野晴臣(焼死)上祐史浩(サリン)佐藤優(サリン)ジャニーズニュース(圧縮)片山さつき(1体5分割)栗山茂樹(頭部粉砕)B'z(首切断)習近平(出し汁)西島秀俊(SMS)TAO(釜茹)TKO(茹で缶)泉健太(脳に新種のカビ)河村勇輝(コーラ)藤井聡太(お茶)藤井フミヤ(8分割の7分割)井萩麟(田楽)馬飼野康二(田楽)串田アキラ(狭間)邪禿巣嵐(皮剥き)久石譲(轢死)押井守(糞死)橋下徹(緑茶ぐり深蒸し100g1000円)内田樹(1分3秒水泳大会)ブライアンフェリー(熊)所ジョージ(熊)ルナシー(瀘亡)ミスターチルドレンゴミ処刑済(エイズ発症屑)エアロスミス(1K備蓄米1/24円 of K¥2000也)グレン的ロック(🎯)イギーポップ(🐗)キンクス(蛆虫百万匹)ブラー(生ごみの火)ボブデュラン(吊)中島みゆき(刺身)サザンオールスターズ(蒲鉾)仲井戸麗市(日本国内焼却処分)川田龍平(ぶらんにゅーAIDS)原田知世(緊縛失態)渡辺謙(轢死)渡辺杏(轢死)餓鬼(轢死)チャー(ぐりキロ4000円)ニューエスト系(飯核)キースエマーソン(クリスタルナハト)バービーボーイズ(機雷)すかんち(地雷)ストリート・スライダース(ポン酢)玉川徹(蒲鉾)大島優子(箱)遠藤遼一(羊羹)横川さつき(ビルの31階から転落火葬)小池恋(ビルの31階から転落火葬)田中和夫(ビルの31階から転落火葬)斉藤由貴(ビルの31階から転落火葬)同類項(ビルの31階から転落火葬)志田未来(汚染水)佐橋佳幸(鮫)クラッシュ(🚙)南原清隆(あーよく寝た五反田アンジェリーク20251224心臓大静脈GPS付小型爆弾搭載含)シブがき隊(Interligensia264)木村マモル(串)中田敦彦(キャノーラ油)藤森慎吾(サラダ油)小栗旬(2025112715:19/日本時間カルピス含放射性重金属粒子)星山博之(総括)堀江貴文(コンテナ)ひろゆき(コンテナ)℃-ute(前3人後2人銃殺)雨上がり決死隊(乾燥機)モリッシー(AIDS大腸癌)&ザスミス(AIDS大腸癌)斉藤由貴(コンテナ詰)つぶやきシロー(コンテナ詰)劇団ひとり(コンテナ詰)ゆず(偃月殺法且コンテナ詰)はなわ(鼻輪)ヒロミ(菌垉)南野陽子(鼻輪)スキマスイッチ(36.395884, 135.220422-410人)細野晴臣(焼死3分21秒)高橋幸宏(チェーンソー横3分21秒)坂本龍一(寒中潜水3分21秒)モッズ(バンドチェーンソー横3分21秒)亀井理那(窒息死)上戸彩(釘が飛び出た金属バットでナンバーズ一人あたり顔面2回フルスイング)AKB峰岸ナンチャラ(釘が飛び出た金属バットでナンバーズ一人あたり顔面2回フルスイング)スピッツ(30°59'42.6"N 130°42'32.7"E)矢島舞美(AIDS大腸癌喉頭癌)岡井千聖(AIDS大腸癌喉頭癌)萩原舞(AIDS大腸癌喉頭癌)クレバ(低回転)山下達郎(沈下トラック)ストーンローゼ巣(期待のニュー罐)竹内まりや(強制ハンガーストライキ13日48秒0046)ナンチャラ狩るティエイト(バー蚊)と愉快な統一教会(気苦労ご苦労)被害者(バー貨)ビースティボーイズ(🚊)BAD2(🚙)かまいたち(ナイフ)ナイツ(チェーンソー)C-C-B(醢z)浅井健一(🚊)チバユウスケ(油)松任谷由実(洗)麒麟 (オワコン癩鼻)山田悠介(節黍卯化)U2(ira)綾瀬はるか(すり身)中島みゆき(すり身)渡辺岳夫(斜め下り45度)エアロスミス(吸えロ馬水)石原さとみ(headhunting)ミッキー吉野(音痴)&ゴダイゴ(3台目)尾藤イサオ(0.1mmで死ぬまで毎日1回同じ所スライス)壇ふみ(0.1mmで死ぬまで毎日1回同じ所スライス)ジョンウィリアムズ(左利き下段からのひねり上げ)渡辺岳夫(急がず焦らず正確に)松田聖子(ちゃんカット)石原良純(細菌兵器tawo4-2)古田敦也(ズラタク)加山雄三(キムタク)長渕剛(ゆず)そう言えば江頭2時50分てあれだと尿道や穴の穴や眼球とかじゃなくてもタバコ押し付けられたら熱いだろうね同類項ゴミ処刑済含処刑済。

そうそう、不倫相手初恋の人初めての人などとか忘れてるな(笑)。つうても何で此奴等ここまで同じ顔同じ体形同じ言動になれるのかね?劣等人種的特徴?当然皆殺。

このブログの人気の投稿

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅤ-1-6-1-一撃必殺。

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅥ-53-夏目漱石 水底の感/岡本一平著並画『探訪画趣』序/思い出す事などⅠ。- Natsume Sōseki: "Feelings at the Water's Bottom" / Preface to *Tanbō Gashu* (Sketches from My Travels) by Ippei Okamoto / "Things I Remember" (Part I).

amaterasu kingdom dimensionsⅣ‐25-3-1-BOØWY GIGS/1981.08.12 新宿LOFT (現在確認できるこの日付のセットリストと曲目一致せず) ※このライブの音源で"BOOWY 1981.04.11 暴威 シークレットGIG 音源"表記もある。